The Vintage Rose Reviews

The Vintage Rose 6
The Vintage Rose 7

Gregory Gee · Married on 01/18/2019

Best Wedding Venue!

The Vintage Rose is meant for a cost effective, eclectic experience for a wedding. My wife and I were amazed at the quality of the vintage rose! They were very professional and new what they were doing. The bartenders were always pouring drinks and they even had someone go to the line with a beer tray in case people wanted beer. I had a lot of our guests comment on the decor and how quick the venue was with the entire wedding. In addition, there was very little things that we had to bring into the venue. They were very creative with our photos and helped us decorate the venue to make it more personalized. They also provide you with a day of coordinator, ours was Aide...whom was wonderful! Rose the owner was very friendly and always checked in to see how things were going. The entire day went smooth and I wouldn't have picked another venue. Thank you The Vintage Rose for an unforgettable day!
    -Michelle and Greg

The Vintage Rose 12
    The Vintage Rose 13

Courdin T · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

We were married at The Vintage Rose in January, 2019. What we liked, starting from the beginning, was how easy and painless the process was. Our first tour was lovely--we were given horderves and a sample of their specialty imported beer. We really enjoyed the boutique/eclectic feel of The Vintage Rose and all of the wonderful amenities they provide for guests. We were blown away that this amazing gem, was located in a strip mall. After our initial tour, we were invited for a tasting. The food was AMAZING. I can't tell you how many guests complimented the Chipotle Chicken entree. After the tasting, we reserved our date. Rose and the team were easy to get a ahold of, night and day. The whole team was patient and more than willing to help out, no matter what question we had. Our wedding coordinator, Sandy, was so organized, it took a lot of the stress out of the planning process and on the day of the wedding, she was a great asset at relieving any stress during the reception. The in house DJ, Larry, was fantastic! He was willing to work with our custom mixes and ensured that the energy on the dance floor was high the entire night. We would recommend this venue to any of our friends and family who are looking for a low stress, easy planning, beautiful venue. Thank you Vintage Rose for making our wedding, truly a day to remember.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Laura Andalon · Married on 01/05/2019

Best decision we’ve made!

The Vintage Rose was the best place for our wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Marci

Marci · Married on 12/09/2018

I wish I can keep getting married

Worked with Sandy
    DJ: Larry
    Photo: Justin Kim

The Vintage Rose was the only place I looked at for my wedding. When we had the tour with Aide, I knew that was it. Of course looking at the outside, you would never think that what was inside was going to be there. We still have our guests telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding. Everything was very easy and I had no stress because they take care of everything and even you. Sandy was like my wedding mom and definitely made things easier and was always there to help. I'm actually kind of sad that I can't keep having a wedding there.
    If you are thinking about The Vintage Rose, you should go for it because it will be something you will always remember.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The Vintage Rose 14
    The Vintage Rose 15

Amanda Fleming · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect day!

Shane and I got married here on December 1st! We had the most amazing brunch wedding!! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! The Vintage Rose is a gorgeous venue! Our wedding coordinator, Aide, was perfect! They work well with your budget too! Love this place! I recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The Vintage Rose 16
    The Vintage Rose 17

Patricia Nguyen · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Wedding

The Vintage Rose was the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Rose, Pat, Sandy, and the rest of the staff at The Vintage Rose were helpful, attentive, and awesome! Almost everything was covered. I mean almost EVERYTHING. The flowers for the center piece, the cake, the DJ, catering, and an open bar. I cannot emphasize enough how happy and glad we are that we chose The Vintage Rose.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jane Tae · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing venue!!!

This venue was amazing! It was all inclusive, stress-free and the staff helped to make the entire night run very smoothly. The vintage decor is gorgeous and the food is delicious. The venue offered various spaces for all guests to enjoy the evening the way they wanted, including a relaxing lounge to have some drinks, a dance floor to party and a nice outdoor area for some fresh air. The entire staff was very attentive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Gem

Gem · Married on 11/04/2018

Diamond in the rough

Our wedding was on 11/4/18 and The Vintage Rose staff did a great job of giving us a stress-free wedding. It is truly a “diamond in the rough” since the initial impression from the parking lot is that it’s not a traditional hotel or country club type wedding venue but once you walk around The Vintage Rose, you forget that initial impression and are impressed with all they have to offer. From their beautiful venue & package deals to their experienced staff, my husband and I were very happy that we chose The Vintage Rose for our wedding. Even before we officially booked our date, they were so responsive to our emails and questions.

