The Vintage Rose Reviews

The Vintage Rose 5
The Vintage Rose 6
The Vintage Rose 7

jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

The Vintage Rose was the perfect place for our wedding! It's definitely got a different style and the staff are all amazing! They made the whole planning process from the start to the end of the wedding night painless and easy. Rose, Aide, Sandy, and Pat were all very helpful to my husband and I. Our guests enjoyed the wedding as much as we did. We're so happy we booked our wedding here. I highly recommend hosting your event here!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jenessa · Married on 06/10/2017

WOW! What a fabulous wedding venue. Our wedding occurred on June 10th, 2017 and it was simply perfect.
    The all inclusive package alleviated a lot of stress from us as we were out of state. The price is very affordable (if we would have had to pay for everything separately, we would have paid a lot more). We added the open bar, a taco bar, and the bridal suite, and I wouldn't change a thing.
    The bridal suite was AMAZING and relaxing and definitely worth every penny extra we spent on it. I brought in two hairstylists, three make-up artists my 6 bridesmaids, my mom and my grandma, and there was room for everyone. We had a great time and the Vintage Rose provided mimosas, coffee, and breakfast. In fact, they even made me an omelette to make sure that I had something substantial to eat.
    The staff is very PROFESSIONAL and they go over and beyond to make your wedding stress-free and enjoyable from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Sandy (our coordinator) is the absolute BEST! She works extremely hard to make sure everything is perfect and her assistant Aide is also super fabulous.
    The decor was exactly what I dreamed of, the flowers were beautiful and the food was delicious. The tacos were extremely good (everyone was raving about the taco bar) as well. Everyone who attended has commented how lovely they thought the wedding was and how much fun they had. They enjoyed being able to sit in the parlor, outside or spending their night on the dance floor.
    Rose and Pat are wonderful to work with and they ensure that everything is 5 star!
    If I had to do it over again, I would definitely choose the Vintage Rose .... maybe I will in 20 years when we renew our vows!
    Thank you for the BEST Wedding ever!
    Love,
    Jenessa and Jim Mowrey

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Preston

Preston · Married on 05/26/2017

The Vintage Rose removes the stress from wedding planning and the wedding day. Nearly every nook of the venue is Instagram worthy and the entire staff made sure that the guests were taken care of. The seasoned managerial staff (including Rose herself) have a calm confidence that handled any hiccup with our wedding.

We chose The Vintage Rose because they truly are 100% focused on making the bride and groom stress-free. The food tasting beforehand and the planning meetings to discuss the finest of details made us feel like we were getting the star treatment the entire time. The day of coordinator (Sandy) made our wedding flow seamlessly. She was bringing us water, when we didn't realize we were thirsty... bringing us champagne before there was a toast, and just making sure that the bride was always happy. Big Kudos to Sandy!

Pat and Rose, the founders, are a darling couple. You can tell that they love what they do and it transfers into their work. I would highly recommend that any newly engaged couple check out the venue just shake hands with them both and feel vibe inside. They never once pressured us, and only offered help and suggestions.

Thank you to The Vintage Rose and all the staff. Our wedding was stress free and a beautiful event because of their hard work.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Chrystal · Married on 05/21/2017

From the moment we entered The Vintage Rose, we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Upon the initial meeting, when we took the tour of the venue, it was then that we knew we were going to be in good hands. They structured our wedding, to match our personalities, and meet our needs perfectly. The constant communication with Sandy was very comforting, as she made us feel like our wedding was the ONLY wedding they had on their schedule. Rose, Sandy and Aide handled everything from napkins, to food allergies. They were so on point with every single thing, that the whole day was seamless. I don't know how they did it, but our wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS! We had so many people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to. People were raving about the food, the servers, and how beautiful the venue was itself. The only downside we want to mention, is that after it's all over, you're going to miss talking to them all the time!

