The Wedding Show Reviews

The Wedding Show 5
The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

Vy · Married on 03/23/2013

Daniel went above and beyond what was initially asked of him. He was professional, friendly, and read the crowd well to match the music to the mood of the wedding. My music list was detailed and Daniel made all the songs happen, he also added in songs that were perfect for the crowd. There were literally people on the dance floor who sweated through their shirts! He did a great job guiding the flow of the wedding by welcoming and getting the wedding guests to be seated, getting people to dance, changing attention to cake cutting, and garter and bouquet tosses.

The power at my wedding went out and the reception venue coordinator didn't know what to do which made my husband and I overly stressed. Here comes Daniel to the rescue! He played psuedo coordinator and was able to get the wedding back on its feet. He kept in communication with us the entire time and when he noticed we were overwhelmed he took it upon himself to make decisions that helped the wedding get back into the flow. As soon as he could, Daniel got the guests to take a seat, watch the slideshow, and introduced the wedding party. It was like nothing happened.

After the wedding, my husband and I talked about how Daniel eased our worries and stress and how Daniel went above and beyond what we expected. Daniel is on point and I would recommend him in a heart beat! THANK YOU, DANIEL!

Sent on 04/01/2013

The Wedding Show DJ's were very professional and responsive. We corresponded over email and I was very pleased with how easy everything was. Our DJ, Victor, was fantastic and really helped keep the reception fun! I would highly recommend The Wedding Show!

Sent on 04/01/2013

The Wedding Show exceeded my expectations for DJ services. The planning process was so simple with their music file. They really make everything super easy for the bride and groom. Our DJ, Daniel was amazing at our reception! He really keeps the flow of the reception going. Everyone knew what was going on at all times. He also has great charisma. My Husband and I had so much fun with Daniel as our DJ, as well as our guests. I highly recommend The Wedding Show.

Vanessa · Married on 03/09/2013

Daniel was so amazing... the wedding kept shakin' and movin'. As the bride, I never left the dance floor and there were always people with! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Daniel's professionalism was above and beyond, and he has a great "presenter" voice. Also, he was dressed as if he was a guest, I was impressed, as I've seen other DJs in regular street clothes! Nothing but good things to say and you should definately book him for your event! THANKS DANIEL, we were more than pleased!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Daniel and his team of DJs are fantastic! As a wedding planner who has worked with him COUNTLESS times I couldn't recommend him more. I can always rely on them to be on time, professional, and get the job done, but they bring more to the table than that which is why they are always at the top of my referral list and why I always recommend to my clients to pay extra to have Daniel there as well. He brings the personality and really livens up the reception in a fun and modern way. He does NOT have the typical DJ voice or mannerisms (you know the cheesy voice I'm talking about) and really brings so much great energy. Their equipment and set up also looks cooler than other set ups I have seen, it is also some of the most up to date technology out there which can be extremely helpful during complicated ceremonies! I really could go on and on, can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2013

We got married feb 24 2013 and we couldn't be happier with Daniel. Every time I emailed him he responded back promptly, before our bridal party was introduced in to the reception he came out to verify everything with them and us. We had a smaller wedding but he always kept the party going with his music selection. We were super happy with everything and our guest loved his music selection!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Daniel and Peter were such a breeze to work with! They have such a helpful list to help mold your reception into exactly what you want- and they totally stuck with it! I danced all night long, and barely had time to sit down because Peter kept the dance floor moving the entire night!! There was not a single moment that the dance floor was empty!

I even created my own cocktail hour playlist of songs that were not listed on their list and they accommodated my choices at no extra charge! Thanks Peter and Daniel for a flawlessly fun wedding night!!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 02/09/2013

Daniel is an amazing DJ!!! He is so helpful, friendly, and responsive! He made the music for my reception a breeze and he took care of everything for me. My husband and I decided to do a choreographed dance for our first dance, and he made a fantastic custom song playlist for it. It turned out great! I would highly recommend him!!! Great to work with :) Thanks Daniel!

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/03/2013

Daniel was a really great DJ! He was friendly and professional, and definately kept the party going! I would absolutely recommend Daniel / The Wedding Show.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lyana · Married on 02/01/2013

The first thing I liked about Daniel Pawlowski and The Wedding Show was how organized they are. Second, was their speedy reply to any and all questions. Great customer service! He really listened to what we wanted to hear at our reception and all of our wedding guests can agree - it was non-stop great music. The dance floor was full all night and the transitions between speeches, announcements, cake cutting, dinner and reception were all so smooth. Daniel was not opposed to playing any types of music and made great suggestions. I sincerely recommend this DJ for your wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Daniel was easy and great to work with. I was really happy with him and his service. He made the night flow smoothly and flawlessly. Would hire him again in a second!