They offer various packages that fit different budgets and all seem to offer almost everything you need. We went with Sunday Package deal plus on-site ceremony add-on service for 125 guests which included: decorations set up/clean up (table setting, fresh flowers, setting up our personal items/pictures), cocktail hour appetizers, open bar, dinner, photo booth, bridal suite, month of coordinator and DJ services for ceremony & reception. Having all these things included really reduced the planning stress.

The only things we needed to provide were any personal decorations or signs, slideshow pictures, flower bouquets/boutonnieres for the wedding party and our cake/desserts. The bridal suite, ceremony barn and reception area of the venue is already beautifully decorated with vintage/Parisian theme that you don’t need to add much. Besides some of our pictures, we added a memorial table to honor loved ones who have passed away and a “Missing Man” table in the reception room to honor my husband’s Marine service.

Our coordinator, Aide was amazing in organizing our wedding timeline and setting up all our requests. She was so friendly, responsive and easy to work with in the month leading up to our wedding and so calm during the wedding that you could tell she has a lot of experience. The Vintage Rose owners, Rose & Pat were also very nice and welcoming whenever we had venue meetings. Another coordinator, Mary was so sweet and answered a lot of our questions throughout the year leading up to the wedding. The day of wedding staff who ran the photo booth and food service as well as the bartenders were professional and friendly. Aide mentioned to us that most of the staff are family members so they all work well together and it helps make the weddings run smoothly.

The Vintage Rose also provides referrals to officiants and photographers. We got our DJ (Night and Day DJs -Nicholas Demps) from their list for DJ included in their packages. It was nice that our coordinator Aide had worked with all of vendors (Officiant - Rev. Carolyn Alexander and Photography - FunLovinCamera Photography) before as well as them being familiar with the venue. Overall, my husband and I would highly The Vintage Rose and their excellent services. Thank you again Aide, Rose, Pat, Mary and all The Vintage Rose staff for all your efforts to make our wedding such a special day!

~Gem & Shawn

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Jazmine

Jazmine Fisher · Married on 10/20/2018

The best in the business! Highly recommended and one stop shop to a stress less wedding

Weddings are beyond stressful right?....Wrong! The Vintage Rose took away so much of that stress. They are pretty much the one stop shop for everything including the DJ, cake, the food, and the coordinator. (I think depending on which package you purchase will determine what's included...not sure on that one) They also do provide gorgeous arrangements of flowers though that match your bouquet. Oh, and if you decide to have a sweets bar, they will provide the stands for your sweets.
    You are responsible for your own bouquets, placements cards, wedding cake cutters, favors, and any extra decorations you may want. Also, read your contracts thoroughly before you sign! Make sure to set aside extra funds for the day of security deposit, the day of insurance for your vendors (and I believe now yourselves and guests), and tip for the staff. They do reccomend 15% of your over all price for this gratuity in cash the day of the event. (Unfortunately, we couldn't afford this, so we gave what we could...we wish we could have given so much more because the entire staff was just phanomanol the day of!)
    From the first first visit to check out the place, to the million and one random emails and phones calls you make or send their way, all the way to the "I do's," they are there every step of the way. The response times on emails were pretty much answered the same day, if not early next the latest. They are so patient, understanding and on top of everything it was amazing....and this is coming from an anxious and OCD bride!
    I highly recommend the vintage rose to anyone that is looking for an absolutely adorable venue that takes most of all the stress away in planning your big day.
    I just wanted to give a special shout out to Sandy our coordinator. She was just a doll! The Best in the business!
    You need to check them out if you have not already!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2018

The Happiest Day of My Life

I was a guest at this venue for a reception in 2016. I fell in love with it once I walked in the doors and saw an antique typewriter to my left and an antique phone on my left. When I got engaged 2 years later, this popped up during my venue search. I initially thought the venue was too small but saw that they accommodate a lot more people than I thought. It was the first venue I looked at and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went to another venue a couple of days later and it just didn't compare to The Vintage Rose. I instantly knew I was going to book The Vintage Rose.

Rose broke down the different packages they offer and helped us choose the best one for us. The entire process was so easy and pleasant. Throughout the 9 months of being engaged, many people told me that I didn't look stressed. It was, in large part, because The Vintage Rose took care of SO much! I hardly had to do anything. I just left it all up to them. Any questions I had, they answered. Any suggestions I had, they considered or even made happen.

