15 Reviews for The Venetian Ballroom

Parking (2)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Server(s) (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

Great experience using the ballroom this past weekend. The owners are nice and very accommodating, would definitely recommend for any event .

Profile Picture Kenland, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the venue was beautifully decorated

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an 18th birthday for our daughter and we loved everything and my daughter was very happy. Thank you.

Profile Picture Zuleika, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated my daughter’s sweet sixteen and the venue looked amazing, the lighting was perfect, my guest were really impressed with the venue we found the perfect location for my daughters friends to come, not to far from home, great parking area available, enough space for food buffet, candy table, DJ are and plenty of dance floor. I certainly will rent it again!

Profile Picture Andreina , 11/18/17, 1 Review

excellent service,profesionalism

Profile Picture Lourdes, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I did my daughter quinceanera last weekend by my self and this place was perfect, they have the best price, the people that worked with me was very nice, Mike and his wife help me a lot with everything, I recommend this place for any event, grate memories.

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people and services was great , I can't express how helpful they were to all of our needs for that day and prior days as well, the venue was beautiful, clean , it was perfect.

Profile Picture Edna, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I rented the Hall in Kissimmee for my son's first birthday, and i must say that the place is beautiful. Mike and his family were all so kind and professional. This place is amazing and perfect for many events. Oh and i can not forget the bartender, he was great! Thank you all!

Profile Picture User7022304, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have booked the Venetian ballroom for several years in a row and will continue to do so. The owners are the absolute greatest when it comes to ensuring your event is an unforgettable experience. The venue is gorgeous and very well taken care of - I have never had any complaints in terms of cleanliness or appearance. The owners are very responsive and cooperative to everything such as table set up, lighting, music, and so on. The employees all have a great attitude and deliver excellent customer service during events as well. Many venues tend to get warm in temperature with the amount of people in attendance, but this location has a very powerful AC system that has never disappointed. You definitely get what you pay for and I can't recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and reasonably priced! we cannot wait for our wedding in October 2016!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar