The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 5
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Flynn · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place that I went to shop for dresses. I have been a part of a lot of weddings, so I have been to a lot of bridal showrooms. First off, I was blown away at how clean and classy the shop was, and how warm and welcoming all the consultants were. I immediately felt comfortable there. I had the pleasure of working with Haley. Haley was so good at reading my likes and dislikes and narrowing down everything that I was saying with each dress I tried on and was able to find the perfect dress for me. She went above and beyond showing me different colour options and different things I can do to the dress to tweak it a little to make it exactly how I wanted. I was so impressed with her! The wedding Shoppe has been wonderful through my whole process! Highly highly recommend this place.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful shop, dresses and great consultant!

I had a great experience getting my dress from The Wedding Shoppe. My consultant Haley did a great job listening to what I wanted and looking at my inspiration photos to help pull me dresses I'd like. She could tell when I found "the one" and her reaction made me even more excited about finding my perfect dress. I loved that they had private suites where my family could sit as I tried dresses on too. Their space is really beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

I had an AMAZING experience at The Wedding Shoppe thanks to Shawn! She was so kind, patient and really wanted to get to know me throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured to make a purchase or try on anything outside of my budget. She was just the best I could have gotten for that special day! I told her I was nervous and a little overwhelmed and she just knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable. I hope everyone has an experience there like I did!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

A great experience!

I was able to find my dress on my first visit! I met with Cheri and she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and brought me some beautiful dresses to try. She made the experience very enjoyable. I can’t wait to see my dress when it comes in!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Garcia · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing customer service!

I am having a last minute wedding in September, and I was very adamant about having a unique, black wedding dress. After searching forever, I had almost given up and was worried that I was going to have to buy something online without trying it on and hoped I liked it since there wouldn't be time to return it. The Wedding Shoppe was my last resort and I am so glad I made the last effort. Rebecca was so amazing and kind. She bent over backwards, and was running around the store trying to make my dream dress a reality. I was able to get my dress without having to compromise my vision! I am so thankful for her help, and can't wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Starr · Married on 09/20/2019

Loved my experience with Kelly!!!

First off I must say I need to check off 7 stars for my stylist KELLY!!!! She out did herself! I came in with 9 people and she fit right in with us... you know 9 people can be a task. Kelly listened to everything I was looking for Sexy but classy! She even stayed in my budget!!!! Ladies that’s what you need.
    Kelly worked her butt off carrying all
    Those heavy dresses and even grabbed a few that she like and you know what... I bought my dress and it was her choice! She has the eye for what you are looking for. I thought I was going to be overwhelmed cause I can be with so many choices but Kelly made it so easy .
    I would highly recommend Kelly to be your Stylest at The Wedding Shoppe!!! Thank you again Kelly! Xoxox

The Wedding Shoppe 6
    The Wedding Shoppe 7
    Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding dress dreams!

The Wedding Shoppe made my wedding dress dreams come true. They provide the highest level of service, with a private and clean space, and a caring attitude during this fun time! The first dress I found and tried on was the one I ended up with and it was perfect in every way! Every single person I interacted with at TWS (Codi, Katie, Brittany) were professional, kind and accommodating to me! Not to mention my alterations were absolutely perfect, where they made the gown fit exactly to my figure! I cannot thank The Wedding Shoppe for all they did for me! To all the other brides out there, you will not be disappointed! 5 stars is just not enough!!

The Wedding Shoppe 8
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/06/2019

Great experience

Kelly was great to work with!! She really took the time to get to know me and help find me the perfect dress! The shop overall was so nice and welcoming! I had a big group with me and they were more than accommodating. It was such a fun day I would highly recommend the wedding shoppe to any bride looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2019

Went here in September with my grandma and my mother in law after receiving a gift card at a bridal show. I tried a few dresses on but then i found my perfect dress..... I had that bridal moment and even cried..... they matched the perfect veil..... I can't wait to marry my best friend! !!!!!! Thank you for everything I Cant wait for it to come in!!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 08/27/2019

I had the pleasure of working with Cheri! My entire family had to come and she was so patient with us! I had time to pick some that I might like to try on, (I wasn’t sure what I wanted). She knew every dress they had. If there was a part of one dress I loved and another part I didn’t like; she knew just what to pull to find me the perfect dress! She found me a dress that I can’t wait to put on again. ❤️

Sent on 04/25/2018

Rachael · Married on 08/24/2019

I found my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe! Shane was helping me out, she made the process easy and fun. She helped me find my dress with me only telling her I was looking for something "Earthy". Can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Stefanie Apruzzese · Married on 08/24/2019

Shawn is amazing!!

The Wedding Shoppe was incredibly welcoming to me and my large party of guests. Shawn was assisting me and she accommodated all of us in our own room and made everyone feel included in the process. She listened to my reviews of dresses after trying them on and found the dress I had been dreaming of. Overall it was a fun stress-free day and I said yes to the dress!! I would highly recommend them and Shawn for anyone in search for a dress.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2019

Jessica was sweet & knowledgeable!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience!

