The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy Reviews

The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 2
The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 3
The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy 4

Trish · Married on 05/17/2014

Susan was very helpful! She worked with my budget and made sure I was getting everything I wanted! My flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't say enough good things about Susan! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Anytime I had a question, she was super fast to respond and always had great ideas that I hadn't even thought about. I knew right when I met her that I was going to book her because I could just tell that she really cared about her brides and wanted to do a great job to make them happy. I had been picturing what my wedding flowers would look like for longer than I can remember, and all I can say is WOW! They absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was beyond happy with how they turned out and would not change a thing. Not only is she a joy to work with and her flowers are amazing, but she is so afforable. A+ vendor!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

Susan surpassed every expectation I had. Our flowers were so beautiful and they were exactly what I had asked for. She was also extremely helpful with suggesting flowers to meet our budget and really stepped up when we had to make a last minute centerpiece change. Susan is incredibly talented and her prices are amazing!

Sent on 12/30/2013

jo · Married on 10/05/2013

Susan Foy is the most creative and talented florist out there. We had tall arrangements with hanging amaranthus, roses, hydrangea, willow..and they were stunning. We had so many compliments on our arrangements and bouquets! As MOB, flowers were the most important part of the decor, and Susan's skills and creativity really were the crowning jewel. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2013

Best flowers at the best price!! I told Susan what I wanted and she was able to give me the best pricing and an absolute gorgeous bouquet. She was on top of emailing me whenever I had questions and took good care of me. She came recommended by one of my other vendors and I see why. Susan is the best out there, just check out her website and read her reviews!!!! Thanks Susan!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2013

Susan was absolutely wonderful! I was very indecisive on what I wanted for my wedding, but she helped me narrow it down, she was willing to meet me as many times as I wanted, and not to mention the flowers turned out absolutely wonderful! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets! And of course I loved mine as well! Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2013

I cannot even express how great it was to work with Susan. We had countless emails back and forth about what types of flowers to use, centerpiece ideas, etc., and she never sounded remotely impatient. She not only responded right away to every email, but she responded with detailed, thoughtful answers- making me feel as though she cared as much as I did. She even compiled photo albums of ideas to show me online. Her prices were also much better than other florists I had looked at.
    In the end, the centerpieces and my bouquet were amazing. Everyone I talked to mentioned how much they loved the flowers, and wanted to know what types were in the arrangements.
    I HIGHLY recommend Susan- I cannot imagine how another florist could be better.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Annie · Married on 10/06/2012

Susan was amazing to work with! From the first initial contact, Susan has been wonderful. She is quick with email responses, and when she's swamped on the weekends with weddings, she still lets you know she'll get back to you as soon as she can. I was a terribly indecisive bride, and kept going back and forth and changing my mind regarding bouquets and centerpieces, but Susan was always so patient and willing to make whatever changes I requested, (even close to the wedding!) as well as give me her expert opinion and advice. She really paid attention to all the details, and made sure she knew exactly what I was looking for, communicating her ideas through pictures which worked very well. I always had faith that everything would turn out perfectly, and it did! All the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous, and the bouquets were really much larger than I expected. I felt like she was so reasonably priced compared to other florists, and her work really speaks for itself. I was so grateful to have her as my florist and she was absolutely one of my favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2012

Susan was great to work with! She was very helpful during our meetings to give me suggestions, show pictures and work with us on a budget. She especially came through during times of doubt on our decor and the overall look of our wedding was gorgeous! I would highly recommend Susan and her team.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Steph · Married on 09/22/2012

Can I Just say.... Susan did an UNBELIEVABLE job! EVERYONE was like WHO did your flowers? The centerpieces, bouquets, everything was perfect! It was such a pleasure/honor working with Susan. I met with a couple of the more 'popular' florists in town and I'm so happy I went with Susan. She isn't 'judgy', she is honest and doesn't take you to the cleaners for one rose bud..I would highly reco Susan to anyone looking for a creative, fun, reasonable florist!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Colleen · Married on 08/25/2012

Susan was one of my favorite vendors to work with. So kind and put SO much time and effort into my flowers. In addition to being wonderful to work with, Susan's product was GORGEOUS. She really took my lack of vision and ran with it. I had to add an extra centerpiece at the last minute and she was very sweet about it. Her prices were reasonable too!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Christin · Married on 06/28/2012

Susan has the BEST costumer service! She helps you pick the best flowers and designs in your budget and responds immediately to every e-mail! Our room was set up early and was absolutely gorgeous!!! We got a million compliments on our flowers and her table arraignments were beautiful!!! Couldn't have been any better!!! I recommend her work to everyone!!! The absolute best!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Susan did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the center pieces! Everything looked professional and beautiful! She was very accomodating and worked with my budget as best as possible and incorporated my own ideas with her ideas. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2012

Susan provided the most beautiful and unique flowers for our wedding. While I wasn't sure if we were always on the same page in our initial discussions about the flowers, she took everything I suggested and requested and made them 10 times more gorgeous. Our flowers lasted the entire day and evening without fading or browning. I couldn't have been happier with how my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets turned out.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Lynn · Married on 10/29/2011

Let me just say this about Susan...I went from being a girl to not caring about flowers whatsoever to probably having more follow-up calls with her than any other vendor on my list!

Susan was probably the most responsive and most flexible vendor that I had. I cannot thank her enough for her quick turnaround time in answering my many emails - even if it was just to say she was swamped and would have to get back to me later. Her flexibility is unparalleled. As an out-of-town bride, Susan understood that email was the best way to contact me and was great about sending me Picasa albums of the floral arrangements and bouquets that I was interested in.

I was not operating with a large floral budget, and Susan understood that. She was always straight-forward with me about what was realistic given the limitations with cost and never once pressured me to go outside of my comfort zone.

The end result? I ended up with beautiful florals (simply ADORED my bouquet and my bridesmaids') and my vision was achieved - all under budget! Book with her immediately - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Susan did a spectacular job. I am still getting complements on how wonderful the arrangements looked. I would reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding. Thanks again, Susan!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Diana · Married on 07/23/2011

Susan is incredibly sweet, and a joy to work with. She made such beautiful bouquets, and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2011

Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She is so easy going and very professional and does BEAUTIFUL work. She has very reasonable prices and does amazing work. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Allison · Married on 07/03/2011

I can't say enough good things about Susan. She honestly was probably the easiest vendor I worked with. I had a million ideas going in every direction and she had to stop me a few times and get me straightened out, but it was beautiful in the end. I would email her weekly with new ideas and she would always play with them until they fit my price point and my vision. She knew what my vision was and kept me on track the entire time (like I said I was all over the place). I had a smallish flower budget because I was never big into flowers, but of course my ideas happened to be a bit more grand than my budget would allow. She made it all fit perfectly and we were even able to slip in some extras. I would highly suggest her to anyone I know, and would definitely use her again if the chance were to arise!

Sent on 08/10/2011

casi · Married on 05/21/2011

Susan was AMAZING to work with!!! Also, the value for what you get cannot be beat. She was such a pleasure to work with, and incredibly talented. She spent so much time with me to really understand my vision, and did such a wonderful job to bring it to life. Our guests couldn't stop talking about our centerpieces specifically at the reception. Susan is amazing at what she does and so hard working - highly highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Beth · Married on 04/30/2011

Susan was great to work with! My flowers were exactly as I wanted - better than I could have imagined. I looked into many florists and Susan was the best value. Susan went out of her way to create the centerpieces that I wanted for my wedding in one of the bridal shows. Thanks, Susan!!

Sent on 08/05/2011

NICOLA · Married on 04/23/2011

Working with Susan was so easy. She was flexible and knowledgeable and incredibly talented. I let her know my budget (which was modest) and my colors and that was it! She provided the most beautiful arrangements. I couldn't have asked for more. I just wish I would have had the foresight to make plans to have at least my bouquet preserved. The flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Working with Susan you, you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2011

Susan was awesome! I do not have one bad word to say. She added to my perfect day. She executed everything I wanted perfectly and really made everything elegant and beautiful. I changed my vision throughout the process and that was no problem, she was very flexible. We had a budget and she made it possible to stay within that and have beautiful flowers for my wedding. I could just gush and gush about her. It was a perfect experience and people are constantly asking me who did my flowers, which as a bride who spent so much time picking vendors, that is the best compliment a person could give.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Haley · Married on 04/02/2011

Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with! I just can't say enough good things about her. The bouquets Susan made for me and my bridesmaids were just stunning. Susan did anything and everything possible to work with my budget while still giving me everything I wanted. She was able to take my loose ideas and make them into something beautiful. Susan does amazing work for a reasonable price, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2011

When looking through reviews, it's common to wonder if the venue is truly a perfect "5" across the board. But with Susan Foy and The Wedding Designer, you will get a 5 and MORE! Susan is incredibly talented in all aspects! She listens to your needs and then provides pictures and professional feedback to help guide your decision. She is the expert and doesn't expect you to know the names and types of flowers. She does not judge your budget or try to up the price with unnecessary items. I looked for the "perfect" florist for quite awhile and I can't tell you how relieved I was when I found Susan with The Wedding Designer! Don't even try to find a better venue than Susan, because you will not find it! The moment I first saw my flowers on my wedding day, I teared up! All the emails and conversations that transpired came to fruition and she more than caputred my vision...absolutely breathtaking craftsmanship and beauty right down to the tiniest detail.

Sent on 06/20/2011