Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

59 Reviews for The Vibe DJs

Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
54 The Vibe DJs Reviews

Mike was awesome! He led the processional and recessional during the ceremony exactly how I envisioned the music to be and kept the party going all night during the reception. Everyone kept talking about how much fun they had! I wish he played a few more songs off of my playlist and asked us how to pronounce some last names, but it didn't matter because everyone had a great time. The Photo Booth was also a great time! Thanks for being so professional Mike, and being exactly what we needed music-wise at our wedding!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The Vibe Das were phenomenal! From the first phone interview, to the day of the wedding, Mike has been nothing but amazing with us. He kept our guests dancing the entire night and really knew how to read the crowd. Throughout every step of planning, he was available for input and really made our wedding memorable! We loved Mike and his music and would definitely recommend The Vibe DJs if you are looking to throw a great party.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vibe DJ was awesome! Great value for a photo booth, DJ (with DJ booth), gobo light and slide shows. Mike was super professional during prep and very responsive. Easy to work with personality.

Personality and DJ skills during the event were also on par with the party. He kept the party moving and on time. Played the majority of the music we requested, obviously there wasn't enough time for allll the songs we wanted lol

Would recommend them to anyone and definitely will use them again.

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ and photo booth. Everyone enjoyed the music and the inflatable photo booth. Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture Fiona, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great to work with right from the beginning. His response time was quick, he was extremely easy to talk to and work with and I immediately trusted him. The DJ is one of the most important parts of making sure your wedding night runs smooth and everyone has fun. Mike did a great job with keeping everyone on the dance floor and dancing. Everyone is still telling my husband and I that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too! We hired Mike to DJ our reception and ceremony, provide up lighting, a monogram and photo booth. Everything turned our beautiful and perfect! He even went out of this way to do some special requests for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Toni, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike from The Vibe DJs was phenomenal to work with. I had very specific expectations and requirements for my entrance song and he mixed it perfectly. He kept the party going through the whole reception. I definitely recommend him for anyone getting married in the Miami, Florida area.

Profile Picture alyssa, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an amazing choice for our wedding DJ. He was professional and quick to respond to any and all questions we had during the planning process. He helped provide us with everything we asked for and more, and was even able to put together a custom combination for a special parent dance. He did an awesome job playing great music and kept our guests dancing all night long and also provided beautiful uplighting and a gorgeous DJ booth. He was the BEST choice for a DJ!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Mike at The Vibe DJs is definitely a top notch professional. He made our wedding experience one that everyone who attended is still talking about. He was really way to work with and was very easy to contact leading up to the big day. Planning the event with Mike was very smooth and he accommodated our needs without hesitation.
I highly recommend getting all the add ons (lights, photo booth, c2o cannons!...) to make the night one to remember.

Profile Picture Angel, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I hired The Vibe DJ's for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone. They provided outstanding service from initial contact to post event follow up. Mike was awesome and had our dance floor full throughout the night!

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/8/16, 1 Review

Mike,

Thank you for everything! Our wedding was incredible. We knew from the first time we spoke to you that you would kill it, but the end result was beyond words.

Mike helped us from the very beginning. He was extremely attentive, responsive and on his game. He made the room look beautiful with the lights, knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

But most of all, unlike many S.Fla vendors, he didn't see us as $ signs. He treated us with the utmost respect, took care of everything he said he would, & sat with us 3 times to cover the details of the wedding.

To any of my friends/family/acquaintances about to throw a party, we will definitely refer Mike. He made our wedding a day to remember.

Thank you again Mike!!
-Erica & Matt

Profile Picture Erica, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and his team were phenomenal, they were instrumental in throwing an outstanding party!

Profile Picture Greg, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Mike and his team DJ our wedding at The Addison in Boca Raton. He was truly AMAZING! Blew us away! So professional really went above and beyond for us. So glad we booked him! We still have guests talking to us about the DJ and how awesome he was! Great job Mike! Thanks for everything brother!

Profile Picture Kyle, 2/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike from Vibe DJs was a joy to work with! He and his assistant were professional from the first Skype interview through the final tear down after the event. He ensured that everything we requested was included in the package and followed through on the night of our reception. And the bonus - for any true music lovers - is that he mixes live, so the whole night was a continuous dance party!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike was AMAZING and really completed my wedding day. My husband and I met with him at a local Starbucks months before our wedding and discussed all the details. Mike worked with our budget and was able to make suggestions for our big day. Mike confirmed details with us the week before our wedding and even went over the pronunciation of names in our party. On the day of our wedding, Mike was welcoming and made us feel at ease. He was friendly, outgoing(not too over the top), and professional. Everyone loved the selection of music that he played. I highly suggest The Vibe DJs.

Profile Picture Monica, 12/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I met Mike at church and knew of his professional skills from my friends' weddings. I only heard great things! So when it was my turn to get married, I contacted Mike, crossed my fingers and sure enough he was available. With an affordable price, availability, and flexibility, My husband and I booked him! He was sooooo organized from the days leading to the wedding date. He walked us through his program which selects the music of your choice. It was detailed and again very organized. I had no doubt he would take care of us! The music and introduction of the bridal party was on point and on time! I would definitely recommend The Vibe DJs for anyone looking for a dj of any occassion! Mike is the man!!

Profile Picture User6111613, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones
3.9

Pros: Great personality, easy to talk to, very professional, friendly, energetic, reads the audience well, and accommodates to changes well.

