The Wedding Show Reviews

The Wedding Show 5
The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

Cyndi · Married on 05/31/2014

We hired Daniel for DJ and photobooth services at our daughter's wedding 2 weeks ago. He was awesome! We found about him from a friend's wedding several years ago and she highly recommended him to us. We were planning the wedding long distance and so couldn't meet with him regularly (or at all actually!) but we didn't need to. We corresponded by email and Daniel was always quick to respond. He was very flexible and willing to work with us on whatever we wanted to make the day what our daughter wanted.

Daniel provided a huge spreadsheet with hundreds of songs organized by genre and event (dinner, bridal party intro, first dance, cake cutting, etc). It made selecting songs so easy. We were also able to list songs we wanted that he didn't have listed. It was so nice to be able to send the spreadsheet to multiple people and have them highlight songs they wanted to hear as well!

The photobooth was a huge hit at the reception. We provided a scrapbook for people to leave a message and pictures for the newlyweds in. It was so fun for them to come back after the honeymoon and be able to see all the pictures people had taken and the messages they had written.

Daniel provided such a fun atmosphere to the wedding. He has such a great voice and puts a lot of energy into DJing. The bridal party introduction was so fun and really kicked off the reception. The dinner music was wonderful and relaxing - we were able to talk easily and still enjoy music. Then when the dance floor opened it was party time! So fun.

I would highly recommend Daniel and The Wedding Show for any event where you need a DJ and/or photobooth.

Sent on 06/10/2014

We had such a great time working with these guys! They provided us a spreadsheet populated with diferent styles of music for all areas of the ceremony and recption to choose from. They were more than willing to use music we picked out that wasn't on their list too! They worked on last minute changes with us and even a day of change to some things...they were incredibly professional and we were very very satsified with the service!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Diana · Married on 04/19/2014

The Wedding Show did an awesome job for my wedding! My Dj was Ivan and he did a fantastic job of getting everyone on the dance floor and having fun. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Katherine · Married on 04/05/2014

What a great DJ!! The guests at our son and daughter-in-law's wedding kept asking us where we found such a talent. Everything flowed smoothly even with a few surprise interruptions we had planned for the day. Loved the uplighting. It really showed off the decorations and set the mood. The DJ David was very personable, helpful, totally professional...and the presentation of the selected music was wonderful. So much fun!! Would highly recommend their services to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine for the kind review! It was an absolute pleasure being able to play a part in your son's special day! We wish them the best and thanks again for using The Wedding Show!!

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

Daniel and his team are absolutely fantastic! They handled our DJ, lighting, photobooth, cinematography and monogram needs. Daniel's whole team is professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Daniel is charismatic, fun and speaks with ease and confidence to the party. 100% recommend working with him!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Daniel made the wedding special. He was like "the wedding whisperer". Everything ran smoothly and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ivan was great! My only small complaint was that a few songs we wanted didn't get played but I think we ran out of time! He made our wedding a fun party, and did a great job mixing the songs we liked.

Sent on 05/07/2014

The Wedding Show's reply:

thanks so much for the review and were glad to hear you had a PARTY! We appreciate you letting us know about the issue. We wish you the very best with your future!

Joseph · Married on 02/01/2014

Daniel was awesome! Four things that we were specifically impressed with:

1) My wife and I were planning from afar and he worked closely with us to understand what we were looking for and what songs we wanted to play for the wedding & reception. He provided a very comprehensive spreadsheet breaking out different parts of a wedding & reception and gave song/playlist suggestions for each part. He also met with us before the wedding to go through the timeline to ensure he understood how things were supposed to go down.

2) He was very flexible with the venue set-up. We had multiple changes to the room set-up a couple of weeks before the wedding, and Daniel adapted as needed. He had wireless speakers and microphones to accommodate any of the options we were thinking of for both the ceremony and reception.

3) Awesome work on the wedding party intro - we wanted a do a sports-like starting line up intro, and Daniel embodied that personality when introducing our wedding party.

4) Daniel was professional throughout the entire process. He even suited up for the wedding. I thought this was standard, but many of my guests commented on being impressed that even the DJ was dressed up!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Thuy · Married on 02/01/2014

We worked with David at The Wedding Show, and it was an excellent experience from beginning to end. David contacted us a few weeks out from the wedding to help us plan our musical options. The Wedding Show provides a very detailed spreadsheet with a long list of suggested tunes for all the different parts of the wedding. The spreadsheet proved to be extremely useful and saved us a lot of time (although David had no problem playing our more unique song requests). I have to admit, we threw plenty of curveballs at David. He helped mic our live singers during the reception, he played Asian music that we just gave him a few minutes beforehand, and he provided all the necessary equipment for karaoke, which was amazing and received rave reviews from our guests. Throughout it all, he pulled off dozens of intros, made up a few nicknames (that seem to be sticking), and kept the crowd energized and organized with his almost radio-esque voice. Our expectations were high, but David and The Wedding Show definitely exceeded them.

Sent on 02/06/2014

I am a wedding photographer myself so I have been to tons of weddings and experienced tons of different DJ services. Daniel was very professional throughout the entire experience and I never had to worry about him keeping everyone entertained. We also had the photo booth at my wedding which was very easy to use and a huge hit with the guests! HIGHLY recommend this company.

