The Wedding Place Reviews

23 | Beaufort, SC

23 Reviews for The Wedding Place

Amy · Married on 07/28/2015

I was conducting business with this vendor, but I ended up not needing their services, but leading up to the planning stages, Mary was very professional, kind and compassionate! She is prompt, responsive and very kind!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/20/2014

Mary made my day stress free! My husband and had a ceremony planned for August, but it's no longer needed! My day was great!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Raphael · Married on 12/16/2014

The weeding was taken in a very appropriate setting. They were very punctual, and answered the phone when ever I had question. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Ceremony exceeded expectations. Vendor was helpful in making recommendations and selecting beautiful outdoor setting.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Maryann · Married on 11/15/2014

We had a simple, beautiful ceremony. The Wedding Place made it easy and perfect.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/05/2014

I planned this from Florida and had no worries thanks to Mary Rock. I had a GREAT wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

jennifer · Married on 02/15/2014

The Wedding Place offered great service and was extremely affordable. My husband and I wanted something small, quick, and straight to the point. The Wedding place picked a convenient spot for us and defiantly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • User4220167 · 2+ years ago

Great service and wonderful people!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Cari · Married on 06/15/2013

Mary was very professional and organized. She planned my ceremony on very short notice and my husband and I enjoyed our time getting married

Sent on 06/25/2013

The Wedding Place's reply:

Cari, other than the fall (:o), we really enjoyed your wedding. And, it was truly a pleasure meeting you and your husband. We wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness together. Thank you!

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2011

We held a destination wedding in Charleston, SC. Mrs. Brown is who we booked and sign a contract with. She was very professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding they were very prompt and had all paperwork ready to go for us, so things went smoothly. Mr. Brown performed our ceremony. He help guide us since we didn't practice. Even though I sort of messed up my vows he helped me out a little bit. I would recommend this couple if you are looking for a reliable officiant.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Vikki · Married on 06/13/2010

Do not take calls the day before or the day of the wedding. It's usually someone asking you sometrhing stupid that could be answered by someone else.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Vikki · Married on 06/13/2010

Mary Rock is wonderful! She also has a sense of humor which lessened the anxiety and nervousness in which we were feeling on our wedding day. It was nice to have a lady Officiant that shows so much compassion in her work. I truly recommend her services for any couple seeking an Officiant.

Thank you so much again for everything!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Ted · Married on 09/19/2009

We were very happy with our experience. They were very professional and helpful with our needs.

Sent on 10/10/2009

The Wedding Place's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to share your special day. Thank you.

Kylee · Married on 04/17/2008

The Wedding Place provided us just what we needed. A quiet service next to the river with beautiful vows that matched the view. Professional, flexible and made our wedding day something to be remembered.

Sent on 06/14/2008

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thank you Kylee and Christopher for your review. Making your day as special as you envisioned it is the service we strive to give. Your picture is still on our long list of things to do.

Denise · Married on 08/24/2007

The wedding Place was very responsive to phone calls and e-mails. They were also very helpful to answer any and all question that we had. we are very pleased with them.

Sent on 10/16/2007

The Wedding Place's reply:

Denise, we really appreciate your review, because it was truly a pleasure sharing your special day. Thank you so much.

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2007

I would recommend The Wedding Place to anyone. They were truly awesome. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/08/2007

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thank you, Jessica. We really appreciate you choosing us to make your wedding day special.

Linda · Married on 07/07/2007

The Wedding Place did an awesome job with our ceremony. Beautiful location, nice quick ceremony, and awesome people to work with.

Sent on 08/19/2007

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thank you, Linda. It was our pleasure to make your wedding day the special event you wanted it to be.

Kristan · Married on 10/05/2007

It was a pleasure.

Sent on 10/15/2007

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thank you Kristan. It was truly a pleasure to us to be a part of your spcial day.

evelyn · Married on 10/20/2013

Mary was a wondeful help for all of my wedding needs and provided beautiful photography to commemorate our day. I love the way she made our day special.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Scott · Married on 10/10/2009

They provide a great service for a great price. Arthur did a good job when faced with providing the service by himself for the first time (his wife and the person that does the photography and paperwork was unavailable on the short notice we gave them).

We would recommend them to anyone that wants a nice, private wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2009

The Wedding Place's reply:

Our goal is to provide couples a wedding day that is suited for their needs. We want that day to be special, memorable and affordable, because we believe every wedding should have something special about it, regardless of the cost. Every couple should have something about their wedding day to look back on with a smile, be it the cost, the location, their vows, or just the services they received. There should be something about their wedding day that makes it special, and that is what we strive to provide. Thank you!

Karen · Married on 03/27/1982

The wedding Place did a wonderful job on our 25th wedding anniversary. My husband and I wanted a private but special renewal. The Wedding Place made our day as special as when we tied the knot 25 years ago. There prices were exceptionaly reasonable. They also provided a free framed photo and even took additional pictures with our camera.

Sent on 08/17/2007

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thak you, Karen. Renewing your wedding vows was truly a joy for us. Thank you for choosing The Wedding Place to share your special occasion.

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2009

3.0

I like how they come to you wherever you want and for a good price.

Sent on 10/09/2009

The Wedding Place's reply:

Thank you. Our goal was to make your wedding special, memorable and stress free.

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

I booked them because I wanted a stress free wedding. They almost didn't show up on time, they had a problem with me writing my own vows and they took pictures with their phone instead of an actual camera. I happy my day went off without any problem but I expected more from such a highly rated company.

Sent on 03/13/2016