The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 4
The Wedding Shoppe 5
  • Angelika

Angelika · Married on 05/25/2019

Jessica was UH-MAY-ZING. From the moment we entered, we "wow'ed" 30x. The ambiance is beautiful. The associates all had high energy - including on a busy Saturday afternoon with back-to-back appointments. Jessica could not have been sweeter. She was super patient, genuine, warm, and incredibly accommodating. Their selection was THE BEST. I walked out of two other bridal shops in the area because there wasn't any inventory. The Wedding Shoppe has EVERYTHING you could ask for. Would highly recommend booking an appointment. You'll be beaming and glowing all day! I'm so grateful for Jessica helping me find a gorgeous wedding dress (she picked it out for me!)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Barbara Netschke · Married on 05/25/2019

Calm and professional

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at the Wedding Shoppe! My consultant Cheri was AMAZING-she took the time to help me find the perfect dress and accessories, and made my and my family feel so comfortable and not rushed! Say Yes to the Dress at the Wedding Shoppe!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/24/2019

Alexis was incredible

Was AMAZING. She worked with me every step of the way. When I found my dress and cried, she was right there with me. Wouldn’t have traded her for another stylist.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Maya S · Married on 05/18/2019

Dresses in every style for every budget!

The Wedding Shoppe is a must if you're looking for a wedding dress on any budget! Before I arrived we discussed my tastes and by the time I got there Hayley, my AMAZING attendant, had several dresses already pulled and in the room to try on. I ended up going with something totally different that she picked out, and I can't wait to try it on again! Both my sister and I got our wedding dresses here, and setting up an online appointment is easy so give it a try!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2019

The PERFECT Experience!

From the moment you call to make an appointment to the moment you say "YES TO THE DRESS" the Wedding Shoppe knows how to provide exceptional service. I picked my wedding dress and bridesmaids dress from there as well as getting my alterations completed by their experts. The Wedding Shoppe has the friendliest staff with such attention to detail. I have been to another wedding dress salon and the experiences were incomparable. If you do not choose The Wedding Shoppe as your wedding dress salon you are truly missing out on an amazing experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

The Wedding Shoppe was the very first place I tried wedding dresses on! Cheri helped me from the first moment I walked in with my friends and family. She was very patient with me as I went to try on several dresses and I kept wanting to run back go the very first dress I tried on. She pulled out some of the most beautiful gowns and I'm so glad that she was there for me when I said yes to the dress! I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe and Cheri!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2019

My first experience trying on wedding dresses was not so great, I was lucky to have Jessica assist with my second and last time! Jessica was so engaged and truly listened to what I was looking for, she was very responsive about every dress I had tried on and really voiced her opinions about different dresses that justified the way I felt about them. After deciding on dress, Jessica was so helpful styling my dress with accessories that defined the dress and the dress on me altogether. I can't wait for my first fitting when I can see mine and Jessica's visions come to fruition!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Krystal · Married on 03/16/2019

I had the best experience at Wedding Shoppe, Jessica was an amazing consultant, she made me feel very welcomed the moment I met her. She was very respectful to my family, very patient and helpful. I ended up saying YES to the DRESS to the very first dress I tried on. I'm absolutely in love with it. I would recommend The Wedding Shoppe to any future brides. THE BEST!!!

The Wedding Shoppe 6
    The Wedding Shoppe 7
    The Wedding Shoppe 8
    Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing place! From the moment I walked in, I knew this was the place I would find my dress. Melissa was incredible. Listened to everything I had to say and pulled the PERFECT dress directly from the window display. It was everything I wanted and more. I am still on cloud nine. I would absolutely recommend this place and Melissa to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Shelby · Married on 01/20/2019

First of all Jessica was the best! She let me and some of my family go through the dresses and pick what ones I liked and wanted to try on, she was never pushy which I love. She made me feel comfortable and confident when trying on the dresses. I couldn't of asked for better help than what I got with Jessica, she made me feel welcome and I'm so happy I came to the Wedding shoppe for this experience!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 01/12/2019

My entire experience at The Wedding Shoppe has been wonderful! I can be a little indecisive and my consultant was there rooting for me the entire time, I never felt rushed or pressured to say yes the the dress, I eventually did say YES and was so happy with my experience that I brought my bridesmaids back to shop for their dresses!! I can't wait to start alterations and to see how amazing we all look in our Wedding Shoppe dresses!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nina · Married on 12/01/2018

I was pretty nervous walking into my first wedding dress store less than three months before my wedding, but it didn't take long for The Wedding Shoppe to completely erase my fears. The store itself is beautiful from the moment you walk in, and everyone is so kind and friendly, immediately offering us seats and refreshments. Soon after, we met our AMAZING consultant Melissa, who could not have been more helpful from start to finish. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the dresses, and knew not only which ones I could purchase in my short time frame, but also the dresses that could be altered to have sleeves added - not an easy combination! She made me feel so comfortable, and had so many little helpful hints and suggestions that I couldn't possibly name them all. All I know is that she will be a big reason I love the way I look on my wedding day! I truly couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Katie · Married on 11/25/2018

I first visited The Wedding Shoppe for my good friend's appointment. Maggie was her stylist and was so great! I was so impressed by the individual dressing suites and the privacy. The gown selection was gorgeous! I called the next day to make an appointment for myself. Maggie was the best - she makes everyone feel very comfortable. My dress was the 4th I tried on and I knew it was perfect when Maggie helped show me how to alter it for my body.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Magical!

