The Vintage Rose Reviews

The Vintage Rose 5
The Vintage Rose 6
The Vintage Rose 7

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2018

We just had our wedding at The Vintage Rose last night and I'm still on cloud nine because of how absolutely perfect the night was! They are professionals at what they do - you won't need to worry about a thing. I'm a type A party planner and It was hard for me at first to let go and trust the process lol but everything was taken care of by an amazing staff! Rose will accommodate any of your requests within reason and Aide is an amazing wedding coordinator!! She was two steps ahead of me all the time and basically made sure everything was done on time and without a hitch. The venue - I can't say enough for how perfect everything is. At the end of the day, you will save so much money booking this venue because they do everything for you!! All of our guests were blown away by this place. Thank you Vintage Rose for an amazing night!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2018

The moment we walked into The Vintage Rose, we knew it was our venue to have our reception. The reason we loved it was because of the all inclusive package they provided. The decorations, the food, cake, music, and open bar were all so amazing! We loved the rustic theme because it was so “us.” The staff were also great too. Sandy was always a phone call or text away the month of the wedding to answer any questions or concerns I had! I will also never forget Sandy was able to help me out with a last minute bustle with my wedding dress ... which was like 20 mins before our grand entrance. Also whenever I had questions or concerns, Aida, Rose, or Pat were always able to help. Our guests had a great time and can’t stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • F

Fern · Married on 05/10/2018

We had our wedding at the Vintage Rose and had the best experience! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is well organized. Sandy was our wedding coordinator and was amazing. I lost a pearl out of my grandmother’s pin and Sandy found it! She certainly went above and beyond to make our wedding day stress free and memorable. Our guests ranged from toddlers to senior citizens and everyone had a wonderful time. Our friends danced the night away to DJ Nic who was also wonderful. We had so many comments from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We planned our wedding from out of state and The Vintage Rose made it easy and provided us with a seamless experience. We couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Justin · Married on 05/05/2018

The staff and the venue are amazing! Each member is very easy to work with. They took care of all of our needs and more! We were greeted with a smile from the very beginning. Being that we are very detail oriented, they did a fantastic job making sure our dream wedding came true. This venue includes so many things already in its package that it really took a lot of pressure off wedding planning. Highly recommended. Great food, great staff, wonderful vendors and great ownership! Thank you Rose, Pat and staff for everything you did. All of our family and friends enjoyed every part of it.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Taryn · Married on 05/04/2018

Our brunch wedding was wonderful at The Vintage Rose. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how nice it was to go to a daytime wedding. Sandy, Aide, and Mary are incredible. They were involved in every part of the planning and the execution and work so hard for you that it seems too easy to have a wedding! The food was delicious and served quickly. The décor was beautiful and they managed to keep everyone happy and cool on one of the hottest days in May! Very affordable.

Thank you again to Sandy for making our big day everything that we dreamed of!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Tammie · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding was so perfect at The Vintage Rose. Everyone was so kind. We loved every moment!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Gellie · Married on 04/19/2018

We had the best experience working with The Vintage Rose Team and we are so glad we found them! They made everything easy, beautiful and memorable for us - despite us planning our wedding only 2.5 months prior to our desired date! We found them through Yelp - they had the best reviews so we sent an inquiry, informed them of our budget and we were so impressed that we got a call back within a few minutes from Aida - they asked for our email and sent us a quote that same day. Price is very reasonable and they literally took care of (almost) everything! Their package included food, venue, florals, DJ, Open Bar and photobooth! So we only had to worry about our officiant, wedding cake & dessert, photographer and videographer! For busy working people like my husband and I, this is just the prefect place! The venue is charming, all of our guests loved it as much as we did! So much details and character. Parking is great - there is a lot and it's free! Sandy our main wedding coordinator has been Godsent - she has great positive energy and we just love her! She is easy to talk to, flexible and worked with us really! We appreciate her and she's very good in what she does! She treated us like VIPs which is what you should expect if it is your wedding. She took care of us every step of the way like a 2nd mom - so Thank you! We highly recommend this place :)

Sent on 05/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/12/2018

We just got married at The Vintage Rose on 4/13/18 and the staff made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Sandy was an awesome wedding coordinator and made it a stress free experience. The waiting staff and bar tenders were very kind and took care of everyone with no problem.

