48 Reviews for The Vineyards

Barware (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Flatware (1)
48 The Vineyards Reviews

Most perfect wedding venue EVER!! My wife and I got married on May 26th, 2018 at the Vineyards, and everything was absolutely perfect. From day one Kate and Russ were amazing and made the whole wedding planning process a breeze! They truly went above and beyond to make our day everything we had imagined and so much more. Before we could stress about an issue, they had it solved! The service was incredible.
Our guests are still talking about the venue's beauty and how incredible the food was. It has been over two weeks since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about it! Between the natural breathtaking beauty of this venue, and the overly accommodating staff, our wedding day was a dream come true!!

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet

The team of Russ, Kate, and Jamie were fantastic in planning and executing our wedding reception, it was epic. The entire grounds are kept meticulously well, it's really beautiful. Our every need was catered to and the food was great too. This place is the real deal, I thought I was biased because it was our own wedding, but all of our guests expressed the same feeling. Thanks from Roxanne and Mark

Profile Picture Mark, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet

The Vineyard was a great choice for our daughters wedding. It looked beautiful, the food was great, the staff amazing and Russ, he really went out of his way to make the day go exactly how we wanted it to. I highly recommend any future bride and groom to book here!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

My time was worth spent here. WE got off to a bumpy start because this location was bought half way through my wedding time. Things were getting crazy and Russ was able to accommodate all of our wedding needs. We did our wedding coctail hour in the ballroom and our reception on the patio. And it was amazing. Im going to break down a couple of things that i was looking for in the reviews...hope this helps!

The bridal suites. They stocked the room up with drinks and snacks so you are not fainting. I love that they have a suite for the guys and the girls. Its great!. You hear them but you dont see them. I had 11 bridesmaids and maid of honor, flower girl, mother of the bride, all of us fit comfortably in the room. the service was great. Russ was very attentive and the person he assigned to our room was a dream. We werent rushed out of the location.

The ceremony:
We had it outside and it was beautiful. It was amazing. I was so happy and impressed with the visual. It was great. No complaints the chairs were comfortable. Everyone was happy.

The Cocktail Hour:
We had our cocktail hour in the ballroom. My guests said that we had a buffet and standing service. the food was amazing. EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT THE FOOD. The food is so good. This location knows how to prepare food. My guests are foodies and own catering businesses and it was so amazing!

The reception:
The space was adequate for my guests we had 100 people on the patio and it was more than enough room. Visually under the patio was amazing. It was truly something different and so elegant. The service was impeccable and let me tell you they even offered second rounds! My guests could not stop talking about how amazing the service was. Russ went to each and every table and asked everyone if they needed something, or if they wanted more to drink. The attentiveness of the staff was amazing. Everyone left stuffed and happy. Truly an amazing choice. Russ went above and beyond for us. We all loved it!

Profile Picture Rocio, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we saw The Vineyards we fell in love. It was exactly what we wanted, picturesque, one event at a time, big enough, it was perfect! We originally booked before Lessings took over and after the initial shock, they did not let us down. The renovations Lessings made only improved The Vineyard and made it more beautiful for our day. Kate answered all of my questions and emails in a timely manner and made us feel at ease from the minute she took over. The food was delicious, the ceremony space is gorgeous, the staff made the day run smoothly and our pictures could not be more beautiful in the vineyards. I wouldn't have changed anything about our day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

My husband and I just got married at The Vineyards on August 4th and we really want to thank them for hosting the best day of our lives! We fell in love with the venue last March and were a little nervous about the change in management. However when we went to see the renovations we were absolutely blown away! From the entrance, to the reception space, all the way to the bridal suite and outdoor patio, the entire venue has an airy, rustic elegance, and is absolutely stunning and romantic. We also met Kate, the sales manager, and Russ, at that time. They were both so accomodating and answered any questions that came up along the way. Their organization and personal experience really put our minds at ease. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. The weather was gorgeous so we were able to have the ceremony outside, showcasing the breathtaking views and beautiful gardens. I couldn't get over how many places there were to take pictures! From the delicious food, to the attentive and friendly staff, I really could not come up with one complaint about the day. Our guests were so impressed with the venue and kept commenting on what a unique and beautiful choice it was. I'm so happy that we chose The Vineyards for our wedding and I would recommend them for any couple looking for a romantic and stunning event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married out in Montauk Saturday, June 3rd, 2017. So you're wondering why a review here, under the Vineyards? We used the Vineyards as our off-premise caterer. I cannot say enough how absolutely incredible it has been to work with Russ Moran and the team at Lessing's in planning our unforgettable wedding weekend. We had always heard fabulous things about Russ Moran and Lessing's but had no idea they were such off-premise geniuses. Russ helped us pull together a wedding of 220 people at an extremely unique wedding venue in Montauk, in June. This task alone speaks to his accolades. Russ was able to execute our dream wedding as we had always imagined it. We are forever indebted to him and his tireless efforts. No request that I made was to big (and believe me, I really tried my best to throw him curve balls). Nevertheless, he always made me feel as though my sometimes obscure requests were totally normal (even when I ask that he takes leftover lobsters and makes it into lobster rolls and puts them in our hotel fridge so my husband and I could enjoy them the day after our wedding on the beach) he did so with a smile on his face. Russ’s creativity is unparalleled. We loved his idea of doing an nontraditional wedding lobster bake, it was indigenous to the Montauk vibe we were going for. He also had great ideas when it came to sticking within our budget. Again, I want to thank Russ Moran and Lessing's for catering our wedding. I know after you get married people tell you how great your wedding was and that it was “the best wedding ever” but I truly know all of our 220 guests mean it when they say that this was the most spectacular wedding they’ve ever attended.

