The Vintage Rose Reviews

The Vintage Rose 5
The Vintage Rose 6
The Vintage Rose 7

Monica · Married on 12/15/2017

Beautiful place with multiple ceremony options (and prices). Bridal suite big enough for my girls to get ready (8). Most importantly, they made this day so easy. Your month of coordinator is all you need. I didn't have to worry about anything. They supply the dj; we got Nic from Night and Day DJs... that dance floor was poppin' the entire night with guests sad that it was over. Comments from everyone we talked to:
    "beautiful!"
    "amazing staff"
    "never seen dinner done so well... fast and delicious"
    "taco bar!!!"

Sent on 12/18/2017

Maria · Married on 12/08/2017

The most amazing venue i have ever seen. This place was perfect for my wedding!! Working with Aide, Pat, and Sandy was wonderful, they were in contact with me from the day i looked at the venue to my wedding day. everything was perfect because Sandy made sure everything was running smoothly. Love this place it was truly magical

Sent on 12/16/2017

Liz · Married on 12/03/2017

I don't even know where to begin! I'm confident that our wedding (3 months of planning) was an absolute success because of the Vintage Rose team PERIOD! It's nearly impossible to plan a wedding in 3 months, especially the kind of wedding we wanted but Rose, Aide and the team made our vision come to life!! My husband and I are both in the entertainment industry so, naturally, we wanted many aspects of entertainment incorporated in our wedding and reception, and we did. We had a 5 piece live band, our wedding party did a choreographed dance, we had a 13 member Polynesian dance group, including live musicians, my husband sang me a song, I performed 2 traditional Polynesian dances with the dance group and the only reason everything flowed PERFECTLY was because the Vintage Rose team was ultra organized, took care of every detail, over the top positive and friendly to us and all our guests. Our wedding, which we thought we threw together, turned out to be the most fun, entertaining, and not to mention BEAUTIFUL wedding ever! And that's coming from my guests!! I can't say enough about this epic group of people - The waiters, the DJ, everyone WOW!!! Another way they went above and beyond was when they sped up the construction on the stunning barn space just so we could have it for our big day!! Rose and Aide treated us like family - They put the effort, the love, the detail and the excellence into our wedding that we'd expect from family members throwing us a wedding. So appreciative. Still in awe at how seamless it all was. I LOVE this team and their amazing venue Xx

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 12/02/2017

Just got married here last weekend. I love love love this venue. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stressless and all-inclusive venue. All that we had to get outside of this venue was a cake (because we chose a taco bar instead) and bouquets. Literally everything else came with the venue. We planned this wedding in under 6 months and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Literally everything was perfect! The staff is marvelous, the venue is to die for, and the food is absolutely delicious. We got a coordinator the month of the wedding (literally 1 month before the wedding Sandy reached out to us), who is by far one of the best things the venue includes. Sandy was simply amazing! She went above and beyond what we expected. Not once did she complain about anything, even with the last minute changes. Everyone is still raving about our wedding and that's all thanks to The Vintage Rose.

Sent on 12/08/2017

David · Married on 12/01/2017

My wife and I had been searching for an all inclusive venue while planning our wedding. We knew it was a far stretch because we wanted the least amount of stress possible. Amazingly, The vintage rose was able to do that for us. All the staff was amazing and always very helpful. Sandy, the wedding coordinator, made the entire experience so easy for us, and everyone in the wedding party. She provided us with amazing direction and made sure we didn’t skip anything. Also, Sam, who operated the photo booth was great and very friendly, he even saved copies of the pictures for us so we wouldn’t miss anything! Overall, the vintage rose provided us with the experience we wanted and the wedding we were dreaming of. Thank you to all the staff that helped, you are all amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/17/2017

