The Vineyards Reviews

The Vineyards 3
The Vineyards 4
The Vineyards 5

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

We just had our wedding on April 28th and it was AMAZING! The whole wedding was perfect, everything ran so smoothly and I felt so relaxed considering it was suppose to be the most stressful day of my life. I have been hearing from our guests how beautiful the venue was, how the food was so delicious and how organized everything was. This place made my wedding the most incredible wedding anyone could of done. Soroor, Jimmy and their whole staff were so accommodating to me, there were many times I went to the venue to try out different design ideas, walk thru with my florist, photographer and videographer or just go to get more inspirational ideas for the wedding. Every time I went there they were always so sweet and made sure if I had any questions they would be there to answer. The day of the wedding I was freaking out a little because of all the emotions and we were running a little late (due to my makeup artist I hired separately) and Soroor was there to help me clam down and just let me know everything was gonna be ok. She was on top of everything that day, when we found out we were gonna be late she made sure the cooks knew and that the food we still be fresh when served. I remember when we did a walk through thru with my videographer and photographer they said this venue reminded them of something they would see in Beverly Hills. All I have to say is if your getting married, having a birthday party, or any type of celebration go the Vineyards, you will be amazed at how beautiful this place is and how hands on the owners are. I promise you will not regret seeing this hidden gem in Simi Valley.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

My experience at the Vineyards has been 5 stars from beginning to end and I cannot provide them with enough praise for making our wedding day amazing in all aspects. It was really easy to fall in love with the space. It's beautiful and spacious and well-decorated.

Throughout the many months of planning, corresponding with the staff at the Vineyards was easy and they are so accommodating and professional. Many thanks to Soroor, Shadi, Jimmy, and Angel for always being extremely kind, welcoming, and helpful to us.

Gina was our day-of coordinator. She did a great job. She stayed a step ahead of the program the whole night and made everything flow well. When it was time for the bouquet toss, my toss bouquet was already at the dance floor. It's a lot of little details like this that she handled like a pro and made the night worry free.

We got a lot of compliments about the venue from our friends and family. Out of all the wedding planning decisions we made, choosing the Vineyards was the best one we made and I'm so happy to truly be a part of the family!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kelsi · Married on 02/10/2017

The Vineyards was everything I dreamed it would be and more. Everything was organized, beautiful, and seamless. Due to unfortunate weather, we had to move from our garden ceremony to an indoor ceremony, but it couldn't have been more perfect. The room was transformed beautifully and felt like it was meant to be all along. The owners, Soroor and Jimmy, made everything a breeze. They were attentive and always responded quickly to any questions we had. Given we had to plan our entire wedding from across the country, you would imagine it would be difficult, but we never seemed to notice. I would absolutely recommend The Vineyards for your special day. We couldn't have been happier with the end result.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/16/2016

Not one problem came up that they didn't have a solution for. I felt like my wedding was personal for them too. This place is the full package and I am so happy we chose The Vineyards for our wedding. It was perfect!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Denise · Married on 09/25/2016

Wow! I really don't know where to begin to rave about this venue. We just got married sunday and this was one of my top priorities to tell everyone how much this venue is THE BEST EVER!

From the moment I met Jimmy and some of his staff from The Vineyards at a Bridal Show I was impressed with how easy it was to talk to them. I told my fiancé I wanted to see the venue and had a great feeling about it. I was so excited to see it and be blown away. Well, the moment we walked in we were. My fiancé and I not only loved the scenery, inside and out, but mainly we loved Soroor and Jimmy. Soroor's mom, daughter, and son (also our photographer) were some of the nicest people we'd ever met. It wasn't that fake business "we want your money" talk either. It was genuine, sincere, and caring.

Our wedding was on a Sunday and I can't express enough how easy and simple the ALL INCLUSIVE package was. I have friends so jealous that are planning their weddings currently and WISHED they could have found a deal like ours. It seriously made the biggest difference in my book. You might think "well what if I don't like the DJ, Florist, photographer, baker, etc," but rest assured they only pick the best of the best!

Our engagement was 9 months but I was done planning everything within a month (of course with lots of emails to Soroor!) Speaking of E-mails, Soroor is the MASTER of replying back within 30min- 1 hour max! That was another sign that I knew we picked a great venue because communication is key!