Cons: Made a couple mistakes during the reception which were very dissappointing and sound quality was bad at some points during the reception.

Mike was very easy to talk to and catered to our needs. He has a program where we input the songs we wanted him to play and when to play them. We also gave him an outline of events for the ceremony and reception, however, he made a few mistakes. Not all of them were serious, such as, putting up the wrong color of lights but there were some that were very disappointing. He did not announce all of the bridal party as they entered the reception hall as stated in the outline given to him. We were very disappointed with this and assume the bridal party was as well. Also, there were complaints from the guests that they could not hear and when they did, it was echoing. I give Mike the benefit of the doubt and assume that was just an issue with the acoustics of the hall, however, we chose him partly because he has been a DJ at that venue before and assumed that he would have expected the acoustic issue and would have addressed it appropriately but he did not.

Apart from those issues, Mike was an amazing DJ and rose to the difficult task of energizing a mostly conservative Christian Eastern cultural crowd who would have otherwise been very boring. He brought life to the party and his friendly and energetic personality spread over the oncoming crowd to the dancefloor.

Profile Picture Alfred, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

This company and especially the DJ (Mike P.) were incredible and truly lifesavers for my wedding after having to fire my previously hired wedding DJ just days before my wedding. It might seem like any company or DJ can do a wedding but I assure you this is simply not true. Mike came in days before my wedding, asked exactly the right questions and knew exactly how to manage the feel and flow of my wedding. He was truly a professional but also an engaging and fun DJ. He doesn't need a script but instead only an agenda which makes everything more natural. The company has awesome ratings and even better...their prices are extremely reasonable. I highly recommend you contacting the VibeDJs for any event.

Profile Picture Lyndi, 10/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Mike!!!!!!!! From the beginning you were so responsive and friendly. I felt instantly comfortable as soon as we met with you. Our wedding was perfect. All the songs, the flow, the photo booth, everything was perfect and I'm so glad you were our DJ. Everyone was really up dancing the whole time. Thank you again!!!!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Mike listened to my taste, MC'd beautifully, and had the party pumping every second! I couldn't have been more pleased as the bride!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I do not even know where to begin to describe what an amazing experience I had with The Vibe DJs. We were planning this Florida wedding while living in Texas and Mike made it the most easiest and pleasant experience ever! He actually listens to what you want and provides you with over the top expectations. He makes planning your big day so easy! He called three days before to make sure we were both on the same page and he ensured me that I will have nothing to worry about and I didn't! He even asked if I had a wedding coordinator (which we didn't because we couldn't afford it) and he said "I'll be your wedding coordinator" which meant the world to us. On our big day he did not disappoint! He got there early to set up and his booth looked amazing! He made sure everyone was lined up and were where they were supposed to be before the announcements into the reception and his music playlist was amazing and kept people dancing! I cannot thank Mike and The Vibe DJs enough for such an amazing, worry free night.

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we started to plan our Florida wedding from Kentucky, we were SO worried we would pick the wrong DJ. Luckily, we found Mike Pileggi from The Vibe DJs. Mike was absolutely wonderful and made our day complete. We had a small wedding, but Mike did a great job getting everyone to dance. Our wedding was culturally diverse, and he did an awesome job accommodating everyone. He played great music; the night was perfect thanks to Mike! If you are looking for the best DJ EVER, look no further. You will not go wrong with Mike! Thank you for everything!
-Alex and Ameer

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book him! Simple as that... I vetted 7 DJs in Miami for our wedding and Mike (The Vibes) was by far the most responsive and reasonable person of all of them. While others only cared about packages and getting us signed up, The Vibes was all about how they could make our vision a reality. He always picked up the phone when I called and when he said he would call me back on a specific day, he did just that. All my friends can't stop talking about how much fun our wedding was and how good the music was. He was even able to get us CO2 cannons (no other DJ would help us with that). His setup was professional and his energy was great. When you book him he has an online tool where you outline everything that is going to happen. A week before our wedding we met up for coffee and we did one final walk through. Thanks again Mike for making the most important day of our lives so memorable. Was a perfect performance. I highly recommend The Vibes.

Profile Picture Kelly Rock, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did a superb job as DJ for our wedding- we had so many comments from guests about how great the DJ was, how fun the dancing was etc. Even the bar tenders commented it was one of the best weddings they had ever worked at. He took cues from us well, stayed within our requested genres and didnt deviate unless we okayed it, which I greatly appreciated. We were sort of last minute planners and really not stressed- I think we probably stressed him out more by not putting our information in his website platform soon enough, however he has it avaialble to do well enough ahead so you arent doing it last minute like us. Mike was also helpful with getting our violinst set up, checking sound etc. I defintely recommend him for your wedding/event!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't begin to express how amazing Mike and his crew were. Mike was helpful, professional, and easy to work with. He made our wedding a truly AMAZING experience. The crowd didn't stop dancing and I'm still being told by the guest that they had a great time. We have found our DJ for all our upcoming events. I HIGHLY recommend The Vibe DJ to anyone who wants an unforgettable wedding. Thank you again Mike for being so fantastic with us.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It is very hard to find a good MC and a good DJ... luckily he is GREAT at both!
So easy to work with and is polite and professional.
Our wedding was a blast and it was truly because of him!
Thanks Mike!