Thank you ladies, for making our wedding the most perfect day we could have ever imagined. You have no idea. <3

Love,
    Chrystal and Alicia Mayhugh

Sent on 06/04/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

We got married at The Vintage Rose on May 20, 2017. Our wedding was incredible--we couldn't have asked for anything better. We looked at several other venues and none of them were all-inclusive like this one is. Getting married is stressful enough, so it was wonderful not having to choose our DJ, florist, cake maker, wedding coordinator, or photo booth vendor. (Each of those were great in their own rite, too, by the way. The only bummer was that we ran out of cake--we chose a cake for 175 people and we ended up only having 139 attend, so we should have had plenty, but several people told me afterwards that they never received cake.)

Aide, Rose, Pat, and Sandy (our wedding coordinator) were all amazing--they were very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. They took care of everything, and Sandy made sure that the wedding flowed very smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

The food is amazing--we got many compliments on it, and everyone loved the venue. The location was initially confusing for people (they said, "Can this really be in the right place...? In this strip mall?"), but once they got inside, they were so surprised at how well-decorated it is and how "cute" it is. It's so detailed and seems so personal, although we didn't have many of our own touches. It was wonderful.

Overall, this venue is wonderful. Everyone loved the different rooms--if they wanted to dance, they could dance. If they wanted some fresh air, they were on the patio. If they wanted to relax on a comfy couch with coffee, they were in the "cocktail hour" room. It was so perfect. We would recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Hallie · Married on 05/13/2017

I would like to thank The Vintage Rose from top to bottom for my amazing wedding experience. Everything was wonderful, I do not know what we would have done without our coordinator Sandy, she is an absolute angel and very on point with everything, I Loved it (her) I could not have been happier with the outcome.
    From our first meeting with Rose, Pat, and Aide they made us feel completely at ease choosing The Vintage Rose, there was no pressure at all, just great vibes and the perfect package with everything included. The venue was so beyond words that we didn't even look at the other 5 locations we had schedule that weekend.
    Our guests gushed over how unique and beautiful the venue was. How amazing the food was, how happy they were with the short lines at both the bar and photo booth. Everyone has a great time.
    I felt like a princess that day with Rose snapping pictures like a paparazzi(super cute) Sandy making sure everything ran like clockwork and continually checking up on me making sure I ate and was staying hydrated. Aide was a very calming presences and made sure I was relaxed and having fun. I can not thank everyone enough! Thank You!
    These are The Vintage Rose approved vendors we choose for our wedding.
    Cake from Beverly's Bakery - it turned out beautifully and tasted delicious.
    Nicholas Demps with Night and Day DJ - He did a great job, fun and professional.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Amber · Married on 05/12/2017

The Vintage Rose is absolutely amazing! We had our Dream Wedding Day because of The Vintage Rose! I would highly recommend this venue to EVERYONE! The help and support from Pat, Rose, Sandy, Aida was an A+! We felt we were working with family. We quickly connected & I knew right away The Vintage Rose was where we were meant to say "I Do"! Everyone was wonderful & cared so much about every detail! We were married and had our reception at The Vintage Rose. Everything went so smooth & perfect on our wedding day. I was so calm on my wedding day because I knew every detail would be taken care of. The service was impeccable from all the staff, servers & bartenders. All our guests loved our food, cake and open bar! The guests loved the pictures they were able to take home from the photo booth. Thank you to The Vintage Rose for all the love and support planning and implementing our Dream Wedding! ???

Sent on 05/21/2017

andy · Married on 04/30/2017

We just had our wedding on 4/30/17 and it was truly stress free!! All our friends kept saying that weddings are stressful because of all the planning and coordinating with the vendors, but The Vintage Rose took care of everything. From our first meeting with Rose, up to the last dance at the wedding, every aspect of the wedding planning was incredibly easy and smooth. A huge thank you to Sandy who was very accommodating to our request and always being available to speak with us despite having a busy schedule. The DJ Larry also played a huge role in making the night incredibly fun! Thank you, Vintage Rose, for making it a memorable and stress free event!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Mina · event on 04/22/2017