My wedding day was the happiest day of my life. I had zero complaints from the staff. Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. Sandy, our wedding coordinator, was so friendly and warm. She made it easy on me and my husband as well as my guests. My bridal party even took notice with the great job she did that day. I HIGHLY recommend The Vintage Rose for any event.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lo · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding night was absolutely perfect! My bride and myself couldn't have asked for a better wedding with all of our family and friends.

The entire staff at the Vintage Rose were incredibly accommodating. Several guests have reached out to me to tell me how much they loved the venue and how hospitable the staff was. Big shout outs to Sandy (our coordinator) for making sure everything ran smoothly! Also to Rose and Pat for ensuring that we got everything we needed (during the event and even days/weeks/months prior)! And of course Nicholas Demps of Night and Day DJs for putting on an amazing party for us and our guests!

The most common comment I received from guests about the venue was that The Vintage Rose is "a hidden gem". No one expected for such a beautiful and unique venue to live in the heart of Orange. When we discovered this venue, we absolutely fell in love with it and knew it was the right location for us. And after receiving amazing service from everyone at the venue, we completed our wedding journey in complete satisfaction!

Myself and my bride both agree that if we ever got the chance to do this all again, we wouldn't change a thing! And The Vintage Rose is a large reason why! (obviously the biggest reason is because all of our family and friends made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives!)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute dream come true

The Vintage Rose was an absolute dream come true. My husband and i moved to Texas 2 months after our engagement. We were referred to the venue through a client of my Mom, they had a wedding there & absolutely adored it. The Vintage Rose completely exceeded expectations. Rose and her team made the planning process so effortless & stress free especially since we were out of state. The venue could not have been more perfect & exactly what we were hoping for. Aide, our event planner was an absolute angel. From day one she made sure every tiny detail of the wedding went perfectly. She made sure to be a available to us whenever we needed & i dont think we could've done this without her. She was so invested in us & the wedding every move she made had purpose. I was amazed at how perfectly executed the whole day was. All we kept hearing from our guests was how perfect the night was or how adorable the venue was. I couldn't think of a single complaint about this venue. The whole team was a finely tuned machine. I would recommend The Vintage Rose to anybody looking for an all inclusive, rustic venue.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Diane · Married on 10/07/2018

The Vintage Rose was everything we were looking for in a venue, it just so happened that they also have the best service around. Every single employee that I met was well informed, cordial, kind, and most importantly attentive to what I wanted. They spared no measure to ensure our wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Sandy in particular was instrumental on our wedding day. She made the process painless all the while making it stress free and fun for us. I would recommend The Vintage Rose to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Y

Yo and Kathlyn Wakita · Married on 10/06/2018

Great venue!

We got married here this past October (so a little overdue), but the Vintage Rose and staff were SO easy to work with. The venue is in a strip but, but once you get past that, it is gorgeous inside! This ended up being the only venue we looked at, but we had no regrets. Rose and Sandy (our coordinator) were so easy to work with, and Sandy make it the easiest day possible for us (she even helped to make sure we stayed hydrated throughout the day). Our friends and family enjoyed that there was a lounge area where they could hang out without all the music on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend this venue.. and definitely get the tacos!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Britnie · Married on 10/05/2018

Such an unforgettable experience. We couldn't be happier with the customer service provided and how much they do to make sure your big day is everything you've dreamed of. From the day you decide on this venue to create your dream come true wedding to the day of, they make everything so stress free and fun.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    The Vintage Rose 18
    The Vintage Rose 19

Earl Gnilo · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

Highly recommend this venue. Not only did we (bride & groom) have an amazing time, our guests really enjoyed themselves as well! We had several guests ask about the place afterwards! The venue itself makes all of the planning easier, and the staff is really easy to work with. We and our guests especially enjoyed the 4 hour open bar!

The venue itself is a diamond in the rough. It's in a sort of a strip mall, across the street from an Arby's, but once inside, it's a different world in itself, very charismatic, South of France atmosphere, and a great layout! In short, this place has character and personality!

Shoutout to Sandy, Mary, Aida, and Rose. Sandy was our coordinator and she made things so much easier, she made sure everything was covered, and took care of us the day of!

