Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for the Wedding Rev

Non-religious (2)
Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
Counseling (2)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

We loved evething about the Wedding Rev! Would definitely refer him to everyone we know! Thanks for making our day so special!

Profile Picture William, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for more! We had a small wedding and Jim answered all of my numerous emails in a timely fashion and the ceremony was quite lovely!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim was a wonderful officiant. He was on time, professional and customized our ceremony exactly how we wanted it beforehand. He also took plenty of time to speak with us over the phone a few days before the wedding to give us firsthand marriage advice, and his price was very fair.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination

Jim Chester was the perfect officiant for our wedding day! He was very flexible and willing work with us on our ceremony reading and was very helpful in his guidance at the rehearsal. He arrived early and was dressed professionally. He was also a great help on filling out our marriage license. We had a very short ceremony because it was non-religious but I know that Mr. Jim would have been willing to help us create a much longer ceremony reading if we had desired one. Excellent service - very professional and responsive. We would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

100% recommend Jim Chester! He perfectly blended all of the things that we wanted to have in our ceremony and he is such a nice guy! Thank you so much for being such a special part to our big day! :)

Profile Picture katherine, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You'll want to choose Jim as your officiant. He's super friendly, easy going yet very professional, and has this comfortable presence - really important on your big day! A few weeks prior to the wedding he met with us to discuss our wants/concerns, etc and just get to know each other on a personal level. On the big day, he arrived early and checked up on us before and after the ceremony. He also had a few jokes to share along the way that helped with the nerves. Great overall!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/26/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tommy was simply amazing to work with! He helped me perfect our ceremony and vows, and allowed me full control over what I did and didn't want in the ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful and magical, and felt truly blessed. He is professional, fun, kind, and was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! I'd recommend him to anyone! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/2/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/2/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Wedding Rev made our special day so amazing. He was so helpful, easy to work with, punctual, and genuinely caring. He made us feel at ease the minute we met him and we could not have asked for a better ceremony. It was everything we wanted. Choosing the Wedding Rev will be decision you won't regret. He is truly great at what he does.

Profile Picture Turkessa, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a very sweet and simple ceremony and Jim Chester knew exactly what we wanted!!! Everyone talked about how personal the pastor was at our wedding. He was always availableif I had any questions or concerns. After we put on our rings he did a really sweet speech about our hands that was so beautiful and perfect. We highly recommend Pastor Chester!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Chester was very professional and performed the ceremony exactly as we asked.

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier with Jim. He was professional, accommodating and made the event truly unique and special. many people commented that it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Much of that was due to Jim's suggestions and ability to tailor the wedding to what we were looking for.

Profile Picture User4641443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim was a dream to work with from start to finish. He responded very quickly to emails to ease the pre-wedding worries. He was very punctual, and his service was excellent.He was very flexible with us as we incorporated a unique unity ceremony and my guests and family commented on loving the way he spoke. We really appreciate you Jim and would recommend you to anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Alyshia, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim was amazing! He focused on the intimate details to make our wedding personal and beautiful. His assistance with the rehearsal ensured the very smooth transition on the day of the wedding, when time is a factor and things are sure to go wrong. I couldn't have imagined a better person to marry my husband and I, and the lack of dry eyes in the house spoke volumes. Fantastic job!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional,patient, friendly and easy to talk with. On time for our event, communicated well before the event.. So much positive about this man, I really don't know where to start or end.
Very well recommended.

Profile Picture S, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim was professional, nice, and funny. We really enjoyed working with him. :-)

Profile Picture Devon, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Jim through weddingwire and chose him based on his reviews. He was extremely easy to work with and has a great attitude. He was flexible with my rehearsal being on a Thursday instead of a traditional Friday night. My guests commented on how wonderful is voice was. I would highly recommend Jim Chester!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wonderful ceremony! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dara, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jim, the Wedding Rev, did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very professional and everyone remarked on what a great job he did for us. He took time to answer our questions and help make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. My husband and I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Guin, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brent and I were looking for someone who could be flexible about what we were looking for on our wedding day, and Jim was perfect! He responded to all emails in a timely manner and followed through on every single request. He was on time and his good energy and friendly demeanor was much appreciated by everyone. Absolutely couldn't have found a better person to officiate and would highly recommend to anyone. Brent and I thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User4260381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Chester was such a pleasure to have as our wedding officiant! We met him in advance to go over the ceremony style options, and he was very informative & professional. During our ceremony he made everyone feel comfortable and was on point with the scriptural readings and the style we chose. I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Tori, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim did a great job officiating our wedding. He was there early and was very helpful and professional

Profile Picture Owen, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JIm was great. I really appreciated his prespective and his service.

Profile Picture User4229149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim was the perfect choice for our wedding. Very professional and flexible. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4177880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jim Chester was such a pleasure! Could not have been happier to have him as our officiant. Great personality and professionalism. Made our day special. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/25/14, 1 Review