27 Reviews for The WeddingMeister

Licensed (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
No Denomination (1)
27 The WeddingMeister Reviews

I usually do not leave reviews, but I believe Mr. Chuck should have one from us. We originally planned on the 23rd, but had to change the date last minute to the 16th. We were so happy that Mr. Chuck was able to move things around to fit us in (even though he had a Christmas party the same evening). He was wonderful to work with. We loved everything and he was a real joy. I highly would recommend him to anyone, thanks again Mr. Chuck!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband & I got married 10/22/17 Mr.Chuck was a blessing to our union! Very professional, flexible, out going & down to earth! Thank you so much for your services! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Anisi , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

We found him very close to our wedding date after our original plans didn’t work out. He was great!

Profile Picture Kelcie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chuck and his wife are the best! The first time we met them, I felt as if I knew them for years and we were simply meeting up with old friends. The ceremony went without a hick up and I would highly recommend the wedding meister.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed, No Denomination

We had a wonderful experience and wouldn't have anyone else marry us! Chuck is a wonderful, professional, and kind person.

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He showed up early and prepared. He made us feel comfortable. His words were appropriate and inspirational. We recommend him highly.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks to Bartlett Banquet Hall our wedding was everything we hoped it would be!! We went with the exclusive wedding package. This package covered all the decor, food, & a highly recommended pastor to perform the services. Wedding planning is very stressful ?? so finding a venue that could accommodate all our needs lessened the stress. The decorations were gorgeous & the food was delicious. Even our photographer & DJ raved about it! Most of all we appreciated how helpful Ms. Francis & Bethany was. They didn’t mind you sending a text or calling with questions as the big day was approaching & when I thought i would have a meltdown because I suddenly realized the menu I planned a month earlier didn’t really fit the occasion. Ms. Francis saved the day!!! She immediately called & assisted me with re-doing the menu!
With Sincere thanks,
Trelaina & Brandon Carter

Profile Picture User7952639, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great guy very good. Lovely service.

Profile Picture James, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I want to thank Mr. Chuck for coming and marrying us. He dealt with our lateness. We was late and had to push back even though we called a couple of hours a head and said we were going to have to push back. He was still there before time and dressed perfect and was very professional but laid back about his job. He was amazing and dealt with all our craziness going on. Groom was showering haha and Bride was running around getting kids ready. We had a simple wedding. We did it in our living room. He come in introduced himself and made himself at home! He was amazing! Made the family feel comfortable with him being around and he was so sweet! From living room weddings with 4 people there or a over the top wedding with thousands. He was on point with wording and boy did he know how to touch our hearts with his words for our wedding. God was there with our wedding. He made our day! Thank you Mr. Chuck for making it happen! Blessed day and most beautiful day ever and very proud we picked him for the job! We cant express how amazing he was! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chuck was great. He accommodated our requests, was a consummate professional. He traveled close to 2 hours, arrived early and adapted to our changes. Highly recommend! He also is a great guy.

Profile Picture Tim, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chuck was very easy to work with and very flexible. He had a good sense of humor but took our vows very seriously. We enjoyed his service!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
4.7

Chuck was wonderful! He played everything I asked him to play and he even threw in a few fun dances and jokes to keep everyone entertained. It was worth the money to have that feeling of peace, knowing Chuck was handling everything. He took a lot of my stress and broke it down into what exactly he needed from me (like song choices for the ceremony) or special songs we liked that we wanted him to throw in at the reception.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

The experience that was giving to us on our big day was priceless. The Wedding Miester did an excellent job at keeping the wedding fun and entertaining. He was very flexible and helped out with coordinating when my coordinator couldn't make rehearsal. He is a great person and dj and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture tiarra, 6/15/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing!! I had no one to officiate my wedding and although he had another wedding booked that day, he came to my rescue. He was professional, courteous and made everyone laugh. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is needing someone especially if they want someone who is light hearted and fun.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chuck made us feel so comfortable and made our ceremony light hearted and filled it with love and laughter! We had no nerves and had us feeling it was just us at the alter. I would recommend him to everyone I know. He made OUR day special, and Chuck we thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

O M G i have never met a more personable man i felt like he was one of my close friends from the first day i met him he made us laugh and he kept the fun going allnight long. If you want fun at your event get chuck he is the best .

Profile Picture Carissii, 8/14/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography

Chuck was fantastic! We requested that the ceremony be "trimmed" so that our guests didn't melt in the hot July sun and he cut it just perfect. My husband and I really enjoyed our ceremony!

He also played our ceremony music and it was timed perfectly! There were absolutely no worries when it came to the clergy services and the ceremony music as Chuck had it all covered!

Profile Picture Angelia, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Chuck's vows were original and fresh. The photography was very well done and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. This was a wonderful experience for me and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Debra, 6/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We were very pleased with Mr. Thompson. He was great! He was very open to adding some cultural tradtions that my husband is acustomed to. His wife was helpful as well giving us advice about how to plan the details of our wedding. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture April, 4/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Chuck really got the party started for us and kept it going. I loved all of the photos i received, and I really love that i can take them wherever i want and get enlargements, since they are not copyrighted. I can not say enough about the ceremony he performed for us. Everyone there loved it!
THANKS WEDDINGMEISTER!! I will be looking for you when we renew our vows in about 10 years.

Profile Picture Brandy, 1/1/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography

OMG! Where do I start? Chuck was schedule as the DJ for the Kindle Awards Gala 2009. How many hats can one man wear at an event and wear them all with excellence and precision. Chuck must have worn at least three different hats. Well, I could go on and on telling you how he did it all but I will keep it brief. First, Chuck arrived very early to setup. He was ready before anyone. So he decided to help everyone else setup. Secondly, He found out that my photographer did not show up. And the next thing I know, he starts taking pictures. The music is playing, and he is taking all kinds of pictures. Thirdly, when it was time for the Kindle Awards Gala to transition to ?Party Mode?, he made a seamless transition with the music, from smooth jazz to line dancing. The crowd was extremely diverse, yet he was able to play music that kept everyone dancing. The music selection was INCREDIBLE. He took soooooo many pictures and not just your ordinary event pictures, he add his own spin to the mix. Talk about professional, creative and professional. Chuck is the man! One phone call to Chuck gets you all you need to make you event a huge success and memorable legacy for you and your guests to enjoy for a life-time.

Profile Picture Loretta, 12/4/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Chuck was awesome! Such a professional. He conducted a beautiful and witty ceremony for my husband and me, as well as provided his skills with photography. We were given all pictures taken in an album, as well as a CD and DVD. He did a wonderful job! Great value too! I would recommend Chuck to anyone for a minister or photography services.

Ashley & Jonathan Cullum

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/6/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Thompson helped make our wedding be the most unforgettable day of our lives. I cannot thank him enough for being so helpful and patient and professional. I strongly recommend to anyone to use his services over anyone else. He is well worth every penny. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
4.7

Before I booked Chuck, I had heard that he was very good at what he did.

I live in Nashville, found him on the internet, and while looking at reception sites in Memphis on a weekend, his name came up in a conversation. Chuck came highly recommended and now I see why.

I am more than pleased that we choose Chuck aka The Wedding Meister for our special day.

Profile Picture LaTasha, 2/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

Great DJ!!! I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Emma , 12/2/08, 6 Reviews