The Wedding Doctor Reviews

130 | Boise, ID

130 Reviews for The Wedding Doctor

Kyle Brasil · Getting married on 06/03/2021

A Grateful Groom

Words cannot fully capture what Raquel and Brad did for us in putting our wedding together. They were more than dedicated to making our day as perfect as possible and as the groom they made sure that my voice and views were heard and I truly appreciate that. I especially appreciate their honesty throughout the process and walking us through our decisions and how they could play out while staying within our budget. By the end of our time together, I would say they became more than our planners but that they became a part of our family.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Brittney Packard · Getting married on 04/09/2021

I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Raquel and Brad made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. They are extremely personable and fun people to be around. Brad was definitely made for his job and Raquel saved my butt multiple times throughout the entire wedding process. I was told how well our wedding flowed and how much fun people had dancing and partying. None of that would have been possible without these two. I highly recommend working with them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Booking The Wedding Doctor was the best wedding planning decision we made! Brad and Raquel worked around our military schedule and made our big day that much more special. Not having to worry or stress about the details on the day was the best wedding gift we could have gotten. Because of their hard work and professionalism we were able to focus on eachother and our future together. Everything went smoothly and we had an absolute blast dancing. If you want a fun stress free wedding absolutely go with The Wedding Doctor!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sharon Jossis · Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding.

Brad and Raquel were more than outstanding. They both were so wonderful to work with, they both provided first class service! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Ena

Ena · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly helped us have the best day of our lives

We hired the Wedding Doctor to do both our entertainment and day of coordination which really ended up being MONTH of coordination. They also did some beautiful lighting for our venue and organized everything from event rentals, to set up and tear down, itinerary for the wedding, layout for the wedding, and even made sure my husband and I took a break and actually ate some dinner. They were wonderful to work with and truly the key to making our wedding the best day of our lives. Everything was stress free and from start to finish and it could not have gone better or more smoothly. Looking back at our day makes me tear up as far as how great of a day it was and reflecting afterward it is obvious that Raquel and Brad were the magic ingredient in making everything perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a super team to help you achieve your perfect vision and make your wedding literally the best day or your life

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Clémentine

Clémentine Gibard · Married on 03/08/2019

beyond my expectations

We clicked with Raquel and Brad the first second we met them. We loved the fact that they truly cared about our personality and our vision. As soon as we told them what was the most important aspects of our big day, we realized that they were a perfect fit for us. They have help us during the entire journey of organizing and preparing for our wonderful ceremony, making sure we were on schedule and most importantly making sure were not getting stressed, at the end, they were able to even make the organization itself a Wonderfull experience! Thank you again guys, you are the best!!

Nathan Bohachek · Married on 03/08/2019

our wedding was perfect!

We found Raquel and Brad online and since our first phone call they have been extremely helpful. My wife was really stressed about bringing dozens of guests from France for the wedding and needed help for the organization of our big day. Any time we had a question they replied to us immediately. What I appreciated the most was this constant support that prevented us for any stress even a few days before our celebration. They also made sure we always had a beer or a glass of wine in our hand while talking to our guests!
    We look forward having a drink with you two soon!

Keitan · Married on 10/01/2018

Raquel and Brad are absolutely AMAZING! If you’re contemplating whether or not to hire them, DO IT! We planned an out of state wedding, and knew right away we needed a planner/coordinator. And we used DJOne as our DJ! Raquel is quick to reply, great at offering advice, and very honest. Everything she recommends I followed! They are genuine, kind people who truly have a passion for what they do!
    Right up until the last minute, Raquel was available to assuage my every bridal freak out! She made me feel so calm in the planning process, and having her day of makes me confident I’ll be able to sit back and relax on my big day! Thank you thank you thank you!
    We love you both!!!
    Bradley & Keitan (soon to be Huigens)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jake J Cecil · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding!

Brad and Raquel do amazing work. Everything in your party feels flawless when they are there. They put on an amazing party and really care about what you need and want at your event. Raquel helps a ton with the bride and guests and brad helps with music and keeping everyone involved. Overall amazing!

