The UnRuffled Bride Wedding & Event Coordination Reviews

55 | New York, NY

55 Reviews for The UnRuffled Bride Wedding & Event Coordination

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Rebecca and Luis helped make our wedding the best and happiest day of our lives. From our initial meeting with Rebecca all the way through our actual wedding they were rock stars. We first met with her in April, and she answered all our questions patiently and she was able to put us in touch our excellent ceremony musician, Chris Williams. Over the course of the next five months, my fiancé and I had countless email exchanges with her, and I told her every time I saw her name in my email inbox I immediately felt calmer. We met with Rebecca again a few days before our wedding for our walk-through. It was also the first time we met Luis. We met at our ceremony space, where we did a quick run-through, then we headed to our reception space, where we were able to meet with the restaurant owner. At both places, Rebecca and Luis asked us logistical questions we hadn't even thought of, and we were able to all get a better sense of how the day would go. The day before our wedding, we met with Rebecca and Luis again for our rehearsal. It was a Friday afternoon, and a lot of family were taking a car service and were stuck in traffic. Everyone was late, but Rebecca kept her cool and ran the walk-through patiently and calmly. On our actual wedding day, Rebecca and Luis were amazing. She later told me there were people in our ceremony space who refused to move, despite us having secured a permit months before. It was one of my biggest fears for my wedding day, and we're so lucky and happy she was there to take care of the situation. She was also there for when our chairs were dropped off, and she made multiple calls to our car service that day, arranging for all our transportation. She told the musicians when to start, when the officiant should walk in, and directed and coordinated our ceremony perfectly. They kept us on schedule at the reception and made sure everything ran smoothly. The entire day ran seamlessly thanks to this incredible duo, and I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • W

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband found this vendor after our 1st DOC canceled on us two months prior to our wedding. We were in a frenzy since we had booked our original DOC 9 months before.

When we met with this duo for a consultation, we were immediately set at ease. They were so comforting, we found ourselves laughing and just having a good time (when we weren't going over the wedding details). As soon as they left, we knew it felt right and had to book them. Rebecca responded to all my emails immediately and when she wasn't available would send a quick text message letting us know she hadn't forgotten us. She helped put a timeline together and even gave us great ideas for the day of, things we hadn't even thought about. They had a walkthrough and rehearsal prior to the day to help us with the order of things.

On the day of, they were met with many issues with the venue. My officiant and a guest got stuck in the elevator. The elevators then went out of service before all the guests and myself arrived. We had to climb four flights. Luis helped many of the elderly up the stairs, it was a painful and slow process. They took it in stride, while keeping me updated but never once let me feel stressed. Rebecca continuously told me everything was okay. She made sure we ate as soon as we walked into the bridal suite. They lit up hundreds of candles and filled the bathtub up with rose petals and floating candles. Only later did I learn she had to clean up the bathtub from broken glass and bottle caps from the previous wedding the night before. At the end of the night she even made a last run to make sure nothing was left behind. I honestly feel we wouldn't have enjoyed ourselves had it not been for her and her very helpful husband Luis. Luis carried out the surprise groom cake too. They were angels.

I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kevonné · Married on 08/31/2013

Rebecca & Luis are the real deal! So we have been married for a year now and I feel so bad for taking so long to write this review because I was so impressed with the level of service that Rebecca & Luis provided. I only hired Rebecca as Day of Coordinator but from the beginning she was responsive to my many questions and concerns as I was planning an overseas wedding (lived in Bermuda but was having a wedding in Manhattan). Rebecca came to appointments with me and was even willing to scout a location when I thought I might have to change locations. The cherry on the top was her husband as her bonus teammate. He assisted my husband on the day of the wedding when he was getting ready. The day went smoothly without a hitch and I didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Rebecca & Luis! We really appreciated the value they both added to our day, helping it to be stress free with no thought about how things were running having to cross my mind as they took care of everything and this resulted in a day we could truly enjoy! This was one of the best decisions I made in regards to the wedding and was certainly great value for the money spent! Thanks Guys!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Niki · Married on 08/30/2013

We wanted to send you a quick message to say a huge thanks - to the both of you - for all of your amazing work both leading up to, and during, the wedding. We never imagined that our wedding would create such a buzz, and we know that a huge part of the success of the occasion was down to your expert preparation and seamless management on the day.

