25 Reviews for The Untouchables Band

Learning New Songs (1)
MC (1)
Vocals (1)
Lighting (1)

If I could rate Wayne and the Untouchables 100 stars... I would! They were professional, talented, interactive, fun and just downright INCREDIBLE. Every. Single. Guest. cannot stop complimenting on our great they were and how much fun they have. My husband aunt is now going to use them for her daughter’s wedding! Thank you to Wayne and the Untouchables again for the unforgettable evening!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Sound/PA System

The Untouchables Band was above and beyond our expectations! They made our wedding day incredible, and kept the party going all night! My husband and I did not leave the dance floor the entire night! Best experience with a wedding band that we've ever had! What a very talented group of artists!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Wayne and The Untouchables are THE best. We had them at my and both my sisters weddings, my cousin's wedding and she has referred them to some of her friends as well. They are fun, entertaining, crazy talented and really make your event special! Wayne was great in getting in touch and making sure that all details were clear as well as understanding the type of music you're looking for. We had so many people sending us messages after the wedding commenting on how amazing they were! I would highly recommend Wayne and The Untouchables! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow! This is by far the best wedding band I have ever heard! They looked like they were enjoying themselves as much as our wedding guests! They had guys with a saxophone and trombone moving around the dance floor while playing The voices of the multiple singers were top notch PLUS they rotated members of the band so they played continuously for the entire reception. If you see them you will book them!

Profile Picture Maryellen, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Untouchables were amazing at our wedding! Wayne was so easy to work with in preparation for the wedding and they really our reception one to remember! The music was great and the band really got people dancing-our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

If you are getting married and need a band, this is it. Really. I know when looking there were a few I was like, "This one sounds good"... The Untouchables were hands down the best choice I made for my wedding day. My husband and I had never even seen them in person so we thought it was a gamble, but their videos don't even do them justice. Everything from the band musicians, their enthusiasm, their voices (OH MY GOSH - INCREDIBLE); they truly brought the party. People continuously are contacting me about the fantastic time they had at my wedding all due to the band and how they have never been to a wedding where people literally didn't leave the dance floor from beginning to end. I danced my whole entire wedding because every time I wanted to leave the floor, the perfect song began to play and I couldn't pry myself away. Wayne was so wonderful to work with and is responsive every step of the way. They played all through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and brought the whole (7 piece) band in for the reception. They truly don't skip a beat and you simply can not go wrong with this wonderful band with such lovely people!

Thank you so much again for making the day one to remember.
-Meghan & Sam

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We had our original band brake up a few months before the wedding and I had to scramble to find another band. It ended up being the best thing that could have happened for our wedding. Wayne was a pleasure to deal with and the band was fantastic. The Untouchables are not your average wedding band. Our day was overly hot so people weren't dancing right away but the band ended up drawing everyone in and got the party going anyway. Book with confidence.

Profile Picture Mike, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Reception

Amazing!!! We had a 5 month engagement, our one non-negotiable was that we had to have a band. Good bands are hard to find that short notice but my mother in law found The Untouchables (we lucked out, they were available) and they blew us away!! Wayne was a delight to work with in every way possible (he almost seemed too relaxed, but that's because he is really great at his job!) Their performance was incredible! They had to clear the floor for our entrance, people just didn't want to sit down. We (and our guests) could not have been happier. The Untouchables made it a true party!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Thinking back, we couldn't imagine our wedding without The Untouchables Band. They provided so much entertainment and energy to our 150-person wedding. We had Wayne, a drummer, two vocalists, and a guitarist, which was the perfect mix for our event and each member was very talented. Guests both young and old couldn't stop raving about and dancing to them. Several guests mentioned that they felt like they were at a concert (the guitarist was likened to Mick Jagger by a few people) and the dance floor was full the entire reception. Wayne chose great selections based on our preferences and expertly read the room throughout the night to keep the party's energy up.

From a planning perspective, Wayne was a topnotch professional. He always responded quickly to our questions and made himself available by email and phone. He recommended a reception timeline with us in advance and then coordinated directly with our venue. We loved that he took the lead and made our planning easier. Based on our communication prior to the wedding, we felt confident in The Untouchables Band and were not disappointed. They were even flexible during the reception, when we decided to do an impromptu bouquet toss!

We highly recommend The Untouchables Band and can't thank them enough for making our wedding reception memorable for all.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Ready to dance all night long? If so, look no further than Wayne and the Untouchables band. They will have your entire wedding guest list on the floor for sure! We booked the Untouchables after seeing them perform at Harrah's in Atlantic City and knew that we had to have them at our wedding. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the experience of selecting them as our wedding band — they made everything SO easy for us and were SUPER accommodating at every turn. They learned every song that we asked them to, including a "mashup" from the movie Pitch Perfect as a special gift to my father. We didn't find one other band who was willing to do that when we asked. All night guests came up to my husband, me and my parents to tell us that the Untouchables were the best band they'd ever heard...and that praise has continued long after that day. People are still commenting that our wedding was the most fun they've ever had because of our band! Book with Wayne and the Untouchables. I promise you'll have an amazing night!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

If we could give The Untouchables Band 100 stars, we would! They absolutely made our reception. Not only did they make sure that our guests had a great time, but they truly seemed to enjoy playing together! Wayne was fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. We would highly recommend this band for your wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The Untouchables are amazing! They performed for our reception on October 10, 2015. They were so easy to work with during the planning process. We asked them to play a song for our entrance that was not on their list. Wayne and the band pulled it out of their archives, played it for the first time in years, and they sounded fantastic! Our guests were up and dancing all night. This band doesn’t just perform, they get out on the dance floor too. The entire band was out dancing and playing in the crowd. We had so much fun. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how good they were and many have asked for their contact information. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I am not sure where to even begin - The Untouchables are amazing and were the highlight of our wedding day! Our guests were up and dancing after salads were served and I think they would have been happy to miss their entree because they were having so much fun dancing. So many of our guests commented that they had never danced that early in the evening at a wedding and our engaged guests were trying to book them by the end of the night. The band members were very interactive and the crowd loved it! Wayne was very accommodating and happy to play any style/genre of music we requested. I cannot say enough good things about this band, they were phenomenal and we wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture User3939593, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

We heard more times than we can possibly count during our wedding that The Untouchables are "the best wedding band ever!" We totally agree with our guests. From start to finish (cocktail hour to the last song), Wayne and crew kept the party going, playing hit after hit. They are the best at reading crowds, knowing exactly when to step on the pedal and when to slow things down.

Part of the reason they're so good is all the homework they do beforehand. Wayne took all of our phone calls regarding song selection and suggestions, responded quickly to frantic emails regarding changes to set pieces, and accommodated day of changes.

Their song list is expansive, with current hits and many classics. Wayne and The Untouchables also learned a few new pieces for us.

The Untouchables Band is by far the best wedding band that we've ever seen. Their talent and energy are unparalleled. It was the easiest decision for us, and we're so thankful they were available on our wedding day.

We highly recommend The Untouchables Band. Just check our their video and audio links on their website. Then multiply that by 1,000.

Profile Picture Tim, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say enough about Wayne & The Untouchables Band-- they were truly the highlight of our wedding!! Guests were up and dancing during the salad course! We couldn't even believe what an amazing party it was!! The Untouchables provided such a fun atmosphere that allowed our guests to let loose and enjoy themselves-- Even a year later our guests are still talking about how awesome our band was. These talented musicians also provided beautiful tunes for our cocktail hour and ceremony. And in addition to their incredible talents, this crew is also extremely kind and fun! Thank you, Wayne & The Untouchables!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

If you want a band that has all of your guests up on the dance floor the entire night then look no further! This unique 7 piece band learned new songs for us, came out into the crowd and up on the balcony to play saxophone solos. They were unbelievable. Wayne and the ladies have AMAZING voices and rocked the house! Every person at my wedding commented how awesome the Untouchables were. Thank you so much Wayne for making me and all my guests dance our booties off!

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The band had everyone on the dance floor even before the bridal party was announced! They were just awesome all the way around. The band did a perfect rendition of forever young by bob Dylan for my father daughter dance I was thrilled. There was not one person sitting down the whole night. They rocked it!

Profile Picture Em, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this band is, I would say 80% of my wedding guests said that the band was the best they ever saw at a wedding, the next day my 85 year old grandmother's hips were sore because she danced so much. The night turned out to be an amazing experience and without Wayne and the Untouchables I don't think it would have been the same, they literally were the whole event, I wouldn't be worried about getting people to dance and have fun, let these guys take care of that. I really hope a friend in the future has the Untouchables at their wedding again, I suspect they will since Wayne must have spent an hour afterwards talking to guests who asked for his business card. Thanks again for an unforgetable night!!! Jason S.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wayne and the Untouchables made my wedding night! Simply amazing and by far my favorite vendor to work with. Wayne is such a professional and the band kept the crowd dancing and happy!

Profile Picture User3388988, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

We used them for all three of our daughters weddings. The are awesome. The dance floor was always full, the band mingled on the dance floor with the guests and everyone had the best time because of this band. People could not stop talking about them even months after the affair. I would highly recommend the Untouchables to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/23/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Wayne and The Untouchables were wonderful. Wayne was great to work with leading up to the wedding and the evening turned into a huge dance party to the delight of all the guests, young & old. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This band was awesome!!! I can't say enough about the Untouchables and how great they made our wedding/party. They did exactly what we asked and had our guests dancing from the second our reception started. I can't say enough about this band and their talent. Plus they aren't afraid to share the mic with your guests as it seems many of mine wanted to sing along!!! My husband and I are trying to come up with another reason to use this band already, that's how much fun they made our wedding. If nothing else we are making sure feature friends looking for a band hire them!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is AMAZING! We saw them at a friend's wedding last October and as soon as we got engaged this past March I contacted them! We used a 5 person band set up and they drove in from PA and were pretty reasonable cost wise. They can play such a variety of music and really engage the guests. We got sooooo many compliments on this band, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, organized, professional band for a wedding and really any event!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/8/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Wayne and the band were awesome. They played nonstop music for our cocktail hour and reception. We were able to pinpoint songs we definitely wanted and did not want to hear at the wedding and they put on a great show. The Untouchables even played special songs that werent on their list for our first dance, our dances with our parents and more.

The sax and guitar players were out in the crowd interacting with people on the dancefloor. My brother/best man was a highlight of the night as he jammed with the band for a couple songs. People were loving it.

We recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Dustin, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews