The Wedding Preacher Reviews

188 | Fort Worth, TX

188 Reviews for The Wedding Preacher

Ricky · Married on 04/06/2018

Gordon worked with us on every detail to ensure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Our wedding was perfect because of The Wedding Preacher. Lora Lea made sure everything was running smoothly in the background.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rita · Married on 03/24/2018

Lora Lea was sweet and even wore a dress in my wedding colors! She did not have to do that, it was sweet that she did.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Carla · Married on 02/17/2018

Thank you so much to Gordon for making our wedding so memorable!! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and his enthusiasm was pure joy. Many of our guest complimented us on the ceremony and how genuine and real to my husband and I it was. Thank you so much for helping create such a beautiful day!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2017

Gordon was great! We really enjoyed having him as our officiant. During our reception many people asked how long we had known him as they thought that we must have known him for years. They were all shocked to hear that we had only met with him a few times prior to the wedding. He made the ceremony personal and the perfect length. We also threw in a last minute request for our ceremony the day of our wedding and he went with it! We would highly recommend Gordon as an officiant.

Sent on 11/01/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

Lora Lee was super sweet and great! So glad God placed her in our paths to officiate our wedding! She was always on time and prompt when calling us back or making plans and worked with us whenever our busy schedules needed it. Thank you so much for our beautful vows and your beautiful words on our wedding day, you were great!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Robert · Married on 10/07/2017

Lora Lea Nelson did our ceremony and it was amazing! We got several compliments from the guests at our wedding and she was very easy to work with. She took the time and met up several months before the wedding in order to get to know us on a more personal level. She attended the rehearsal and really customized our ceremony. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words. It was a very memorable wedding and such sweet guests.

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn't imagine having a better officiant for my wedding, we had so much fun and an absolutely beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Katie,
    You,re the best. Thank you for the beautiful review.

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Lora Lea did a wonderful job officiating our intimate ceremony. Our guests found her funny and endearing. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • W

William · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything was amazing. The preacher went above and beyond to make sure our day was special!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Carla · Married on 09/22/2017

Was very pleased. Gordon went over and above to see that our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Carla,
    Thank you so much for your 5* review. I’m so glad you were pleased.
    Gordon Nelson
    The Wedding Preacher

Sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Gordon and Lora Lea are very experienced and great at what they do! The day of the ceremony they took the time to coordinate the DJ and wedding party to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly. All of our guests commented on how great of an officiant Gordon is. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Christina · Married on 07/03/2017

The most amazing service! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the vows were.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Da · Married on 06/24/2017

Gordon was a phenomenal preacher and officiant. I would highly recommend his services & he's pretty funny too!

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was special and "fun" to officiate.

Eva · Married on 06/24/2017

Gordon was absolutely incredible! He was very flexible, as well as understanding of what our needs were. Our friends and family felt as if Gordon had known us for some time although we just spoke the week prior. He was witty yet sincere, and we always appreciate a little bit of both. Thank you so much for the fantastic ceremony and god bless!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Eva,
    Thank you so much. I love doing weddings at the City Club and yours was very special and memorable.
    Gordon

Kristi · Married on 06/10/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Gordon! He was an absolute pleasure to have officiate my wedding. He personalized the ceremony based off our relationship, personalities, and our religious requests. He made the ceremony serious and funny at the same time. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Kristi,
    Thank you for that sweet and positive review. You were a gorgeous bride (inside and out) and I loved being part of your wedding.

Judy · Married on 06/03/2017

We love the preacher that married us! We still talk about how awesome she was and how sincere she was! We would definitely recommend this company to anyone searching for a preacher to marry them! We love you Lora Lea, thank you for everything!

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

I love you too and I loved being part of your wedding.

Reyna · Married on 05/28/2017

Lora Lea was awesome, I researched a lot of ministers and was undecided. What made me choose her was that she was very understanding as to what I kind of ceremony I wanted. I felt my ceremony was unique and my guest complimented me for her service. She also took the time to take pictures and send them. Do not look any further this lady is a professional.
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you Reyna. It was a joy and a delight to perform your ceremony.

Nelson · Married on 05/21/2017

Wow, what a beautiful and long lasting experience we had with this lovely couple. It was easy to discern the love of God flowing in their words and persona. They conducted the ceremony with joy, and such a grace I've haven't witnessed in any other similar settings.
    The genuineness of their ministry and kindness was a plus we didn't expect. How sweet.
    They made our wedding a joyful one.
    God bless them,
    Dr.Nelson and Susan Plasencia

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Lora was great at our wedding! I was really nervous about the ceremony and what I was supposed to know and do when I got up to the alter, but Lora completely guided us through the whole thing and really made the ceremony something special. I highly recommend!

Magdalena · Married on 05/06/2017

He did my brother's wedding and was wonderful! Engaging, heartfelt, and eloquent!! We are so pleased we used The Wedding Preacher! He made the ceremony absolutely perfect and special.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Cody · Married on 04/29/2017

Gordon and Lora Lea were great throughout the entire process. Highly recommend.

Christi · Married on 04/28/2017

Rev. Gordon the Wedding Preacher was wonderful, organized and extremely caring. He was flexible with potential date changes due to my being in car accident. We were able to get married as planned and he prayed with us on several occasions for healing.
    He included personal details in the ceremony and he was super efficient in filing papers and sending us a couple of pictures.
    We feel blessed to have him officiate our wedding ceremony and join us in the Holy Covenant of lifetime love and marriage.

R · Married on 04/08/2017

Lora Lea delivered an outstanding wedding service! Before the wedding, she worked with us to fine tune our ceremony so that we would have a beautiful wedding at the Japanese Gardens with picturesque moments. In the ceremony, she artfully incorporated the Japanese Garden elements such as water, pruned trees, and the gravel garden and talked about how they relate to love and relationships - ultimately, she really made the ceremony fit for us and the location. Overall, she did a wonderful job and I fully recommend her!

Sent on 04/18/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for that precious review and I want you to know what a joy and pleasure it was to perform your ceremony and get to know your precious family.
    Lora Lea

Lisa · Married on 04/01/2017

We felt so at ease with Lora Lea. You can tell when you meet her that she loves what she does. Our marriage was simple just the bride and groom. She made the ceremony very personalized. She even took pictures of us together afterward.

Sent on 04/05/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for those very sweet and wonderful words. It was truly a pleasure to get to know you and perform your ceremony.
    Lora Lea Nelson
    The Wedding Preacher

Tammy · Married on 04/01/2017

Take the time to meet with them and you will be sold! Gordon really connected with us, and made our big day a dream day that we will never forget! Thank you so much for a truly wonderful start to our wonderful life together!

Sent on 04/23/2017