Profile Picture eva, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

Thank you to the Vineyards for making my wedding a dream come true. Everything ran so smoothly, the grounds and venue looked amazing, the food was great, & so were Elena and Shelby, my maitre d & bridal assistant. We added on the Viennese hour & we were blown away buy the amount of food, our guests raved about it! We dealt with Eleni during the whole planning process and she was nothing but helpful and sweet. I highly recommend the Vineyards!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/2/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Parking

My husband and I just got married at The Vineyards almost a month ago. I can truly say that everyone at The Vineyards went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing. Our expectations were met and exceeded! The cocktail room is gorgeous. We did everything on-site (ceremony and reception) and all of it was wonderful. The food was excellent and no one left the wedding hungry. The grounds are stunning and we were able to take ALL of our wedding photos there! The best part was that they only accommodate one wedding at a time, so the venue was ours exclusively. It was literally our home for that day. All of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue and how unique the wedding was because of it.

Eleni, the wedding coordinator, was also our officiant. Our outdoor ceremony was beautiful, and Eleni really made our ceremony special. Throughout the entire planning process, Eleni was there to answer our questions, concerns, and offer advice when we needed. We thank you Eleni from the bottom of our hearts.

My bridal attendant was Jill and our Maitre'D was Elena. Both of them were excellent and attentive. They worked so hard to make sure that our wedding was perfect. Thank you ladies for everything! Also a big thank you to the Chef, who made sure our guests with dietary restrictions were well taken care of!

One final thing - their house wine is delicious. We did wine bottle favors through them and all of our guests loved them. Some of our guests even commented that it was the best wine they had ever had. I tend to agree with them!

A million thanks to The Vineyards for our dream wedding! S&S 07.15.16

Profile Picture Shannon Grace, 7/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Officiant
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Elani is on top of everything. Trust her!

Profile Picture Jarret, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been happier with the Vineyards. From our first meeting with them up until the end of the reception everything was perfect. During the planning process every email was answered immediately. There was no stress planning the wedding with Eleni and Bill. Elena was very attentive to my daughter during the reception. Thanks, Elena, for your help bustling the dress...that was the only thing I stressed about all night! We had only heard wonderful things about The Vineyard's before my daughter and son in law's wedding and they definitely did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Debbie , 8/22/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Event Planning, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), China, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I don't even know where to start!! This venue did not only fit the style my husband and I were looking for, but it offered so much more!!! The entire staff, especially Eleni, went above and beyond for us. The cocktail hour and dinner food was impeccable! All of our guests raved about the location and food this venue had to offer! Our guests were able to walk around the beautifully , manicured grounds during cocktail hour! The staff was so understanding and helpful throughout the entire process of planning and told us not to hesitate if we had any questions! If you are thinking about getting married out east, love wine and want a beautiful venue, look no further this is the absolute perfect place for you!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had got married here this past weekend. From the very first time we saw the place we fell in love with the outdoor space. The tranquil pond and waterfall on the side of a beautiful white ceremonial arbor surrounded by vines and flowers with a vineyard as a backdrop is absolutely breathtaking. Eleni, the manager, was an absolute delight to work with. She was patient, very personable and answered every question. Even after we booked the place she continued to be very accommodating and responsive. We have changed the general order of the proceedings with cocktail hour being first followed by the ceremony and then the reception, which is something they've never done before. The day of the wedding the execution and service was flawless! They were attentive, the staff was amazing and the food was delicious. They truly cater to your needs and style which makes it very personable. Our guests raved of how beautiful and unique the place is. Thank you Eleni and the whole staff for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I walked in this venue I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. It was such a pleasure working with Eleni through the whole process. I was even more impressed the day of. Everything flowed so perfectly and every staff member knew exactly where to be and when. Alena is a wonderful asset to The Vineyards. She is an amazing Maitre D. Richard was the Bridal Attendant and he was super helpful and gave me some great tips as a first time bride. I received so many amazing comments from my friends and family about how beautiful the venue was and how outstanding the food is. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? The entire experience with The Vineyards has been excellent! From the minute I walked into this place I knew I wanted to get married there. Eleni was absolutely incredible with her quick and thorough responses to all of my many questions throughout the last 3 months. The day of the wedding, Elena and Jill could not have been better. I will be recommending this place to all future bride and grooms for a very long time!