The Vintage Rose was the first and only venue we visited. The moment we stepped in and met Rose, saw the place and heard what the venue had to offer we just knew we had to get married there. By having our wedding there we got our money's worth and SO much more! The whole experience in planning from the beginning to end was stress free! There was never a doubt that our wedding would be anything but amazing. Rose, thank you for welcoming us the first time we met. You made us feel so comfortable and knew we could trust and count on you and your beautiful venue to make our wedding spectacular! You have true gift in the way you set up the place. The ceremony and reception were decorated in such a charming way, all our guests took snapshots in front of almost every piece of decor! Pat, you were always quick to reply to our e-mails and phone calls. You never gave us the run around and always sounded eager and happy to help us with anything and we really appreciated that. Sandy, you were just outstanding and we're so grateful to have had you as our wedding coordinator. Your cheerful and positive attitude was contagious and made the planning so much fun and exciting! You had a way of making us and our day feel so special. We can't thank you enough for holding the fort down while we laughed and danced the night away. We got so many compliments on your efforts to make sure all the guests were doing great and that we were taken care of as well. You are an expert at what you do and any couple who gets the pleasure of working with you will be in wonderful hands.
    The service provided by every staff member was top notch and the food was amazing! Everyone had their fill in drinks and truly enjoyed the night! We are both still floating on cloud 9 and don't plan on coming down anytime soon! It may sound biased because it was our wedding but it was honestly the best wedding we've EVER been to!

Sent on 01/04/2018

George · Married on 11/12/2017

Pat & Rose are amazing! They both take a lot of pride in what they do and it definitely shows. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The entire staff, Sandy, Aida, & Mary are all amazing as well and very helpful. The Vintage Rose has a winning team. Our wedding was PERFECT!! My beautiful wife Caron & I were so happy with every aspect of our special day. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

christina · Married on 11/11/2017

When we started looking for a venue this was our first and last stop. I knew as soon as I saw the vintage rose that I had to have our reception there. it was one of the best choices we have every made. the day was perfect everything went flawlessly and we had SO many compliments. the staff was friendly accommodating, and super helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and coordinators. thanks vintage rose for absolutely everything!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

The Vintage Rose is a great venue. My wedding coordinator, Sandy, was amazing. I had a lot of anxiety the day of but she made everything happen without a hitch. All my guests loved the place.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Elisha · Married on 11/03/2017

I can't tell you how glad I am to have found the Vintage Rose. The moment I saw the altar, despite all my previous visions of what I wanted our wedding to look like, I knew THIS was where I wanted to get married. Pat and Rose make it SO easy for couples - they only provide cakes from Beverly's Best, provided their own in-house catering, have a list of three trusted DJ companies, and a recommended list of officiants if you’re having your ceremony there but don’t already have an officiant. And Aide and Sandy are SO wonderful to work with.
    We utilized the vendor list for everything - we are from the Bay Area, so we didn't know anyone in the Anaheim area. And everything went swimmingly. Literally couldn't have gone better. They run such a tight ship. Sandy walked us through everything that needed to happen the month leading up to our wedding, and went over it again during the rehearsal and before the wedding. She was there for us for anything we might have needed. Aide was also there from booking to the day of the wedding, answering all our random questions and helping us prepare ahead of time.
    And the décor! I am obsessed with vintage decor and tea (our favors were tins of tea). So, the Vintage Rose was a perfect match. The interior is beautiful and eclectically decorated. They include an open bar and a very tasty kolsch beer on tap. All the food was delicious. Choosing a main dish was nearly impossible. Our guests LOVED the photo booth, too! It was so much fun!
    The long and short of it is I’m so pleased with how perfect the Vintage Rose made our wedding. Everyone has been commenting on how wonderful and perfectly “us” it was. And even I’m still in awe! I know we wouldn’t have had such luck on our own.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Elisha · Married on 11/03/2017

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mingde · Married on 10/29/2017

After checking a few places, we came here by recommendations from my sister. The moment we walked indoors my wife loved the place! Their packages include mostly everything you want (alcohol, DJ, coordinator, meals, appetizers, cake, decoration, photobooth). The only things we needed to get on our own were the bouquet, photographer and officiant. Their staff have great response times and are patient and kind (I dealt with Sandy, Aide and Pat). I especially want to thank Sandy, who walked through every single detail with us and gave us suggestions when we were indecisive. She was very well organized and on point from beginning to end.

