The Well Dressed Cake Reviews

4 | Epping, NH

4 Reviews for The Well Dressed Cake

Heidi · Married on 12/28/2013

Sharon is amazing!! Here was the request: We had a Christmas wedding. We wanted a bunch of cakes (9 total) to look like stacks of gifts. The result? People put their cards and gifts on the table thinking it was the gift table!! That is how real they looked! On top of that, the cake itself tasted AMAZING!!! We ate it all week. We ordered extra so we could share with some other people the week after the wedding. 5 days later the cake was still being demolished. Hint: If you like red velvet, get the red velvet with cheesecake in the center! Addictive. Our other flavors were chocolate with raspberry filling, tiramisu, and strawberries and cream. You cannot possibly be disappointed!! We will be going back to get cakes from Sharon for every event we have!

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 05/26/2012

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Jeanne. Her cakes are out of this world delicious. Most people find wedding cake to be average, not generally the best dessert you've ever had but not Jeanne's cakes! We had people coming up asking for more cake at the end of the wedding, one of my bridesmaids ate 3 pieces, it was that good. Jeanne was a pleasure to work with, super responsive to emails, super talented, and just an overall nice person to do business with. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/11/2012

The Well Dressed Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Katharine. It was a complete pleasure to work with you both to make your vision for your wedding cake come to life. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful project to work on and I wish you both many happy years together. See you next year for your anniversary!!

Donna · Married on 10/10/2010

She did an amazing job and the flavors of the cake and fillings were wonderful, everyone loved it, even the fondant was delicious!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Georgianna · Married on 06/05/2010

The Well Dressed Cake was the perfect choice for us. My sister and I had met the owner, Jeanne, at a wedding show and were immediately taken my her friendly personality and the amazing BEAUTY of her cakes. When she disclosed to us that she was self-taught we were interested -- and when we tasted her irish buttercream frosting we were hooked!! Jeanne worked with my fiance and I to bring our wedding cake vision to life...including two sugar paste replicas of our cat and dog. Everyone loved the flavors we chose for the wedding and her cakes plate beautifully. We can't wait for the anniversary cake!

Sent on 06/29/2010

The Well Dressed Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both and had such fun bringing your vision for your cake to life. I wish you much joy in your married life and I can't wait to make your anniversary cake.