The flowers on the table during reception were amazing and just brought the whole room together in a beautiful way. All of the decorations we brought in were placed exactly as we asked.

I would highly recommend The Vintage Rose to anyone looking for the perfect all inclusive venue.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Albert · Married on 04/12/2018

My wife and I chose this venue for our wedding reception (April/2018) and I just can't get over how great our experience was!

Rose made the process easy, we both loved how everything was included and taken care of by the venue.

When our day came our coordinator Sandy took care of everything and made the event memorable. We had time to mingle and do everything we wanted to do on our day. Sandy made it all happen according to plan and even addressed other issues that allowed us to enjoy every moment.

I have never received service like we did here and would recommend this place to everyone. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on how great the service was and how much they loved the venue.

My wife and I still catch ourselves reflecting on our day and the memory they helped us create.

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Y

Yoona · Married on 04/06/2018

The Vintage Rose and staff provided a flawless night of fun and great execution of my wedding vision. Our coordinator Sandy made it easier than possible for me to relax and be stress-free throughout the entire wedding process and even on the day of! She was constantly refilling our drinks and sweetly catering to us at all times. From the food to the open bar to the staff to the entire venue, everything is so well knotted together. There is no way any other venue can provide this much at a cost effective price!

Sent on 04/15/2018

mercedes · Married on 04/06/2018

We were married Friday April 6, 2018. Guest Count was 250. To say that the Vintage Rose is a great venue is an absolute understatement. We had multiple appointments scheduled for the same week to check out different venues, we are happy to say that the Vintage Rose was the first and last appointment we had. The minute we stepped foot in the courtyard we knew it was special. It was absolutely everything we ever dreamed of and more. We booked the very next day. We did not hold our ceremony there because we were married in church however we had quite a lengthy event from 6-1 am. All of our guests loved the ambiance, the decor, the food, the beer, photo booth, etc. They raved most about their bruschetta and only beer on tap. The month of coordinator Sandy, was amazing she did not let us down. I am a control freak by nature and let Sandy handle everything without a fear. Everything Rose and the staff promised was not only done but done far above expectations. Aida was not even my wedding coordinator and was consistently there to help out and answer any questions. Our wedding was a very traditional Mexican catholic loud party. The vintage rose allowed us to have our culture mixed in without a problem. We had a DJ and a mariachi there. They even let our guests do the traditional "snake dance" where it is basically controlled havoc of single men running around in a line underneath a bridge the bride's veil creates. Our dj, Larry, was included in the package and he was phenomenal! kept the dance floor full all night. We are so happy we decided to trust the Vintage Rose with the greatest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2018

We had our wedding at the Vintage rose and it was absolutely wonderful!

When we first toured the venue, everyone was super friendly and answered a lot of questions. They even invited us to a tasting before we booked the place. After the meeting, they sent us a greeting card to thank us for the visit. Small things like this assured us that they really care.

We did the Saturday package which includes a lot of things that definitely help ease wedding planning. The only thing I wish I knew earlier was that even though the package includes the DJ and cake, it is on the couple to directly contact their list of DJ and to choose which one. I didn't find out about this until a month before the wedding, so that was a little stressful, but with the help of Aide, our coordinator, we were able to solve that problem super quickly. The team there is really fast and great at answering any emails throughout the whole process. Usually the rehearsals are done on Thursday nights due to weddings on Friday, but Aide was accommodating with changing it to noontime on Friday to make it easier for us since most of our party is coming from Los Angeles. Pretty much, the team at Vintage Rose really tries to help you out and make it all work out.

