The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 3
The Wedding Shoppe 4
The Wedding Shoppe 5

Alysia · Married on 07/08/2016

My experience with The Wedding Shoppe and their Alterations Shoppe were amazing!! My dress was delivered before the expected date. It was super easy for me to get appointments at both places. The attention from the workers made me feel like a princess! I can tell you that you might pay a little more at their alteration boutique, but there is no price tag on PERFECTION!! Sharon at the alterations shop was amazing and went out of her way to make sure my dress fit like perfection. I was not happy with a traditional bustle and she used her expertise to make it look fabulous!!! Thank you Sharon and everyone for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Grace · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not have had a more wonderful experience at The Wedding Shoppe! The staff is incomparably friendly and helpful and the selection of dresses is unique and great for a budget. The Wedding Shoppe was the first place I looked for a dress and I ended up finding the one on my first visit. The fitting process was so smooth and easy and the seamstresses are so amazing at what they do. This place is truly a hidden gem : )

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything about working with this company was excellent. All of the employees are super helpful and friendly. They truly know how to make you feel special.

My salesperson, Erica was patient and caring. She walked me through the steps and one by one narrowed it down. Then I said yes! I didn't feel pressured into anything I didn't want. It seemed like she wanted to make she that I got what I was looking for. And at that point, I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. But I am so unbelievably happy with the dress I got.

The newly opened Alterations Studio is super cute. I especially love all the natural light. My seamstress, Chris, is a pleasure to work with. I asked (unbeknownst to me) for a semi-difficult neckline adjustment, she said she'd make it work and she executed it perfectly!

Overall, I loved my experience with The Wedding Shoppe. I am providing all this positive feedback and I haven't even seen the completed final fitting yet!! I cannot wait to wear this beautiful dress as I walk down the aisle.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

I couldn't be more excited and happy about the service I received at The Wedding Shoppe. From the first person I met, my stylist at the salon, and my alterations experience, everything was perfect. They helped me pick out the perfect dress and recommended other dresses that were similar to one's I was really liking. I ended up purchasing my dress, veil and a beaded jacket in my first visit.

The alterations experience went just as smoothly. I lost a ton of weight and the original dress was several sizes too big at my first appointment. The ladies at the alterations studio were great at listening to any concerns I had and fixing any issues.

I loved this store and the staff, and would highly recommend them to any Bride!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Stopped in just for a veil and left with the veil of my dreams! It stole the show in all the pictures. Such a fun local shop!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2016

I LOVED The Wedding Shoppe. From my first visit all the way to my last alteration, they were amazing. Their shop is very cute, and each bride has their own corner of the store when she comes to visit - really makes you feel like you're the only one in the store. They let you go through the dresses yourself but the person working with you will also pick out a couple dresses. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted before I got there, and I am one of those brides who actually found EXACTLY what I wanted. I also did alterations here, and it took 3, simple alterations (each a week apart) before my dress was done. My dress was lace, and you would have never noticed the length of the dress was altered. She also did an amazing bustle that worked very well for my dress and was simple for my mother in law to do on the day of the wedding. They now have a separate site for alterations, which I only visited when I was picking up my dress - but this should allow them to expand their services so they can alter other dresses besides wedding gowns.

I got so many compliments on how beautiful my dress was, so thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2015

The Wedding Shoppe was amazing. They were helpful when I wasn't feeling confident and helped me to find my perfect dress. They chose my dress and it was nothing I thought I wanted and it was perfect.

Sent on 08/29/2016

I went to so many bridal shops before finding this one, and I had the BEST experience here. Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service!

Sent on 08/25/2015

The Wedding Shoppe has beautiful dresses and amazing customer service.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Bought my earrings and bridesmaid's necklaces and earrings

Sent on 12/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

The Wedding Shoppe was the one and only store I went to to look for my wedding gown. They made the experience fun for me, my mom, and my sister. I tried on maybe 5 dresses but ended up falling in love with the 3rd dress I had put on. My consultant made me feel beautiful in the wedding dress, and it made me instantly feel like I had picked the perfect dress for me. Each time I came back to the store for my fitting appointments I fell in love with my dress all over again. The night of my wedding I loved twirling around in my wedding gown.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Everyone was super lovely and helpful from picking the dress to having it altered. Mary did all the alterations and wanted everything to be perfect. Dress was beautiful!

