The Warrington Reviews

187 | Warrington, PA

187 Reviews for The Warrington

• DevonK

Devon · Married on 04/20/2018

Warrington Country Club was incredible. My husband and I have attended weddings at the venue previously, and we were always in awe of it. Fallyn helped us through the entire process and she was amazing! She was super responsive to emails, and was always very helpful when answering all of our questions. The food at WCC has got to be the best food we've ever had. We had so many guests reaching out to us after the wedding to say that they've never had this great of food at a wedding.
    Warrington Country Club completed renovations a couple months ago and we were thrilled that it was finished before our wedding! The updates are BEAUTIFUL! There really is no place like it. You get a lot for what you pay for compared to other venues in the Bucks County area, which is another big reason why we went with WCC. They are the best!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Simone · Married on 03/31/2018

I am not sure if I can fully express how absolutely AMAZING WCC is! Tyler and Ang were incredible throughout the entire experience. Tyler was so responsive and helpful, always answering my questions (even the silly ones) during the planning process so quickly. Ang on the day of the wedding was a lifesaver. She was so sweet and helpful, took charge when she needed, and a complete professional. She had everything organized and kept us all on track for timelines, gave suggestions to myself and my photographer, helped our guests and checked in on my Husband and I making sure we were okay during the evening. She knew exactly what I needed before I even knew!

The food was excellent, all of my guests were talking about it and how fantastic everything was. Besides the food, and the staff who were all incredible, WCC also had the best pricing packages that I found in Montgomery, Bucks and Chester county. I looked at and/or spoke with many venues (over 30) in the planning process and this place is it. Look no further. Best bang for your buck, and I cannot recommend this place enough.

Tyler, Ang and the rest of the WCC- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Warrington Country Club was AMAZING! My husband and I were extremely happy with how everything was handled the day of our wedding. Tyler was always an email away and would respond back to me in less than 24 hours. He was very easy going and was more than happy to allow me to make frequent stops at the venue in the months leading up to it to make sure that my vision was possible. The prices were the best I have ever seen compared to other venues & the food was top notch. I had so many compliments on the food and the presentation of it. I have recommended this venue & I will keep recommending it because it was everything and more that a bride could ask for!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

We loved our wedding at WCC! Fallyn and Tyler were wonderful throughout the process, especially as the big day was getting closer. My husband loves craft beer, and they were able to order cases of our beer of choice which was great! The day of, Ang was absolutely fantastic - she went above and beyond all of my expectations. The food was so good - guests are still talking about it! I would highly recommend WCC!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 09/09/2017

Tyler was our consultant and he was absolutely wonderful in making it has stress free as possible, at rehearsal I was so overwhelmed with stress and nervousness he immediately asked if he could get me water or anything else. Tyler and his staff made our day more then picture perfect. Our guest were also extremely impressed with our room and ceremony. We are so happy we decided to get married at Warrington Country Club and highly recommend them for any couple looking for the perfect wedding spot.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience than the one the Warrington Country Club provided. From the moment we booked this venue the whole planning experience was easy and enjoyable. They take care of so many details for you in their wedding packages but still allow you to customize everything exactly the way you want. Kathy, our go-to contact, was so helpful and replied to every question we had leading up to the wedding almost immediately! And Ang, the wedding coordinator, was fantastic at organizing everything the day of the wedding. She made sure everyone knew exactly where to be and when and I didn't have to do anything other than enjoy our day! Honestly everything was perfect from the service, the food, the decor and the way everything was coordinated. They really know what they're doing and I would highly recommend The Warrington as a wedding venue. All our guests had a great time!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Chris · Married on 08/18/2017

Tyler and the staff at Warrington CC did a exceptional job making our wedding reception perfect. The food was way above average and I had numerous people let me know it had the best cocktail hour food they have had. Warrington cc is a perfect venue for someone who desires a classy traditonal setup with a clean fresh feel for a younger crowd. Every aspect of the wedding reception was taken care of by the Warrington staff, it made the experience very stress free. Warrington has everything you need out of a wedding reception venue, good food, good size dance floor, great cocktail area and nicely landscaped outdoor areas for photos. The best part is you feel like you are getting exceptional value. In a space where vendors are seeming upselling every aspect of the experience, Warrington gives you great value, which is all you can ask for. There was zero regret in selecting Warrington CC as our venue, its was a fantastic recption venue and truely made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Warrington Country Club two weeks ago, and we could not have asked for more. The venue was so beautifully decorated and the food both at cocktail hour and dinner was simply outstanding. Our guests are still telling us how incredible everything was. Since we had a summer wedding, it was important that we were able to have a cocktail hour both indoors and outdoors. Warrington was able to accomodate this with a beautiful cocktail room and adjacent outdoor garden. As for the staff, both Linda and Kathy were absolutely amazing to work with. Kathy was there for every step of the planning process and made what could have been an overwhelming task very easy. She was always so friendly, willing to help, and made sure that we knew what the next step was in the planning process. Linda was wonderful at the reception and made sure that we were never without drinks or food! I cannot recommend Warrington enough for a wedding in the Philadelphia area. We looked at many venues and this one was absolutely perfect for us. Thank you Warrington for an experience that we will never forget!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so happy my husband and I got married at Warrington Country Club!! Any questions I had they responded very quickly during the whole planning process, and they were very supportive in any requests we had. The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent, and all of our guests were very pleased on how the wedding turned out! Anj, our wedding coordinator, was excellent! She was on top of everything and helped more than I could've asked for! I feel she helped so much in making sure my husband and I were comfortable and happy and we had everything we needed. I owe a lot to her on making sure our wedding day was perfect!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Annette · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't even begin to describe how amazing our wedding was at the Warrington Country Club! From the moment I met Tyler, I knew this was going to be where our wedding reception would be. I had countless questions that were always answered promptly! Also set up many meetings with Tyler to go over everything and that was so easy. I had many requests and ideas that were received so well by Tyler and the Warrington CC staff. The food was perfect and all the guests talked about it! Both cocktail hour and dinner. The bartenders also had fun with our guests which they loved as well. Communication leading up to the wedding on the day of with Tyler and our wedding coordinator was better than we could have imagined. We still hear from friends and family that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and can only thank Tyler and Warrington Staff for that! We wouldn't change anything! Thanks for helping making this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Patty · Married on 06/10/2017

