The Watershed Pavilion Reviews

2 | Edgemoor, SC

2 Reviews for The Watershed Pavilion

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2014

We rented this venue for May 9th at 5 pm until May 11th at 12 pm for $1200 including tables and chairs. I think the price may have gone up but not by much. It is a beautiful venue and you can't beat the price. You can get full service there for extra costs but we opted to do our own decorating and food. There are 2 outdoor venues to choose from and a covered area for your reception (or wedding too if it happens to pour rain). Cheryl is amazing to work with and very helpful with suggestions on how to set things up and an emergency plan if need be. This is a great venue for a small (100-ish guests) intimate wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

3.5

the watershed pavilion is the perfect place to have a wedding if you love the outdoors and a rustic venue! The ceremony location and barn for the reception are beautiful! We had Cheryl do everything for us decor wise. I told her what I wanted and I got that and more! The decorations and set up was breathtaking and I could not be more happy with the way everything turned out! Cheryl is very easy to work with and really works to make the bride happy! It also helps that her husband Scott caters, I used him as well and the food was amazing! All of the guest are still raving over it! Her son also bar tends and he was fabulous and a hit with my crowd. My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to The Watershed Pavilion and their owners!

Sent on 10/28/2014

The Watershed Pavilion's reply:

Courtney and Jake were a great couple to work with along with Courtney's parents!! Enjoyed making their day as perfect as possible. Check out the photos on our Facebook page.