The Wedding Show Reviews

The Wedding Show 5
The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

April · Married on 08/10/2012

Was very very pleased working with GreatWeddingDJ & ProSoundCo. They were great to talk with and open for new music suggestions. I felt like I was working with friends and not just another vendor for my reception. They did an amazing job and would definitely use them again in the future and highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2012

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much, April, for your wonderful feedback! I am so glad that Peter was able to meet and exceed your expectations! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best!

Although I was initially hesitant to go down the DJ route for our wedding because of the weddings we've all been to with cheesy DJs, I have to say that Daniel from Pro Sound Co was the complete opposite -- he was so professional and buttoned up throughout the event, as well as easy to communicate with leading up to the big day. We had pretty specific "asks" in terms of the music we did and didn't want to play at our reception, and Daniel definitely worked with us to accommodate any and all requests we had. Overall, it was a pleasure to work with Daniel for our big day, and I'd highly recommend his services to future brides!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2012

Daniel did an amazing job! He helped keep my reception flowing smoothly and made sure everyone was having a good time. He even made sure to play the aggie war hymn for me!! Overall he's the best wedding DJ I have seen!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved working with Daniel! Not only did he DJ our wedding, but he also did our ceremony music as well. He was very professional and fun at the same time. Daniel took time to meet with us before the wedding so he could get to know our personalities. We pretty much left the reception music selection up to him because we trusted he knew what works best to get people on the dance floor. He did a terrific job! We had a blast at our wedding!

--Melissa--

Sent on 09/07/2012

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! I definitely enjoyed helping you with your event! I am very glad to hear that you had a wonderful time! On behalf of us at The Wedding Show, I wish you the Very best with married life!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2012

Daniel Pawlowski is a wonderful DJ. He provided lots of selections for us to choose from for our reception (and has lots for the wedding too). He was easy to work with and responsive to our questions. He dresses professionally and does not talk all over the music. He notified us and our guests when it was time for cake cutting etc., so no one missed anything. He played all types of music and our friends and family, from 4 years to 84 years, danced all night! He also happens to be the DJ that you get as part of the package with Agave Road, so it turned out beautifully for us. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/12/2012

He was flippn AWESOME!!! Not to mention a cutie too!!! Very professional and made the whole process so very easy!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Jeremy/Candace · Married on 06/15/2012

Wow! They were amazing from music timing, sound, and professionalism. Victor was our DJ from Pro Sound and he was incredible. He is really tallented and knows how to read a crowd. When he saw the dance floor wasn't "hopin" like it should, he would fade into another song and get everyone going again. If we wanted to make a change to a song, all I had to do was look at Victor and he was right on que. He was very friendly and well spoken, which is very important with all the anouncements being made. He knew how long to be on the mic, some weddings I have been to have long winded DJs, not Victor. He was just perfect.

I heard about Pro Sound from all the weddings I have been to. Everyone raves about them and I can now see why. Perfect choice and they are a vendor at Agave Road (Katy, TX) who I also highly recommend.

Great choice in DJ service, I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2012

Daniel provided DJ services for both our ceremony and reception at Agave Road. Overall, the service was top notch. The ceremony music was perfect and everything that we asked to have played was played. The music at the reception was lively and had everyone dancing until the very end of the night. Daniel was extremely professional and focused completely on the music. Prior to the wedding, he provided a large database of music that helped us to select all of our songs. The entire process was very painless. If I had any criticism at all, it would probably be that Daniel wasn't always completely responsive to e-mails and a few times, I had to e-mail a couple of different times to get a response. Beyond that though, we had no complaints. For our wedding, we wanted a great party with a lot of fun and dancing and we were able to achieve that goal with Daniel's help. I would definitely recommend his services for anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2012

Daniel was my DJ and he was absolutely incredible. The most important part of the wedding is entertainment and he passed with flying colors. I had so much fun at my wedding, thanks to Daniel listening to my specific needs. I am Hispanic and I have a strong Mexican background so I was nervous that he may not know what he was playing or if he would get it but he did!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Amber · Married on 05/19/2012

Daniel with GreatWeddingDJ & ProSoundCo. was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. I knew within the first few minutes of meeting Daniel that he was the DJ for our wedding, he was very professional, organized, had a wonderful personality and I knew he would be the person to keep our guest entertained throughout the night. The lighting that was provided really set the mood of the reception. Daniel gave us some great tools in helping us choose the songs for our wedding and for the areas I got stumped on Daniel was there to help in choosing music that everyone wanted to get up and dance to. Our dance floor was filled all night and everyone had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Daniel for weddings or other events. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Janelle · Married on 04/14/2012

Daniel is a great DJ and wedding MC. Everything flowed and went so smoothly. My husband is a bit of a music snob and had some very specific requests. Daniel came through for all of them. He changed the music and did everything exactly on time. He didn't talk too much while MCing and everything went great. Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • Channing

Channing · Married on 03/25/2012

Daniel and his team were awesome. He met with us to help calm my nerves and go over every detail. He was very helpful in recommendations and ideas. The music was great throughout the ceremony and reception. He was great when we decided to make extra announcements and change things up with our exit. Thank You!