On the day of, Aide and Mary was absolutely amazing with making everything run smoothly. Aide even helped me in and out of the car to go to my First Look location. Unfortunately the Vintage Rose doesn't allow you to take first look photos at their venue because they're still setting up. Luckily there are plenty of beautiful parks nearby. Our wedding had a theme to it and therefore a lot of personalization items I had brought in. Aide was very helpful with putting everything into place. We got tons of compliments regarding the wedding and can't wait to see the photos and videos from it! Thank you Vintage Rose!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2018

We had such a lovely time at the Vintage Rose for our wedding. Sandy and Aide were the sweetest and such a big help in making the day stress free but to our exact specifications. Rose and Pat were lovely every time we worked with them. We really couldn't have asked for more! The venue was great because so many things were included in our package. We even got to have our ceremony inside the "barn" which opened a bit before we actually had our wedding. It was dreamy, and vintage, and rustic. The guests really liked the decor and I am so glad we made the decision to get married here! Thank you, thank you, many times over!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 03/15/2018

It was an amazing venue and we really liked the old world feel and all of the amazing photo opportunities.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

The Vintage Rose was the first venue we toured and we knew right away this was where we were going to get married. The idea of a "one stop shop" is amazing. It took so much stress off of us to not have to find a DJ, bakery, decorations for the venue, etc. The staff of the Vintage Rose was phenomenal. Sandy, the coordinator blew us away with how organized she is. She helped make our day run smoothly and was there every step of the way. It rained on our wedding day and Rose and Sandy calmed our nerves and made sure everything still ran smoothly despite the rain. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Thank you Vintage Rose for helping make our big day so amazing!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Harry · Married on 03/02/2018

Before we got to the venue, my wife and Rose (owner of this venue) emailed each other about estimates. When my wife told Rose about our financial circumstances and how we wanted to have our wedding as soon as possible (where financial circumstances result from), she gave us a quote that we could not resist and were so thankful of. When we got there, we met with Mary and Rose to go over some details of the quote we received. Throughout our discussion, they were just so helpful and showed so much hospitality by giving us food and drinks. We just felt in love with the place and the people and because we were so grateful to Rose about going out of her way to help our needs, we decided to choose The Vintage Rose as our venue and we never looked back because we were happy with every service that we had received from then on.
    They were so helpful whenever we asked them any questions and we were so grateful for that. Rose helped us meet Sandy, who was our coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing too! When we met Sandy to go over all the details, she went over everything in details not to leave out anything. She made sure everything was okay from food, color, styles, and etc. Because she was very approachable, we felt so comfortable with having her as our coordinator.
    So rain started falling on the day of. But that did not stop Rose, Pat, Sandy, Mary, and all the Vintage Rose employees from giving us the best day ever. They worked so hard to make us happy throughout the day and we just felt overwhelmed with how wonderful and great their services were.
    Although we gave them many thanks on the day of, we want to take this time to leave a review and give them many thanks again.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Johanna · Married on 03/01/2018

The Vintage Rose was an amazing venue! All the staff is very helpful and nice. I couldn’t imagine having to plan out every tiny detail on my own so that’s why I was so excited to find the Vintage Rose where it’s all inclusive and the only things I had to find myself was my officiant, photographer, and personal florist. It made mine and my now husband’s lives sooo much easier and we had an amazing wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2018