We're extremely grateful that we had you on our team.

Arranging a New York wedding from the UK was always going to be challenging, but we had a great feeling about you from our very first email exchange; you have a lovely blend of relaxed professionalism and we could tell that you'd be fun to work with. Frankly, you exceeded all of our expectations.

Firstly, we really appreciated all of the detailed work you did behind the scenes in the days leading up to the event. We learned that you spent hours on the phone for us (often after midnight) negotiating with suppliers to make sure that everything would go smoothly on the day. We really valued the fact that you fought hard for us, and represented our interests, whilst keeping all of our suppliers motivated and onside. I think this is a really delicate balancing act, and a talent that I have a great deal of respect for.

On the day itself, you were both incredible, but I guess we'll never really grasp the full extent of the work that you did for us. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed you; shielding us from questions; warmly attending to our guests; delicately guiding the timetable and dealing with our multitude of suppliers and the venue. I know that there were a million and one things that we never noticed, but I guess that's the skill of a first-rate wedding coordinator. From our point of view everything just worked, and we were both able to focus on enjoying the day.

Obviously, I would recommend you guys in a heartbeat to anyone getting married in NYC, especially if, like us, they were coming in from overseas.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Lori · Married on 08/10/2013

How do you start a review for a perfect wedding planner. My wedding was perfect because of this team. I used The Unruffled Bride for the day of. My 1st banquet manager said I didn't need one and I see I did. She took care of the big and small problems and seemed like she was always their to answer any questions that I needed. Rebecca & Luis are a perfect team. Anything that concerned me she was their to listen and fix. If you need a wedding planner Rebecca & Luis are your best All -Star Team. Thank You for the great service and ear.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Nicky · Married on 08/03/2013

I had the most amazing wedding because of hiring the most wonderful day of coordinator a bride could wish for. I had never planned anything in my life and wanted to have a quaint yet elegant DIY wedding in New York. I thought I could pull it off on my own, but everyone urged me to hire a day of planner to take care of all the final details on the day of. This is where I met my wedding Angels. Rebecca and Luis were PHENOMENAL! From our first meeting to our rehearsal, Rebecca and Louis puts your mind at ease and works feverishly yet quietly to make every detail of your wedding come to life. I was very worried because we had an outdoor wedding and the weather did not look like it was going to hold up . Rebecca assured me that she would be my good luck charm as it never rained on any of her previous brides. Although "Rain Dancing" was not part of our contract, Rebecca surely did chase the rain away and we had a magical and sunny ceremony despite the forecast. I recall looking down from my suite to view the ceremony space and was blown away at how gorgeous it turned out. I actually cried before walking down the aisle just for this fact. Rebecca and Luis went above and beyond what was expected and all with a smile! I felt truly honored to have them on board and I would get married again just to work with them once more!(same husband ofcourse)lol. 2 thumbs up(i'd put more if I had more thumbs) Highly Recommended!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Snigdha · Married on 06/09/2013

Rebecca and Luis were amazing! We had a 180 guest Indian wedding in NJ with many people flying in from all over the world and it was beautiful. Indian weddings are a lot of more work to begin with since our ceremonies are typically 2 hours long, and there are many extensive decorations/dress changes, etc. Rebecca and Luis were extremely flexible to work with. They came to see vendors with us and to our meetings with the venue. Rebecca took so many notes, and knew all the details. She came to our apartment with Luis to discuss the final day of event coordination closer to our date. During the wedding day, Rebecca and Luis were running around the venue making sure everything was perfect. We had some hitches due to a vendor and some other staff at the venue, but Rebecca helped smooth those things over. She provides excellent service at an incredible value. I was so lucky to find her, especially since the wedding was getting extremely expensive for our family. Not to mention, Rebecca and Luis are such kindhearted, friendly people. It's very rare to meet such wonderful people in your life! Hire Rebecca and you will save yourself so much stress on your wedding day (and maybe get to enjoy the day as well as the bride!)