Channing Solomon

Sent on 07/27/2012

Audrey · Married on 03/24/2012

Daniel did such an amazing job DJing our wedding. He was able to incorporate our traditional Assyrian music, with latin and everyday hits so smoothly. He knows just when to change the type of music and play what the guests like best. Everyone had such a great time and would recommend Daniel for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Amy · Married on 03/10/2012

Daniel did an amazing job at our wedding. He played anything and everything we had requested and did an unbelievable job mixing all the music. I would definitely recommend Daniel as he was very informative, always answered e-mails and returned calls in a timely manner and was very professional during the entire process.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2012

We had an absolute blast at our wedding. Daniel did an amazing job at playing all the songs that we had picked out plus some. He was very professional and took the worry of everything out of our hands. Wouldn't have changed a thing!! He did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

jaime · Married on 03/02/2012

Daniel was absolutely amazing! He was super easy to work with and only wants the best for you! As soon as you decide on Daniel he sends you an Excel Spreadsheet with songs on it for you to choose from and a place for you to add your own. He made the whole process of picking songs for your big moments super easy.

Daniel kept everything flowing very smoothly and our wedding was awesome and perfect thanks to a huge part from him! He was a lot of fun to work with and really cared about what my husband and I said.

He would be a great choice for you to pick for your wedding DJ.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Leslie · Married on 01/28/2012

They did a fantastic job for our wedding! The music was exactly what we wanted, the DJ was flexible with our day of time table and saw that everything got accomplished. I would highly recommend him to other friends I have in the Houston area.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/27/2012

Daniel was one of the "preferred vendors" for Agave Road and we were VERY PLEASED with his services. He is an AMAZING DJ that wants to make sure your every need is met, from the first song played to the last. Our entire wedding party never left the dance floor all night and when the "last dance" song was called, they were sad the party was already over. Daniel is easy to work with, very laid back, upbeat and has a great knack for determining which song to play next that will keep the party going. I would hire Daniel again if hosting another party that required a DJ - he's fantastic!

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2011

What can I say! Daniel was just awesome from beginning to end! He stuck to the music we had requested for him to play, even my last couple of day changes! I would highly recommend Daniel as your wedding DJ..he did such a GREAT job:) Thanks again Daniel!!

Sent on 12/28/2011
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 12/10/2011

You MUST hire Daniel for your next event! He is amazing! All of our planning was completed through e-mail and it was SO easy with the document he has set up - just highlight, save, and send! There are even suggested songs that were SO helpful when we had no idea what to choose. The day of the wedding was magical and it was in great part to the fabulous music. Our dance floor was packed the whole night thanks to Daniel and the amazing music he put together for us. I even made a last minute (I mean 45 minutes before the ceremony) change to the mother/son father/daughter dance and it was taken care of. He took requests and worked well with the timeline our coordinator put together. Thank you SO much Daniel for making our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2011

Daniel was awesome! Very easy to communicate with, stuck with the playlist and had everybody dancing the whole night! He did a GREAT job!

Sent on 11/15/2011

CS · Married on 10/16/2011

Daniel was a delight. He totally got what we were trying to accomplish and flexed to make it happen. I was also impressed with his diplomatic skills in saving me from ideas that wouldn't have worked based on his experience. He was all about facilitating the event without getting in the way. I'd recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Roxana · Married on 10/10/2011

We hired Daniel at ProSoundCo to DJ our wedding. He was pretty smooth! He did a great job MCing the event as well... All the announcements were made at the right time in coordination with our planner, Yvette from Two Be Wed.The wedding was half Persian, and he did great playing the Persian music in with everything else! It got everyone dancing :)

Sent on 11/26/2011

Christen · Married on 10/01/2011

Daniel helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! Very laid back and easy to talk to. He played everything we wanted to hear and really got the party going. Everything ran very smoothly because of him and he was always asking if we were ready to do certain things before actually announcing them just to be sure it was what we wanted. He even stalled the limo guy waiting outside for us because we weren't ready to leave yet :) I highly recommend Daniel to all brides & grooms out there!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Raul · Married on 09/30/2011

Daniel was extremely professional and accommodating to our wishes. He provided quick response to any questions that we had and he helped make our wedding reception a hit with our guests. The dance floor was full throughout the night and his organization as an emcee made the night run smoothly. It was extremely reassuring to know that we didn't have to worry about a thing and it allowed us to relax and enjoy the evening. 5-stars and above! Thanks Daniel for your help in making our night a memorable one!

Sent on 10/04/2011