The Vineyards Reviews

The Vineyards 3
The Vineyards 4
The Vineyards 5

Brit · Married on 09/22/2013

Loved getting married at The Vineyards. Amazing place and people.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Adrien · Married on 09/07/2013

I was very happy with the vineyards and the staff . It was truly the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 10/23/2013

My husband and I got married on August 11, 2013 at The Vineyards in Simi Valley. Truth be told, we were beyond frustrated with venue hunting. We had gone to see at least two vendors each weekend for about three months straight. We found something wrong with each of them. We were on our last round and started engaging in a compromise discussion, thinking we wouldn’t find a place that was right for us. In early March, we were planning another round of vendor visits, and we had booked quite a few on a Saturday. We stopped at The Vineyards first, and I walked in and just “knew”… The Vineyards is an exquisite location to get married. It’s scenic, the food is AMAZING, and the staff is terrific.

The Vineyards is also willing to work with you to customize options and to lower cost. They have deals with vendors on their list, like DJ Kamayo, who you can get at a steal and is just such an amazing DJ and MC. They did a custom craft beer menu for us, because we aren’t hard alcohol fans but love local beers! Their preferred vendor list is amazing, and we utilized several vendors off of it.

Fast forward to the day of, everything went better than I had ever hoped. Soroor and Jimmy anticipated my every needs and I literally felt ZERO stress the day of. Nothing went wrong. The whole day went by faster and more seamlessly than I ever thought it would—I’ve heard horror stories of day-of nightmares/bridezilla issues and I prepared myself for the worst, but it all went perfectly! I felt so well taken care of. And my pictures are all amazing!

Thank you to The Vineyards for making my wedding dream come true!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Christine · Married on 07/13/2013

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful The Vineyards, and the people who run it, are. Jimmy and Soroor bend over backwards to make sure their clients are happy. Any time a problem arose, they handled it with ease. The are very fast in responding to emails and phone calls and throughout the whole day they make sure you are taken care of. All my guests had such an amazing time and continuously say how beautiful everything was and I give so much credit to them. The grounds are so well taken care of and there food is delicious! You won't have to deal with the stereotype of poor wedding food. They will definitely be at the top of the list for the next function we have and I hope it is soon!

Sent on 07/21/2013

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to take care of each wedding individually and we love our brides & grooms. Thank you for choosing us.

My daughter's reception at the Vineyards was everything I wanted it to be. The grounds and venue was beautiful and perfect for wedding pictures. The staff were helpful and very professional. Our wedding coordinator made sure that all the details we had ask for were perfect. The dinner service was excellant and the food was delicious. The bartendars gave us efficent service and their friendliness made our evenlng more fun. I would highly recommend The Vineyards if you want your wedding day to be everything you had wished for.

Sent on 07/24/2013

I can't say enough great things about The Vineyards and the amazing staff that helped make my wedding the perfect day. Since deciding we wanted our wedding there, it has been the easiest planning of a wedding because of Jimmy and Soroor. I called Soroor my "Yes girl" because anything I thought of that I wanted, she provided and even added her extra touches to. I really fell in love with the both of them and then, on the wedding day, fell in love with the rest of the staff. Hilda, who set up the tables for the event was the sweetest lady ever and couldn't do enough for me! The chef even made alterations for my dinner so that I could have a gluten free meal and I haven't stopped hearing raving reviews on the food at the wedding! They are so professional at the vineyards and make sure everything runs smoothly but also work with their big hearts....the perfect combination!! It truly was the perfect day thanks to The Vineyards!! xoxo

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your amazing and kind words.

An amazing experience! If we had to go back and do the whole thing over, we would still pick The Vineyards!

Sent on 06/30/2013

The venue and staff are amazing. Soroor and Jimmy are very helpful, kind and understanding and work very hard to make the event unforgettable.

Sent on 07/06/2013

shana · Married on 06/08/2013

AMAZING GEM OF A VENUE! I love love love place!!! Not only is this venue absolutely stunning, with a very cool, hip, and modern feel, but they allowed us to have the wedding exactly how we wanted with outside catering, alcohol on our table( since this was a russian style wedding), beautiful lighting to set the mood/ambiance, and amazing desserts/chocolate fountain tree, and cappuccino bar. Jimmy and Soroor (and the rest of the team) are soooo nice and easy to work with ( and not to mention they were very kind and accommodating to our vendors as well.) I have recommended this place to every friend I have that is engaged in hopes if being able to come back here for another wedding!

