67 Reviews for The Wedding Linen Company

Lights (9)
Decor (8)
Lounge Furniture (3)
67 The Wedding Linen Company Reviews

The Wedding Linen Company was an amazing company to have at our wedding. I first found out about them through the Bridal Expo and fell in love with their work. I emailed them and soon after, we were able to schedule a meeting to see the different types of linen they had to offer. My husband and I went to their office and met with Paulette, however our appointment was not noted as scheduled. Nonetheless, she was able to sit down with us and we were able to pick out the type of linen we wanted for our wedding. She came up with a contract and I provided my initial payment. Throughout the planning process, the company was very thorough and flexible with any changes that needed to be made. On the day of, their team arrived on time to set up the reception area. When I first saw the ballroom, I was amazed at how BEAUTIFUL the linens turned out and it was breathtaking to see how they transformed the ballroom. I HIGHLY recommend the Wedding Linen Company to all of my family and friends.

Profile Picture Appi, 12/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Chair Covers, Drapery, Lights

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired The Wedding Linen Company for pipe & drape, linen/chair covers and sash, cake table cover, and uplighting. We love Malia and her entire team! Our wedding reception at the Honolulu Country Club was so beautiful, we are so happy with the appearance of our reception. Malia and her team covered 375 chairs including a head table for 12 and also lite the room with 10 uplighting lights. Our wedding guest were amazed every single chair was lined which really set the mood for the rest of the evening. We are so glad we hired The Wedding Linen Company!

Profile Picture Icelynn, 7/22/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Drapery, Lights

Malia and Khandis are very personable and respond quickly to emails. I was very pleased with the pipe and drape services and other rentals. They were on-time with set-up and clean-up and very professional.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Must, must, MUUUUSTTTTT book! They were a breath of fresh air when planning our destination wedding. Malia and Kandis were so quick to respond to all our bajillion questions and they even threw in suggestions out there in terms of what would complement which linens we chose. Also having not seen any product up front up until the wedding, we were a little worried but right when we walked into our reception room, we were sooooo amazed with how everything looked! We had a head count of 117 guests and we rented chiavari chairs, overlays, runners, matte napkins, and the uplighting from them and everything was as we'd hoped and imagined! Also, we had tons of last minute changes in terms of head count and arrangements per table that even I was starting to get lost but they were on it the entire time! They were perfect...if we had to re-do our wedding, we'd choose The Wedding Linen Company over and over again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the very start, Kandis and Malia were amazing, they were attentive, flexible and just all around good people. They listened to us as we described what we wanted our reception to look like. And they literally turned our dreams into reality! We were pleased by how many guests came up to us to compliment the decor of the room! We wanted something very clean and simple with just a tiny hint of sparkle, and the wedding linen company definitely delivered and then some!! Thank you WLC TEAM!! We appreciate everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wedding Linen Co. was beyond the best at what they do. We found them at a wedding expo and fell in love with their beautiful display of table linens, backdrop decor and chiavalri chairs. It was a pleasure working with both Malia and Kandis. I met with Malia to take a look at the different types of linens they had on hand. She had asked me what my theme is, colors are, and how my floral arrangements will be. I even showed her our invitation, just so she can see the look I was going for. She nailed it! she was able to help me choose the perfect color for the linens used at the reception guest tables as well as cake table and our head table. They also provided us with beautiful chiavalri chairs. I do suggest, if its in your budget, change out all your banquet chairs and use chiavalri chairs. It adds so much more to your reception and makes it look so much more elegant. You don't even have to put chair covers on them because the chairs are so beautifully designed. The Wedding Linen Co. has a variety of chairs to chose from that can suit any event =) and they provide it at a good price. It was a pleasure working with Malia and Kandis, they are both so pleasant as nice and always gets back to you asap regarding any questions. Their prices are all so reasonable as well, don't just settle for plain linens that your venue offers, go for linens that fit your wedding day decor, go with the wedding linen co. They will help you decide whats best and give you suggestions. Malia also helped me choose what color uplighting to use at the reception. And again the color she suggested was perfect. Malia works close with the other vendors as well, especially with the florist. They will guide you along the way to make sure the decisions you make when it comes to the small details will make your vision and idea a beautiful reality. Although they work behind the scenes, they deliver, set-up and break down at the end. They truly are the best at what they do! =)

Profile Picture Agbigay, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Chairs

They were the best! We would totally recommend The Wedding Linen Co to other couples. Malia and Kandis were so helpful and responsive. They were super flexible and accommodated my changing ideas in coloring and last minute table add ons. The linens really brought out my autumn theme and pulled the room together. Email them!