Their food tasting was so fun! Every single item we ate was delicious and very hard for us to pick our three choices for our guests. We had so many compliments on dinner last night, especially the steak. My parents are already planning to attend their weekly Thursday Lounge dinner nights. (We are coming back too!)

Bottom line, our wedding was PERFECT. And I don't throw that word around because nothing in life is perfect meaning there are no flaws. we love you all!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Nivia · Married on 09/24/2016

I only give it 5 starts because there are no more stars to give...

We had our wedding at the Vineyards on October 14th 2016 and it was the Fairy Tale Wedding anyone can dream of. The Vineyards was the 18th Wedding Venue I had looked at, by the end of our tour we were signing the contract. Jimmy, Soroor and their Staff/Family made our wedding memorable. From the moment we met them until the day of the wedding their professionalism and family like ways towards us was nothing but dreamlike. We went with the full package including Photography, Cake, DJ, Flowers, it was the best decision we made.

Soroor was on top of everything and catered to our every need and requests. Our guest continue to talk about our wedding as if it just happened, they have said it was one of the best weddings they attended and a few of them are planning to renew their vows and others want to have their Anniversary celebration there. They also can't stop talking about the food and the music.

I had looked at other more expensive venues then the Vineyards where the friendliness and professionalism and attention cannot compare to what the Vineyards provided for us. The Ceremony Site was absolutely beautiful and the Reception decor was everything I imagined it would be. I cannot express enough gratitude to Soroor, Jimmy and Staff/Family for making my wedding the Perfect Day in my life.

Thank you to my new friends for making my Dream Come True!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Chris and Jordan · Married on 07/29/2016

We cannot say enough great things about the Vineyards and their staff.

From start to finish, James and Soroor were fantastic helping us put on an absolutely perfect wedding!

James and Soroor were so flexible with us when we had an emergency with a family member that was completely out of our control. James and Soroor at the Vineyards made the stressful wedding planning process easy. We really could not have asked for more.

We received so many complements from our guests, many of them wishing they would have gotten married at The Vineyards! The food was delicious, the drinks were outstanding, the service was impeccable, and the venue was gorgeous. In a word, the event was perfect.

We recommend the Vineyards to anyone looking to put on an event.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

This venue is perfection! From the food, to the owners, I couldn't have had a better experience. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Bert · Married on 07/15/2016

It doesn't get any better than this!

My daughter and her husband just tied the knot at the Vineyards this past Sunday July 3. We were all so happy with the venue. Soroor and Jimmy couldn't have been more helpful. We knew from the outset that we the Vineyards would do an amazing job, and they exceeded both of our family’s expectations.
    We decided to go with the al-inclusive package, and everything worked out amazingly well. The food was delicious, DJ was great, he was a perfect balance between MCing and staying in the background and his music choices were great, which kept everyone dancing throughout the night. Our florist, Flowers by Maria, was a true professional, and accommodating. She went way over and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied with our floral choice and helped us stay close to budget.
    Our photographer, Deana Michelle was very positive and a pleasure to work with. She was had plenty of great ideas but very accommodating to our needs as well.
    The coordination for the wedding day went very smoothly. Soroor and Jimmy handled every little need handled everything that came up, and kept us stress free. I have no idea how we would have done it without them. She was absolutely amazing.
    The food was exceptionally tasty. Almost all of our friends and family mentioned that it was the best wedding food they ever tasted.
    We can't recommend the vineyards enough; not just because the venue is beautiful and the staff wonderful, but James and Soroor go above and beyond and treated us like family.
    We had so many guest come up to us after and tell us it was a beautiful and fun wedding. There is no doubt in my mind the wedding was everything my daughter wanted and more. Thank you Soroor and Jimmy and all the staff at The Vineyards.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

This venue is simply incredible!! I can not express how amazingly beautiful this place is! Plus Soroor and Jimmy the owners and Monique and Gina the wedding coordinators are some of the best people you will ever meet. It was so easy to work with them from the beginning. Anytime I had a question I would call and email and I would get a response instantly. The vendors you choose from are the best. Everyone is professional and knows exactly what to do, to give you exactly what you want. The venue,food and service is so good. Everything is there, all you have to do is figure out what you would like. This place is a gem, and I am sure you're guests will love it too!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Awesome people, Awesome place

Sent on 09/01/2015

The Vineyards is not only beautiful but also breathtaking and magical. The decor is stunning and classic. All of my guests were stunned by the atmosphere and elegance of the venue. The owners Soroor & Jimmy are absolutely wonderful and Monique & Gina are the best. I am proud and fortunate to have had the opportunity to have been married here this past weekend.