Sent on 07/19/2013

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

Rebecca is amazing! I am so happy my husband and I hired her to coordinate our wedding. We had a very DIY wedding so there were many details that we would need to handle ourselves. Rebecca and I emailed constantly in the months leading up to the day and met up a few weeks before. She helped keep me calm and take care of things when many things didn't go as planned in the weeks leading up to the big day. She and her husband are a great team. When air conditioning fluid started to leak all over the reception venue, they calmly suggested I move the tables around and have the dance floor in the middle. Now nobody got dripped on and the dance party was even more amazing. I definitely had a vision for how I wanted things to look and she took my ideas and brought them to life that day. Her husband Luis even manned our Ipod during the ceremony and reception as we didn't hire a DJ. Everything ran so smoothly thanks to them. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them! Plus they're just really nice people. If you need a day of coordinator, you must hire Rebecca!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 03/23/2013

Rebecca was a godsend! From the first time I met with her, she gave me ideas to keep me within my budget, while still keeping my wedding elegant. Then, she promptly responded to all of my emails and nipped any potential problems in the bud. She even reached out to all of my vendors and made sure they knew to contact her on the day of! On the day, I found little things to freak out about, but she was Jiminy Cricket on my shoulder, making sure I ate and kept calm. Her husband, Luis, kept the faux-photo-booth going strong all night long! After my wedding, people raved about how awesome Rebecca was (my husband says he is so glad I hired The Unruffled Bride - at first, he was very much against it. That said it all!). I suggest you hire this team. I wish I had Rebecca from day 1. Not only that, she is so sweet and easy to talk to. Wonderful company and wonderful people!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Rebecca was a terrific day-of coordinator. She was responsive and available to us before the wedding -- going above and beyond what the contract called for and joining us on an additional walkthrough of the venue -- and perfect on the actual day. She was calm and in control, but also managed to stay out of the way so that my husband and I, and our families, could enjoy the evening and not think too much about the logistics. When a few issues arose, as they inevitably do (late wedding party, issues with a venue manager) she quietly, but firmly took care of them, which meant we only had to hear about them for a minute, before moving on and enjoying the night. My husband and I both highly recommend her and her wonderful team!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/12/2012

Rebecca and her husband were an amazing team for our wedding. Not only did Rebecca and Luis handle all of the day of coordination and set up, Rebecca took over the vendor management and wedding party wrangling the minute I hired her. I was a stressed out bride dealing with a less than helpful (and completely unresponsive) bridesmaid. Rebecca swooped in and whipped everything into shape. And on our wedding day, they handled everything beautifully! Me and my husband were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding and our guests thanks to Rebecca and Luis.

If you are looking for a professional, responsive, thorough and most of all just plain awesome day of coordinator, hire Rebecca and her team!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Priscilla · Married on 06/30/2012

I fought my fiance on having a DOC at our wedding. He thought it was a waste of money...but he wasn't planning anything, so he had no idea the amount of time I was spending planning everything. I'm so glad I won that argument in the end! Rebecca & Luis were truly angels to this DIY bride. My biggest regret...not booking Rebecca for other services & thinking I could do it all. The event space we used is just rented, empty space (meaning you bring in everything...caterer, musicians, etc). Nothing is set up for you. I planned for 6 straight months. Details, details, details. I even went the day before the wedding to set some stuff up. I couldn't sleep the night before the wedding so I lived off of a measly 4 hours on the wedding day...not fun. I was tired & so relieved Rebecca & Luis were there to oversee all the vendors, set up table centerpieces & deal with problems that came up. Rebecca even consoled me at the end of the night when I broke down crying from stress & the acts of a few rude guests. Overall my budget wedding was beautiful & when I went to pick things up the Monday after it was such a relief to find everything packed up & ready to go (Thanks Rebecca & Luis!). They even put the top tier of our wedding cake in the fridge (I had forgotten it). I know their a big part of the reason I was able to enjoy the day I married my best friend :)

