The Wedding Connection Reviews

The Wedding Connection 5
The Wedding Connection 6
The Wedding Connection 7

Krista · Married on 04/07/2012

I had the pleasure to attend a wedding put on by HeidiBeth and her staff a few weeks ago, and it was beautiful! My sister had the wedding of her dreams and had no stress on her big day. Everything was put together exactly how she wanted and all of our family was able to enjoy the day. The staff was very friendly and went above and beyond what we expected. I would suggest using The Wedding Connection for any of your party planning needs! I found out they even do Anniversary and Birthday parties so we will be using them for all our events in the future. Thank you! (P.S. The cake was THE BEST, HANDS DOWN I have ever had!!!)

Sent on 04/25/2012

Karen · Married on 12/16/2011

HeidiBeth and The Wedding Connection have coordinated several events for the Granbury Business Alliance BNI. HeidiBeth's attention to detail, the lighting, the decorations and over all service for these venues was impeccable!! Our December holiday party was magical and the room could not have been more eloquently decorated for the that particular time of year!! Thank you, HeidiBeth for your brilliance!! I would recommend The Wedding Connection for any event!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Pamela · Married on 04/30/2011

Couldn't have done it without Heidi and her team! Very professional, patient, fun, on the ball, a great eye and pulled together details big and small to make it all flow and be very enjoyable and beautiful. It was our one-of-a kind wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2012

TONI · Married on 08/21/2010

Hats off to Heidi Beth and all of her staff for the absolute best wedding anyone could of asked for. My daughter Brittany had a wedding this past weekend at the OW Ranch and it was breath taking and everyone told us that was the prettiest wedding they had been to and we owe it all to Heidi Beth. Our daughter wanted a outside wedding in August and wanted bright colors and she came thru with temperature of 106 degrees and all flowers was as fresh as if it was 65 and breath taking. There is no way as the mother of the bride I could have pulled something like this off and can't wait for the pictures from Lori. All the food was delicious and nothing could of been better. Thank you again Heidi Beth and I would recommend you to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Susan · Married on 04/03/2010

We were very pleased with the help Wedding Connection gave us in planning my daughter's outdoor backyard wedding!
    Susy Korth

Sent on 05/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2009

Heidi was an unbelievable wedding planner. She guided us through the entire process, was the contact person for the vendors (so that we didn't have to stress about any of the coordination), and pulled everything together for our big day. We can honestly say that we wouldn't have changed anything about the wedding. Everything went exactly as planned and imagined! If anything did go wrong, we certainly didn't notice and weren't bothered with any stressful details. All of her vendors came at an excellent value and performed above and beyond anything we could have imagined.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Harriett · Married on 06/05/2009

Excellent job at creating the ambience requested.

Sent on 07/10/2009

Casey · Married on 12/06/2008

We had a wonderful experience with Granbury Wedding Connection. Heidi Beth helped us with every part of our wedding and reception. She was very attentive, knowledgeable, and always had great suggestions when I didn't know what to do. I have recommended Granbury Wedding Connection to several people and will continue to do so in the future.

Sent on 04/22/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2008

Granbury Wedding Connections was very helpful! I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to someone who is needing help with their wedding.

Todd · Married on 06/28/2008

Service, products, and advice were excellent! We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding. This would not be possible without Granbury Wedding Connection.

Sent on 04/21/2009

Megan · Married on 06/07/2008

GWC made my wedding so unstressful and amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Janet · Married on 05/17/2008

It was a pleasure to work with HeidiBeth at Granbury Wedding Connection. She has a great personality that made it easy for the bride and the mother of the bride to work with her. She was able to capture our vision for the wedding and interpret it successfully, while surprising us with special touches and coming up with creative solutions to any problems that arose.

Sent on 12/06/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2007

YALL ARE SIMPLY THE GREATEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID. I HAVE RECOMMENDED YOU TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE I HEAR IS GETTING MARRIED! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Sent on 10/13/2008
  • mowens2001

Melinda · Married on 06/17/2007

I love HB!!!! She was the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning. I hired her for day of cordination and I don't know where I would have been without her. She was amazing. I think every bride on every budget should hire a planner and HB is best!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2007

Phenominal. Coudn't have asked for better and everyone was extremely impressed.

Michael · Married on 04/23/2017

Something Blue Weddings did a magnificent job organizing and overseeing my wedding. My wife and I live outside of the area where the wedding was held. Heidi Beth was very accommodating and organized a two day vendor meet. Something Blue Weddings has a great collection of vendors and other contacts. They met the wedding stress free and seamless. Heidi Beth even introduced us to a caterer (that we chose) that was not on our list and significantly better value option than ones that we found in our own personal searches. Overall, great service and incredibly friendly.

Sent on 01/10/2018

The Wedding Connection's reply:

Thank You Michael! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Lauren!

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2010

Heidi Beth did a great job in keeping things moving so that we kept on track and everything went smoothly. She was also very helpful in the planning phase of our wedding and kept things low stress for us.

Sent on 06/24/2011

megan · Married on 01/01/2009

great food,best quality....my guests were really happy.

Sent on 03/04/2009

Jeannie · Married on 08/21/2008

They were so great. I had a wedding to throw together in a month and they did and excellent job. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted it.And I loved the fact that I could go to there office and plan it all in one place. There cakes are also very very good. Very tasty plus beautiful. I would diffinantly say thatif you want aperfect wedding use them as your wedding planner

Sent on 04/24/2009

Skip · Married on 04/19/2008

Everyone at Granbury Wedding Connections helped make our wedding experience a once in a lifetime event! I would recommend Heidi and the rest to anyone needing to plan an event in Granbury. My wife and I were living in different cities, and neither of us were Granbury. Heidi made all of the arrangements in Granbury so that my wife and I could relax and know that everything was getting done. And the product that we received was wonderful!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Jadie · Married on 05/12/2018

We had such a wonderful wedding at Oak Water Ranch! It was so beautiful out there and we wouldn't have wanted our wedding anywhere else. Heidibeth and her team were so organized and made sure our day went smoothly. I can't say one thing went wrong that day! I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so very much for everything Heidibeth!!

Jadie & Justin Golden

Sent on 06/13/2018

Casey · Married on 07/05/2014

The Wedding Connection was the best investment we made. They really helped make wedding planning as stress-free as possible. HeidiBeth was so informative and helped us determine our budget and what would fall within it. We were able to determine exactly what we wanted, even when we had no clue. HeidiBeth helped direct us where we needed to be. Thanks for helping make our wedding day go EXACTLY as planned. It was the most beautiful day.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Marisa · Married on 07/28/2007

Wonderful, Great experience! I would recommend Granbury Wedding Connection to anyone! Heidi is terrific and a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Meredith · Married on 10/18/2008

Overall experience was exceptional; everything went perfect! My only feedback is I was not given an option of what to do with the left over food from the caterer. And the food was not as hot as I would have liked it to be.

Laura · Married on 10/25/2008

3.0

Since I met my Prince Charming, we had to have the Prince Charming cake and it was GREAT. Everyone love the look and the taste of the cakes was out of this world. They also provided these wonderful sliver stands that really made the cake stand out. Loved these people.

Sent on 04/22/2009