We went through several options when identifying a venue, I'm really glad we went with The Vintage Rose. It made sense economically; some items such as food, DJ, open bar were already included (We went with DJ Kathy from Night and Day DJs who was AWESOME!). They can make recommendations as well for flowers, photographers, hotels, officiants, etc. Competing venues were already much more expensive and that was for a venue alone. Not to mention the food was good and the service excellent!

We had our ceremony in "The Barn". I initially thought the name was a bit offputting, but glad we decided to have the ceremony in there, officiated by Alan Katz from Great Officiants (who was GREAT!). It was very intimate, it couldn't have gone any better, surrounded by our closest family and friends. Would highly recommend this option.

For those looking for a venue, I would seriously consider checking this place out!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Savannah · Married on 09/02/2018

We just had our wedding at the Vintage Rose September 2nd. I am a bit of a control freak and the venue does most of the work for you. Honestly, this was scary for me and a bit stressful to not know how everything was going to come together. HOWEVER, our day was truly beautiful and everything I have ever dreamed of. I would not have changed a single thing. Our coordinator was Sandy and she is the sweetest, most organized woman ever. She made me feel so special and considered and worked so hard to make sure everything I wanted was there. I really felt like she was a member of the family by the end of it. I had no problem letting go of control and trusting her completely on our special day because I knew she is passionate about her job, and incredibly organized. She was there the minute I arrived in the morning and seemed to be everywhere at once all day! She manages to make everything run smoothly as well as take care of the bride and groom the entire event!

Our DJ was Larry and he was also incredible. He is so personable and does a great job reading the crowd and making sure the guests have a wonderful time. He really takes the time to get to know the couple and what their musical tastes are and is extremely flexible. He is great at giving suggestions and advise but also listens to what you want and makes sure you are happy.

The Vintage Rose is truly a professional and experienced venue. They work like clockwork and make weddings seamless. The service is amazing all around! I had so many guests talk about how great their servers were after and compliment the venue and how great of a time they had. I do not have a single complaint and I am still just daydreaming about how amazing the day was. I HIGHLY recommend the Vintage Rose to anyone looking to plan a wedding with little stress and lots of love.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Deborah · Married on 09/02/2018

What can we say about the Vintage Rose that it is nothing short of perfect!

The Vintage Rose operates better than an well-oiled machine, from their wedding coordinator (Sandy) to each of their staff, we could not be happier and satisfied with their services. We really felt at ease, not only on our wedding day but also to the months leading up to it. If you are looking for a venue that includes a lot of services in a single package, this is the one for you. The decor, furniture, catering, photo booth, DJ, and an open bar are included all under a reasonable price with quality of service and value.

They truly bend over backwards to ensure that you are satisfied and happy with your event, while sharing their professional recommendations and being the voice or reason in some of our questions/requests.

Again, we love everything about the Vintage Rose! Our friends and family who have attended share the same experience. I would highly recommend this venue to others. Especially to those who wish to have a stress-free and easy wedding planning/day experience!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Dee · Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING VENUE with AMAZING coordinators! From day one Rose and the rest of her crew had been more than accommodating with our plans for the wedding. Rose really did bring vintage Paris to the OC. ALL our guests couldn't stop talking about how pretty and gorgeous the venue was. All of the appetizers and our meals were delicious as well!
    Aide was our coordinator, and OMG was she amazing! She took care of everything for me on the day off the wedding, from bustling my dress to making sure everything was on track for the wedding.
    I had the package deal that included the DJ and the cake, and having all of that together was definitely less stressful than if I were to try and coordinate all of that myself.
    Rose, Aide, and the rest of the team, THANK YOU so so much for everything you provided us with and for making our day so perfectly special!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Stephany · Married on 08/31/2018

We just got married here this past Friday and everything was PERFECT! The venue is so unique and beautiful, our guests kept complimenting everything! The food was delicious and our guests absolutely loved the open bar. The photo booth was also a big hit!

The staff was amazing! Everyone from the wait staff, coordinators, bartenders, chefs, etc. Everyone was on top of emails whether it was Rose, Pat, Aide, or Mary. I want to especially thank our coordinator Sandy. She was truly AMAZING! Replied to emails really quickly leading up to our wedding, but she totally wowed us the day of. She literally thought of everything! One of the groomsmen's buttons popped off of his suit and she quickly sewed it back on without hesitation. We got so many compliments on how sweet and attentive she was. She truly ensured that everything ran smoothly.

