The Wedding Show Reviews

The Wedding Show 5
The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

Lori · Married on 08/01/2015

My cousin, Cory Baum from Maxed Out Entertainment, recommended The Wedding Show to me. Everything was so smooth and they were super easy to work with! I worked with Troy and he responded very quickly to emails and phone calls and did everything we wanted. Also, when I went Bridezilla on him to turn a song off, he happily obliged :). He had me and my friends and family dancing all night! Thank you Troy!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Hey Lori,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We definitely aim to please here at The Wedding Show and we are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our services! We thank you again for your business and we wish you all the best with married life!

Rachael · Married on 07/18/2015

Daniel did an awesome job at our wedding! He was very professional and at the same time very friendly and social. He made sure to get correct pronunciation before announcing everyone in the wedding party. He also really understood our taste in music and made great song selections for us! He played music that was appealing to both younger and older crowds attending the wedding! We had lots of people on the dance floor because of him! If we had to do it all again we would definitely choose him again! he does his job extremely well!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2015

I got married on June 20, 2015 at The Carriage House. Daniel did a wonderful job!! Not only was he reliable and great to work with, he made sure the music for the ceremony and reception went smoothly. He knew the right songs to play at the right times and got everyone up on their feet! He played music that was fun for the younger crowd to dance to but also kept it appropriate for the older crowd. I definitely recommend using Daniel at your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2015

The Wedding Show, with DJ Troy, was the DJ/sound team for our wedding this past June. My husband and I attended college with Daniel and my BM recommended his company to me when we began planning. After reading the reviews and comparing The Wedding Show to a few others out there, we choose the wedding show! The reviews where amazing on them and we were not disappointed. I contacted Daniel thru their website, we talked on the phone before I signed their contract about a week later. Troy and Daniel where very quick to answer any and all emails we sent their way with questions. I briefly was able to meet and talk to Troy on the day of our wedding. The music and sound ran perfectly on the day of! I never heard any music mess ups or timing mess ups. I remember hearing a few a songs I had selected for the dance portion of the evening. The Wedding Show was fantastic and easy to work with! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding dj!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Adam · Married on 05/16/2015

I hired Daniel to DJ my sister-in-law's wedding and he did an incredible job. He was professional, prepared and gave an amazing performance. He not only took the time to review the interests and tastes of the bride and groom before but adjusted to the requests of everyone at the reception. We are getting married this year and will DEFINITELY be using Daniel and his team for all of the services.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Adam · Married on 05/16/2015

As someone who has been involved in the film, photography and entertainment business for over a decade, choosing these services for my wedding may have been the most important decision we made (other than venue.) As soon as I met Daniel and saw his work, I knew he was the perfect fit for us. Not only did he listen to (and implement) all of our unique ideas, but he had several ideas of his own that really added to the event and especially to the video. For the quality of his work, he was under-priced compared to other vendors we looked at. And it was extremely convenient to have one vendor provide DJ, Video and Photo Booth. I can't imagine using anyone else and will use him for any future events without hesitation.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2015

Troy from The Wedding Show was the DJ for our wedding, and it worked out wonderfully! It was great working with him and everyone said they had a really fun time at our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Heba · Married on 05/09/2015

We were truly lucky to have booked Daniel for our wedding! We met before the wedding and talked through the feel that I wanted to create at the reception. I felt like he totally understand the "vibe" we were going for and his musical choices really reflected that. He also was able to include some new music that I requested - that was outside of their musical library. I also liked that his DJ style is NOT cheesy at all. That was one of my biggest fears with wedding djs-- that they can come off super cheesy- but he wasn't like that.
    The guests really felt like our wedding was one of the fun-est they had been to and I know it was largely due to great musical choices!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Susan · Married on 04/18/2015

Daniel and his staff was just perfect and we could not have asked for a better DJ and videographer. Thanks for making the Katie and Vic Zachary wedding just perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2015

The Wedding Show's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for the kind review! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of Katie & Vic's wedding! These two were an absolute pleasure to work with and by the looks of it - everyone had a GREAT TIME! It was definitely a PARTY! Glad that we could be a part of it!!

Victoria · Married on 01/10/2015

THANK YOU for making our special day unforgettable!! Daniel and The Wedding Show did an incredible job!! We were initially looking for only a DJ but decided to take a chance and go with their photography, videography, DJ, and photobooth package. It was conveniently easy and they were nothing but helpful throughout the entire process! The DJ had the party going all night and the energy was unreal! He even did the impossible and got my parents out on the dance floor! The photobooth was a hit and the pictures in our scrapbook were hilarious! We can't wait to see our photos and the video. I wish we could do it all over again, because we wouldn't change a thing! We highly recommend The Wedding Show for any event!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Christopher · Married on 12/13/2014

Peter was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job. He was very responsive during the planning process and kept the party going throughout the night during our reception. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Mary Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