Sent on 07/30/2012

Denise · Married on 04/07/2012

Where can I even begin to describe how helpful Rebecca and Luis were to me in prepping for my wedding and on the day of??! I don't think anything I could write would do them justice but let's just say I would give them 10 stars if I could. From our first meeting until the last dance of the wedding, Becky made me feel completely at ease and allowed me to enjoy every single moment of the big day. The company's motto is "Don't worry, we got it"--and they do, from any issue big or small, dealing with vendors, family, and bridal party, to packing up all your gifts and items at the end of the night (even some extra entrees for me and the hubby to eat that evening!). If you're looking to enjoy every single moment of your wedding day without stress or worry, hire UnRuffled Bride. I not only enjoyed my day to the fullest but also gained 2 new great friends in Becky and Luis :)

Sent on 04/18/2012

Toshia · Married on 08/27/2011

Rebecca saved my wedding!!! I know that's dramatic, but I hired Rebecca as my DOC for my Aug. 27th wedding. Little did we know at the time, my wedding ended up being on the day that Hurricane Irene hit NYC. As you can imagine, this put me through an insane amount of stress and sadness leading up to the wedding, so I mentally and physically checked out. I couldn't speak to anyone without breaking down. Rebecca was always checking on me, and even leaving nicel messages when I was too upset to answer. The day before the wedding we were told we had to move it up 5 hours to avoid the storm, so Rebecca immediately jumped on her phone and literally worked all night and into the morning making sure all of the vendors were notified and on alert. She worked it out so that every vendor was on time and ready to roll 5 hours ahead of the original start time and constantly communicated with my sister, making sure I was ok and that we were all in the loop with all the changes. If it wasn't for Rebecca, my wedding would have been a disaster. She's such a nice person, and she's 100% devoted helping her brides have a happy day. Our wedding ended up being absolutely beautiful, and believe it or not, I was able to let go of ALL the stress and have a fabulous time.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Victoria · Married on 07/31/2011

Hiring Becky as a Day-of Coordinator was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made for my wedding this past July. From day one, she was completely accessible, detail oriented and in control, taking everything off my plate and onto hers. She was extremely professional and went above and beyond her duties, over extending herself in many ways. The day went as smooth as could be because of her and more importantly, I was able to enjoy it all knowing that Becky was on top of everything. On a personal note, Becky is sweet, patient and an absolute pleasure to work with. IMy family and I were beyond grateful for her help. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • ravenmad

Raven D. · Married on 07/09/2011

I hired Rebecca as my Day of Coordinator and it was the best decision I could have made! She was there for me way before the wedding day making sure the vendors were all coordinated, and answering all my questions (of which I had many)! I originally didn't think I would need help on the wedding day since I planned everything so thoroughly and the restaurant had a coordinator as well, but Rebecca and her husband Luis were 100% worth it! A few things came up during the wedding which thankfully I did not know about till much later. Rebecca took care of all the tiny details and made sure all I had to do was show up, eat, drink, dance and have a grand time. Anyone who is on a budget and do not think they need a coordinator, please please please work with Rebecca. She is very affordable compared to other Coordinators and she is so sweet and professional! Her services were worth every penny!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Janice · Married on 04/29/2011

I can't say enough amazing things about Rebecca & Luis. They were the best decision we could have ever made with regards to our 4/29/11 wedding. Rebecca was extremely professional, courteous and has great communication skills. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. She was always there for me whenever I needed anything. They really went above and beyond. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2010