I had my 40th birthday party at the Vintage Rose on April 22, 2017 and I don't even know where to start with how wonderful my event was there. First off, Rose, Sandy and Aida are just simply amazing. They are so easy to get a hold off anytime I have questions and/or concerns. My birthday went off with no hitch and they simply just took care of everything. The venue itself is just so beautiful. My guests never stopped gushing about how beautiful the venue was or how perfect it was. Rose simply outdid herself with the decor and everything was more than I could have hoped for. The food was so amazing, my guests had no complaints about either the appetizers or the main course.
    I want to give a special mention to the DJ Ernie and the emcee Chris, who made sure my party was extra fun for the guests. They did such an amazing job entertaining everyone.
    All my guests had nothing but praises to say about my event at the Vintage Rose. They loved all the little details Rose, Sandy and Aida encorporated into the event and just simply loved the venue. On a more personal note, Rose, Sandy and Aida had made me and my family feel very special and loved from the first moment we stepped into the venue. They really truly treat their clients like family and that was a very big selling point for us.
    Thank you to Rose, Sandy, Aida and Pat for making my birthday a truly memorable night for me, my family and all of our friends. You guys were truly a blessing in my life during such a hard time. Thank you for everything and for all the special memories.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Terrie · Married on 03/11/2017

We had our wedding at the Vintage Rose Two weeks ago, and we are still on cloud 9!! Rose, Sandy and the entire team took care of every detail from start to finish. We planned our wedding in 11 weeks and from the time we walked in to tour the venue to the end of the wedding reception, we felt like family. I have lived in OC my entire life, and not one of our 175 guests had ever been to or heard of this venue. It was so cool to have a totally original and vintage wedding. The food, flowers, cake and photo booth are all included! You will seriously just need to send out invites and get a photographer. People raved about the attentiveness of the staff, the cake and how amazing the DJ was. This is NOT a cookie cutter wedding factory, Rose will customize and bring your vision to life. If you are a busy couple, and need to plan a wedding that will wow your guests....this is the place.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Gloria · Married on 03/10/2017

Planning our wedding was so easy, they take care of everything basically all we had to do was show up. There is so much detail that they put into planing your special day.The food is delicious we received so many compliments about it. The venue has beautiful decorations all over. Rose, Pat, Aide and Sandy are just amazing!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Tara · Married on 02/25/2017

When we walked into the Vintage Rose, we knew this is where we wanted to get married!! Everyone is so nice, helpful and extremely experienced. Rose, Pat, Sandy and Aide were beyond the most pleasant and experienced in the wedding industry! I highly recommend the Vintage Rose for anyone looking for a wedding venue, or a place to throw a party. You will be well taken care of, and you will not regret it! Thank you so much to making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

I has a baby shower a few weeks ago at the Vintage Rose. The service was amazing and the owner and event planner were determined to make the event Successful and they absolutely succeeded! I can't wait to work with the Vintage Rose more in the future!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Cindy · Married on 01/14/2017

When we first started looking for venues we had 4 appointments lined up, and the first one just so happened to be The Vintage Rose. As soon as we walked in, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married at without a doubt!! The venue is so unique there's no other like it! Our family and friends can't stop talking about it and most claim it's the BEST wedding they've ever been to.

The staff from Sandy to Aide, Rose, and Pat is so warm and welcoming. It takes a certain kind of person to pay attention to every single detail, be on top of things, and do it all with a huge smile on their face, and that is Sandy. Not only did she meet our expectations, but went above and beyond! I mean, who bustles your wedding dress, assists you with changing out of your painful wedding heels, and gives you a quick foot rub before putting your dance shoes on?! Sandy!! She genuinely loves her job and wants your wedding to be the best day ever. She is a Saint!