AWESOME DJ & PHOTO BOOTH & UPLIGHTING!!!!!!! DANIEL AND HIS STAFF KEPT THE PARTY GOING ALL NIGHT!!!!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!~!~!~

Sent on 12/03/2014

Troy did an AMAZING job as the DJ at our recent wedding. He reached out several weeks before the big day to coordinate and discuss timeline, music requests/likes/dislikes, and discuss the general flow of the evening. He was incredibly prompt, responsive, and flexible. During the night, he played all of the songs we asked him to and avoided the ones we asked him not to play. Our guests were up dancing the entire evening - I did not want the party to end. I highly recommend Troy for any wedding or other event where you need a DJ. You won't regret it!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/11/2014

Daniel was awesome and really cute! He played everything we wanted and had everyone dancing! I definitely recommend him for your event.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Daniel was super helpful, enthusiastic, and willing to improvise when we had last minute ideas. People danced their asses off, the best proof of a great wedding DJ. Thanks, Daniel!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2014

Troy from The Wedding Show was the DJ at our wedding and he did an amaZing job! I had heard great things about them but they definitely exceeded my expectations. They send you an excel and will talk over anything that you may be concerned about. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Troy Parker was very professional and easy to work with prior to the wedding. He kept the crowd dancing all the way to the end of the reception. Troy coordinated all my special song requests exactly on schedule. I was impressed with his high tech audio equipment. He never missed a beat and kept a good mix of music going from the ceremony through the reception.

Sent on 09/03/2014

kari · Married on 08/16/2014

Daniel was AWESOME! We had a dry wedding so it was a tough crowd. Daniel did an awesome job of getting everyone moving and kept the fun going til we left in the limo that night. He was always super quick to return emails and phone calls and even met with us to make sure we had everything in order.

You will not regret using him as your DJ at all.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Daniel is AMAZING! To begin, his song selection list was very thorough with both new and old song choices. The selection template was also very simple and user friendly. The reception was a blast and we definitely give Daniel and his crew all the credit for keeping everyone upbeat and entertained for the entire dinner/reception. I 100% recommend Daniel and "The Wedding Show" team for any event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2014

sarah · Married on 08/02/2014

Daniel from The Wedding Show was fantastic and made everything run smoothly. He kept the dancing going, got us drinks, did all the announcements for our entrance, cake cutting, etc and was one of our best vendors from the whole wedding. We had a pianist for the ceremony, and he even set up the piano for us! DJ's are more important than most bride's realize. Daniel was easy-going, but organized and responsible, and provided the music we wanted to hear.

Sent on 09/29/2014

The Wedding Show's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review! It was definitely a pleasure working with you at your wedding and I am extremely pleased to hear you guys value what we love to do!

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2014

Daniel was great! I could not have been happier with the music selections and I have been told by several people that my wedding had the best dance floor song selections of all the weddings they had been to, which was a huge compliment. Music means a lot to me and Daniel did an amazing job! I'd definitely recommend him

Sent on 08/08/2014

Gabriela · Married on 07/19/2014

What can I say about Daniel.... one word.... AMAZING! He has been the best DJ i have ever known and we are so beyond happy he did our wedding... If anyone is looking for an out of this world DJ, look no further... The Wedding Show DJ is it!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Margret · Married on 06/20/2014

It was a pleasure working with The Wedding Show for our wedding! They made it an absolute blast where the music was completely on point that no one wanted to get off the dance floor. Since my husband and I really wanted our wedding to be a party this was really big for us and they couldn't have done a better job.

It was a wonderful experience for us and it was truly one of the most special days of our lives! The Wedding Show is a must have for any event and I highly recommend them. :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

Troy Parker from The Wedding Show did an amazing job as our wedding DJ and Emcee. He contacted us multiple times during the planning process and helped us make critical decisions regarding venue lighting, reception duration and progression. The up-lighting provided by The Wedding Show really enhanced the mood and the venue, and using our input, Troy did an excellent job of selecting music suitable for his audience. He kept the party going until the last second! Our guests ranged in age from 1-60+ and all enjoyed the music and the dance floor. Overall, our experience with Troy Parker and The Wedding Show was fantastic and we certainly recommend them for your event! -Michael&Amanda-

Sent on 11/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

We hired David with the Wedding Show to DJ and provide uplighting. Our experience was absolutely spectacular! We met with David about a month prior, and discussed our musical tastes and the type of music "feel" we were looking for. David is so easy to work with, and always very responsive and helpful. He understood our vision completely. He masterfully led our ceremony without a hitch. And the reception…..I have NEVER heard a better DJ! Every song was a hit, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Once you started wondering what the next song would be, it seemed that David instinctively knew to transition to the next. He is also familiar with every genre of music, and easily identifies your music taste. His announcements during the reception were fun, energetic, informative, and never annoying! The DJ was one of the top highlights of the reception for me, and I think that says a lot considering I was the bride. I would recommend The Wedding Show to anyone looking to host an amazing event!

Sent on 06/09/2014