Meredith · Married on 08/18/2018

Finding a wedding coordinator was so important to me that I found one before my caterer. I'm so happy I found the Wedding Doctor! I really love Raquel because she's straightforward, down-to-earth, and efficient. Wedding planning can be very stressful and every time I talked to Brad and/or Raquel, I felt like I was in good hands - and I was! Brad and Raquel conquered the day and delivered the best wedding ever! (All the guests raved about it!)

More specifically - these two roll with the punches like true professionals. When Raquel was faced with family drama she shut it down quickly and gracefully so I would be comfortable. When Brad had to set up an extra area for sound he did it without us ever having to stress or worry. Throughout the whole planning process every suggestion they made was absolutely on point. You can trust these two to give you a great wedding day and reduce your stress.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2018

Brad and Raquel are two of the most amazing people ever! Not only were they professional and great at their job but they went above and beyond expectations. You can tell that they love what they do which sets them way higher than other competitors in the valley. Choosing them is choosing to have an amazing wedding! Seriously they are the best!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/24/2018

I do not even know where to begin, other then AWESOME! This was a second wedding, I almost went with a “friend of a friend” kinda thing and am soooo happy that I did not. Evan though we had a small wedding, I had a very specific vision of how I wanted our reception to be (not in a bridezilla kinda way more of Hey I’m older and know exactly what I want). Brad was AWESOME, so patient and acomodating. Was there for us, with great suggestions while planning and always available when we had questions or changes). The night was all that I imagined and more. Brad wasn’t just our DJ, he was more like the untimate host at our family hoedown! (Turned out that he actually handled my in-laws 50th anniversary a few years ago lol and we didn’t even know that beforehand). Raquel was amazing too, she totally saved the day and stopped a potential “cake disaster”. Honestly, they both went above and beyond. Well worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2018

DeWayne · Married on 06/24/2018

Just want to say Thank You, for bringing so much joy on our wedding day. You helped ease the stress and really put a smile on my wife’s face, working so hard to make everything she wanted happen. Which was worth every penny to me, especially the little additional touches that we did not expect. Will definitely be recommending to other family members who are getting married.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/16/2018

The wedding was perfect - so much fun and as stress free as possible. Using Raquel for wedding planning was a great choice by my daughter. We had an earlier wedding for our older daughter using the coordinator at the facility and this was by far a better experience for me as mother of the bride. I actually enjoyed the day. Raquel took care of directing the vendors, organizing the tables, handling last minute issues, keeping us on schedule, and completing everything at the end of the night. Brad was a fantastic DJ and had us all dancing until the end. Using The Wedding Doctor is an absolute must on your wedding checklist.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Robert · Married on 05/20/2018

Brad and Raquel are simply amazing. They eliminated all the stress and anxiety as our wedding approached. Their style and demeanor leaves a person feeling relaxed and at ease. They are totally top notch! They're absolutely the best at what they do. You'll never find anyone anywhere any better!!! Thanks again Brad and Raquel. Love you guys!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Marsha · Married on 05/20/2018

Highly highly recommend The Wedding Doctor!!! Brad and Raquel were instrumental in making our wedding day perfect! It was a stress free, relaxed day for us and couldn't have turned out any better. Just can't say enough great things about them.....professional service all the way, and they were so fun to work with!!! Love them both!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amber · Married on 04/20/2018

Brad and Raquel were amazing to work with. We selected the wedding package and I would highly recommend it! We definitely had a different, non-traditional style of music and Brad totally accommodated and played exactly what we wanted. Raquel really made me feel at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and left everything stress free the day of the wedding. I cannot stress enough how thankful I am to have hired The Wedding Doctor, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU both so much for the perfect day.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Debra · Married on 10/28/2017

We highly recommend "The Wedding Doctor" for your wedding! Brad and Raquel are professional, organized and fun to work with. The value of their services is top notch!

Bobbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Best Wedding Planner and DJ Ever!

