The Venue on Main Denison Reviews

8 Reviews for The Venue on Main Denison

The Venue on Main Denison 1
The Venue on Main Denison 2

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2017

We used this venue for an 80th birthday party. It was the perfect size for about 85-100 people. The alcove was a perfect spot for our food tables. The exposed brick adds a lot of charm and the lights on the columns add warmth. My only negative is that the tables are very heavy and difficult for one woman to put out. Solution: find some strong young men to help. I was really glad it had tables and chairs available and we didn't have to rent them elsewhere. I would definitely rent this space again.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/05/2016

Our daughters wedding and reception was at The Venue on Main. Everything was wonderful and amazing. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Teresa · Married on 06/03/2016

I looked at several different venues and decided to choose this one for many reasons. For one I liked the "Old Charm" with the wood floors, brick walls, and tile ceilings. And, it was the perfect size for my wedding reception. Once decorated it looked amazing. Cindy was such a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have asked for any place more perfect. A special thank you to The Venue on Main and to Cindy for making our reception one to remember! I highly recommend this venue for any type of party.

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

We loved it working with the Salems and are so happy to have found their venue. Our reception was everything we imagined!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

It's great for small intamite weddings and receptions! Everyone loved it! Has a great vintage vibe! Owners were a breeze to work with! And prices were reasonable aswell! We had a great time and so happy we found them!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2017

Great, cheap place to have an event.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    The Venue on Main Denison 3
    The Venue on Main Denison 4

Shayna · Married on 07/09/2016

3.5

Venue is beautiful, with a very rustic feel. It's so worth the value, considering you get the space all day, the tables, and the chairs. I had 67 guests the space was just right. Some suggestions I might have for the (very friendly) owners are to install a sink, and a fridge in the backroom. Without these items, it made catering my own wedding very interesting. I also didn't care for the fact I had to share the restroom with a tenant (whom immediately made his presence known). But all in all, I was pleased. This venue has great photo opportunities, as well as wonderful monetary value for that bride on a budget! I would recommend this to a friend, and rent again.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Karen · Married on 03/11/2017

Exactly what we were looking for! Just the space we needed for a small wedding with a few family and friends!! We would recommend The Venue On Main, for your wedding, party, or shower. Easy access from Main street and the alley for big deliveries or vendors.

Sent on 03/31/2017