Kathy, Ang and the staff and WCC went above and beyond and truly gave us our dream wedding! Everyone was very responsive and willing to work with our busy schedules. The Arbor Room and Wedgewood Ballroom looked absolutely amazing and there was plenty of room for dancing! The gardens were stunning and our guests could not stop raving about the food. They truly cared about each guest and wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. Kathy and Ang made sure we were taken care of the moment we arrived for photos. They were there with drinks and appetizers and a spare bobby pin when needed. We can’t thank them enough for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jimmy · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Tyler and the team was easy from day one. There was not an issue in our day, that we know of lol. Perfect, professional and beautiful day. You will not regret Warrington CC!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jake · Married on 05/06/2017

The Warrington gave us the best night of our lives!! We had our wedding in early May of 2017. Tyler was eager to share his passion for helping us through all of the details of our wedding (and my wife asks a lot of questions, so this was no simple task). It is very clear that The Warrington knows how to help guide you in the direction most well catered to you and your fiance. I encourage everyone who hasn't looked at this place to go visit and check out all of the work they've put into building this place up. We booked our wedding about a year in advance. From the time we booked the wedding to the special day, Tyler was on top of every little detail, and made sure his team delivered above and beyond what was expected. Thank you so much to Tyler and the rest of the faculty at The Warrington!! Do yourself a favor and book this place!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/22/2017

WCC was the BEST to work with! I couldn't even imagine having my wedding reception anywhere else!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/24/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding there a little bit over a week ago and cannot stop talking about how AMAZING everything was. All of the upgrades done to the place were outstanding and jaw dropping. Every single guest was raving about the food. That was easily all of our guests favorite part! There was not one complaint given throughout the whole reception. The bartenders were very catering to each guest to make sure they were pleased with what they had. Tyler made sure he found my husband and I several times throughout the night to make sure everything was going smooth as we planned it. He was very patient with my whole family through the planning process and is the nicest guy to work with! To be honest, we didn't expect it to go as perfect as it did! We could not say one bad thing about this place. The professionalism, the beauty, elegance, price, etc. was everything a bride and groom could ask for. We couldn't be more thankful for such a great group of people to work with to help create our perfect day. We highly recommend the WCC, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Louise · Married on 12/31/2016

Tyler, Kathy, and the entire team at the Warrington Country Club gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams. Our wedding was held on New Years Eve 2016 and we could not have anticipated the excellence in food, cocktails, entertainment, and service that we received throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. Tyler and Kathy were both easy to contact and quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns and took care of literally everything. We are so grateful to have held our reception at the Warrington Country Club because it was our perfect day and we couldn't have asked for a single change in our experience.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ann · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I are so glad we chose WCC as our wedding reception venue. Kathy McFeely and staff ensured that our reception was perfect. We appreciate all of the time and effort that was put into making our reception wonderful for our guests and ourselves. All five stars!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/25/2016

If you're looking for a place for your wedding, or ANY event really, Warrington Country Club is the #1 place to go. We saw 7 other venues before we saw WCC and i knew the SECOND i walked into the building that this was our place. Tyler, Linda and the whole staff there were beyond AMAZING for our recent Black Friday wedding. Tyler was quick to return my emails, they decorated EXACTLY how we requested, the grounds were beautiful and they are always striving to make things even better! The new bridal suite downstairs was perfect for my bridal party, the crystal room for the ceremony was BEAUTIFULLY decorated and romantic, the Wedgewood room was huge and perfect for the reception and the outside grounds could not have been better for photos. Make sure you get photos at night with the twinkle lights in the trees, you will NOT regret that! You get SO SO SO MUCH for the price you pay, i could not believe how incredible everything was, from start to finish, ASTOUNDING. I can't say enough good things about this place. Our wedding was perfect, i would not change a single thing. I said it before and i'll say it again, if you're looking for a wedding venue, check out the Warrington Country Club FIRST, you will NOT be disappointed!!! My husband and I wish we could get married every year just so we can re-live that day at this beautiful club. A million thumbs up!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tyler and his team go above and beyond. Everything was perfect for our night. Tyler was quick and easy to talk to about all my crazy requests and ideas. They made our night perfect. Thank you WCC!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Devon · Married on 11/05/2016

Tyler and the team at Warrington Country Club made our wedding the most incredible process and experience I could have imagined. For a year and a half my emails were consistently answered within a day and they worked with us on every vision we had for our special day (I had the unusual request of doing a hot cocoa bar during our outdoor November ceremony and they came through phenomenally).