Rebecca Carlo was absolutely amazing to work with, not only on my actual wedding day but every day leading up to it from the moment my sister decided to give me the wonderful gift of a day-of wedding coordinator. Rebecca is warm, genuine, and has a wonderful, calming spirit and positive “can-do” attitude. Throughout this experience she was a great ally (dealing with one extremely difficult vendor who shall remain nameless) and yes, through the process, she even became a friend.
    Prior to my sister’s suggestion and gift, I really didn’t think I would need a coordinator and thought it was an unnecessary expense. I thought coordination was something I could handle on my own or have a sister or my mom handle. I did not count on how many things need to get done the day of, how many mini-emergencies would arise (from my dad forgetting his belt to a guest becoming ill and needing to be taken to the hospital!) nor did I think about how my family could possibly handle all the “little” things for me (that aren’t actually so little) when they would be busy getting themselves ready, lining up for the processional, taking pictures and being active participants in my wedding.
    I did not consider who would create a timeline of the day, and ensure we stick to it (so we don’t get charged extra for time sensitive vendors)? Who would round up people for pictures so no one gets left out? Who would pin on corsages and assist elderly relatives? Who would make sure the vendors all get paid? Make sure decorations and favors are in the right places? Have people sign the guest book? Distribute programs? Cue musicians? Run back and forth between vendors and handle their questions? Collect/gather all my personal belongings (cake knife, guest book, personally created signs, custom cake topper, keepsake menu, program, etc.) so I can make a smooth, worry-free exit? Arrange with caterer for some food to be packed up for me and groom so we’d have food at the hotel later that night? And these are just a few examples of what Rebecca and her assistant did for me on my wedding day.
    There were countless things that went on “behind the scenes” that I’m sure I still don’t know all that Rebecca and her assistant did to make my wedding go smoothly but believe me, I appreciated it all.
    In gifting me with Rebecca’s coordination services, my sister really gifted me with time : time to enjoy the day, time to enjoy the amazing moments with my groom and time to catch up with family and friends that I rarely get to see.
    When I shared my experience with co-workers and friends, too many people recounted their wedding stories of barely getting a moment to themselves, not getting to see or speak to their guests, not getting to eat anything, etc. but I can honestly say that I was able to do all of the above and more. Yes, the day went faster than I could have imagined but with Rebecca’s help I was able to enjoy it all. I was able to just enjoy the moments with my groom and my family which after spending so much time and money on planning your wedding, you should be able to do!
    So even if you don’t have an awesome sister to gift you with Rebecca’s services I urge you to give yourself this precious gift! Remember, you only get one chance to pull of the wedding of your dreams. With Rebecca’s help, you will be able to do so.
    One grateful bride,
    Mrs. Jessica Contreras

Sent on 11/12/2010

Tanya · Married on 08/29/2010

Rebecca (and husband Luis) were fabulous-- they stepped in last minute to take over for a Doc with a schedule conflict and immediately took over vendor coordination, handling all issues with grace. They went above and beyond, hanging out at our rehearsal dinner the night before to meet everyone and handling day of issues perfectly-- most of the time before we even realized there was a problem. They're also both the kind of people you'd want to have as guests at your wedding if they weren't needed as vendors. A+!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Steve

Steve · Married on 00/00/0000

A must have coordinator for the day of your wedding

The Unruffled Bride's, Rebecca Carrion and Luis Carlo were hands down the best investment we decided to take in terms of planning the wedding. Every one of our guests raved about how well coordinated everything was. In terms of the ways they were able to make an impact, both Rebecca and Luis coordinated the change to move the wedding indoors due to the extreme heat happening that day. They also personally went out of their way to get more liquor after the bar ran out of alcohol. Clean up at the end of the wedding was unbelievably seamless. On a personal level they seemed genuinely interested in making the wedding a success. I can't recommend them enough and as other reviewers have commented if your having more than 100 guests then Unruffled Bride should def be in the rotation of vendors you use for your special day.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sunnie · Married on 04/28/2018

I found Rebecca and Luis online as I was searching for solid wedding day coordinators who weren't going to break the bank. From the first time I spoke to Rebecca over the phone, she put me at ease instantly. She's very empathetic, really understands the struggles brides go through while planning an wedding, and is so down to earth and real. You actually feel like she's a family member or friend.

During the rehearsal, I shared with her and Luis some issues that had popped up with the venue. Even though I knew there was nothing I could do (a wedding will never go exactly the way you plan), I still needed to express my frustration. Instead of brushing it off, they really sat down and listened to me and assured me without sugarcoating the situation. In the end, the wedding was still fabulous, but it was very comforting to have acknowledge my concerns. The day of went offwithout a hitch. So many things got done last minute, but those two pulled it off and the day went seamlessly. My guests raved about how smoothly everything went!!

Also, Rebecca recommended several vendors to me, and since she's interacted with so many vendors, she made some amazing recommendations who were responsive and well-priced. So glad I found this team! Would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rebecca and Luis!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kaila · Married on 04/09/2017

If you're planning a wedding of any significant size, a DOC will be one of the best investments you make, and Rebecca and Luis are the best of the bunch. Day-of coordinator is something of a misnomer with them - they provided vendor and logistical advice during our 18 month planning period, prodded vendors who were less than fully responsive, provided emotional support, and pretty much anything we needed whether or not it was in their contract. They used their connections at our venue to let us do a venue walk-through at a non-standard time which was a huge help, helped us choose vendors, and worked hard to understand what our vision was and how they could make it come true.

