66 Reviews for The Wedding Belles

Full Planning (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
66 The Wedding Belles Reviews

I had originally been against hiring a wedding planner but my mom insisted that we at least meet with a few before we made a final decision. I’m extremely glad we did because Donna was a life saver. The moment we met her I knew she’d be perfect. Donna set up all of the meetings and I just had to show up. Even when I was unable to make it she met with the vendors to explain my vision. She made sure everything was taken care and I got everything I needed taken care of. The day of the wedding her and her team were wonderful!! I had tons of decorations and they made everything look gorgeous and was exactly the way I imagined!! I don’t know what I would have done without her. I highly recommend The Wedding Belles! She will be sure that you have the wedding you’ve always dreamed of!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Donna Gostecnik and her crew are fantastic to work with. As a wedding DJ, I have to deal with a variety of coordinators. Many are unprepared or are way over their head. This is never the case with The Wedding Belles who I look forward to working with every wedding where we get the opportunity to do so. They provide me with all the important information well before the date (last wedding we worked together was Nov 4th) to allow me an opportunity to review and be prepared.

Profile Picture Gregory, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Donna to be the day of coordinator for my daughters wedding which was on November 4th. I live in California and my daughter lives in Oklahoma, so I figured it might be a good idea to use a little help. Hiring Donna and her staff was a smart move. She returned all emails and texts promptly, which i'm a bit of a stickler about:) When i arrived at the venue and my daughter was getting hair, make-up, photos etc, I can honestly say that there was nothing for me to do because Donna had everything under control. She truly knows her business and everything went so smoothly. I highly recommend using Donna to be your day of coordinator.
From a happy mother of the bride.

Profile Picture Janice, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband Kyle and I got married in Austin this past November and are SO thankful for Donna’s help. We planned our wedding from afar, and Donna could not have been more helpful. She was happy to meet us during our limited time schedules when we went down to Austin, and even though we utilized their “day of coordinator” services, she spoke with vendors far before our wedding, and even went to vendors to try their products for us!
The Wedding Belles were absolutely essential in making sure that everything went off without a hitch-from before the wedding even started, to after it ended. Donna never made us feel as though we were asking too many questions, and was always happy to help us at any point.
She contacted all of our vendors prior to the wedding, helped us work out kinks, and made sure everyone was prepared.
The day of our wedding, everything went extremely smoothly from setup-up to cleanup, and best of all, my family and I did not have to help with either-we were truly able to just relax and enjoy the day.
Utilizing their services was worth every penny-I honestly couldn’t have imagined it any other way. You may think you have time to do everything thoroughly on your own, but I highly recommend allowing Donna and The Wedding Belles ease your stress.

Profile Picture Skyler, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Donna and her team made our day absolutely flawless. My husband and I were able to relax, enjoy our guests, and leave with no stress. They took tender care of helping accommodate my father who has mobility issues and cared for us as if we were there own children. I was a little hesitant to spend money on a coordinator and it turned out to be some of the best money we spent! Their attention to detail and passion for their job made this a perfect choice . The Wedding Belles handled vendors with ease, organized our day, and allowed me to enjoy each moment. I would hire them again in an instant and will recommend them to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As mother of the bride Donna and her team made our day worry free and effortless. She had so many great ideas, easy to talk with and made my daughter's day extra special.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Donna for the full service early in our wedding planning stage. She was very responsive all the time to my emails, texts, and phone calls. She always has good suggestions when you are not sure about something. We loved the bakery that she recommended. On our wedding day, she also had two other teammates helping her. We didn't have worry about setting up the reception venue (because it was at a different location from the morning ceremony venue). I told her what I had envisioned and she delivered it. After the the reception was over, all the centerpieces and things that needed to go back to my house were packed without me even noticing. Will definitely recommend Donna and her team to any Austin area brides. They are experienced in what they do and will help you have be stress-free on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Lai Na, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Donna (and her team) was wonderful. We used her as a day of coordinator and she really was invaluable to us. I'm not sure we could have pulled it off without her and I'm very thankful we decided to hire her! It was a great piece of mind to have an experienced planner onsite for our daughter's wedding. All the details were handled!

Profile Picture Bev, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Definitely do it! Having Donna and her crew with us on the day of my daughter's wedding was amazing. It was one of the best decisions Margie made in planning the wedding. (Right after deciding to marry Ryan!) It made the day so much more enjoyable knowing someone else was taking care of the details of the day and we could enjoy each moment. Thank you for your kindness and efficiency.

Profile Picture User7392007, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The best piece of advice I can give any couple is to at least hire a day-of-planner! If you really want to make your life easy, hire Donna and her team for their month-of service! We hired Donna early on in the planning process, and from the beginning she was very easy to work with and a great source of knowledge. Since we were coming from out of town, she made herself available to us when we would be in town, and was a great source of knowledge on vendors. She was also able to help us work out some etiquette issues, and didn't push us to be more traditional than we wanted to be. On our wedding day she and her staff were truly super heroes. Our hair and make up appointments took 3 hours longer than we had planned, and I didn't even get to the venue until 45 minutes before the ceremony. Thankfully, I had Donna and her team! They had everything set up and ready to go, and helped me stay calm and collected for the ceremony. I had put all the decorations in tubs with some instructions and we had done a walk through of the venue a month or so before, but everything was even more beautiful than I imagined! They also worked very well with the DJ and caterers to keep the night running smoothly. I never felt stressed or worried about anything (a big thing for me!) and I was able to enjoy myself and see my loved ones. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Margie, 10/28/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Donna was my day-of coordinator. I planned my whole wedding myself & needed someone to delegate the details. Her & her husband (her stand in assistant due to her real assistant being in an accident) worked super hard. My wedding was beautiful & it all came together thanks to them! She's a pleasure to work with & super sweet!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna is AMAZING! From start to finish, she helped ease my fiance and I into wedding planning mode and helped navigate every last detail.
Having her really took an enormous weight off my shoulders, especially on the day of! She even handled our wedding crisis (out florist forgot about my wedding on our wedding day and has NONE of them.) She handled it for me and I had gorgeous flowers in time for me to walk down the aisle.

Hire Donna. You won't regret it. Worth it 110%.

Profile Picture Faith, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired The Wedding Belles for the Day of Coordination, but they didn't stop there! Whether I needed to meet up somewhere and go over things or just had a question that a phone or email would suffice Donna was always available. Donna and Eileen's help the day of was invaluable and we couldn't have done it without them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

I am in the wedding industry and chose Donna for my son's wedding last month. Because of scheduling issues we had to do the rehearsal during the week, but Donna didn't complain and showed up before all of us. The ceremony and reception were a short distance apart, which can be chaotic, but Donna and her crew were there to bridge the gap and got everything set up on time. We were very happy with her service and recommend her unreservedly.

Profile Picture User6020143, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Donna & her team provided helped us coordinate our daughter's wedding last month. She was SO helpful from the very beginning all the way through to the very end. She was flexible in meeting with us, taking calls, & or answering emails to keep us on track in every way. We had a Sunday wedding with limited time to set up for the ceremony & the reception, but she and her team were there early ready to go and they stayed late to make sure everything was cleaned up. We absolutely could not have done it without them! It was a joy to work with Donna. She's very upbeat and organized which was gave me confidence that all would be done as planned so that I could enjoy my daughter's wedding day to the fullest.

Profile Picture User6057907, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Julia and I got married April 26th. Donna was our wedding coordinator (Full-Service). She was very responsive and always stayed on top of everything. Julia and I moved from Austin Tx to Stl MO during the wedding process. It was SOO helpful having her in Austin and taking care of everything while we were out of town. Donna comes highly recommended :)

Profile Picture David, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say. The Wedding Belles was F A N T A S T I C !!!! Donna was so incredibly helpful and organized. She made our special day come off without a hitch and with absolutely no stress filtering down to either myself or my bride. I would recommend Donna and company to you with absolutely no reservations what so ever. Choose them. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Donna at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza and knew the moment that I met her that I wanted her to help plan my wedding! At this point I had already found my venue, but still needed help with the rest of my vendors. Donna helped me pick vendors that stayed within my conservative budget that were great! I started my planning extremely early, so I had Donna's help planning for over a year! The wedding day went SO SMOOTH. I have no idea what she went through behind the scenes with her husband in order to have it go so smoothly, but I never had a single issue. Donna was absolutely amazing and I'd recommend her services to my friends!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna and her handy sidekick David helped with a gorgeous wedding for my daughter January 3 in an unconventional space. Everything was beautiful! I lined up Donna at the last minute, after realizing I was in over my head with my daughter's wedding. Donna attended to lots of details that I thought I could handle but couldn't as MOB. Thanks, Wedding Belles!

Profile Picture User5002379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna was my day of wedding coordinator and I could not have been happier with my choice. I planed most of the wedding myself and in the last few months I started to panic because everything starts moving faster towards the end. I found Donna on Wedding wire called her and from our first conversation to our last she was funny, kind and calm. Which for a wedding day planner is key, she never freaked out and made sure to keep calm the whole day. I'm so grateful to have had her with me this day, if you are looking for smooth sailing choose Donna!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding planner to take the stress away from the wedding planning process you should definitely chose The Wedding Belles! Donna is an angel who will help you plan the perfect wedding on any budget. She is creative and has great ideas to add special touches to your special day! Definitely Two Thumbs Up!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Donna for my planning and day-of coordination. I wanted to do a lot on my own planning my wedding and she introduced me to a lot of vendors around town and vouched for the people that she knew were good. The most important part of her value was in the time within the 2 weeks before the wedding- we'd had to move 3 months before the wedding and I had to let go of control and let her deal with the planning. My day went very smoothly, no hiccups, and she and her team were great. I loved my wedding! Thank you Donna!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna and The Wedding Belles are FAAAAAABULOUS! We hired Donna to help with planning and day-of coordination for our son's wedding. We were not disappointed. She was available at all times during the planning process to answer questions, returning calls and emails promptly, and the day of the wedding she was the first to arrive and the last to leave, helping with set up, take down and everything in between. The wedding was beautiful and thanks to Donna's organization, started on time. She worked well with all of the vendors. We would not hesitate to recommend The Wedding Belles to future brides needing help with their wedding.

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I have worked with Donna for several years helping brides realize their wedding dreams. She is friendly, accommodating, punctual and very responsible, always going "the extra mile" for her clients to make sure all the fine details are perfect.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/12/14, 1 Review