This is a way overdue review on two incredible people. But before you read the rest of it, stop, call them, book them for your event, then read the rest of my review.
    Where do I begin......first, I was planning a wedding from another state, on our property in the middle of nowhere. Not only did Raquel return my call quickly, she got what we were trying to do and said they could handle it. Wait, it gets better. Not only does she handle the wedding planning part, her husband, Brad, is the DJ. ***BEST DJ EVER****
    Raquel has a great team of vendors that she works with, so I didn't have to try and find a baker, florist, decorator photographer or candlestick maker 😁 She had them all, and they were fantastic.
    No matter what I threw at her ( no electricity on the property for the microphone) we want this, we want that, it was as easy as just telling her and it was done. She helped calm down a bride over a thousand miles away who only met her wedding planner once and only saw the ceremony/reception site once before the wedding.
    Brad took my crazy list of old songs and said yes, we can do this and put together such a great list of music, that he even got my 80 year old father out on the dance floor multiple times.
    It has been a year since the wedding ( I said this was a VERY overdue review), but our friends and family STILL talk about howuch fun our wedding was, and that, is 💯 percent due to the amazing team of Raquel and Brad at The Wedding Doctor. Don't waste your time talking or searching for anyone else, you would be sorry disappointed. We love them so much, we stayed over an hour AFTER our reception was done and guests were gone, just hanging out with Brad and Raquel. Not only did they create a beautiful wedding for us from another state, they have become dear friends.
    Trust me, you WANT them on your team! You will not only have a beautiful wedding, but it will soooooo much less stress if you let them handle it. 😉

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2017

The Wedding Doctor has been voted THE COUPLES’ CHOICE award for six years running for a reason. Great to work with, responsive, and at a fair price! They killed it at our wedding and would highly recommend.

- Jason B.

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/04/2017

We loved the wedding doctor! I can't imagine my day without the help of this team! I hear brides all the time talk about how they are so nervous and have so many things running through their mind leading up to the wedding and I didn't have to worry! I was able to enjoy my day knowing exactly what was going to happen and I was able to enjoy those days leading up to it. We had full wedding planning as well as an amazing DJ because of them. We had the best day Thank you!

Anna · Married on 06/25/2017

We had an amazing night. The Wedding Doctor was very professional, and knew how to keep the party rolling so my guests enjoyed the whole night. They stayed with us until 3:00 in the morning! He has very great knowledge, he knows what works and what doesn't. I highly recommend The Wedding Doctor.

Sent on 12/28/2017

kathyjo · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so thankful for Brad & Raquel aka The Wedding Dr. for going over the top of expectations for my sons wedding. From the very beginning of planning and us ending up with over 725 guest attending, they helped us plan for organization, *flow* of people in the reception area and their great ideas to keep the party hoppin'. They played till 3:00 a.m. (ceremony started at 5:00 p.m.) and tackled the huge job of us live-streaming the ceremony into the reception area (church was very small) and made sure the sound & viewing was perfect. Everything went perfectly and with such a large wedding, its remarkable that it went so smoothly. We credit Brad & Raquel aka The Wedding Dr. for making our wedding run so smoothly and everybody is raving about what a wonderful time they had. This team is not "just about" playing music...they are about making every part of your wedding run as perfect as can be. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Danny · Married on 06/24/2017

He took care of everything that we needed done when we were too busy to do something. He was great to get along with we enjoyed immensely. I highly recommend him.

Terrie · Married on 05/27/2017

Brad and Raquel were amazing at and long before my wedding. They made my special day flawless. I am very impressed with their price point and the work that it included. I highly recommend them for your special day. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Their service was awesome and they created such a lively environment at my wedding. The decorations were perfect. Their timing throughout the wedding was right on schedule. I could not have gotten through this day without them. They are lovely people. Raquel was so supportive all through the planning of the event and even helped me corset my dress. Brad was so professional and I felt so comfortable with his officiating of the ceremony. They are a one stop shop. Brad officiated and was also my DJ. Raqeul was my planner and my support throughout the event.

Sent on 12/28/2017