Liat · Married on 06/02/2013

We could not have been happier with our venue and its staff. The individuals in charge at The Vineyards are the nicest, most helpful, and most creative people, who turned our wedding into a dream come true. It was so fun and so successful that I wish we could do it all over again! The setting is a dream come true - everything is chic and white. The gardens and ceremony site are simply magical - like being in a Disney movie. And Jimmy and Soroor are the greatest people to work with!

Veronica · Married on 05/31/2013

My husband & I were so pleased with the way our wedding & reception turned out at the Vineyards. Soroor & Jimmy took such great care of us, the grounds were beautiful & the food was excellent. When we realized the steps to the original chapel location wouldn't work for our less mobile guests, Soroor came up with an alternative location more suited to their accessibility.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Martha · Married on 05/18/2013

I am so happy we went with The Vineyards in Simi Valley. From the beginning, Jimmy and Soroor were wonderful. They made everything so perfect. They even brought food out to the wedding party during our photography session between the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend this venue. You will feel like you are in another world. Inside and outside are both beautiful. My only regret is that they don't have a restaurant because I am going to miss their amazingly wonderful food. My husband and I are trying to think of reasons to have another party.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2013

The Vineyards was the best venue my husband and I could have chosen. The owners, Soroor and Jim, were so accommodating and organized. Our day wouldn't have gone as well if it weren't for them. If any issues came up, it was taken care of immediately. The best choice I made planning my wedding was choosing The Vineyards as my venue.

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2013

This place is breath taking, the moment we walked In we both new this was the place that we wanted to get married, it gives us chills every time we walk in. Not only did we fall in love with the venue itself, we fell in love with how amazing both Jimmy and Soroor are. We felt like we hit the jackpot with finding this place and them. They made everything run so smoothly and they were both so amazing. No matter what questions I had, and I had a lot, they were always so willing to respond and help me feel comfortable and happy with everything. Our wedding went perfect Soroor and Jimmy made sure that everything ran smoothly and that all the vendors were on track. I never new how important it was to have a coordinator at a wedding. Soroor did an amazing job. I didn't have to worry about a thing. At the end of the night She had everything packed up for my maid of honor to take home, She got everything, even the things that the guest should of taken home! The appetizers were amazing and the food was very good, everyone complimented on how good everything was. Its so important to hire a place that cares and loves what they do. You shouldn't have to worry about anything but enjoying yourself, because you are in good hands with Soroor and Jimmy!!

Rich and Andrea
    04/26/2013

Sent on 05/07/2013

Melinda · Married on 03/23/2013

Sooror and Jimmy made My wedding dreams come true! My husband and I couldnt be happier with the way our wedding turned out. The venue is gorgeous!! The service was outstanding, and we were made to feel like cherished guests in their home. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue and Sooror and jimmy. I wouldn't change a thing! We can't thank you enough for all that you did for us! For any brides who aren't sure, I promise you won't regret choosing the Vineyards!!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Erin · Married on 01/05/2013

The staff at The Vineyards in Simi Valley, CA are the best! We had both our ceremony & reception here - I couldn't have asked for anything better. We were given the option of having the ceremony inside or outside depending on the weather, which was a big selling point for me. The view that they have on top of the hill is unbeatable! Soroor & Jimmy totally treat you like family - they are wonderful people & run a great business. Your wedding will go by in the blink of an eye, but they are there & with you 100% of the way. My guests are still raving about their dinner - the food was fantastic! I also used the DJ that they recommended, DJ Kamayo. He was terrific! The sound system he used & the music he played was perfect. We had a great experience with everyone at The Vineyards - I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/27/2012

The Vineyards is everything my husband and I had wanted for our wedding. It is the perfect mix of modern (cocktail area) and traditional (ceremony). The decor is perfect. You are able to dress it up the way you want to fit best with your wedding. The staff is out of this world. They really go out of there way to make sure your day is your day. Soroor and Jimmy the owners are the best. They are personal-able, and kind. I really liked working with them over the 10 months from when we booked the wedding. The customer service was outstanding. They email you back within the day, and really make you feel as though you are the only bride they are dealing with. You are more than a number at the Vineyards. I would not be happier having our wedding here. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Noriko · Married on 09/07/2012

Fantastic wedding venue in Los Angeles!! Beautiful location, beautiful garden and patios, replete with waterfalls everwhere at this wonderful facility that can provide everything. Sunset and mountain views cannot be surpassed here. Also a great deal for the money. Multiple packages are available for the low budget or high budget. The dinner was excellent and was not a disappointment after our delicious and overwhelming tasting prior to the event.
    The staff was extremely helpful from the morment we walked into their location. They were very flexible and generous. Our day was perfect because of them. My mom said the service was impeccable and she is hard to impress! We only wished that we could of made it all day event!! GREAT DAY! THANK YOU Soroor, Jimmy, Daria, and the rest of the Vineyard Staff (including the grounds keeper who gave us good advice on the decorations)!

