The Well Dressed Cake LLC Reviews

35 | Reading, PA

35 Reviews for The Well Dressed Cake LLC

jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

The Well Dressed Cake did an exceptional job with my 200 wedding cupcakes and bride and groom cake. At the tasting, Sharon wrote down all of our ideas for inspiration... not to mention the tasting itself-delicious! The tiered cupcake stand looked absolutely perfect and the cake was out of this world. We got three different flavors, each with a separate filling. She even agreed to use the cupcake wrappers that I purchased to achieve the look I was going for. Sharon was extremely flexible, and her prices seemed to be much better than other places around the Reading area. I highly recommend the Well Dressed Cake for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Cheryl M · Married on 11/09/2013

My cake was tottally beautiful , Sharon took time and designed cake to be oh so perfect , taste testing was awesome . The cake was so beautiful all my guests were blown away on how unigue it was . The cake was moist and the icing was so great tasting . Already told everyone thats where they need to get their wedding cake . Loved it just ordered one for Valentines day !!! ymmm. Thanks Cheryl & Rich Hartman

Sent on 02/18/2014

Such a joy to work with! Not only did our cake turn out better than we pictured, it was delicious! Had tons of compliments on the cake and are having them make a small one for our year anniversary :)

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jacquie · Married on 05/04/2014

Hands down Sharon did an excellent job =)
    Very easy to work with...

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Istenes · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Thank you so much to the Well Dressed Cake team! The cake was delicious and was absolutely beautiful! We appreciate everything! Book with them now to have the best wedding cake you could ask for!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Julie · Married on 08/13/2016

I had a three tier wedding cake and several kitchen cakes for my August 2016 wedding. We chose two flavors, chocolate with raspberry and pink champagne. Both cakes were delicious! They were flexible as I changed my wedding design after our initial consultation. I had a hard time choosing the flavor because everything was delicious! The cake was delivered on time and in perfect condition. They also worked with my florist to make sure that the cake was decorated the way that I had described.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 11/11/2017

We used The Well Dressed Cake through our venue, Stokesay Castle, and working with Sharon was great. She accommodated having myself, husband and my parents at the cake tasting - and we had the hardest time deciding what flavors to pick because they were all so delicious. We were torn between three flavors and she suggested having two layers to be cut for the guests and the one we liked best to be saved for our anniversary cake. I didn't have time to eat a whole piece - but the bites I had of each were absolutely delicious and I know our guests enjoyed it! The cake itself was simple, elegant and classic - exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/13/2017

3.5

The Well Dressed Cake makes delicious unique cakes. It is not your typical wedding cake place. Our wedding cake was beautiful, and it was a scrumptious green tea. They are great decorators and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

2.8
      2.5
      3.0

The cake was a little dry according to our guests. Also, we were charged $60 for fresh flowers and the cake ended up with sugar flowers instead. The cake did not look like the drawing that was made when we went for the tasting.

Sent on 11/07/2016

The Well Dressed Cake LLC's reply:

We are sorry to hear that you were not 100% happy with your cake. Admittedly, we did make a small error in your cake- the decorator used pearl dragees instead of silver ones. As far as the fresh flowers vs sugar flowers, the order form specifically stated gumpaste calla lilies.

Matthew · Married on 06/16/2017

0.4
      0.5

The cake and macarons were great, however, they never mentioned that we had to return the cake stand. Now, after five months they called us and said we need to replace it. I had emailed them a month after the wedding when they first brought it up and they never emailed me back when I said I would replace it. After five months, they should have let it go instead of receiving a bad review. Customers are more important than the little cost of a small cake stand.

Sent on 10/19/2017