My wedding date was 8/2/2014 (not sure why this website says 2012)

Profile Picture User3213679, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend the Vineyards as both a ceremony location and reception venue. My wedding was on Jul 27, 2014. Throughout the entire process, Eleni and staff were very attentive and quick to respond. I had several guests tell me that it was the best/most fun wedding they've attended. The food/drinks were amazing, from cocktail hour through dessert. They coordinate the day at the venue, so I didn't have to worry about anything once I arrived and the entire evening ran smoothly. A definite best buy--living in NYC, I searched for venues from PA, NY, NJ, and the Vineyards offered the most for the money, AND was one of the most beautiful locations I saw.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are having trouble finding the words to express just how incredible this place really is. From the moment you meet with the banquet manager, Eleni, to the very last hour of your wedding, they treat you like royalty. Absolutely personable, respectful, caring and easy to work with from start to finish. They staff is amazing. The food is amazing. The grounds and ceremony area are amazing. Our guests have told us nonstop that it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding the best day of our lives. The happy memories for ourselves and our guests are endless and the Vineyards played a huge role in making that happen! We highly recommend anyone to book the Vineyards for their special event. You definitely will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about the vineyards was absolutely PERFECT!! from the moment we chose the place until the end of the wedding. The food was delicious, the staff was great, the bridal attendant, maitre d, and managers were always attentive. Everything was just outstanding and we couldn't be happier

Profile Picture Shannon , 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I decided to have our wedding at vineyard right away when we saw it. The food was amazing and most importantly the service was perfect. I have to say from start to finish vineyard was easy to work with. They truly are the best at what they do.

Profile Picture lynn, 1/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at The Vineyards (or Vineyard Caterers as some know it) is absolutely amazing. We had our wedding there on November 10th and the staff made it an amazing night for me and my husband. They paid attention to all the little details and made everyone feel welcome. Eleni and Johnny go above and beyond. I had a stress-free and enjoyable night, which was one of the biggest things I hoped for. All of our guests RAVED about the food. Even our vendors were thrilled when we said we booked with The Vineyards because their food is delicious. The range of options is more than you can imagine and everything tastes freshly made, rather than frozen. What you get for the price is also really wonderful. The site was beautiful even in November. I could not be more thrilled to have picked this location. There is only one wedding at a time, so the focus is on you. It also gives you the vineyard feel, but without having to worry about the extra details you will at some of the actual vineyards. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a eastern LI wedding location.

Profile Picture Leigh, 11/10/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Usually I don't like to leave 5 stars across the board but they were so great I couldn't give them anything less! They were wonderful from first glance to last pickup!! Eleni is a gem.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Vineyard Caterers provided excellent service! Our wedding day was pure perfection due to them! Our guests raved about the food...expressing how the food was the best wedding food and cocktail hour they ever experienced! The gorgeous grounds...vineyards, waterfall, gazebo, gardens...were perfect for photos! I can't thank them enough for everything. I will be highly
Recommending them to other newly engaged couples as I can't wait to attend as a guest.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I thank THE VINEYARDS for the five star service .. You guys made everything stress free thank you.

Profile Picture Yorlenny , 9/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

I will try and make this short and sweet, but feel it is important to share how great our experience was at the Vineyards. During the first round of entrees' my father did not try the Shrimp Wellington. He was hoping to try it as waiters were bringing around extra helpings of the different entrees'. Unfortunately, the waiters ran out before they reached my dad's table. The Maitre D, John (who is awesome), overheard our conversation and had the make another batch of shrimp wellington for my father. This was not the only case of how far the Vineyards staff will go to make our wedding day a great experience for our guests. One of our guests recently had lapband (sp?) surgery and was not able to eat solid foods at this time and soup was not one of the meals we had chosen to offer our guests. The waiter went to the head chef and presented our guest with a red pepper soup that he enjoyed very much. The Vineyards is a top notch organization from the General Manager to waitstaff. They all made it a great day that my wife and I will never forget!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/4/13, 1 Review