Sent on 01/18/2016

The Vineyards is a "5 Star Wedding Venue" with professional staff and awesome preferred vendors! Stop here...look no further than the all inclusive wedding package!!! This is the all-time ULTIMATE wedding experience you dream of. As mother's of the bride and groom (not easily pleased), we applaud your efforts from start to finish.

Dear Soroor, Jimmy and team, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making dreams come true for Heather & Derek!!!

Cheers to your continued success!
    Lisa & Debbie (mother's of the bride and groom

Sent on 01/08/2016

Ed · Married on 11/27/2015

The Vineyards of Simi Valley went beyond our expectations. They did under promise, but in return they over delivered by providing items that were not part of our package. Jimmy & Soroor are a great team!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sera · Married on 11/22/2015

The Vineyards was the perfect venue for our Winter Wonderland themed wedding. The owners, the staff, the location, the food were absolutely incredible. Our guests are still complimenting the food and telling me how wonderful the staff members were. The owners Jimmy and Soroor Campbell take excellent care of the venue and most of all their clients. Soroor is the best coordinator in that she is super organized with great attention to details and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I had several elderly family members who told me about how “taken care of” they felt when the staff would just come over and ask if they needed anything (even when they didn’t.).The venue is modern, upscale, clean and impeccable on any given day when you stop in even when you have to drop in unexpectedly. The food was so delicious that I still have co-workers and family and friends rave about it. We chose the New York Steak, Lemon Herb Chicken and Goat Cheese Ravioli. All three were cooked to perfection. My husband who hates so called “wedding food” was in awe the day of our food tasting. The list of vendors Soroor provides is fantastic. They are all handpicked, talented and easy to work with. My husband and I liked them so much there was no need to look or meet with others. All the vendors were in touch with us throughout it all and were on time and so reliable. Up until the day of I had several people try to give me advice on how “I shouldn’t panic and not get too stressed out because something will definitely go wrong and it will be out of your control.” I must say not one thing went wrong on my special day. Even being late Nov the weather was sunny and perfect but of course Soroor had a backup plan if the weather hadn’t cooperated. Jimmy and Soroor’s work is absolutely flawless. They take an active interest in you as a couple. By the end it felt as if we family.Trust me you will fall in love with this venue so book asap!!!
    -Sera and Trevor 11/22/15

Sent on 12/06/2015

Adam · Married on 11/14/2015

Perfect. Every aspect of our event. Our Daughters Bat Mitzvah is unforgettable. Our service was outside by the waterfall. It was spiritual and beautiful. The decorations and the props were tasteful and elegant. The grounds we're immaculate. The staff was gracious and there to assist in every aspect. Inside was a landscape of shimmering lights and perfect decor. The food was fantastic. Everyone is raving about our event. We wish we could do it again. Thank you Sir and James. You gave us an unparalleled value and experience

Sent on 05/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2015

We got married at The Vineyards a few weeks ago and We can't thank Sooror and Jimmy enough!! They were so patient through out the entire process. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Sooror did an amazing job as our day of coordinator. Everything was just perfect and we would highly recommend this venue and their amazing staff to anyone planning an event! :)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Hannah · Married on 10/25/2015

From the first day we went on a tour, Monique painted the vision for our wedding. Jimmy and Soroor, the owners of the Vineyards, were so flexible to work with and very accommodating, exactly what you need when planning a stressful wedding. The venue is beautiful with so many picturesque spots. I was so happy to have everything in one place- the ceremony and reception with plenty of parking space for guests. We couldn't have picked a more perfect venue and such wonderful staff to work with. I would highly recommend this venue and the staff. Thank you all for making my fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Mayra · Married on 10/18/2015

