Uptown Social Reviews

7 Reviews for Uptown Social

• Nick

Nick Corbett · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent ,very happy, great wedding

Great friendly people.. we had a great wedding and got everything perfect for us.. they were beyond wonderful.. very help ful and right on top of everything .. perfect wedding place..

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2017

My wedding day was an absolute dream and it was all because of The Uptown Center! Joy and her entire team were absolutely amazing! They were organized, detail-oriented, creative, helpful, responsive, and kind during the entire wedding planning process and on our wedding day. Her entire team made sure my wedding day and all the days leading up to it were absolutely perfect from start to finish. I live in Texas and Joy made the wedding planning process so easy and organized for me even though I was thousands of miles away! During the initial walk through of the venue I just knew that this was my dream-wedding venue. The venue is just so unique! It has such breathtaking historic charm that made me fall in love with it immediately. There is truly no other wedding venue like it in the area! Not only does it have a gorgeous ballroom, but also it has three beautiful bridal suites and a very large bar and cocktail lounge. There are also many beautiful backdrops for pictures inside and outside of the venue. My entire bridal party and all of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue! The food and catering staff were also wonderful! We had so many different options to choose from for our wedding day menu and the food turned out delicious. This venue is a triple threat and has everything a bride could ever want– helpful and detail-oriented staff, wonderful food, and a uniquely beautiful ballroom. I cannot thank The Uptown Center enough for giving my husband and I our dream New Year's Eve wedding! We will definitely be recommending this venue to anyone planning their future wedding!! It is absolutely the best place to get married!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Uptown Social's reply:

Wow, Shannon! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! I am so glad fate brought us together for the most amazing NYE wedding and the start of you and Will's new life together!! You two are the cutest and have the sweetest family! Come visit us for some fun anniversary photos! xoxo Joy, Jay, Salena & The Uptown Center Staff
  • APD

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I even start with this!? We had our wedding ceremony and reception with the Uptown Center in July and it far exceeded every expectation we could have ever had! When I first toured the venue I was with my mom and sister, as soon as we walked in we just knew it was "the one". It's absolutely beautiful and is completely different than any other venue in the area. Joy and Salena were beyond accommodating, from the venue tours to the day of, they were there to help us with whatever we needed. We had so many of our guests telling us that the food was some of the best food that they had ever had at a wedding, which was something that was so important to us, and that the bar had a large variety of choices. They also told us how beautiful and unique the venue was and how they had never seen anything like it! I seriously can not thank you all enough for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far! I feel like I could go on and on about how amazing everything was, but we could seriously be here all day. Having our wedding here was one of the best wedding related decisions that we made!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Uptown Social's reply:

Wow! Amanda, we are so, so thrilled that you absolutely loved your Uptown wedding! It truly was a night to remember, from hail in the morning, your personalized ceremony, to all the sweet treats and surprises for your guests! It was our honor to host it and was a pleasure to work with you and your sweet family!

Joy went above and beyond to help us make our special day exactly how we wanted it. She worked with us to find the perfect combination in a price range we were comfortable with. The venue is absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Uptown Social's reply:

Thank you for this kind review! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new life together!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Uptown center is amazing!! Staff are all so friendly and meet your needs. I highly recommend this beautiful place!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Elizabeth Moskwa · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Stunning Venue

The Uptown Center is a beautiful venue. Its architecture has character and beauty. From original organ pipes to the vaulted ceilings, the space feels authentic. In the beginning, we were emailing three different people and that lead to some frustration because we would have to repeat ourselves. However, once we were only speaking to Jeremy, everything fell into place. He is absolutely amazing at his job and made sure everything was what we wanted. On our wedding day, there was a parade that no one was unaware of until the day before. Jeremey contacted us and explained how he already talked to the city and all of our vendors. He came up with a plan to ensure that our day was not ruined by the parade and the subsequent road closures. In the end, it all worked out and our guests enjoyed watching the parade before our ceremony. Jeremy and the rest of the staff stayed throughout the night and told us to talk to them if we needed anything. The only other minor complaint was that the staff or the catering staff, we aren’t really sure who, started to clean up the tables early. It made some of our guests uneasy. Overall, the Uptown Center and Jeremy were amazing, and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

4.2

A True Fairytale

The venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was amazing! Our family and friends enjoyed themselves and always inquire about how we found the Uptown Center. Now they also plan to have future events there as well!

Sent on 10/23/2018