The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy Reviews

The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 2
The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 3
The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 4

Kristin · Married on 03/05/2011

Susan was great to work with! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted and gave Susan several different photos. She blended them into the perfect arrangements for our wedding. We got married in a very large, ornate church. When I asked her for recommendations on how to decorate, she told me that I should just let the beauty of the church stand on its own. That really impressed me. It proved to me that she wasn't just trying to make a buck. Susan really had my interest (and budget) in mind!

Sent on 03/22/2011

debbi · Married on 01/01/2011

Susan was wonderful to work with! She was able to work with our budget and helped to expand on the ideas that we had. The quality of her work and communication was the best. We were so happy with how our flowers looked and the extra details she added. Would recommend her anyone looking for a talented florist who makes this part of your wedding stress free.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2010

Susan was great to work with! She was very professional and always listened to my ever changing opinion, helping me to make decisions along the way. The flowers were gorgeous...I could not have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Gabrielle · Married on 09/24/2010

I really enjoyed how personal that she made this process of the flowers for the wedding. She was very easy to get ahold and work with! I would reccomend her to anyone as well as use here for any event not just weddings!!!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2010

Susan was very kind and flexible, even though I contracted her only weeks before the wedding. On site, she added several little details from the leftover materials free of charge, which meant a great deal to me. Overall, she was a wonderful and professional designer to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Heather · Married on 09/04/2010

Susan was wonderful to work with! Of all the wedding vendors I dealt with, Susan was my favorite! She went above and beyond my expectations and was so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend Susan to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2010

Susan was wonderful to work with! The flowers were gorgeous! It was great to give Susan my budget and an idea of the colors I wanted and she was able to create more than I could've dreamed! For a year now, some brides (who obviously didn't have Susan on their side!) told me to not expect perfection with my flowers. They said that the flowers more than likely wouldn't be what I expected and "not to let it get me down." I feel awful they felt that way on their big day, because I didn't! Every single piece Susan created was beyond what I had envisioned and every single piece was beautiful! So many guests and other vendors complimented the flowers! I can't wait to recommend Susan to another bride!!!

Sent on 09/10/2010
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/14/2010

Susan is AWESOME! Just like her website says, she's unpretentious and uncomplicated.

She is one of the first vendors I had talked to, and committed to her pretty much on-the-spot. Her arrangements were absolutely beautiful and unique. I'm convinced she is the most talented wedding florist in the area. She's super easy to work with, and I give her my highest recommendations.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Kristen · Married on 07/31/2010

Susan was fabulous to work with! She worked within my budget never making me feel like I was compromising. She is very creative. I enjoyed brainstorming with her...she has endless ideas.

Sent on 09/12/2010

Mallory · Married on 07/31/2010

I absolutely loved working with her! She is an amazing person and an amazing florist professional. She was very accomodating and made the flowers well worth the money! I have and will recommend her to all that need a great florist!

Sent on 11/05/2010
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2010

Susan was AMAZING! She was very helpful and is willing to work within your budget limits. She was very flexible and accommodating while trying to plan my out of state wedding. I would recommend her to any and everyone who is getting married in the Cincinnati area.

Sent on 09/10/2010

virginia · Married on 06/26/2010

Susan did the flowers for my daughters wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased. She did all the bouquets, Church decor and centerpieces for the reception. There are certain priorities when planning a wedding and flowers were at the top of the list for me. Susan asked and listened to what we wanted. After picking the flowers we would be using Susan put together the most reasonable and beautiful arrangements. There wasn't one thing I would have changed. All the guests loved the flowers. A month after the wedding I have a arrangement on the mantle I keep recreating from one of the centerpieces. Check out Susan's web site and see for yourself before hiring a florist.
    Ginny Bierman

Sent on 07/23/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2010

Susan was a wonderful florist! She does detailed in-home visits, which I really liked. She also was extremely flexible and helpful in providing information on different kinds of flowers that would match with the overall theme of the wedding. She provided TONS of pictures for me to look through and was very easy to contact. The price was unbeatable!! All of the flowers were lovely on the wedding day and really added to the overall feel! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

I couldn't have been any happier with my flowers. Susan made exactly what I envisioned. I really liked her services coming to me to make plans instead of me visiting a shop.

I would recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/19/2010

I loved Susan- she was wonderful! She met us where ever we needed, talked to me whenever I needed help and my flowers were perfect- better than I ever pictured!

Sent on 08/12/2010

carie · Married on 06/12/2010

Susan came highly recommended by a family friend, and she exceeded our expectations! My mom and I met with several other florist and every time we came out feeling like it was not the right match, they were very expensive and unwilling to work with my budget. Susan was fun and full of ideas, she was also flexible and helped to make my wedding dreams a reality. I have recommended Susan to many other friends and am so glad we had the opportunity to work together!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Carrie · Married on 03/27/2010

Susan was so wonderful and easy to work with! She was very careful to listen to exactly what I wanted. She was very respectful of my budget as well. She has great vision and is very talented. The flowers were beyond beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Rina · Married on 12/15/2009

All i can say is..... perfect

Sent on 04/19/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2009

Susan was fun to work with and my flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Leslie · Married on 10/30/2009

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with! We first met her when she was setting up for another wedding, yet she was willing to speak with us even though she was busy. First impressions count for a lot, and we were not disappointed! She worked tirelessly to make sure she created the vision that my daughter had for her wedding day in an enthusiastic, professional manner. She worked within our budget and gave us many helpful suggestions. I would highly recommend her - friends still comment on how lovely the flowers were, and I hope to work with her for our next daughter's wedding.

• U

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2009

Susan was a joy to work with. We loved her unconventional designs and willingness to work with us and our imaginations. Our floral arrangements were better than we could have imagined. David and I would highly recommend Susan.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2009

Susan's work was absolutely beautiful! We were so pleased with all of her work -- from the bridal bouquet to the church decorations to the table centerpieces. She was extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to a future bride!

Kim · Married on 09/19/2009

Susan is one of my favorite vendors I worked with while planning my wedding. I know nothing about flowers, and don't know what I would have done without Susan. She took my "vision" and ran with it. She is a true professional in every sense of the word!!!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Carrie · Married on 09/12/2009

Would highly recommend Susan. Her vision is YOUR vision, and she really listens! The product she provided was both the best value and the best result I could ever ask for.

Sent on 03/01/2010

Reena · Married on 09/06/2009

Susan is AMAZING to work with. Her creativity will leave you in awe. She creates the most beautiful arrangements - and really caters to your vision. She doesn't stop until her customer is happy. Her passion shines through her work and her customer service - I highly recommend The Wedding Designer! BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 03/02/2010