Weddings are usually stressful. I went to a different location for my wedding and the service was awful!! I found The Vinyards through my best friend!! My husband and I went to see the location and 100% loved it!!!!! The staff was amazing super friendly and extremely kind. They treated us like family and always took care of us!! A wedding can be amazing if you have a beautiful location but it's unforgettable with amazing service!! The food was amazing and it was completely the best experience ever not just because it was because its was my wedding but because of the service that was around us.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Let me first start by expressing the deepest thanks to Soroor, Jimmy, and the rest of The Vineyard’s crew for making our wedding an amazing day! The staff was unbelievably friendly and inviting making our guest feel at home during our all-day event. Throughout the day, they were incredibly receptive of all our needs and were always looking out for us through all the craziness. And Soroor was amazing at knowing what we needed even before we knew it! Even for things as simple as knowing that the guys were going to need assistance with putting on the boutonniere: She appeared like magic! When we had a 5-minute break between one of our picture settings, Soroor’s assistance brought us appetizers and drinks! (I never thought I would actually get the chance to eat appetizers on our wedding day!). Soroor also surprised us with some extra up-lighting in the reception area to give the whole place some extra ambience!

As a venue, the Vineyards was beautiful! The large grounds allowed our guest to wander and explore without interfering all the picture-taking. The setting allowed for amazing pictures with greenery and mountains in the background as well as impressing all of our out-of-town guest!

When it came to the dinner, we debated for a long time on a cater, but Soroor told us to give the Vineyard’s chefs a try. We were quickly sold, and our guest loved the food.

We also decided to go with the house DJ, DJ Kamayo. He knew how to get and keep the party going all night! There wasn’t any time when people weren’t up boogying!

If I knew how incredible the Vineyard was going to be before our wedding day, a majority of stress would have been relieved in the planning stage! I recommend the Vineyards to anybody!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Dan · Married on 09/25/2015

amazing venue and even more amazing staff. They are incredible.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Mariam · Married on 09/13/2015

Amazing venue, amazing staff. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Joelle · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our special day. Jimmy and Soroor were extremely helpful and accommodating every step of the way. They helped make sure everything went smoothly, which resulted in a perfect day. In addition to the venue being beautiful and clean, the food was outstanding. We have received so many compliments on the dinner, as many guests claimed it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. On top of it all, the prices were very reasonable for a wedding venue. We wish we could relive our wedding day, we had such an amazing time. Big thank you to the team at the Vineyards!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Valerie · Married on 07/25/2015

I can't even find the words to rave about this venue enough. Soroor, the event planner went way beyond my expectations and many of my guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. It is gorgeous at The Vineyards and the offer everything you could possibly dream of. Every detail is taken care of and they are so nice and you can tell they love what they do. It is absolutely the perfect place for a romantic wedding. It was daunting to plan a wedding from 2000 miles away as we did, but I didn't have a single moment of stress because of them. The food is FABULOUS! They deserve 10 stars not 5!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jarrett · Married on 07/12/2015

My husband and I got married this summer (July 2015) at the Vineyards during the busiest time of our lives. The moment I saw the venue, met Soroor and Jimmy I couldn't help but fall in love with the place and the people. We both knew we could trust the Vineyards to do an amazing job, and they exceeded both of our expectations.

We decided to go with the all inclusive package, and everything worked out amazingly. The food was delicious, DJ Kamayo perfectly walked the line of being involved and telling people what was going on without being overbearing. He was the perfect MC and his music choices were great, which kept everyone dancing throughout the night. He also knows the venue so well, that he was keeping an eye on everything that was going on (beyond the music) and communicated back and forth with the coordinator and staff to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Our florist Eva (Just for fun flowers) was very professional, and accommodating. She went way over and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied with our floral choice.

Our photographer, Deane Michelle was very positive and delightful to work with. She was very open to suggestions, and had plenty of great ideas of her own.

The coordinator for our wedding day (Brittney) handled everything that came up, and kept us stress free. I have no idea how we would have done it without her. She was absolutely amazing.

We can't recommend them strongly enough, cause honestly this was a dream wedding for us.

We had so many guest come up to us after and tell us it was the most beautiful and fun wedding that they have ever attended. It looked like we spent 3X as much as we actually did, because of all the extra touches that Soroor and Jimmy put into their venue. I have absolutely no doubt that we made the best possible decision by going with The Vineyards.

Sent on 07/31/2015