The Upstate Harpist Reviews

45 | Clifton Park, NY

45 Reviews for The Upstate Harpist

Piyali · Married on 06/02/2012

Leah was an incredible harpist!!! She not only provided excellent, professional and beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but was also a pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond to emails, and allowed for the musicians that I also had playing with her at the ceremony to get practice time in at her own home, with was a blessing and very nice of her to offer this. My friends who worked with her said that she was wonderful, not only professionally, but as a person too! I even invited her and her husband to our reception, I was so impressed with her kindness. Even when I decided to change one of our ceremony songs last-minute, the change was carried out, without a glitch. Thank you, Leah, for helping to make our ceremony and cocktail hour so special!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2012

Leah really made my wedding ceremony special! Here music was beautiful and my guests were very impressed! I highly recommend her to anyone. Pluse Leah is one of the most affordable harpists that I came across in our area.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Lynda · event on: 05/09/2012

Adding a harpist to our corporate reception was a last minute decision. Leah not only provided great service prior to the event, but her performance was the highlight of the evening. Her music set the tone for our awards recognition dinner that followed. Leah's website provided all the answers to my questions, a great selection of music, and her fee was affordable for our non-profit budget. I highly recommend her and would definitely have her perform again at a future event.

Augie · Married on 05/06/2012

It was a pleasure doing business with the Upstate Harpist. In crafting our wedding ceremony/program we kept in touch with Leah for advice and recommendations. She provided us with a sample CD of her music which made our music selection choices very easy. Whenever I would email her with a question or concern, she immediately responded back. I know from all of our wedding guests that they were inspired by hearing Leah's music when they arrived to the wedding ceremony. It created a wonderful and celebratory atmosphere and I would recommend anyone planning a wedding to hire Leah for your ceremony music. It's something your guests will never forget and neither will you! Congrats to all you future bride and grooms/grooms & grooms/brides & brides!

Denise · Married on 04/15/2012

Leah exceeded all our expectations. We felt that we were dealing with a talented professional throughout the many months of planning and on the wedding day itself; she was spectacular. We had a piper, a jazz band and Leah throughout the day. Our wedding guests only commented on how beautiful the harp music was.

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • User2445173 · event on: 04/08/2012

Leah was on time, professional, flexible, and extremely talented as a harpist. Everyone loved the touch she added to our service.

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2012

We loved working with Leah and having a harp player added such elegance to the ceremony. We met with her a few weeks before the wedding to cover music selections and she did a great job helping us make the right choices. I would highly recommend having her play at your wedding. She is great and extremely talented!!

• User2445503 · event on: 03/24/2012

Leah was amazing, incredible music, great presence... really added a touch of class to the party.

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2011

We were so fortunate to have had Leah as our ceremony musician! She was absolutely wonderful. We met with Leah prior to our wedding and she played for us the several suggestions that we had. We loved it! It was so beautiful it brought both my fiance and I to tears. We were also unsure of our recessional music. Leah gave us some suggestions to fit with the feel of our ceremony. She was absolutely wonderful.

On the day of she was on time, professional and played just beautifully. We can't say thank you enough for the beautiful music she provided. It made our day so much more special and whenever I hear the Cannon in D I will always have tears in my eyes.

Sent on 01/30/2012

Nathan · Married on 11/11/2011

Leah is the owner and musician of Upstate Harpist. We asked Leah when we signed her if she would be willing to learn and play Love Story as that is what my fiance/wife wanted to walk in to. She said absolutely. We then requested a cd of her samples, and later requested a sample of Love Story. Leah had no hesitation in completing these requests. We never got to meet Leah as we were from out of state, and by the time we heard the music, we were getting married, then she left after the ceremony. From all the interactions we had via phone and emails, I was very pleased with her professionalism. A must have at your wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2011

k · Married on 11/05/2011

Leah was awesome. We actually used her for our rehearsal dinner music. She was responsive, flexible, on-time and totallly professional. Everyone at the dinner loved her background music. She would certainly be a good choice for a ceremony or reception also, and would be more affordable than a group of musicians. If you are looking for a harpist, or musician in general, you should absolutely check Leah out and listen to her samples.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Jodi · Married on 08/12/2011

Leah did a great job at my daughter's ceremony. She was very responsive and available to answer questions that came up while planning. The ceremony was held outdoors and the harp accompanied by the flute provided that magical touch.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Katie · Married on 04/16/2011

Leah was wonderful to work with--responsive and flexible. I wanted my brother (who plays the cello) to accompany her, and she was totally open to it--she coordinated with him directly and sent him the sheet music to the pieces I selected, and even arranged to rehearse with him before the wedding. Everyone commented on the beautiful combination of harp and cello during the ceremony. I am very happy I found her and would recommend her to anyone looking for music for their wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Shaakima · Married on 08/14/2010

From start to finish Leah was great to work with. She is very professional and very sweet, but most important, she can play that harp. My guests were very impressed by her talent and everyone thought a harpist was an elegant touch. Leah communicated with us very well, she was friendly with our guests and she helped make my wedding the best day of my life. Thank you again Leah!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Amy · Married on 05/14/2010

Leah was ABSOLUTELY amazing in her services; she did a beautiful job, and everyone was so amazed at her talent. She was professional from the onset, timely, provided me with a sample of her music, and a wonderful part of our wedding. Her prices were incredibly reasonable for the quality of musician she is. I would recommend or hire Leah again in a heartbeat! Thank you for such a wonderful memory! -Amy Anselment Fleming

Sent on 07/05/2011

Diane · Married on 05/01/2010

The music was great

Sent on 07/06/2011

Great variety of music played! Guests were very happy with the harp music!

Sent on 09/09/2014

joan · Married on 07/20/2012

Leah Kidwell's music was absolutely beautiful and added elegance to the outdoor wedding ceremony. So many guest commented on the quality of the harp music. Leah was a tremendous help in making suggestions for the ceremony. Her professionalism, talent and friendliness were stellar!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Having a harpist for our wedding ceremony added a unique touch to our special day :)

Sent on 01/09/2013

Melanie · Married on 08/24/2012

Great music selection. She was right on time and very professional! Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2013