Sent on 02/04/2014

ana · Married on 12/28/2013

Daniel was amazing!! I would definitely recommend him and his team to everyone. He responded to emails within minutes,was nice enough to meet with my husband and I the day before the wedding to go over last minute details, and was nice and professional throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding, he made sure that our guests were having a great time, and never let the dance floor die down. We had such a wonderful time thanks to him! I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Lindsey · Married on 12/22/2013

Daniel was great! We wanted to have country, salsa, bachata, disco, oldies, and popular dance songs. He was able to incorporate all those genres all night! We were so impressed!The dance floor was packed all night long! We couldn't have asked for a better night or DJ. He was awesome!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Lacey · Married on 11/02/2013

I can not say enough good things about Daniel from The Wedding Show!! He was so prompt with responding to phone calls & e-mails during the planning process! He was so organized and really made the sound & music selection stress free for us. The music spreadsheet he provides is so user friendly & makes the process easy & fun!!

The sound setup for our ceremony was perfect! The officiant & soloists were heard perfectly - even with the ceremony being outdoors & with rushing water behind us! Daniels performance at the reception was incredible. Everything flowed so well and he was so professional & nice! The dance floor was full all night & everyone had a blast! So many of our guests & other vendors kept complimenting our DJ services!! Daniel was very flexible and even helped my parents to pull off a huge surprise of having an Elvis impersonator show up and perform at our reception! Too funny!

I would recommend using The Wedding Show for any event!! They did a fantastic job and our day couldn't have been more perfect!! Thank you Daniel & TWS!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Taryn · Married on 11/02/2013

Look no further for your wedding DJ! The Wedding Show is THE best there is! We had Victor and Peter DJ our Agave Road wedding reception and they did a fabulous job at keeping our party going all night. They will send you a highly organized and comprehensive file of top music recommendations for each part of your reception (as well as ceremony if you use them for that as well). You can go through each tab and highlight choices and/or add your own to create your own playlist. We met with Peter a week or so before our wedding just to get to know him, and vice versa, as well as to ask any questions and go over our selections. I would highly recommend meeting with them in person so they can get a true feel of your personality and how you want your night to go - the DJ/MC controls the pace and flow of your party. By the end of our "meeting", we pretty much told Peter the major things we wanted or did NOT want to be played and then felt so comfortable that gave him free reign to mix it up based on how our guests were interacting. We wanted to pack the dance floor, and that is exactly what Peter and Victor did! I've never been to a wedding where just about everyone danced the ENTIRE time. It was so great to see our guests kick back and let loose. We've received so many compliments about our reception and how much FUN they had - we couldn't have done it without The Wedding Show! Thank you Peter and Victor!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

Daniel was phenomenal. He was onE of the first vendors that we booked about 1 year prior to our wedding. We wanted a DJ that was nice and easy to get a hold of as we were playing our wedding from long distance. We talked to several DJ companies but ultimately decided on the Wedding Show team. Daniel responded to all our emails quickly and even skyped with us. He was very easy to a get a hold of and was very easy to work with. He has a great fun personality. We ended up using them for both DJ services and videography that they were introducing into their company. I can say that Daniel is a great emcee and really got the party started. Speaks very clearly. And was even able to announce some of our families very difficult names. The music he played was much to our liking. I even wanted to sing and dance during dinner time. We had a lot requests on our song list and wanted a certain mood and feel for our wedding and Daniel was able to accommodate this. His list is expansive. However, A lot of our songs were not on his list but he made it happen. He definitely made our wedding day great. All our guests could not say enough about how much fun they had at our wedding. Even our wedding coordinator told us that he was one of the nicest DJ's she has worked with. I would definitely recommend Daniel to anybody.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Blair · Married on 10/06/2013

What a great DJ!! Didn't skip a beat and was great with the crowd! I would highly recommend him to all my friends getting married in the Houston area! Thank you so much, Daniel!!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/22/2013

Love Daniel!!! Not only is he friggin' adorable (according to all my sisters and guests of course) but he was super professional and sooo down to earth. Every email I sent him with questions, requests, etc he answered very quickly and efficiently. He was definitely easy and fun to work with...I was disappointed I only got to meet him the day of my wedding and not sooner. I would recommend him to anybody wanting a fun yet professional DJ to handle their wedding, party, birthday or whatever...Daniel can get it done and make sure everyone has a good time!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2013

Peter was awesome and made the whole night!

Sent on 09/03/2013

The service was great. Always responsive to all questions. They were very organized and made sure all the songs and timing were appropriate during the reception. I would definitely recommend The Wedding Show to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Sara · Married on 07/20/2013

Daniel truly is the best. Being a bit of a control freak, I was worried how we would go about selecting the music I wanted for the night. He sends you a giant spreadsheet a few months before your date and you can go through and highlight songs you'd like. He made process and night flow so smoothly and would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 08/07/2013

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Sara! Thanks so much for having us at your wedding!

We wish you the very best with Married Life!

Daniel did a great job. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Mia · Married on 07/13/2013

WOW! The mixing of the music for our wedding was fantastic. We gave them a list of must-have songs, and Peter arranged and blended them together perfectly. The dance floor was never empty!! We have received so many compliments about the energy of the wedding, and we owe it all to the Wedding Show! Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2013

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Mia! We appreciate you taking time to give us positive feedback! We at the Wedding Show wish you the best with Married Life!

Love TWS!

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2013

The Wedding Show is fabulous! Daniel did an outstanding job as our DJ at our wedding! I loved the amazing Excel spreadsheet that he emailed me to pick and choose every single song that was played throughout the evening. It was one of the most valuable tools that we used while planning our wedding. I had tons of compliments on the music selection and how wonderful the DJ did at the wedding! I would recommend Daniel and The Wedding Show to everyone, especially to my closest friends!

Sent on 08/07/2013

I used the services of Daniel Pawlowski but the DH at my wedding was Ivan Rojas. I cannot say enough good things about him, it was like he read our minds, the music was just perfect, he did everything I asked for. Just great, I highly recommend Ivan for your wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Brian · Married on 06/15/2013

Great DJ, he was very nice, professional, and helpful. Would recommend to anyone, thanks again

Sent on 08/20/2013