- Beautiful indoor decor
    - Wonderful Staff and Vendors
    - Very Professional, organized and accomodating

Sent on 11/02/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2017

If my husband and I could give Vintage Rose a 10, we would! My goodness, it seriously was one of the best decisions we could ever make. I say this because we CHANGED our venue to this one for many obvious reasons.
    Upon first arriving, it looked like just a simple store plaza but WOW, the saying is true..don't judge a book by it's cover. You enter the venue and it was truly magical. My husband and I felt as though we were in a far away land falling deeper in love with each other. The variety of decor and ambiance created a warm, romantic feeling. The venue literally was ALL INCLUSIVE; food, DJ, decor, reception flowers, ceremony, alter, champagne toast, cake, photo booth, open bar and wedding planner! I mean what else does a bride want?! It made the process much easier for us.

STAFF:
    Meeting Rose and communicating with her throughout the entire wedding process has truly been a blessing for us. She has such a sweet, caring soul. She treated our wedding with such love. She was always understanding and accommodated us with our needs. She even guided us with advice for our honeymoon location. Every time we saw her, she held her arms wide open.
    Having Sandy as our wedding coordinator was priceless! She literally was my backbone during the last few months of planning. Whether it was for moral support or decision making, she was the one who knew the answer or offered her best advice. I loved how efficient she was! On the day of our wedding, I knew EVERYTHING would be okay as long as she was there. It turned our flawless! Her professionalism and timely decisions flowed with ease. We completed everything on the schedule as planned.

Our wedding was incredible. It went off without a hitch. We can't thank Vintage Rose enough for all they did. It was everything we imagined and more. From the decor to the quality of food, we were satisfied in every way possible

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

The Vintage Rose is definitely a magical gem. The moment we walked in for our very first tour and meeting Rose and Pat, I knew instantly that this would be the place where my now husband and I would get married. My husband and I got married at the venue last weekend, and we are missing everything about it. Our wedding day was a dream and we couldn't have pulled it off without the help of Rose and her team- especially Sandy our wonderful coordinator. She is hands down the most amazing, patient, and sweetest person we have ever met. She met with us a month prior to go through all the little details and we are honestly so fortunate to have had her by our side on our big day. Sandy definitely made the whole wedding planning so much easier- her and the team responded so quickly to e-mails throughout the process and they were definitely very accommodating to all our requests and always on top of their game. On the day of our wedding, Rose invited our guests into the cocktail area for beverages an hour before the start to our ceremony and we are really appreciative of that.

The venue itself is SO beautiful. Do not let the random strip mall fool you because everything about this venue is amazing. Every corner of the room is thoughtfully decorated with vintage pieces and the flowers that filled the rooms on our wedding day were so beautiful. We had so many compliments that night and days after about how fun and lovely our wedding was. Our guests raved about the delicious food, the wonderful service and how homey this venue made them feel.

The only thing we are sad about is that it's over with. Thank you everyone at The Vintage Rose for making this day such a memorable one for not only us but for our family and friends.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

The Vintage Rose went above and beyond to make my day special. Their dedicated team of coordinators made sure that the event was seamless. These people love their work, and it shows in the large things (the food! delicious!) and the small things (arranging my last minute playlist for the cocktail hour). I would highly recommend them again and again. The level of professionalism and excellence that Rose and her team bring to the table is astounding. Thank you for making my wedding wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2017

The Vintage Rose was amazing! Our wedding was perfect. I loved that everything was inclusive. Sandy, our wedding planner made everything run smoothly during our wedding and during the upcoming weeks before the wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ece · Married on 09/09/2017

From start to finish it was a great experience. Rose, Sand I and the whole staff was the best. I would recommend this venue to everyone. Decor, food, hospitality, drinks and etc. was fabulous. Don't miss out book it now. Love you Rose and thank you for my daughters fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2017

