The Visual Master Reviews

66 | Los Angeles, CA

66 Reviews for The Visual Master

Huan · Married on 05/19/2015

Professional team. Love their styles!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

LONG · event on 04/25/2015

This is a very professional team , very creative , I like it, I would recommend this team to another friend. Thank you .

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • W

Woody · Married on 01/31/2015

They are very professional and did a wonderful job.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Flora and her team are very professional and they know their stuff well. We are busy and they really help us keep the schedule and preparation on time. And patienctly guide us step by step. We would recommend to anyone who needs the wedding to be gorgeous, hassle free and cost efficient.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • Y

Yi · Married on 11/30/2014

The best and most professional service.Flora and Thomas did a fabulous job and I never had to worry one second about anything. I enjoyed my wedding day because the eventful planner took care of the rest! They are so easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Denny · Married on 11/22/2014

Their team did an amazing job, they were personable, responsive and caring. They took service to the next level with every detail at our wedding. We will would definitely recommend them to our friends.

Ning · Married on 11/09/2014

They planned my whole wedding event, including the flower, makeup artist, schedule and everything.
    I think they are pretty professional and responsiveness.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Jin · Married on 11/09/2014

This is my review on Flora's and her crew for my friend's son's wedding event took place on November 9, 2014 at Ritz Carlton Hotel in Dana Point. Flora and her crew, aka Royce Wedding and Events, did exceptional work for the couple and all the guests from the begging to the end. Flawless. Especially I would give Flora herself my 110% praise for her professional and detail-oriented work which made the wedding event so successful. Furthermore, her service fees that include all the services (excluding wedding venue and food/drink) were less that her competitors. I can't possibly compare her work to others because I only used Flora's service, but I am pretty sure that her work would be one of the best, if not the best. Therefore, without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend Flora and her crew to anyone who is planning a wedding event.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Lynda · Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful!!! Thank you for making our wedding day look so pretty!

Ruby · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I have high demanding jobs and that comes with stress stress and more stress PLUS planning a wedding?! Yea....I honestly can't imagine our wedding without Flora. Flora’s team is professional, flexible, organized and the sweetest people I've ever met. They help me plan the wedding from beginning to end. They were always on top of things and made sure I was sticking to my task and timeline. Trust me, that was a lot of work for Flora. They had great ideas, suggestions and recommendations. I was able to enjoy the fun part of planning my wedding and they did all the stressful part. Flora worked really well with all of my vendor and family members as well. I highly recommend Flora to plan your wedding or any event. Flora and your team are the BEST!

Junying · Married on 09/20/2014

We like Royce Weddings very much. The wedding coor team is very professional, patient and responsible. Thanks for their help, we could enjoy our wedding and the whole preparation period. They did most of the jobs for the wedding preparation, including communicating with catering and ceremony site, decorating the sites. Besides, they gave us some very good suggestion that could improve the atmosphere for our wedding. Thank you so much, we love you, our wedding planners Flora and Thomas.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Shawn · Married on 09/07/2014

Exceed all my expections, my wedding went so smoothly, couldn't have done it without you guys!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • Y

Yanjun · Married on 08/23/2014

I used wedding video in LA as to help us during our big event.They do provide high quality video services at a very reasonable price. They communicate with us very well with the style and design of video cutting. We are very satisfied with their final cut of our 4 minutes video. Thanks very much for recording our most important moment in life.

They also provide wedding planning and floral design service. The planners are professional, patient and nice too. They helped us with every detail in the wedding.

Flora design are gorgeous as well!! The decoration surprised me on the morning of my wedding ceremony! I was not expecting so much flowers in ceremony cites and so nicely designed centerpieces during my reception.Worth every penny I spent with them! I'm so lucky that I've chose then for my wedding planning.

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • Z

zach · Married on 07/06/2014

Everything one would ask for in a wedding planner. Flora is very helpful and professional throughout the planning and on the wedding day. She comes highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Connie · Married on 06/22/2014

They are amazing! Most of my correspondence was with Flora but both Flora and Joanna are so nice and wonderful to work with! Flora was quick with the e-mails, sent great referrals, gave great advice and was extremely organized! I have no idea how she can remember all the details for each wedding when I could barely remember details of just my own wedding. On the day of, everything went down perfectly (at least as far we could tell, which is the way it should be!). My husband and I, and our wedding party and family, were able to fully enjoy ourselves.

Alissa · Married on 06/15/2014

Flora & her team did a fantastic job! Right from the first meeting, Flora is extremely professional. She answered all questions and concerns my husband and I had since we were just engaged. I knew my husband and I were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Flora and her team were amazing, from setting up and designing our reception area to coordinating all the details. My husband and I received a lot of compliments from our guests on how smoothly the day went and how beautiful our setup turned out. We were able to truly enjoy the day thanks to the team. Flora went beyond our expectation from start to finish. We can't thank them enough for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Flora & her team were prompt & professional. We are a modern, blended family & the team handled our wedding with care & sensitivity. We felt comfortable and at ease. The team blended into the wedding & guest did not feel inconvenienced by their presence...yet they were able to cover the full event.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Koey · Married on 04/26/2014

Big thanks to the team for making our big day very special. Their design were stunning and just what I wanted. Not only did the flowers look spectacular, but they really worked hard on getting us what we want and working with our taste. I'm especially grateful for Flora's quick response to my email -- their customer service is excellent!

Timmy · Married on 12/07/2013

Flora and Joanna are so much more than we ever could have hoped for in a videographer. Not only the end product is absolutely amazing, they genuinely enjoy being at your wedding and are so happy to be there. It truly was like having a friend shoot our wedding. The video they put together for us completely captures the feeling and emotion of the best day of our lives!

Cindy · Married on 11/23/2013

Flora and Joanna were very easy to work with and practically made themselves invisible, so it didn't feel like we were being followed throughout the day. The video is exactly what I imagined and expected to be too! They are one of the best vendors we worked with!

Jeff · Married on 11/20/2013

Flora and Joanna are absolutely amazing!! They are such a great team to have besides with on my wedding day! At the beginning, I was quite nervous about being in front of camera. But they have been very helpful with many advices and suggestions to make my husband and I feel comfortable to be ourselves in front of cameras. I love our videos, and will definitely recommend to my friends!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Tomoko · Married on 11/09/2013

Words can't express how amazing our video is! I've recommended them to many of my friends! Everytime Steve and I sit down to watch it on our anniversary it takes us each back to the emotions and joy we felt that day!

Estell · Married on 10/19/2013

Flora and Joanna are extremely professional, artistic, and detail-oriented. They provided a pleasant and fun experience, and they really captured the moment beautifully. We absolutely love our video!! They were on-time, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

athena · Married on 08/28/2013

Flora and Joanna had the creative eye to capture all the things that I imagined for my wedding! They were also able to capture many moments that I’ve missed throughout the day when I was away from time to time to change or wherever. Definitely recommended!

LALA · Married on 07/13/2013

They were a joy to work with. They made being on camera so easy and comfortable. They were on time, professional, and were always available to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend Flora and Joanna for any event.