The Wedding Preacher Reviews

188 | Fort Worth, TX

188 Reviews for The Wedding Preacher

taylor · Married on 03/25/2017

Lora Lea was amazing!! She made our ceremony perfect and made everyone laugh! We got several compliments on how cute our ceremony was! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/04/2017

We met Gordon and his wife at the Orchards open house. They both are caring and sincere and a great couple. During our ceremony he was very passionate and makes it very personal. Afterwards I had guest asking if he was our preacher and how long we've known him since he made it so personal. We appreciate it so much, thank you Gordon!

Sent on 03/23/2017

jessica · Married on 02/02/2017

EXCELLENT WORK!!!! I would recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/20/2016

Lora Lea was so wonderful to Ricardo and I. From everything to helping me plan to calling me the night before. She helped us have a smooth wedding and really was just all around amazing. Please hire her! You won't regret it! :)

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2016

Gordon was everything that we were looking for! The ceremony was very professional, heartfelt and personal - which we appreciated!

Jeri · Married on 11/19/2016

Loved him!!! Not only was he the sweetest man but he touched everyone at our wedding.

We included our kids in the ceremony and how he incorporated them was beautiful. It was very special and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I would recommend them all day everyday.

Thank you for being a part of our new lives together.

Doyle · Married on 11/06/2016

Mr. Nelson was really great. We did not know what to expect considering we booked last minute, but we couldn't be happier with how things turned out. We got several compliments from family about Mr.Nelson's service. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Melodie · Married on 11/05/2016

The wedding preacher did an excellent job for our wedding. The ceremony he performed couldn't had been more perfect. We would highly recommend him.

Angela · Married on 10/28/2016

Gordan and his wife Lora I couldn't of asked for better. I got compliments from all my guest on how great they were. Very professional and entertaining. Thank You two with all my heart.

MARTINA · Married on 10/12/2016

GO WITH THE WEDDING PREACHER ( MR. NELSON) HIS IS THE BEST SO NICE AND WONDERFUL AT EXPRESSING HIS LOVE FOR WHAT HE DOES!! LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Karly · Married on 10/08/2016

Gordon officiated our wedding and we could not be happier. We had the pleasure of meeting his wife at our wedding and it was so special to have someone who loves marriage as much as Gordon do our ceremony. He was so captivating and so passionate. It was truly a blessing. He went above and beyond and was so detailed in helping us prepare, which made things we were unsure about so much easier for us. I highly recommend using The Wedding Preacher for your special day.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Candace · Married on 10/07/2016

We are so pleased with our choice in the wedding preacher. We had a unity puzzle in our ceremony that was new for our officiant. He came up with a beautiful way to incorporate it into our commitment to our children during the ceremony. It was so sweet and everyone was in tears by the end. It was beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tom and Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

I would make a high recommendation any day of the week for the Wedding Preacher. They made our special day very memorable, and all of the guest commented how beautiful it was.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

We were sooo pleased with you Gordon. Thank you for making our wedding so special with your great personality, charm and words. We had several guest comment on how great the service was. I recommend anyone getting married to utilize your service!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Gary · Married on 09/30/2016

Perfect ceremony for us. Very attentive to details and tailored the ceremony just right. His loving, uplifting spirit made us feel very special and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Andrew · Married on 08/01/2016

Gordon and Lora Lea Nelson were awesome. We wanted a small intimate ceremony and they delivered 100%. Thank you very much and may God continue to abundantly bless you.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Ryan · Married on 07/24/2016

Gordon was a pleasure to work with. We were so glad to have him officiate our wedding and enjoyed him at our ceremony immensely!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sonya · Married on 07/03/2016

We highly recommend Gordon Nelson. He is a man that loves the Lord. He was fun, friendly, joyful, and did an absolutely beautiful job!! He was very easy to work with, and held the ceremony the way we wanted and more! Thanks Gordon!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Moya · Married on 06/19/2016

Look no further! Gordon and Lora Lea Nelson are exceptional officiants and inspirational partners. Gordon perfectly captured the vision of our wedding celebration and delivered an awe inspiring message. Our guests continue to applaud his delivery - and my father is a minister himself! Lora Lea provided invaluable tidbits of support throughout our planning and wedding day. She prayed with me right before my father took my hand to walk down the aisle. I highly recommend this dynamic duo. You will be blessed !

Sent on 06/28/2016

Paula · Married on 05/28/2016

If you want a professional,prompt,loving and spiritual experience, these are your people!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/16/2016

Gordon was outstanding! I contacted him a few months prior to the wedding after a prior minister fell through and he responded by calling me a few hours later that very night! When we met with him for the initial meeting, we felt comfortable with him immediately. He put us at ease with everything related to the ceremony and adjusted the ceremony as changes came up throughout the planning process. He traveled from Dallas to Waco to perform our ceremony, which we were very thankful for! Everything went smoothly during the ceremony and it was exactly how we pictured it! We are so glad we chose Gordon to be our wedding officiant!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Daren · Married on 03/20/2016

So Grateful!!!!
    Gordan and Lora were absolutely amazing! Our wedding was 3/20/2016 and this couple truly help make our dreams come true!
    It was a true blessing we found Gordan Nelson. From the moment we talked we knew he was going to make sure our ceremony
    was perfect! Our initial meeting with Gordan and Lora was very fun and they help plan an outline for how we wanted things to
    flow on our wedding day. The day of the event Lora came in to check on me, the bride. Gordan helped make the ceremony very
    memorable and comical but FUN!!! I highly recommend their services and they genuinely do care and it shows! Love yall
    Thank you to the Wedding Preacher!!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Mrs. Nelson was wonderful, professional and accommodating. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Bonnie · Married on 03/19/2016

Mrs. Nelson was simply WONDERFUL! She was so very warm and affectionate. She helped chase the cat out of the chapel and helped my son-in-law tie his bow tie. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Kellie · Married on 03/17/2016

Very professional and helpful. They performed a great wedding service for us.

Sent on 03/28/2016