K · Married on 09/03/2017

5.0 star rating 10/1/2017
    I recently got married at the Vintage Rose and it was PERFECT. It really was the best day ever. Rose, the owner, and Sandy, the coordinator, were with me throughout the process of wedding planning from day 1 (which was more than a year prior to the wedding!) and right by my side throughout the wedding day. I am so grateful to them and to the staff of the Vintage Rose because they know what they're doing and know how to host the perfect wedding. I did not have to worry about anything and was truly able to enjoy every minute of the wedding. Throughout the night, we kept receiving compliments about how beautiful and unique the space is and how much fun everyone was having. I highly recommend this venue. And you can't go wrong with their packages which includes the DJ (shout out to Fly By Night Djs), the cake (Beverly's Best), and the decorations/flowers.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Joshua · Married on 08/27/2017

Got married here on August 27th and couldn't be happier with how it went!! So professional and the night was handled incredibly well! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/28/2017

luke · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was awesome and went down with flying colors. The staff is awesome and is incredibly attentive and you can tell they really enjoy what they do. Our guests have been telling us it's one of the best weddings they have been to.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • F

Fern · Married on 07/28/2017

We had our wedding at the Vintage Rose and had the best experience! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is well organized. Sandy was our wedding coordinator and was amazing. I lost a pearl out of my grandmother’s pin and Sandy found it! She certainly went above and beyond to make our wedding day stress free and memorable. Our guests ranged from toddlers to senior citizens and everyone had a wonderful time. Our friends danced the night away to DJ Nic who was also wonderful. We had so many comments from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We planned our wedding from out of state and The Vintage Rose made it easy and provided us with a seamless experience. We couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2017

When I found The Vintage Rose on the Wedding Wire app, I was blown away. They offer many mostly-inclusive packages, which provides a huge value. When I spoke with the owner, she assured me that we could create a custom package for our event. When my fiancé and I met with the owner and one of the event coordinators, they both went above and beyond with giving us information, and making sure we knew they would take great care of us. The venue is gorgeous, and very convenient for the day of our wedding, and for our guest count. After we signed our contract, they sent the sweetest "congrats" card. Such a great experience so far... I cannot wait to work with them more!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Colin · Married on 07/27/2017

Married on 7-27-17. Where do we start?! You may be asking yourself, “can this be too good to be true?” The Vintage Rose provides so much for the price that you will constantly ask yourself what you are missing or what you are forgetting. Most of the time you will find you aren’t forgetting anything, as Sandy and Rose are very responsive and available for any questions you have and do a wonderful job keeping you on track and your stress levels low. Our guests couldn’t stop gushing about how beautiful the venue was, how seamless the transition from ceremony to reception was, and how amazing the food was. The location is freeway close with a small hotel across the street making it easy for your guests. The recommended DJ was great as well. The benefit of booking The Vintage Rose is that since they specialize in weddings, the day of is like a well-oiled machine and the staff has it all down to a routine. I cannot emphasize enough how great the staff is, and how reassuring it is to know that this venue is the one stop shop you didn’t know you needed to make your wedding day as stress free as possible.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kim · Married on 07/09/2017

Rose, Sandy and Aide were so wonderful and very attentive to every detail. The value of the service was well over the amazingly fair cost of using an all-inclusive venue. Without reservation, we highly recommend The Vintage Rose and assure you that the stress will be handled by this great team... not the bride and groom. Also, one of the photographers that was recommended by Vintage Rose was Justin Kim Photography...simply amazing! Justin and his son did not miss a beat, they hustled the whole day, and we had such a fun time working with him and his son! You cannot beat his price! We ever so highly recommend Justin Kim Photography! Thank you Vintage Rose for making our wedding day so magical and virtually stress free!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lillian · Married on 06/30/2017

Our wedding was on June 30, 2017 at The Vintage Rose. Everything was lovely and spot-on! All the coordinators and staff we extremely responsive and they helped me with every step of the way. The food, music and decorations were so beautiful and all our guests had an amazing time. Couldn't have had a better experience :)

Sent on 07/13/2017