BellaCurtis · Married on 02/24/2018

I really wanted to have a bespoke, one-of-a-kind wedding that lasts a lifetime of memory. Most importantly I want our guests to remember our wedding for a very long time. We had gone to 20 different venues both in LA county and OC. Nothing really wows me. Finally found VR, I looked at the photos online. They looked legit! I called in & Rose picked up. She spent 30-mins on the phone explained the cost & everything to me in details. I was surprise by how affordable that venue can be. So we visited VR. The minute we parked & walked in, I fell in love with VR already. It felt like Paris! Rose & Pat greeted us warmly After telling them how we wanted the wedding to be, we put down the deposit. Yes! First visit - deal closed Open bar (with Jameson), month-of-coordinator, DJ/MC - included. What else can you ask for? VR doesn't charge the crazy 27% service fee like all hotels. We felt comfortable that VR gave us a lot of flexibility. They allowed us to bring in our own appetizer, dessert, concession stands. I’m a control freak and I want things the way I want. I want my wedding to a bespoke wedding and not a cookie-cutter, conventional wedding. Both Rose & Sandy are so sweet person and very accommodating. Then we have adult guests who actually wanted kids meals with special order of BBQ sauce with it. I asked Rose & she approved it! BTW food was great, we got many compliments from our guests. 2 days before our wedding, as we had expected our guests cancelled on us last min, throwing our numbers off We kept in communication with Sandy & she remain calm. On the day of the wedding Sandy was with me the whole time. She was our time-keeper & assisted me with dress changing. End result: We still have guests, today, telling us how fun & unique our wedding was. All guests who have attended enough weddings in their lives, saying never one that was as fun, cute, beautiful like ours. Here I want to tell you, choose VR. You will not regret it.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mariel · Married on 02/17/2018

The venue itself is located in an unassuming spot, but once you are inside you are transported to a brand new place. Trust me, your guests will forget they are in a strip mall. The venue is beautifully decorated in a vintage style and is very roomy. We had 150 guests fit comfortably in the venue. Many of our guests raved about how the venue was the most unique venue they have ever been to and that our wedding was one of the best they've been to! The vibe is classy but relaxed. The venue creates an environment where your guests feel at ease and are able to enjoy themselves rather than feeling stifled. It is NOT your typical golf course/hotel ball room! The packages that they offer are very affordable and include everything you need to have a great wedding! Seriously, they take so much work out of vendor shopping for you. Also, the place is already well decorated you don't need to DIY/pinterest anything! You'll only need a couple of items to add your own personality to the venue. The food is delicious! Guests raved about the appetizers, beef, and the salmon. They also accommodated me and my vegan guests. But most importantly, the STAFF IS AMAZING and will go above and beyond for you! Our coordinator, Sandy, is truly an angel on Earth! You'll read many reviews about her professionalism, charm, kindness, and helpfulness. They are all TRUE. Every time I needed her, there she was. Any question I had, she always had an answer. My photographer even told us that out of all the coordinators he's worked with, she is THEE best! Everyone we worked with at the venue was wonderful and we have absolutely no complaints. I'm the type of person that has a hard time letting people take over something but I trusted Sandy 100%. IThis is not a place to pass up on! I highly recommend making an appointment to visit it.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Karen · Married on 01/27/2018

When the time came to start planning a wedding, I knew one of the biggest decisions would be selecting the venue. The venue would determine everything from how many guests to invite, how many added costs would appear if things were not included, and how stressed out would I be the day of if things were out of my control. Luckily, from start to finish, the Vintage Rose and its entire staff kept everything running smoothly!

The Vintage Rose offers packages that took so much pressure and decision making off my plate! And for those elements you still need to choose for yourself, the Vintage Rose has lists of vendors that are professional and held to a high standard. I selected my photographer, DJ, and officiant all from their preferred vendor lists and had nothing but good experiences with all of them.

I worked mostly with Pat and Aida during the administrative process. Aida was always pleasant on the phone when I called with a question. Pat was easy going and always took the time to chat with me when I dropped off a payment.

The wedding coordinator, Sandy, is simply the greatest. Sandy met with my fiancé and me a month prior to our wedding date, took all of our requests, and magically made everything happen. She had things scheduled down to the minute and was always prepared when unexpected things happened. She kept us stress-free the day of the wedding. Even when I felt things were beginning to stray from the master plan, I would always refer back to Sandy and she would know what to do. She was always positive and met every problem with a smile.

Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue is, how tasty the food was, and how much fun they had that night. The entire team (Sandy, Aida, Pat and Rose) at the Vintage Rose truly knows how to put on a wedding. I do not know if I could have done it so successfully without them!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Jason · Married on 01/14/2018

If we could give The Vintage Rose 500 stars, we would. The Vintage Rose was the first venue that we viewed in our wedding venue search. We immediately fell in love and were pretty certain that this was the place we wanted to say “I do.” It was the perfect place for us.

There are three separate spaces on site that we utilized, each having its own unique character and design that really gave us and our guests feeling like there were three different venues. There is the cocktail room that is very "vintage chic," the reception room that has graceful elegance, and the barn room for the ceremony that utilizes contrasting light to dark colors to perfection.

The staff is amazing as well. Rose and Pat, the owners, truly know how to treat their couples and from our experience we know that they truly do care and want to put on the most amazing events. Our lead coordinator for our wedding was Sandy and she was fabulous as well, and we cannot thank her enough for all her hard work.

Everything at this venue is just top notch and at a great value. I do not think that there is any other venue that can match the thought, the sincerity, the value, and quality that The Vintage Rose can.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Gianna · Married on 01/05/2018

We are so happy that we chose the Vintage Rose. It was the first and only place we looked at. It had the look and feel we were looking for and included so many things (photo booth, cake, DJ, food, bar, flowers) that it made planning that much easier. All the staff were very helpful and nice. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2017

Choosing this venue for our wedding was a no-brainer, but man were our expectations far exceeded. From the moment we had our first interaction with Rose and Pat, we knew The Vintage Rose experience would be incredible, memorable, and organized! Aide was our main point of contact during the months leading up to our wedding and she was wonderful to work with, always responsive and friendly. Sandy, our coordinator through the venue, is a wedding angel on earth! She is lovely and has the perfect personality for the job she so easily masters. She made sure everything ran seamlessly and was always ten steps ahead. So grateful for her! Our wedding was a few days after Christmas (who plans a wedding during the holiday chaos?!) and we know without a doubt, that we were so calm and confident in everything running smoothly because the staff here assured us that their intent was for our wedding to be perfect, and believe me, it was. From the staff, to the decor, to the DJ, to the food and late night taco bar, everything was better than we could’ve imagined. Rose, Sandy, Aide, Pat, and everyone on the team - thank you, thank you, thank you for helping us have the most unforgettable wedding experience!

Sent on 01/02/2018

S · Married on 12/22/2017

This venue was one of the best experiences of our entire engagement year - namely because they made the entire planning process SO easy. What amazes me is that everything is inclusive, and yet the price is completely reasonable and affordable. It helped us keep our budget in check the entire year, helped keep me from dealing with too many vendors since everything was through Rose and her AMAZING month-of-coordinator Sandy. Speaking of which, Rose and Sandy are two of the sweetest, most patient, most talented and inspiring ladies I have ever met. (Aide too!) Come wedding day, everything went incredibly smoothly, it was unbelievable how on track and perfect everything was. I didn't have to worry about setting up a thing because everything was taken care of. In fact, we trusted them so much that we don't even remember a lot of the details, just that overall, the look and feel was perfect. It really allowed us to focus more on our friends, family, and each other. I can't rave enough about this venue. I wish we could do it all over again here. Our only regret about our wedding here is not getting a photo with these amazing women before our night was over. We are so sad to not get to work with Vintage Rose anymore, but we're hoping our friends get married here soon so we have another excuse to come visit. THANK YOU, VINTAGE ROSE!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Monica · Married on 12/15/2017

Beautiful place with multiple ceremony options (and prices). Bridal suite big enough for my girls to get ready (8). Most importantly, they made this day so easy. Your month of coordinator is all you need. I didn't have to worry about anything. They supply the dj; we got Nic from Night and Day DJs... that dance floor was poppin' the entire night with guests sad that it was over. Comments from everyone we talked to:
    "beautiful!"
    "amazing staff"
    "never seen dinner done so well... fast and delicious"
    "taco bar!!!"