Amanda

Sent on 03/11/2013

Jason · Married on 12/29/2012

I can't say enough on how Dan made our wedding so special. He is very professional and someone you can count on!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Tiphany · Married on 12/29/2012

Daniel was a fabulous DJ! He followed our song lists for each portion of the reception. Daniel also was alble to do the BPM transitions which was one of my hubby's requests. Just like a dance club...we wanted the dance part of our reception (after dinner) to be a true party~ Daniel made it happen!!
    I'd refer him to anyone for any event...actually I already have! :)
    Sincerely, Tiphany and Kyle Nesbit

Sent on 03/02/2013

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

Great personality. Made the event very fun special and exciting

Sent on 12/08/2012

Lea · Married on 12/01/2012

Daniel at the Wedding Show superceded my expectations! We had a unique situation in that my sister and I had a double wedding on my parents 50th wedding anniversary - on which they renewed their vows - so three events in one! Any DJ that can have my parents dancing until midnight on their golden anniversary deserves high praise. From planning the music (to accommodate many generations and all were dancing!) to finding a special Patti Page song from the 1950's for my parents to dance to -- Daniel was very helpful and accommodating. He arrived early to setup and for us to chat before I even started getting ready which made me feel at ease. Standing arm and arm with my sister and my dad just before we all proceeded down the aisle, I saw Daniel in his headset and I knew the processional was going exactly as I planned and that he would orchestrate the event perfectly. My guests kept coming up to me and telling me how great the music was and what a great time they were having -- it was an unconventional ceremony and celebration, but Daniel displayed professionalism, flexibility and did a superb job!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/30/2012

We couldn't be anymore satisfied Daniel Pawlowski. Everything from beginning to end was absolutely perfect. He kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night! With all of the other decisions i had to make for the wedding our music selections was the last thing I wanted to worry about, but after meeting with Daniel I knew we were in good hands :)

Sent on 12/07/2012

Amy · Married on 11/17/2012

Our wedding was more than we could have ever asked for and music plays a very important role in setting the tone for the night. It can be the deciding factor between a fun and not very fun wedding. Well our wedding was FUN!!! Daniel did an amazing job with our music! He made the song selection process super easy by providing us with a Book of Excel spreadsheets to choose songs from or add too and he followed our selections perfectly. He was very good at keeping the energy up by knowing what song to play next. He made the transitions very smooth and let the music do the entertaining. We received endless compliments from family and friends about how much fun the wedding was, but more importantly, my husband and I danced all night! It was a blast and we could not have been more pleased! Thank you so much Daniel!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Robbie

Robbie · Married on 11/16/2012

Daniel was awesome to work with. I'm not very technically savvy and he helped me every step of the way to make sure I got the files I needed to pick out our music. The music turned out amazing and he was so great even when I had a last min change to a song. Perfect DJ for your big day!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2012

Daniel was such a great DJ! We found him on the Agave Road preferred vendor list, and he was a fantastic choice for our reception. We danced all night! :) He is very responsive and makes the entire process very easy. 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Linda · Married on 11/09/2012

Daniel was the utmost professional in his conduct, his manner, his appearance and his business practices. He was very response whenever I needed his help with anything. The music was everything I had hoped it would be. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Daniel was absolutely wonderful. I truly think he is the best DJ around. He was available to talk to and very professional. Our wedding was held at Agave Road on 11/3/2012 Saturday. The weather was being extremely difficult for us and Daniel made sure that he did everything possible for us to be outside. That meant so much to both my husband and I. He was friendly, courteous and very accommodating to any requests we made. I highly recommend Daniel. He kept the party going all night without the cheese factor. Something I have noticed at weddings that I don't think people take much note of is that the music really sets the mood for the entire wedding and reception. He really made us feel like the music was meant for us and that we were very much in 2012 and not 1980. If you get Daniel to do your wedding, you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Daniel for making our wedding memorable and beautiful!!! AND FUN!!!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Victor was a great DJ. We gave him a list of songs, but told him he could feel free to improvise during the dance time to try and get people up and dancing. We were told by our friends he went around asking for requests. Everyone had a blast, and some of the songs he came up with were amazing. The music also wasn't too loud as to bother older guests. I would definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Daniel did an amazing job at my wedding and also my brothers wedding about a year ago! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and played exactly what I asked him to.

Sent on 12/08/2012

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Katie! It was a pleasure working with your family and we wish you the very best with married life!

He is the sweetest most fun guy EVER. I absolutely adore him. The second we met--- we immediately clicked. He’s cool and not cheesy. (Which was important to me) He really, really listened to some very specific songs I wanted--- and a lot of people told me that it was the most fun wedding/dance party they ever had been to. (I think everyone says that, but the pictures prove it--- believe me)

I was really, really worried people wouldn’t dance or have fun at my wedding for some reason--- but the dance floor was completely packed the ENTIRE time. He had the perfect mix of the traditional wedding dance songs that got people out there on the dance floor--- top 40--- and songs I really cared about.

Finally, I had a very special request. Our first dance song was a pretty low quality recording--- but it was very, very important to me. (long story) It was also a surprise to my husband. I was really worried about it working out due to formatting issues etc.--- but Victor and Daniel (owner of the company) remixed it to make sure it played perfectly. A lot of my friends said it was their favorite part of the wedding.

Victor also did our ceremony--- which went off perfectly as well. I can’t not speak highly enough about him.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Daniel was great to work with. We went with a 1920-30's theme, so the music was a bit atypical (Western swing, gypsy jazz, etc.) , and he totally went with it. He did a perfect job of mixing the songs we wanted and providing a great "vintage" atmosphere to our wedding. When it came time to dance during the reception, he kept our guests fully entertained and on the dance floor. We were amazed that people crowded the dance floor the entire time!
    Daniel was very professional, and very pleasant to communicate with. We're very pleased with his talents, and received many compliments about the music from our guests.

Sent on 10/16/2012