The food, the drinks, the appetizers, the vintage feel, the music, and décor were AMAZING! Everything that day went without a hitch! And if there was an issue, I'm sure Sandy took care of it and we never found out. We're still on cloud 9 and wish we could re-create this day over and over!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Robert · Married on 01/07/2017

Our wedding was on January 7th and we were absolutely amazed with how well everything turned out at our reception! Not only were we impressed with the service and decorations during our reception, but also we were also really impressed with all the customer service behind the scenes. From the moment we walked into the venue to inquire about prices, Rose immediately made us feel like family. Rose and her staff were always happy to answer all of our questions. If we emailed or called, they would respond promptly. Rose, Sandy, Aida and the rest of the staff could not have done a better job! Everything was perfect. The hall was beautifully decorated and they did a great job placing our precious mementos throughout the venue for everyone to see. It was better than anything we could have imagined. Rose and Sandy were so attentive and went above and beyond our expectations. The staff did a great job attending to all our guests. All of the venders were superb as well. The caricature artist and the cigar rollers were a huge hit with all our guests. Every single guest had a blast and could not say enough great things about the venue. We loved it so much that we are looking forward to host future events there. We are so glad we chose this place for our reception and would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Love, Robert and Mayra.

Sent on 03/28/2017

SHANNON · Married on 12/23/2016

We’ve been married for 6 days and I am still hearing about how wonderful our wedding was from friends and family. I can honestly say that all of this is thanks to Rose, Sandy, Aide, and their staff at The Vintage Rose. They helped us have a wonderful wedding that we will always look back on a smile. They are a fabulous group and their main goal is for your wedding to be special and beautiful.

This site would not let me post my whole review but you can see more detail on Yelp.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Chris · Married on 12/17/2016

The Vintage Rose was our diamond in the rough for our special day. Pat, Rose, Aide and especially our coordinator Sandy held our hand during the planning process. We couldn't be happier with the service, expertise, and diligence that this venue displayed. The best part about this venue is that it was literally zero stress planning as they literally take care of everything. The day went perfectly, the bar staff kept up with 200 people all night and the venue is clean and classy. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Nolan · Married on 12/11/2016

The team at Vintage Rose is amazing! They were so accommodating, on top of things, and you could tell they wanted everyone there to have a great time. The venue is beautiful, food and drinks were great, and service was impeccable. Thanks Sandy, Rose, Aide, Pat & team for such a wonderful night!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kaytlyn · Married on 12/09/2016

The Vintage Rose is such a special place! My ~NEW~ husband and I had an amazing experience with this venue.
    To be honest, the outside of this venue is nothing much to look at, but, the inside is truly a unique space - one we kept getting compliments/comments about all throughout our ceremony/reception. It's so different from the sterile, hotel ballroom look that I see in tons of wedding photos. The best part of the eclectic, vintage style of this venue is that it does not need any additional styling (read: NO EXTRA WORK!)
    Speaking of extra work, The Vintage Rose takes care of pretty much everything for the couple. I'm talking catering, centerpieces, DJ, venue rental, chairs, etc. About the only things you don't get are the dress/suit and the bouquets/bouts. Otherwise, it's all there for you. This made planning a wedding a dream - especially considering that access to the venue wasn't super easy for us, because we live in the Valley - as there was no extra stress trying to coordinate different vendors.
    The staff was simply amazing... there is no other way to put it. Rose & Pat (the owners) were very knowledgable and quick to return calls and messages. The real crown jewel though was our Month of Coordinator (comes with the price of the venue!) Sandy! She was so accommodating and she really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. Everyone who came into contact with her, from our parents to the wedding party to the guests, all raved about how wonderful she was! She brought me Advil all night (I was sick) and she sewed up the torn strap of my dress about 20 minutes before the ceremony start time - with her own sewing kit no less! I could go on and on, but her work, enthusiasm, and dedication speak for itself.
    Basically, all you need to know is this: if you want a beautiful, unique, and easy space that comes with the most attentive and knowledgable staff, with no hidden fees, pick The Vintage Rose. There is absolutely no way you will be disappointed.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2016

I knew the Vintage Rose was "the one" as soon as we stepped into the courtyard. We were looking for a place for our Mad Tea Party themed wedding, and as soon as we saw the tea sets and all the beautiful details, we knew this was the place!

