The Wedding Gals Reviews

14 Reviews for The Wedding Gals

• Robert

Robert Shawn Oller · Married on 10/13/2019

Terrific choice!

We booked the Wedding Gals for our daughter's wedding and they were terrific! They were thoughtful, responsive and professional throughout the process. The happy couple requested a song that was not on the Wedding Gals' playlist but, not to worry, Adrienne and Kim rehearsed a beautiful version of it for the wedding. All of our guests loved them! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/27/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shawn! Your daughter's wedding at the Phoenix Zoo was beautiful and we're so glad you enjoyed the music :)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/21/2019

Book them!!! So talented

As a musician myself, I was HIGHLY impressed. The wedding gals are easy to work with, incredibly talented, and left our guests in awe of their wonderful performance.

Sent on 10/19/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelsey!! Your wedding day at Royal Palms was beautiful and we're so grateful that you chose us to play for your wedding day (especially since you're at a musician!). Best wishes to you and Patrick!

Kathryn McGaughy · Married on 09/21/2019

Delightful, the Perfect Touch

The Wedding Gals were wonderful to work with and helped to enhance our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests have not stopped complimenting our musical choice and giving Adrienne and Kim rave reviews. Do not hesitate to book the Wedding Gals for your next event; they are truly talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind words!! Your wedding at the Desert Botanical Gardens was beautiful and we're honored you chose us to play for it!

Heiner Z · Married on 08/10/2019

The Wedding Gals played for my wife’s 30th bday party

Adrienne and Kim are super friendly and engaging. Everyone loved them and they elevated the party from something regular to very stylish! I can highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you Heiner! You guys were so much fun :) Looking forward to playing your next party! I think the best part was when your niece started singing Ariana Grande with me accompanying her on harp :)

Lucas Weavil · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome live wedding music!

Adrienne and Kim were phenomenal. They were one of the most engaged parties we dealt with; Staying in contact with us regularly throughout the whole process. They were very flexible with song choices and even rehearsed songs for us that weren’t on their list. During the Ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner they were extremely enjoyable. Speaking on behalf of everyone at our wedding, we would recommend them any day of the week for someone looking to have live music at an event.

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Lucas, thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we so appreciate your love of live music and selecting meaningful songs. Wishing you and Kelsey the best!
  • Melissa

Melissa Pestalozzi · Married on 04/26/2019

We loved this incredibly talented duo!

Adrienne & Kim truly made our wedding magical and feel like we were in a beautiful fairytale. Not only did they provide the most amazing music for our wedding day (cocktail hour AND our entire plated dinner), they were SO sweet and accommodating to all of my requests. They communicated with us often and made sure everything was set in advance. If you are looking for the perfect duo to create a memorable ambiance on your special day or for any other event, the Wedding Gals are THE perfect choice.

Sent on 05/21/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! Your wedding at El Chorro was absolutely beautiful and we're so glad we got to play a part in it!

Paul Foy · Married on 02/23/2019

Daughter’s Wedding

The wedding gals did a great job with my daughters wedding. They played outside on one of the coldest Arizona days in years. They are talented and professional. We received many compliments. They were flexible with the song list and easy to set up. They also accommodated us when we requested them play longer.

Sent on 05/18/2019

N Pierson · Married on 02/19/2019

A Great Musical Duo

I hired The Wedding Gals for a private event. They sounded wonderful - very talented ladies. It was a nice mix of contemporary music that fit well with my event. They were responsive to my initial inquiry and we easily made this work. I will use then again in the future and I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nancy! We had a great time playing at your event - looking forward to the next one :)
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 01/09/2019

The Wedding Gals are AMAZING

Hiring Adrienne & Kim (aka The Wedding Gals) was the best choice I made for my 2018 Christmas party. Not only were the ladies professional but their talent & music absolutely made my party an event to remember. My guests are still commenting on how fantastic the music was. Adrienne is such a gifted Harpist and Kim's beautiful voice and violin playing are a perfect compliment. Together they are simply stunning to listen to. You and your guests will enjoy every minute of the experience. This was the best money I spent on my party by far, I will hire The Wedding Gals for all my parties in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you Paige! Your Christmas party was so elegant and classy - the only difficult part about playing was having a view of the amazing dessert table you put together. Looking forward to the next party!

Maria Gorius · Married on 01/06/2019

So great the perfect touch!

These girls were so amazing my only regret is I didn’t get to thank them in person! It’s true what they say your wedding is a flash and you’re running from this place to the next but all my guests KEEP telling us how amazing these girls were and they were the perfect touch to my ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 03/06/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you for your review, Maria! We're thrilled your guests are still talking about it :) Thank you for having us play a part in your wedding day!

Kamran · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING!! These two women together is all you need! We had an amazing time/experience with Adrienne and Kim. Adrienne can play damn near any song in the book, and Kim is multi-talented. With Kim playing the violin and singing along side Adrienne on the harp, you wont be dissatisfied with their performance. I feel that Adrienne and Kim have cornered the market with their services. Thank you ladies for an unforgettable time.

Sent on 03/09/2018

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Kamran, thank you so much for your lovely review! We so appreciate your kind words and truly enjoyed getting to know you and Mackenzee as a couple.

Samara Barr · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing!

These two gals were phenomenal to work with and everyone loved them at the wedding. We had them do pre/wedding, ceremony and cocktail party. They worked closely to perfect every song we wanted and even did a few special requests. I would hire them 100 times over and probably will use them for a cocktail party in the future. I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you so much Samie! Your wedding at Estancia Club was an unforgettable one :) We loved that you honored your mother with a special song. All the best!

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t have been happier!

You guys!!! Seriously the most amazing music choice. They are so perfect together and all my wedding guest continue to rave about them! I threw so much at them with my alternative song request and they did such an amazing job. I could not have been happier with them. They made my wedding so special and honestly it was so magical!

Sent on 12/29/2018

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! Your wedding at L'Auberge de Sedona was so beautiful and we are so honored you chose us to be a part of it!

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Exceptional!!

The Wedding Gals performance provided such an incredible enhancement to our wedding and couldn’t recommend this duo more highly! Exceptional musicians and the epitome of professionalism!

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Wedding Gals's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing the Wedding Gals for your wedding day!