I am a Florida girl in a Michigan world! My mom and sister flew in to town to go dress shopping with me and my future mother in law and one of my future sister in laws. As soon as I walked into The Wedding Shoppe, I was welcomed by such warm, kind ladies and I just knew this was going to be a great experience! It got even better when I met Hayley, who instantly made me feel so very special. She listened to the look I was going for and totally nailed it! I am a curvy girl and Hayley made me feel so comfortable throughout the process. Not only that, it was so sweet that she was asking me about my life with my future husband. I picked the first dress that I tried on and it was all because of Hayley! She not only made this an incredible experience for me but for my family as well!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Taryn · Married on 11/11/2018

The Wedding Shoppe is fantastic! We came in on an extremely snowy day and everyone was happy and pleasant despite the awful weather outside. Shawn helped me find the perfect dress! She was so approachable and made me feel extremely comfortable around her (which is important when this person will be seeing you in your underwear and helping you get dressed!). She really listened to my preferences which led me to find the perfect dress. Thank you Shawn and all the folks at the Wedding Shoppe!

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 11/09/2018

The Wedding Shoppe was my first stop when I started the search for my wedding dress. My appointment was with Shawn and she was the absolute best! Super patient, helpful, and really listened to my likes and dislikes. She brought me so many dresses to try and helped me in and out of them whenever I needed it. I visited 3 other very nice shops and even went back to The Wedding Shoppe a second time in between all of them. I probably tried on at least 50 dresses before finding "the one" at my second visit. When I called at the last minute to come in and requested Shawn - they made it happen! My entire experience with the shoppe was phenomenal. I can not wait to receive my dress in September! Thank you Shawn and The Wedding Shoppe!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Nic · Married on 10/27/2018

I can't say enough positive things about the Wedding Shoppe! I was planning on making multiple dress appointments both in Michigan and NYC, but had made an appointment here during one of my trips home based on a recommendation from a friend. This was the only appointment I made because I ended up finding my dress that day, thanks to Cheri, who immediately understood the look I was going for and was absolutely amazing! (Make an appointment with her!!!) Cheri and the Wedding Shoppe staff have gone above and beyond to help me customize the dress, have made the entire process fun and stress-free, and have been so enjoyable to work with! Thank you Wedding Shoppe!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Dress

The Wedding Shoppe did an amazing job helping me find a dress. They picked dresses out that I would have NEVER even picked off the rack... and thank goodness they did because my dress was PERFECT. Kathy, who did the alterations, made the dress fit like a glove. They were easy to work with, friendly, and honest. I highly recommend going there... you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience

I bought my wedding dress here for my October 2018 wedding and had a fantastic experience. From finding the perfect dress (off the rack at a discount no less), to alterations, and to choosing my accessories, The Wedding Shoppe was my one stop shop. They are so helpful and take their time with you. I never felt rushed to make a decision or pressured into anything. They always made their pricing clear and had higher and lower priced options. The shop itself is also really pretty and always smells like roses (it’s the small things). I also did my alterations here. The only alteration needed was the bustle. It looked really nice, but the center button loop ended up breaking on my wedding day when I tried to bustle it. It wasn’t a big deal and my coordinator says it happens all the time so I really don’t fault them for that. It didn’t stop me from enjoying the night. Thank you for everything and I will probably return to have my dress preserved.

The Wedding Shoppe 9
    The Wedding Shoppe 10
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Ally · Married on 10/13/2018

Marina was the best! She was sooo patient with me while she helped find my perfect dress! Loved my experience here! Ask for her!!

-Ally

Sent on 03/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

I had a great time trying on dresses here. Shawn was so helpful. She listened to what I was looking for and allowed my Mom and Sister to pick out dresses for me as well. She asked all of the right questions. Funny thing is I ended up picking a dress that she picked out for me which was actually nothing like what I had envisioned but I'm so in love with it (it has pockets, y'all). I'm so happy I chose to come here, especially for my first fitting. Why waste time somewhere else, ask for Shawn!

The Wedding Shoppe 11
    Sent on 03/13/2018

Karlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Had an amazing time and I want to thank Shawn for helping me find the perfect wedding dress. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Shawn Spears-Vilk at The Wedding Shoppe was absolutely phenomenal!! She stayed late to accommodate my crazy work schedule and even came in on one of her days off! She made my dress shopping experience truly one of a kind. I would recommend The Wedding Shoppe and Shawn to any and all of my bride-to-be friends!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Meg · Married on 09/15/2018

This was my first and last stop for my wedding dress. This was my absolute first time looking for a dress so I had no idea what to expect but Cheri, our consultant, was extremely patient and so beyond helpful. She found me almost the exact dress I was looking for that I described for her, which I loved. But then she had me try on a “wild card” that she thought might be perfect for me. And it was. I ended up going with the wild card and can’t reccomend Cheri enough. Even while I was trying to decide between the two she was very patient and helpful the entire time.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

My overall experience was wonderful! I worked with Shawn and she is incredible! I had never looked at a wedding dress for myself and I had no idea what style was for me. Shawn really listened to me and helped guide me to finding the dress of my dreams! I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. Shawn even stayed over an hour past closing time with me! The store and the staff are fabulous I definitely recommend stopping in!

Sent on 03/19/2018