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wedding Linen Company is top notch!
From their very responsive and knowledgable staff, to their super cute and beautifully designed showroom/office, and also the wide range of linen and chair options, it was a no brainer to book with this company.
They provided the mahogany chiavari chairs, linens for our cocktail tables, guest tables, and sweetheart tables (along with pinning), and napkins for our event and it could not have turned out more beautiful! They even special ordered chiffon runners for some farm tables used at our event that were gorgeous!
Their level of service and execution was impeccable, including very timely pick up/clean up of items that was done so respectfully so that while our guests never felt rushed out of the event, everything was cleaned up within the timeframe allotted to us by the venue.
I cannot recommend The Wedding Linen Company enough for anyone in need of their services. You will not be disappointed. :)

Profile Picture Raine, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Linens

Loved the linens and customer service!

Profile Picture User4730553, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Malia is very responsive over email and phone. I was planning the wedding remotely so had to describe what I wanted via email (which i'm not the greatest at) but she understood what I wanted. She even sent me some pictures to confirm that it was what I wanted which helps because again, trying to plan decor through email can be hard to visualize. Right before the wedding, she is prompt about confirming if there are any changes, setup/breakdown time, etc. We loved how the reception ballroom looked that night, she totally nailed it.

Profile Picture C, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Drapery, Lights

Malia is such a professional - they followed up with me to finalize details prior to the wedding whereas other vendors I had to initiate. Their pricing is straight forward and the quality is great. So happy we booked the Wedding Linen Company. Try to use them for multiple items; used them for chairs and uplighting and everything was wonderful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Lights, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

They offer great prices to begin with and it's even better if you book them through a bridal expo or flash sale. They are quick to respond, accommodating to changes, and everything went smoothly!

Profile Picture User6843060, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

Both Malia and Kandis has provided us with a peace of mind. They helped create our vision for our special day. They definitely pulled it off, everything was perfect. They were very professional and always prompt to responding to my emails and requests. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sally, 5/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely love this company! I went in for my consultation and had an idea of what I wanted. They took my idea and made it come to life and even more. The linens, chairs, and napkins they provided all came together so beautifully! I only wish I could keep all of them forever!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provided all the linen from our napkins, chair covers, and they provided the decorations for our sweetheart tables. Kandis was super helpful and easy to work with. We got a lot of compliments on their design for our sweetheart table. The Love sign behind us was a beautiful touch.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Malia was great. She was very responsive to all my emails and also gave me great suggestions and ideas. I showed her a picture of what I wanted our sweetheart table to look like and she made it come to life at our wedding. It looked beautiful!

I also rented their chaivari chairs, and I was really hesitant to do so, but I got a great deal on a flash sale so I immediately booked...be on the lookout for those!

Profile Picture Michelle-Joyce, 5/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wedding Linen Company did a fabulous job at my wedding! I walked into the ballroom and everything looked exactly the way I pictured it in my head. The chiavari chairs were amazing, the backdrop looked spectacular and the lighting was perfect to set the mood for the night! I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much..it was the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Chanel, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights

We got our head table and cake table linens as well as draping from Wedding Linen Company. I primarily worked with Kandis but the entire staff were very friendly and responsive. They were knowledgeable about our venue and experienced with their protocols. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Shanell, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wedding Linen Company was an absolute joy to work with! I changed my mind a handful of times and they were always so kind and considerate. Our linens came out exactly how we imagined and we couldn't have been more pleased! I would highly recommend to any couple looking for a wonderful company to work with!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wedding Linen Company was a joy to work with. We rented chairs and cake table and head table linens from them. They were responsive and sweet and their showroom was a great place to visit to gather ideas. They even had the linens our venue was using so we could stage our table it would be on the day of our wedding. Also, they were familiar with our venue so they could give advice on what would make the event more memorable and impactful.

Profile Picture User5382916, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens

Malia & Kandis were very easy to work with. It's best to visit their office to see the various linens, chairs, napkins and lounge furniture that they have available. I am a visual person and it was a lot easier to put together the linen choices by actually setting a round table they had available in their office...even their centerpiece that they had came in handy. Very responsive to emails and calls. Usually responding within 1 day. Also very flexible in regards to changes and updates as it got closer to my wedding date. They also have discounts through the year on their rentals; which I took advantage of for their lounge furniture (I didn't originally intend on having this but after reviewing the discount it worked well with my cocktail hour / reception for extra seating). Overall highly recommend this vendor for your rentals of linens, chairs, lounge furniture and they also offer lighting & draping services.

Profile Picture Loyal, 3/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Delivery, Setup, Linens

I met the Wedding Linen Company at the Hawaii Bridal Expo. I really liked what they had and was very interested in the chair seat covers and the lounge chairs. I contacted them and booked them within a few days after I met them. The contract was very clear. They also were very accommodating. Deliver and set up went well. My reception was beautiful. I would use them for other parties.

Profile Picture User6561745, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Malia and Kandis were so helpful in helping us pick out our linen, design layout and even our up lighting. Our wedding was beautiful!

Profile Picture Stacia, 3/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased with the way all the linens turned out. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews