The Wedding Connection Reviews

The Wedding Connection 6
The Wedding Connection 7

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2008

4.2

I could not have had the wonderful wedding that I did without HeidiBeth.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Bethany · Married on 04/14/2018

3.5

HeidiBeth is super insightful and has great recommendations for people like me who started with no clue. Awesome vendors that she works with too! Definitely couldn’t have come anywhere close to the amazing design of our special day without her.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    The Wedding Connection 8
    The Wedding Connection 9
    The Wedding Connection 10
    The Wedding Connection 11

Chelsea · Married on 04/25/2009

HEIDI BETH & LORA RALSTON ARE BOTH GREAT! THEY BOTH HAD GREAT IDEAS AND WERE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHENEVER I NEEDED THEM!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2009

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

The staff were very friendly, and were receptive to any changes that we wanted to make. There was one appointment that was missed by Granbury Wedding Connection because the person we were meeting with was sick, and forgot to call. They made up the appointment, and we were happy with them. When the cake was delivered, it was not exactly what I thought it would look like, but the baker fixed what she could on location. The groom's cake looked amazing, and both cakes tasted delicious.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Caty · Married on 04/01/2012

1.0
      1.5
      2.0

I'm grateful that I only used this company for what I did! When I met for my consultations, I was assured that they would complete the set up for me, including the embellishments on the archway, tables/claoths, everything. I was even charged for delivery and set up. Months passed without receiving my invoice as paid in full, which was when worry began setting in. But every time I called to inquire I was told all was well. This was my first sign of things to come. Then came the big day... They arrived on time, which was great seeing as they just dropped the items off and left. Leaving me and my family to do the setting up. Couldn't even enjoy the day, we were running around like madmen until the very last second. Then comes the reception at which the champagne fountain I had rented overheated and stopped working. Thanks for everything Granbury Wedding Connection! For anyone thinking about using this company for their wedding, heed to this advise!! STAY AWAY!!!

Sent on 04/06/2012

The Wedding Connection's reply:

We would like to start off by disputing this review because of its many false statements. Also would have appreciated the courtesy of a phone call with her unhappiness before deciding to blast us unjustly over the internet.

On to our response of the above statements:
    First, A statement was emailed stating Paid in Full, 4 days following your order. You had admitted when you called, it had deleted or trashed and asked for a replacement. I do agree that the replacement took a few days longer than maybe it should have to send, but you did receive it.
    Next, When you rent tables, cloths, and items for your wedding, there is NO rental company that does not charge an additional set-up/strike fee, in which we did not. The only one fee that was charged for was delivery & PICK UP. Not SET UP. From the first time we met with the client, we told her we would have to deliver items on Saturday, and pick up Monday as we were closed on Sunday’s. She said her venue would not allow this. So trying to be accommodating as possible, we came in just to make this delivery and pick up as it was a very small order. As a matter of fact, when we contacted the client two days prior to her event to confirm delivery time, we went over the fact we would not be setting anything up, and was told that she had it all being taken care of. We arrived on time, however the client was over an hour late, and we still waited to ensure her happiness with the delivery.
    As you stated, we left you with everything to set up… it was 7 tables and tablecloths. That should have taken less than 30 minutes. We arrived 4 hours prior to your wedding. You did not rent chairs from us, or centerpieces, so decorating was defiantly not in our realm of responsibilities. The only other item was a champagne fountain, in which you left on after the event ran out of alcohol, in turn burning up the motor. We have not charged you for any replacement.

The items arrived on time, and were picked up on time. All items were there and order was complete. I am saddened by the fact the bride did not have a stress-free day, however trying to lay the blame on her lack of preparation, should not constitute in this review of our product.
    Hopefully those reading this will consider our stellar reputation of many years, with the many other reviews available to view here.