Truly,
    Noriko & Eric

Sent on 09/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2012

The Vineyards allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. They were so helpful, accommodating, and flexible. Jimmy and Soroor treat their clients like family and stop at nothing to ensure the wedding goes as smoothly and stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend holding your wedding at the Vineyards if you want to have the perfect wedding. Here are some pictures from the wedding:

This venue will live up to all of your expectations!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jamie · Married on 07/15/2012

Sooror and Jimmy are the most amazing helpful people I have ever come across. The wedding and reception were picture perfect with not one flaw. They made my wedding the most special and amazing day of my life!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Vienna · Married on 07/01/2012

When I think back to July 1st, 2012, my wedding day at the Vineyards in Simi Valley, I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Apart from marrying the love of my life and having my family and friends there to share in our joy, the actual venue and the service was OUTSTANDING. I highly recommend this place for any event.

First of all, the staff was phenomenal, professional, friendly and completely on point. Monique and Daria made my bridesmaids and I feel completely calm, and relaxed before the ceremony as they catered to us. The owners, Soroor and Jimmy, went above and beyond for my husband and I. The place looked exquisite, pristine, and our guests were so impressed with the place, especially the service. Everything was flawless, and the day went incredibly smoothly. Keith, the awesome cook, did a stand-up job with the food!

Soroor is the absolute best (the owner and wedding coordinator). Not only is she completely experienced in the wedding business, but she has remarkable taste and connected me to the BEST vendors. She only deals with the best and you can be confident that your wedding day will be a dream come true. Throughout the entire process, she is there for you, always pleasant, and always reassuring you that everything is under control. With her, you're in good hands :)

I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience, or a more perfect day. I am so grateful to the staff at The Vineyards for everything they did for us, and our guests. You have to see this place for yourself, and meet Jimmy and Soroor, and then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They go above and beyond for their clients. The Vineyards was, without question, the best choice for us.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Aimee · Married on 06/03/2012

The Vineyards treated us like family during the entire planning process as well as during and even after our wedding. They definitely went above and beyond our expectations of any wedding venue. We always felt like we were being taken care of by people who truly cared about us and truly did their best to make our special day amazing. We had gone to visit about 20 other venues all over Los Angeles and none of them impressed us as much as the Vineyards did. The setting was beautiful, the service was great, and the flexibility in customizing our day (decor, schedule, entertainment, etc.) was easy. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, we had anticipated that like all weddings, something would inevitably go wrong - but the Vineyards was really on top of things so any potential mishaps was dealt with and we really didn't have to worry about much at all! And thankfully the Vineyards staff was so helpful or else I know as a bride, I probably would have been frantic that day - like many other brides I've known and helped. Instead, my day was very enjoyable - thanks to the Vineyards. If I was given the chance to redo the wedding, I'd do it at the Vineyards again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2012

We had our wedding reception at the Vineyards and are so happy we did. Jimmy and Saroor are great! They made the planning process easier because they were always willing to take the time to sit down with us and answer our questions. They went above and beyond on the day of our wedding and made everything run smoothly. We had only one thing go wrong, our driver failed to show up at the end of the night and they offered to drive us to our hotel…that’s how great they are! Besides, Jimmy and Saroor being wonderful the venue itself is so beautiful and the food was amazing. It was the perfect place for our wedding reception.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Barbara · Married on 05/06/2012

The Vineyards willingness to accommodate the bride and groom--no matter how challenge of the request within reason; always with a pleasant look and warm spirit!!! I was also quite impressed with how will the staff work together to get the job done and how well the staff worked with the wedding coordinator--hired by the bride. The owners truly take pride in servicing their clients with the highest of quality control and quality assurance!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2012

The garden ceremony sight is so beautiful and the staff is amazing, they take the best care of you and really know what theyre doing. They made our day amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2012