Sent on 08/06/2015

The Wedding Shoppe was the third store I had visited looking for my wedding dress. I had favorite dresses from the prior two stores, but I just didn't have that special feeling in either of them. I was feeling a little defeated at this point, and I was so lucky to have Codi as my consultant! She was so patient with me and had so many great suggestions...ultimately finding my wedding dress! I highly recommend The Wedding Shoppe to any bride in the area. They have an amazing selection of dresses, veils, jewelry and accessories!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jordan · Married on 06/20/2015

I bought my dress from this store - and the entire process was great! I recommend this place to all of my future bride friends. They were so helpful, not at all pushy and extremely accommodating. I described the dress I was looking for and the woman immediately had a handful of dresses in mind for me. The one was being tried on by another bride in the store but she waited until she could get her hands on it for me because she knew i would love it...and she was RIGHT! I fell in love with this dress and I ended up purchasing it at a later date. The price was great and it was an awesome experience!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Stefanie · Married on 06/12/2015

Absolutely loved my dress. They are very friendly and knowledgable. Mary did a perfect job on my alterations. Somewhat pricey, but worth it to have it done right the first time.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Christine · Married on 06/06/2015

Loved getting my dress from this shop! Everyone was so helpful and they made picking out my dress a breeze!

Sent on 06/25/2015

I had an amazing experience at The Wedding Shoppe! Danielle was absolutely wonderful and really took the time to educate us on the different types of gowns, colors, etc. The staff members, including the seamstress, were so accommodating and went above and beyond to help me in my journey to find my dream dress! I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jaime Was Amazing!!!! I found my perfect wedding gown and had such an amazing experience. If you are looking for a full on amazing day with a shop full of white dresses this is the place! I would recommend it to anyone! The entire staff is so accommodating and they are willing to spend as much time as necessary with you! I love my gown and I cannot wait to wear it!

Sent on 02/20/2015

This is the place to go for your wedding dress. The dresses there are so unique and rare, you will not see someone else wearing your same dress. They are so professional and friendly. They are worth every penny

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

This was the best experience of my wedding. I worked with Jessica to find my wedding dress and she was right on the same page as me. She learned what I liked and helped me determine what was best. She made sure I was happy, and I absolutely loved my dress! My bridesmaid dresses were also purchased there and they also came out perfect. My alterations were also completed there and looked beautiful. So glad I found this gem and so happy with everything from there!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/18/2015

LOVED MY DRESS. It was so perfect. The seamstress was absolutely amazing, so easy to work with and the online system with notifications and instructions for fitting appointments was great. I had such a great experience with The Wedding Shoppe from the first minute I walked in.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Ann · Married on 12/13/2014

Loved working with Jaime to purchase my dress and loved working with Fifi to alter my dress. Nobody believed that my full beaded gown was only $1599! I also got my jewelry there and couldn't be more pleased! I think all brides to be should stop at The Wedding Shoppe since the gowns are GORGEOUS. I went to other bridal shops with a budget of $2,000 and they showed me like 10 dresses in my price range....I went to The Wedding Shoppe with the same budget and could basically afford half the store, seriously!

Sent on 12/23/2014

They did a great job and very classy and professional. Very affordable and beautiful dresses!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I purchased my BEAUTIFUL dress at The Wedding Shoppe. It was the only store I went to. I was wowed by the amazing customer service, and was so excited by the selection. I'm a plus sized girl, and I was able to try on all the dresses here. AMAZING!

Unfortunately, my dress was ordered too big. I had many, many, many alteration appointments with "FiFi". She was fantastic, and really worked her butt off on my dress. Even when we had a small issue, she went out of her way to make things right.

I HIGHLY recommend the wedding shoppe, not only do they have quality beautiful dresses but at every appointment you feel beautiful and so respected. A rare quality for a bridal salon.

Thank you so much wedding shoppe!

Sent on 11/06/2014

You feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive in this store. The ambience is one of a kind, very warm and rich. This was the first place I tried on dresses and the last. What's unique is that the designs in this store are for this store only. You will not find these dresses anywhere else. Their seamstresses are outstanding and very experienced as well as flexible to work with clients with busy schedules. Also, well priced for services. Have sent 4 friends there and 3 of them purchased their dresses there as well! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2014