The Uncommon Weddings Reviews

62 | Sacramento, CA

62 Reviews for The Uncommon Weddings

Sarah M · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Great Service

I had a great experience with The Uncommon. The team was friendly, professional, prompt and responsive to our requests. They thoroughly made sure they knew what we wanted and what our expectations were and exceeded them by far. Reasonable price as well for all the work they did. Two team members covered our wedding, what looked like high quality equipment, drone footage and amazing shots. The video they produced was edited brilliantly and played perfectly to the songs of our choosing. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for friendly and quality service.

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Friendly and quality service is what we do best :)

Thank you so much for the kind note, Sarah. Enjoy

jordan · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Thee best and super happy!

I love Uncommon weddings! they have great prices and they are super easy to work with! They were able to shoot everything I asked for and more! The day of the wedding was super crazy and the Uncommon team was the best and understood how hectic it could be the day of! I'm so grateful to have chosen them and everyone else needs to book them! they will make your day even more unforgettable! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/11/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much! We feel really honored capturing the beautiful memories of yours and Darren! Wishing you both the best for a new chapter together!

Karli · Married on 09/18/2020

Truly awesome

The uncommon weddings were an amazing team to work with. They were on point with everything we wanted for our video and were very efficient. Having to change our wedding venue due to COVID restrictions the uncommon weddings were very understanding and we could not be happier with our videos! The video memory book is a must, so cool to have the video right in your hand. I highly recommend the uncommon weddings!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2020

Best Videographer Team Out There!

Right from the start we knew that the uncommon weddings team was the perfect fit for us. Everyone we have worked with has been so kind, professional and blew us away with their creativity. Highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Jessica and Matt, thank you so much for having us a part of your big day!! Our whole team had a wonderful experience with you both from the beginning to the end! Wishing you both the best!

Esmeralda Ramirez · Married on 09/05/2020

Exceptional

Above the amazing quality of work The Uncommon provide we ultimately chose to work with them because my fiancé and I are ALL about customer service... We love how caring and personable the team is and appreciate them taking the time to make sure we see they are very different from any of the other venders we interviewed. We are extremely happy to be working with the Uncommon!

Esmeralda and Jason

Sent on 02/01/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

You guys are AWESOME!! Thanks so much :) So excited to work with you both!! Counting down the days

Summer Mcdonald · Married on 07/10/2020

Beyond Expectations

From the moment I sent an inquiry, Josue and his team made me feel like the only bride they were working with. About a month before our big day, the videographer who was going to work with us day of had a change of plans and his partner was going to take over. This initially made us nervous, but Josue scheduled a video chat with the new videographer who made me feel extremely comfortable. Nick was such an amazing part of our day; his attitude stuck with us and our family. His fun energy truly impacted us and made us feel like friends. He also pre-recorded our vows which turned out to be a lifesaver as our ceremony audio turned out to be unusable. Receiving our video was such a touching occasion, Nick had used the songs we requested and the edit is absolutely movie worthy. If you want cinematic excellence with amazing people, use the Uncommon Weddings.

Sent on 03/07/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Summer. We are so happy you enjoyed working with our team and love your wedding videos :)

Danielle Pedersen · Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing experience!

Uncommon Weddings provided a seamlessly easy experience. Carter (husband) found Uncommon Weddings through Thumbtack, and although we always approach new vendors on such sites with caution, Carter felt nothing less than taken care of from the first conversation with Josue.
    Because I stayed out of the initial conversation, I had a ton of questions, that Josue was there to answer at all hours!
    ……Then we had the pleasure of working with Daniel, as our videographer on the big day. Our first conversation with Daniel took place a little over a month before the wedding. Having been the stressed out bride, he put all my anxieties at ease. Daniel had a plan the entire time, which he mentioned during the conversation that he was even going to travel to LA a few weekends before to scope out the best angles/shots by our venue. Daniel didn’t even know us, but was so happy for us. His passion for capturing those desirable moments shined through his communication.
    On the Big Day - If you tend to get a little camera shy(me), than you really need Daniel by your side! He was right there with us the entire time and our family adored him. He was calming, had light energy, and it was contagious.
    The Videos - Our highlight video is seriously MY FAVORITE VIDEO EVER!! (I may be a little biased!) The wedding video and reception video are truly masterpieces. Daniel knew all the right people to feature and the finished product had that unique vibe.
    If you’re looking for a videographer, your search should be over! Uncommon weddings is the company to choose if you want to have those unimaginable moments captured!
    - Danielle + Carter

Sent on 11/09/2019

Danielle,

WOW!! What a review!! Thank you SO MUCH for this. This really means the world to us. We try and put 110% into everything we do - from a video production AND a customer service standpoint. It is awesome to see that our couples notice that. You and Carter were so much fun to work with and we cannot be happier that you both love your wedding videos. Again, thank you
  • Lora

Lora · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing, incredibly magical video