We got so many compliments on the food and the decor. They set up all of our decorations beautifully and paid attention to every little detail.

Ange, our day of coordinator, was also amazing. She timed out the ceremony walk and even came to the rescue when my veil got caught in the staircase. She went above and beyond by checking in with us throughout the day, making sure we were happy, and making sure we always had a drink in our hands.

Finally I just have to comment on the price. For everything we received and the quality of service the WCC provided, we were ASTOUNDED at the money we spent. Many of the other venues we saw charged double than what we ended up paying and did not include anything close to what we received. Seriously, do not pass up the chance to at least tour the Warrington Country Club - they'll make sure your day goes perfectly!

Sent on 11/11/2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Warrington Country Club. We ended up having to cancel due to our schedule but they were very understanding, professional and honest through the whole process. I highly recommend them for a wedding event!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

We could never have dreamed of a better wedding! Everything was so perfect at the country club from the delicious food to how easy it was to plan and how smooth our big day went. Tyler was wonderful with answer all our questions and helping with anything we needed. Ang was the best wedding coordinator we could ever have. She made sure everything was set up perfectly and kept everything in order. She made sure everyone was happy and had a great time. We would definitely recommend the Warrington country club for anyone who is looking to have a wedding at a beautiful place with a great staff. Thank you everyone at Warrington for making our big day the best we could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

We booked with Warrington CC two years ago. My then fiancee took a tour of the venue and really liked the ballroom and cocktail room that we would be using. We met with Tyler and he was able to answer all of our questions as well as give us all a tour. He told us that they had recently became the owners and had big plans to renovate some of the spaces as well as add a foyer on to the front of the building. We were nervous about putting down the deposit as we knew that two years was a long time. We reached out to Tyler through numerous times over the two years and he was always willing to answer our questions. As the wedding date got closer we were able to come and view the venue and see the renovations that were completed. We were always welcomed inside and to take a look around. Warrington had delivered on all the promises that they had made to us. They completed all the renovations that they had said they were going to make and everything looked phenomenal.
    We met with Tyler for the finalization meeting and he answered all our remaining questions. He told us exactly what we needed to do to make sure everything was taken care of for the big day. He was flexible with our schedule for a Friday rehearsal and he honored everything we had requested even things that they no longer include in the wedding package.
    During the rehearsal and wedding day Tracy, our wedding planner, was very helpful and excellent to work with. She was professional and it was clear she had done this many times before. Everything that we asked for was taken care of. It seemed as though everywhere I looked Tracy or Tyler or a member of the staff was there to take care of it and me and my wife had absolutely nothing to worry about the entire night.
    The food is absolutely delicious and the menu has some of the best selections possible. There are many hors d'oeuvres to choose from and all of them are delicious and the entree options are excellent. We only received compliments o

Sent on 01/15/2017

Brianna · Married on 08/13/2016

We had our wedding at this venue two weeks ago, August 13, 2016, on the hottest day of the year and all the staff, the owner, and our coordinator were excellent. We had our ceremony outside and they accommodated our guests by allowing them to sit inside in the front room until right before the ceremony started so they stayed cool. They also provided water while our guests were outside and constantly made sure our wedding party, parents and ourselves were comfortable and hydrated. The grounds are beautiful! We fell in love with the garden a year and a half ago when we first looked at the venue, and were still in awe the day of the wedding. Tyler was extremely helpful and professional with our million questions and emails leading up to the wedding and our coordinator was amazing! She tracked us down throughout the night to make sure we had eaten, had a drink in hand, and were having a good time. The food was amazing! All of our guests raved about it and NO ONE left hungry! They were able to make a signature drink that was unique to us instead of using one off of their list. Everyone had an amazing time! We are so glad we picked Warrington Country club as our venue! We would absolutely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Rhonda · Married on 08/05/2016

This country club made my wedding Look like a celebrity. I would recommend this club to any and every wedding couple. The staff is awesome and great very easy going to work with. They do everything for you top to finish from begin to end never leaving you undecided on what if. The food and drinks speciality to pick from including cocktail is phenomenally great! Stuffed! I cry when i talk about this place because this memory will last our lifetime to us and our family n friends. Tyler n his crew words can't explain above n beyond they do for your dream wedding.I can go and on with talking about this place and how wonderful clean polite and so forth. I love you Warrington Country Club never forgotten our hearts will remember you always.

Sent on 08/20/2016