The Vistas Reviews

40 Reviews for The Vistas

The Vistas 1
The Vistas 2

Bri · Married on 04/29/2016

The Vistas were such a hit at my wedding!!! I couldn't have chosen a better band. They were so lively and full of energy and several people told me after the wedding that they had the best night dancing and the band never played a single "dud" song. Their playlist has a great mix of classic oldies and newer top 40- something for everyone! They also learned several songs that we requested without any hesitation. We danced the night away and a lot of my guests said it was the best party they had ever been to. I would highly recommend The Vistas!!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

I highly recommend the Vista's! They did a great job getting everybody on their feet and dancing!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lee · Married on 04/08/2016

The Vistas were well worth it! They showed up early, set up and tested everything before guests arrived. We had a great time with them for our wedding; they played all the songs we wanted and used their experience to play appropriate music for the rest of the times that we didn't request songs. Their abilities and sound were amazing, the energy they put out was great and everyone loved them. They are fun, boisterous, energetic & charming; they got the crowd involved and they had fun with it. The moment they started playing, we felt relieved to have the guests entertained and the dance floor filled up quickly! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Paul · Married on 03/12/2016

The Vistas performed at the reception for our daughter's wedding and were tremendous. The vocals were great - excellent renditions of the songs they played. Probably most importantly, they connect with the audience and select songs as the night goes on that will keep the room energized and lively. Their energy level is excellent and you can see they enjoy being there. The reception was at an indoor venue with about 125 guests, and those who were at their tables were able to have conversations without being overwhelmed by the volume. Their were no dead periods during the evening, the dance floor was full hopping all night. We have received great reviews from everyone who attended and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

The Vistas was an exceptional band! I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were! The audience interaction was great, they got everyone at my daughter's reception involved from the youngest to the oldest. It was nonstop dancing till the reception ended! They also sung Butterfly Kisses for the father/daughter dance which was not on their song list but we asked if they could learn it to sing because that song has been her father and her song since she was a little girl, they nailed the song and made it so special for my daughter and her Dad, there was not a dry eye. Everyone loved the band, they played all genres of music, it was something for everyone. Not only was the band exceptional but their price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for weddings, parties, or any event where you need a band! They will rock whatever event you might have!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Mary Beth · Married on 06/27/2015

The Vistas made our reception a BLAST!! Days later, people are still commenting to me about how awesome the band was. The dance floor was packed until the very end. They have great energy and and an amazing stage presence!! They even learned "Uptown Funk" after my husband's request. HIGHLY recommed The Vistas!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Kate · Married on 05/16/2015

The Vistas were absolutely amazing! Everyone RAVED about them after the wedding. They were energetic and made our wedding so much fun! They really helped get everyone enthusiastic and out there dancing! In addition, they were so accommodating and easy to work with--- I would recommend that everyone hire them for their next wedding!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

It's been quite hard to write this review. As a published author, I wasn't even sure I could muster the words to accurately describe the absolute pleasure it was to have The Vista's on the biggest day of our lives to date. From the very beginning, the communication was there to get the idea's spinning on the music you will choose. We chose their 4 piece, but we could have paid an extra fee for an additional musician/instrument. Thats great should you want a horn section. They were very professional and respectful of our wedding. As in they understand this is a day you dont want to ruin, and they intend to exact quite the opposite out of the day, They had my 85 year old grandfather who doesnt listen to music wishing they had another set.

Kids from 2 years old to 85 enjoyed every last second. In fact, i can confirm we actually had a new verbal agreement with them to play another set for a fee. The place we were at had a curfew, The Beaufort Inn, and they had to stop playing. They did a beautiful rendition of Hot Tuna's, Genesis, as our first dance song. It was very special to us, and I hope they keep it in their repertoire.

Dressed to the nines and toting throwback microphones and sunglasses, The Vista's really puts on an amazing show for your event. There isnt a question in my mind to use them again or recommend them, as I have already referenced the bands name in many conversations since. Not two thumbs up....we are talking high fives here.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Alison · Married on 03/07/2015

We love The Vistas!! What a fun band! We had a blast with them at our destination wedding in Savannah. Our guests are still talking about them. They played an amazing mix that kept everyone on the dance floor. You're missing out if you don't hire them.

Sent on 03/25/2015

The Vistas were the highlight of our wedding! They had everyone dancing and having a great time, we did not want the night to end. We are still getting compliments on our band!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2013

The Vistas did an incredible job at our wedding. Our guests have raved about how much fun they had and how awesome the band was. I really didn't want "typical"boring wedding music and the vistas did not disappoint.They kept the guests dancing and having a great time! The band was one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I could not be happier!

Sent on 11/21/2013

All of our guests said they had never heard a band as good as this one! The music was always appropriate for the time, quiet during dinner, but everyone was dancing the night away after. Best choice we made about the wedding except each other!

Sent on 11/05/2013

The one vendor my husband and I were set on when we got engaged was the band. We had so much fun dancing to the at the wedding of our firends several months before and we wanted our guests to have an equally great time. We couldn't be more please with our decision.
    The Vistas learned our first dance song and they did a fantastic job playing it!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic... Even in a storm!

The Vistas were recommended to us by two different people, and we are so glad we listened! They helped our coordinator come up with an alternate plan when we realized the weather was going to be terrible. And they learned all of our important songs! Even though we didn't get to hang out outside with the band as much as we wanted, we loved hearing them throughout the venue. All of our guests loved them, too!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Laurel · Married on 05/06/2016

3.0

I am SO happy with our choice to book the Vistas for our wedding!! They were a major hit with our wedding party and all of our guests. I think the most compliments we received on the entire wedding were on the band. They were very accommodating when it came to personalizing songs for our ceremony as well as Father Daughter and Mother Son Dances. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a fun, energetic and highly talented band for any event or gathering!!

Sent on 05/20/2016