The best part about having our wedding at Vintage Rose, was all the details and logistics we didn't have to deal with! Since we live out of the area, this was the perfect venue for us since the catering, DJ and cake were all included! Rose, Sandy, Aide and the rest of the crew were always kind, courteous and helpful, from the first meeting, to the day after the wedding when we picked up our leftover decor items. We could not be happier with our experience at Vintage Rose, my one and only complaint is that the time just went by too fast!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

We had our wedding here 11/12/16 and loved that we didn't have to worry about a single thing! Our coordinator, Sandy, was the BEST!! Thank you Sandy for taking care of everything making everything so easy for us.
    The bridal suite is beautiful and decorated really well. We chose the wedding package that came with a DJ, flowers, cake, 4 hours open bar, meals, photo booth, and Sandy! Our wedding planning was a breeze since we had everything planned for us already. Larry with Fly by Nights was great. We met with him twice and he totally understood what kind of music we wanted for our special day. The cake was delicious and decorated exactly how I wanted it to. Rose took care of the flowers around the venue and the center pieces and I just gave her what colors I wanted and a theme and she really executed 100%- no complaints! The venue is so sweet and romantic, and since the decorations were already there we had nothing to worry about. I didn't have to bring in anything extra or special, The Vintage Rose has pretty much everything.
    If you're looking for a venue that is a one stop shop, then The Vintage Rose is the venue for you. Our guests had a great time and I cannot stress how easy it was for us. Out of all my friends, I had the easiest wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2016

Sandy was our coordinator for our wedding reception at the Vintage Rose 11/11/16 and she was absolutely amazing. We were completely carefree the whole night and had so much fun. The reception ran flawlessly and the venue was absolutely beautiful. My husband's button broke off his jacket in the middle of dinner and Sandy sewed it back on for him, he was so releived. We were engaged for 7 1/2 months, it was so stressful getting everything together and coordinated for our big day, but we could not have done the reception anywhere else because the Vintage Rose took care of almost everything in their package (decor!, alcohol, food, photo booth, DJ, cake, and more!). We were so happy with how the whole night turned out and we would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Guisella · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband Raul and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Vintage Rose on 11/4/2016. We are beyond thankful for the amazing time we were able to share with our loved ones. From the first moment we walked thru the front door, we knew this was the place for us. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with exquisite decor, a total hidden gem in Orange County. We want to give our thanks to every single individual who made our special day so magical -- Pat, Rose, Sandy, Ida, the kitchen staff, the bartenders, security, their contracted vendors, Beverly's Best Bakery (wedding cake), Larry (Fly by Night DJ), and Justin Kim our photographer. The entire staff went above and beyond in creating a romantic, dream come true experience. Everything was taken care of and absolutely breathtaking. We had no worries. Thank you for your professionalism, guidance, and support. Sincerely, Raul and Guisella Ruiz.

Sent on 11/15/2016

ShaJuan · Married on 10/28/2016

I found Vintage Rose via WeddingWire.
    Thank you so much to the entire staff of Vintage Rose for making our wedding day come true. We knew from the moment we stepped inside this unique European venue, that it was for us. I have never seen anyplace like this. We fell in love with this place since we got engaged in Italy. We felt like family when we walked in and they even allowed us to try their food for free. Most venues don't allow you food tastings until you sign a contract and they usually charge you $50. The wedding package we chose was a deal we couldn't refuse. So not only are you getting a great venue, our decorations, photo booth, photographer, cake, open bar and Dj were included in our chosen package. Every time I called the venue for a quick question, I ended up talking to Aide like she was my long lost friend catching up about life. She made me feel at ease and gave a lot of suggestions and referrals for rehearsal dinners, florists, and guestbook ideas. Sandy is awesome. She really pays attention to every single detail. All of my friends and family were surprised at her hospitality, attentiveness, and friendliness. Everyone at Vintage Rose is genuine, which is important when you entrust them with one of your important days of your life. I wholeheartedly recommend Vintage Rose if you want a wedding that will be memorable, stress-free, and cost-effective.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Amy · Married on 10/21/2016

Come tour the place, feel the place out before picking your venue.

Sent on 11/09/2016