Our entire wedding was a dream and I still can't get over it. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you to everyone at Vintage Rose for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jay · Married on 08/25/2018

My wife and I had a wedding at The Vintage Rose on August 25th. It was a really fantastic wedding. Everything from the first visit to the wedding day was smooth. All the guests enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere of the wedding ceremony. The Vintage Rose is actually beautiful to see, but it is even better when you take pictures. The food prepared by The Vintage Rose also attracted the guests. The food was beautiful and the taste was even better. Many of my guests were Korean. But none of them felt cultural differences or inconveniences. Thanks to the careful efforts of vintage Rose. All the staff were friendly and kind. I want to thank them for their hard work. If someone around me is looking for a wedding venue, I would definitely recommend Vintage Rose without hesitation. My wife and I would like to thank all the staff at The Vintage Rose. Special thanks to Sandy, the Wedding Coordinator. She was the greatest help for our couple preparing for the wedding. Without The Vintage Rose, there would not have been such a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2018

Having our Wedding at The Vintage Rose was honestly the best decision we could of made when wanting a stress free wedding!! Right from the moment we walked in I knew this was our venue. Rose made my husband and I feel so welcome and not once did we ever feel pressured about choosing The Vintage Rose. They offer amazing deals for all the hard work they put into the weddings hosted there. The location is breathtaking and I couldn't be any happier. Our wedding coordinator Sandy is hands down the most amazing coordinator we could of asked for. She had every little detail down to a T and if there was ever a question believe me she was there to answer them! I was constantly changing details as to what I wanted and not once did I ever feel hesitant to reaching out to Sandy and all the other employees at The Vintage Rose. My emails were always returned in such a short amount of time. I can't believe our day has come and gone but I can honestly say if I could do it all over again I would with no doubt choose The Vintage Rose and their amazing team who made our day stress free and allowed us to enjoy every moment. Thank you so much Rose, Sandy and the team at The Vintage Rose!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tawny · Married on 07/13/2018

We are beyond happy to have found this venue to have our wedding!

Everything was magical--from the attention to detail of the venue to the amazing people that help orchestrate the perfect night!

When I first walked into the venue and met Rose for the first time, I knew this was THE ONE. She was very accommodating, made sure it was affordable while also allowing me to change things in her venue to make it my own. Because of this, a little touch of my husband and I filled the rooms. Thank you for allowing us to do so!

Sandy was our wedding coordinator on that day and she was always making sure that I was taken care of, not only during the planning process, but on my big day! I felt like a part of the family with her (actually with every person I encountered at the venue)! Because of her our wedding day ran smoothly, and she even made sure that I was eating throughout the day <3 THANK YOU, Sandy! You made our wedding day super special because you were a part of it!

Besides the staff being AMAZING...the food was excellent! My guests enjoyed every part of it, especially the appetizers! Thank you Chefs for preparing tasty food for us and our beloved guests!

Overall, there is not one bad thing I can say about this venue! I highly recommend it--everything was PERFECT!

J + T
    07.14.18

Sent on 07/18/2018

George · Married on 06/22/2018

We loved the atmosphere this venue created. We decided on the morning/afternonn package and the service was amazing. The staff clearly cared for us and our guests. Our wedding went very smoothly.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2018

I loved this venue start to finish. Mary gave us a tour and we just fell in love (and we even looked before the barn was done). Start to finish they were 100% helpful, every single venue suggestion they gave me I used (truly outstanding suggestions from photographers to flowers). I also love that you can really make the venue into what you want. Our wedding was uniquely ours, and looking at photos it is unbelievable how each wedding has their own spin and touch.

I know that every bride says they are Type A, and it is totally true when you are dealing with your wedding, but not only am I "Type A" but had a lot going on at work so I had a ton to do in very little time. Rose, and everyone on her team, responded to my emails so quickly and met every one of our needs.

I loved our day of coordinator, Aide, she was a perfect fit for us. Kept us on schedule (which we needed because every shinny light and camera got us off task quickly), but was very supportive and helpful...even trying to help fix my bustle when everyone was struggling. She reminded me and also carried around my shoe change and remembered when I forgot (but really needed them). We texted messaged weeks in advance and everything went as perfect as it could possibly be. She even gave us a tour of our reception room so we can at least see it.

We rented the bridal suite all day, and it was in every way worth it. It was home base for everyone, and the food and snacks they gave us were phenomenal. It had a lot of space to get ready, and was clean and beautiful.

I could never thank them enough for everything. I get why everyone gave them such great reviews, and our day was truly great!

Sent on 06/25/2018