On the actual day, they kept everything on schedule, dealt with some unexpected complications (like a collapsing chuppah or a table breaking mid-dinner), made sure we were fed during our time alone after the ceremony, led a rehearsal, and I'm sure did so much more behind the scenes that we'll never know. They bustled the wedding dress, guided us from place to place, and made sure everything looked like we envision. They're also wonderful as people - they truly go above and beyond. Even after the big day, with their contract fulfilled, they reached out to our venue to clarify some remaining issues.

The ONLY reason I'm not giving a perfect score is that whether due to miscommunication or travel difficulties, they showed up on our wedding day about 40 minutes later than anticipated. This didn't wind up mattering, as our wedding party was on point with setup, but it made things a bit more stressful. Regardless, I'd still recommend Rebecca and Luis to anyone planning a wedding in the NYC area with flying colors. They truly helped make our vision come true and let us enjoy our day and moment.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2013

This duo has so much etiquette and class - they can handle any situation and do it with a smile. No doubt they are seasoned wedding planners and coordinators. My husband and I thought we could do it all ourselves and were so relieved after our meeting with Rebecca & Luis as every question they asked we hadn't thought of!! What I loved the most about working with Rebecca was that she was totally on her game 24/7. All the vendors loved her and the night of the wedding she checked in and grabbed me drinks etc. It was perfect. I really trust them and encourage you to as well. : )

Sent on 07/19/2013

Jade · Married on 08/25/2012

I had a pleasant experience working with Becky for the wedding. Although she was hired for “day of” assistance she certainly helped me out throughout the entire process which was more than expected. I am pretty Type A, so having a DOC was very helpful in easing some of the stress leading up to the wedding/on the actual day to serve as a buffer for all the questions that brides get asked day of. Prior to the wedding, she reached out to all of my vendors and made sure that everyone was on scheduled and confirmed. She was willing to meet in-person as often as needed prior to the wedding. The day of, she was able to recover the various fumbles that occurred- such as florist errors, having the wrong cake set-up at the reception, coordinating with the venue for bad weather, misplaced seating cards, etc. She was also very much “behind the scenes” and not over-bearing or bossy like I’ve seen some wedding planners in the past. The thing that I really appreciated was that she packed up all of our items/organized them at the end of the night. This took the burden off me because I’m the type of person who would be trying to tie up all the loose ends at the end of the evening, instead of just heading straight to the hotel. Even after the wedding, I reached out to her for some follow-up items and she responded immediately, with the same sense of urgency that she had prior to the wedding. She is a very calm and sweet person (and her husband had a very positive attitude) to work with and is very reasonably priced. For those Brides who are natural planners, although you may think you have it all figured out, I truly believe it’s worth spending the extra money to have someone there as DOC, it consciously and subconsciously calms your nerves the day of and is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/06/2012

Rebecca was like my guardian angel through planning my wedding. Our reception was at The Foundry which is just an event space, so we had a lot of vendors to coordinate and I wasn't sure how I would be able to oversee it all and be sure it would come together smoothly... enter Rebecca.

From our first meeting to the end of my wedding, Rebecca was a calming, reliable person for me to run to. Any concern at all before and day of... I would bring up to her, and poof -- taken care of! She really takes care of so much more than you can imagine would need taking care of. No task is too big or small, she is there to make sure you enjoy every bit of your wedding day. Just as she can be calm, she can get tough with anyone who needs it also!! Which can come in handy should you need it.

If you're considering a D.O.C... just do it. Honestly, it was one of the best decisions I ever made... it's like buying a safety net on the most important day of your life. Another thing I really loved about her, is this isn't just another job to her -- this is important to her... she is really passionate about making sure your day is perfect. For that aspect alone, it was worth every penny. And speaking of, her fee is very reasonable especially for the level of support she provides.

Thank you, Rebecca & Luis, for everything!
    Alison & Demetri