The Venue Chattanooga Reviews

29 Reviews for The Venue Chattanooga

1 User photo

The Venue Chattanooga 1

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2018

The Venue is such a beautiful space and Anne and Kate are very easy to work with. We were able to have 250 guests without feeling cramped and everyone had a wonderful time! Anne and Kate let me and my wedding planner visit the Venue multiple times to visually plan the look and feel as well as the work on the table schematics. Overall, I would definitely recommend that you consider the Venue for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Corrie · Married on 10/22/2016

So happy with The Venue!!! It was absolutely beautiful and the perfect balance between rustic and formal. It was a great size to both accommodate a large number of guests but still had the feel of an intimate gathering. They even set a TV up so guests could keep up with the football games! We used the entire property- the cottage to get ready and then to eat in before the reception, the gardens for a cocktail hour, then the venue for the reception. It was perfect! Not to mention, Kate and Anne make everything go so smoothly!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Venue

The Venue was beautiful! Kate and Anne were both such a great help! It was a little pricey and we were not able to do our rehearsal dinner there but other than that everything was perfect! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sepideh · Married on 10/06/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here in the indoor large main space. Anne was very patient with all of my questions. The space is beautiful and they let you use whatever vendors you like. They also provide you with a great list of recommended vendors. Anne told/ encouraged me to use the garden space for photos numerous times as there was no other event going on the day of our wedding. I even ended up paying extra for us to just sit in the cottage for a few hours in between photos. Unfortunately on my wedding day there were people having a rehearsal at the cottage. No one communicated this to me at all! This was by far the most frustrating/ stressful situation on my wedding day. Apparently Anne didn't communicate this to Kate and then had the audacity to tell me she didn't know we were taking photos there. Instead of moving the rehearsal to the cottage space no one was using, we had to maneuver around the rehearsal which started an hr late, while the other bride and her friends gave us dirty looks. Our whole photography schedule had to be rearranged. The communication between the owners is very poor. I thought
    this situation was handled very unprofessionally and poorly considering nothing had been shared with me and I paid extra to utilize this space.

Sent on 10/09/2017