The people who work here are so awesome and so accommodating. Everything ran so smoothly. They took care of everything, I just had to show up. It only took one visit for me to find my dress (which shocked me). Our person was Jessica and she was very good at listening to what I wanted and what I didn’t want with different dresses and an hour later I had found my dream dress. She was really speedy with picking dresses as well. I would definitely recommend using them to find your dress!!

The Wedding Shoppe 9
    The Wedding Shoppe 10
    The Wedding Shoppe 11
    The Wedding Shoppe 12
    The Wedding Shoppe 13
    Sent on 08/31/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

If you want a consultant that truly listens to you and makes you feel extremely comfortable and special, then you NEED to work with Haley at The Wedding Shoppe. She was born for this job and is by FAR the most amazing consultant I worked with at any store I shopped at!!! Haley picked a dress for me that had everything I said I was looking for and it turned out to be "the one"! The Wedding Shoppe is so cute and with a consultant like Haley it's truly the bridal experience that every bride dreams of.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jillian · Married on 07/27/2019

My experience at The Wedding Shoppe was nothing short of amazing! It was the first place I chose to go to look for my dress because many of my girlfriends have gotten their dresses from there in the past. Jessica Stowinsky was my consultant and she was the absolute best! She knew exactly what styles I was looking for just by looking at pins I had saved on Pinterest. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on that she picked out for me! She even got teary-eyed with my mother and I when we had our “say yes to the dress” moment. She really took the time to listen to me and get to know my personality/style. I have already booked an appointment to go back with my bridesmaids to find their dresses!

The Wedding Shoppe 14
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Adriana · Married on 07/19/2019

Great experience

Shawn was the BEST! She was super patient, professional, kind, and an overall just amazing consultant! She made my visit so fun and easy, she went above and beyond to help me find the perfect wedding dress. She made sure she got to know me and made great suggestions! She made it a great experience! I would recommend her to all my friends who are getting married. You can tell she loves what she does and she is so talented and has an amazing personality!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tara · Married on 07/13/2019

I was able to get right in and pick my favorite wedding dress that is perfect for my wedding! Jessica was so accommodating and patient helping me pick the right dress. I showed her a few pictures or details that I liked and she picked out the perfect dresses that had everything and more that I asked for! It wouldn't of been the same without Jessica!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sara · Married on 07/06/2019

When I went to the Wedding Shoppe I didn't expect to pick my dress right away. With the help of my consultant, Jessica, she made me feel so comfortable and confident about what I wanted to find. Her promptness to helping me choose dresses and put together accessories was amazing! I found my dress the first time visiting the Wedding Shoppe and I owe it to my great consultant, Jessica, for really making me find the perfect dress for me!

The Wedding Shoppe 15
    Sent on 05/29/2018

Lauren Workman · Married on 07/06/2019

Such a great experience!

I had a wonderful experience looking for my wedding dress at The Wedding Shoppe. They have a huge variety of dresses, a comfortable and inviting space, and Haley was an absolute delight to work with! My dress came in right on time, and the staff was willing to work with my tricky schedule as an out-of-town bride for me to pick it up. 100/10 would recommend The Wedding Shoppe for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent I had so much fun trying on dresses

Thank you, Rebecca for being so patient with me Customer service A1

The Wedding Shoppe 16
    Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Best place to shop!

I went to many different spots and this was by far the best place to shop! They have tons of dresses that are beautiful and affordable! They make your experience very individualized! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Shop and Great Service!

Before The Wedding Shoppe I had looked at four other places and just thought I was never going to find the dress. I had Shawn and she was awesome! She had the perfect dress in mind for me and went searching for me and it ended up being the one! She also turned it from a strapless to a beautiful top and I am in love! Very nice group, loved my experience and would highly recommend it to anyone! Thank you Shawn!

During the process, I lost 30lbs. When I went in for my first dress fitting after the dress came in, it fell right off. The alterations cost was going to be to high there for me to get it done, but The Wedding Shoppe called me the next day to say that they were proud of my weight loss and could work with me on pricing. They did a ton of alterations for a great cost, and my dress was so beautiful, everything I could have ever dreamed of and more!

I would highly recommend to Wedding Shoppe to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Eva · Married on 05/26/2019

I had an amazing experience finding my dress at the wedding shoppe. Shawn was my consultant and she understood exactly what I was looking for in a dress. I showed her my Pinterest with ideas and off she went. The 3rd dress I tried on was the one. It was everything I wanted plus some things I would have never even thought to try. Shawn just “got it.” I highly recommend this shop for anyone looking for a personal experience and assistance with dress shopping. I can’t wait to get my dress!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

It took me four appointments (yes four appointments at The Wedding Shoppe!) to find my dream dress!! Shawn is the person who helped me and looked EVERYWHERE for the specific dresses that I wanted to try on. She won’t give up. The last dress I tried on with long veil with lace, I am in LOVE and of course, I said YES to the dress! Thank you Shawn for being patience with me. ❤️

Sent on 03/14/2018