The Views at Sunset Ridge Reviews

40 | Cleveland, TN

40 Reviews for The Views at Sunset Ridge

• I

Isaac · Married on 08/03/2018

Awesome staff, in a sweet building. Every detail taken care of to make your big day flow stress free. Everyone was great!!
    Zach&lauren

Sent on 08/06/2018

Catilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I were fortunate enough to stumble across this venue on Wedding Wire back in December. We went and saw it in person while it was still in the construction phase, we were sold immediately. The venue is stunning, the views are breathtaking and the staff were impeccable.

The owners are fantastic as well. Leslie and Ashley helped us every step of the way.

Leading up to the wedding we were able to meet with our vendors pretty much anytime we wanted. We had multiple meetings. Some spur of the moment. :)

The week leading up to the wedding they were very accommodating and flexible about us dropping things off and setting things up early.

The wedding weekend was a breeze. I was given a walkie-talkie so that I could communicate with the staff without having to run all over the venue. They were so helpful and eager to make our special day as perfect as possible.

Our wedding was the weekend after another wedding which left guest and the wedding party unsatisfied. I was impressed when the venue called me that week to assure me that our wedding would not suffer.

Overall, we give this venue and the staff 4 thumbs up.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Channing · Married on 05/12/2018

We got married at The Views at Sunset Ridge in May. My husband and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it. On our wedding day, the staff was SO helpful. I had always dreamed about getting married outside under a cross. The Views was MORE than willing to let us decorate the way I dreamed! They were more than willing to move chairs from the ceremony site to the reception (even though it was over 90 degrees outside). The entire day was so smooth and stress-free. My husband and I after the wedding reflected on the entire day, we said we would have not changed a single about the wedding day. I seriously could have not dreamed about our wedding day anywhere else. The Views at Sunset Ridge helped our wedding dream come reality. I would recommend this venue to ANY bride!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Katlyne · Married on 04/07/2018

The Views at Sunset Ridge is a venue like no other. The facility is one of a kind where the options are endless to make any brides dreams come true. Not only are the views absolutely breathtaking, the building itself is well thought out to host large events and even small ones too. The bridal suite is gorgeous!!! And the grooms suite made my husband jealous that we couldn’t get married again so he could enjoy it for him and his buddies.
    We were guests to a family members wedding earlier this year, and we’re super impressed with how the staff helped the bride and groom get their day set and ready to go. They had people out directing traffic so there wasn’t any confusion on where to go. They helped direct the florists, and caterers to the places they were needing to be and all around made the bride feel like everything was going how she wanted and dreamed of.
    The wedding went smoothly and everyone was very impressed. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kaley · Married on 12/16/2017

To those wondering why there are so many poor reviews, please be aware that ALL of those reviews are from one single wedding. There are always two sides of a story. To see the venue’s side of the story, you can read all about it on their Facebook page.

I was the very first wedding in this venue, and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. The views are UNBEATABLE. That alone should convince you to have your wedding or big event there. On top of that, the staff is incredibly helpful and kind. I visited the venue when it was still under construction but decided to book them regardless because I could immediately tell the staff was committed to putting the venue together on time. Surely enough, the venue came together beautifully!! The staff worked day and night to get it looking absolutely gorgeous. They were incredibly helpful the whole way through. I was a very worried bride because it wasn’t finished when I first visited, but they allowed me to visit many times to reassure me. They were there for me the entire wedding weekend to make it absolutely perfect. I genuinely couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience. Thank you to these wonderful people for helping my day be everything I wanted and more!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/11/2021

Truly the total package..

As soon as we walked into the venue we knew this was where we wanted to get married. Not only was it gorgeous inside and out, but the staff is unbelievably friendly. They made sure every detail was just right for our special day from the drapes, to the decor, to the table setting. The day of coordination was a blessing as well. Doing this all without a wedding planner was difficult at times, but during our wedding they kept everything running so smoothly! I don’t know what we would have done without them. Oh and did I mention the entire venue is breathtaking??

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Molly

Molly H. · Married on 09/06/2020

You will not regret choosing The Views at Sunset Ridge!

You will not regret choosing The Views at Sunset Ridge! I had been looking at their beautiful venue online for a while before we finally went for a tour. Meeting Ashley, Leslie, and Allen sealed the deal! They put our needs and dreams first.

Their venue comes with access to a decorating room filled with just almost everything you will need! This can really help a tight decorating budget. Their staff carried themselves professionally and friendly throughout the entire process.

We also recommend looking into their on-site catering! Not only was the food delicious, but it helped the whole night run smoothly since it was being prepared and served by their staff. BONUS: we were able to use their dinnerware, which they completely setup and decorated according to Covid guidelines.

We could not have asked for a smoother wedding ceremony and reception. They flipped the downstairs room from an elegant ceremony room to a dance floor while we ate dinner upstairs. So much fun!

Thank you Views at Sunset Ridge for helping our wedding safely happen in 2020! We wish you the best in future events!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 05/24/2020

Flawless Wedding

We just had our wedding here on May 30th,2021 and it was absolutely wonderful. From the stunning views to Ashley catering to our EVERY need-the day was flawless.

We had originally scheduled our wedding for May 24th, 2020 but had to postpone due to COVID. During that time, Ashley and Leslie were incredibly understanding of the circumstances and immediately helped us to rebook for the next year with no penalties.
    There were SEVERAL emails sent back and forth as you can imagine and I will say that the responses may not have been immediate but they were always answered. I found the best way to get ahold of them is to call Ashley- she picked up every single time and was able to answer my questions instantly so it was a much more efficient way of communicating rather than to email.
    In addition, I had hired lots of different vendors which began to get complicated as I was making myself the middle man between the vendor and the venue- don't do this. As soon as I told Ashley things were getting too chaotic doing this, she was very receptive to having the vendors just contact her so that she could answer all questions. This served to be a huge relief for me!

I have seen a few reviews about the elevator and will say that we had an instance where we had problems with it (due to too many people on it at once) BUT that was a risk we took- as we had our cocktail hour on the second floor and dinner on the third while the reception was on the first when we knew we would have guests who would not be able to use the stairs.

I can not praise Ashley enough for how amazing she was on the wedding day. She was incredibly accommodating, listened to any changes I wanted to make on a whim, and was constantly checking in, not to mention she remained to calm the entire time! To any brides- the best way to reach her on the day of is via phone cause hello- she is running around all over the place!!

This venue could not be more stunning and the management could not have been more accommodating to us.
    THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/06/2021

Lily S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Best Venue in Chatt Area!!

Truly the very very best venue in Chattanooga! The views and grounds, themselves are unmatched, but the building is jaw-dropping. So lovely. They include chairs, tables, plates, linens, benches, glasses, and they offer catering which was really good! I was blown away at how beautiful all the details were. Every other venue's "included" options were plastic and aluminum and usually cost an extra couple hundred dollars. Views at Sunset Ridge includes beautiful dinnerware and lovely polished solid wood chairs and benches. The family is amazing and so so helpful! They took care of everything and honestly, as soon as I booked the venue, I kind of sat back and enjoyed the rest of engagement without stressing. Just have someone you hire or you know (I used a friend of my mom's) manage the day-of stuff on your end to coordinate with them. I cannot say enough good things about this place!!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Bella · Married on 11/03/2018

The most PERFECT day

I fell in love with this venue the moment I laid eyes on it and it wasn't even completely finished yet. I put my faith in the venue and booked it right away and that ended up being one of the best decision we made!! The owners were more than flexible, allowing us to visit and plan our day multiple times throughout the year. They were also beyond helpful during our rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. The venue speaks for itself how beautiful it is inside and out, but the owners make it even better by going above and beyond. Our special day was nothing but perfect.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hayden · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful venue with beautiful views and a great staff!

#zachandlauren

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Q. · Married on 08/22/2020

Venue Amazing

My daughter was supposed to have gotten married in May 2020 but because of the pandemic she ended up getting married in August 2020. They were very helpful in this pandemic planning. We had to change many things to make the guest feel safe to come to the wedding and they had great ideas.
    The venue was beautiful and amazing. They made it very easy to plan a wedding. They were always available and they had great ideas in decorated the venue. On the day of the wedding they took all the stress off of us. They made sure the day flowed wonderfully. We had an issue with an outside caterer at the last minute and they took care of everything.
    My daughter had her dream wedding and I would not change anything. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 02/22/2021

Trudy · Married on 07/14/2018

3.0

The staff at the view was excellent on the day of the event!!! They went above and beyond to make our daughters day a dream come true!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2018

2.5

The venue is so beautiful it was so much fun working with them. They also have lots of animals which was a bonus for me.

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Renae

Renae J. · Married on 10/24/2020

1.0

A venue who only cares about the money, and not your day.

Purchased their largest planning package so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the day of. Wow was I ever soo wrong. They didn't have my day of timeline. Didn't know what corsages or boutonnières went to who. Was extremely disrespectful to all of my vendors and family. I could go on and on about issues with this venue, but the icing on the cake was when the owner came up to me while I was getting my hair done to tell me she was quitting because my father parked beside the venue. Lol What a JOKE. Maybe if you had your ducks in a row you would understand that this situation could've EASILY been avoided. Like maybe putting cones and having the parking attendant that we paid for directing traffic... Running a wedding business requires true professionalism because this day will be remembered for the rest of our lives. The venue owner gets her emotions involved instead of being professional. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I thought I was just having the wedding jitters, but my gut was right. As she explained to my father they do not care about anything but getting their “mortgage paid”. Its a shame they are even in this business. Who makes a bride cry on their wedding day? This venue. I cant wait to see what kind of lame excuse they respond with. Bride to bride. Do not hire them to be your planners. Actually, avoid this venue if you want to have things go smoothly for your big day.

Sent on 12/29/2020