The Uncommon Wedding Team was amazing from day one of planning to the very end of our magical day. The whole team was just incredible from day one. The team was always quick to communicate about any question or concern I had. They were very careful to listen to my desires and let me know where the cameras would be placed throughout the day. The team was amazing at getting different angles of the day to see as many perspectives as possible. The final product was delivered quickly and I was so impressed by the highlight video and the full-length videos. Brought me to tears!! I am so thankful to the whole team at Uncommon Weddings for making my day so incredible and making sure I can have the memories for a lifetime!
    The whole team was kind, professional, and truly understood what I needed for the day. I would hire Uncommon Weddings again in a HEARTBEAT! They helped make our day so incredibly magical and I will never forget it!!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Hi Lora and Jonathan!
    Thank you so much for having us on your special day! We are so honored to be able to capture all the wonderful moments for years to remember!!
  • Janet

Janet Gonzalez · Married on 05/09/2020

Best Videographer Team

My fiancé and I had an amazing experience with The Uncommon Wedding Team! The whole team was quick to respond and super helpful in all changes and flexibility with COVID- 19. From the moment you book with the team, they make you feel special with little gifts and tips/advice on your wedding and even after your wedding. The team is happy to edit/change your videos until you are 100% satisfied with the final product. We highly recommend working with them. The team is very professional and wonderful to work with! Thank you for capturing our special day and making the process easy and affordable.

Sent on 10/16/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Janet and Oscar, we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much for your patience in the editing process! We wish you both nothing but the best on your new journey together!
  • Kaydi

Kaydi · Married on 04/24/2020

Exceptional Customer Service!

The Uncommon Weddings Team was wonderful to work with! Their customer service is top notch and definitely "uncommon" in today's world. From the moment you book with the team, they make you feel special with little gifts and tips/advice on your wedding and even after your wedding they still check in on your new marriage. The team is happy to edit/change your videos until you are 100% satisfied with the final product. Overall, the team was very easy to work with and provided exceptional service.

Sent on 10/11/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kaydi! Our team couldn't be any happier being a part of your Wedding Day!

J B · Married on 01/18/2020

Great Experience

We worked with the Uncommon Weddings for our wedding this past January, and we are so happy with our whole experience with them! They were super responsive and easy to communicate with. The whole team is very professional and organized, and you can tell that they really love what they do and are there to make sure their clients are happy.  Our videographers were great and captured all of the important moments of our special day.  Our wedding videos were put together beautifully, and I could not stop watching them! Overall a wonderful experience, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both and it was definitely an amazing experience! Much love from our team!
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 01/04/2020

Great choice

We had a really great experience with the Uncommon Weddings! I wasn't sure at first that I even wanted to hire a videographer, but after talking to family members, many of them expressed that they were either very glad they had hired a videographer, or regretted that they didn't! After that, we started our research. We didn't live in the same area where our wedding was being held, so we were relying mostly on reviews to pick our vendors. We loved the reviews we read for the Uncommon Wedding and we watched clips of their videos before reaching out. The team is very helpful and we felt immediately comfortable with choosing them. We never met them (except by phone) until the day of the wedding! We opted for a simple package with our ceremony video and reception highlights and they did a really good job! We watched it the same day they sent it to us and we were surprised by how many little things we had already forgotten about in just a couple of months! We had a great experience and hope everyone getting married will consider this team for their own special day!

Sent on 04/19/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Gina! We are so happy that you chose us to document your special day, it's amazing rewatching your memories!

Ron Lowe and Julie Nunez · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing team to work with!

Choosing a videographer for your wedding can be hard, as there are so many out there. We interviewed several ones before we finally decided to go with The Uncommon team. The reason we chose them is because their ease of getting to know the team, amazing examples of previous work, and great knowledge on how to help choose the best package that met our budget and expectations. They kept in touch with us prior to the wedding, working with our planner and sending us great thank you gifts along the way. They allowed us to give our recommendations on what we wanted in the video and use the songs we chose. On the day of the wedding, they were on time with out photographer and the team was amazing as they were directing the shots and having us feel comfortable throughout the day. They blended seamlessly in the background, capturing all our amazing moments, expressions and helping us enjoy the moment. After the wedding, we finally received the final product and we couldn’t be more happy reliving our wedding day. The edits, music, transitions were all done perfectly for the highlight video and the 1 hour long full wedding video captured all the moments from the ceremony, reception, speeches, and dances. We have probably watched the wedding video a dozen times already with our friends and family and reliving the best day of our life was made possible with the help of Uncommon weddings. We want to give a million thanks to the Uncommon team for all your help and if someone is ever contemplating using a videographer then they should absolutely choose the Uncommon team to film it. There is no doubt in our minds that their work will bring joy to you and your spouse for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/10/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

"...bring joy to you and your spouse for a lifetime!" WOW!! You two are incredible!! This is such a thoughtful note. It literally means the world to us to know how much your wedding videos mean to both of you! Thank YOU again for trusting us with such a big day
  • Kara

Kara Hutchings · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Team & Product!! Highly Recommend!

The Uncommon Weddings team is incredible!! From the moment I initially emailed them, to receiving the final product, everything was amazing!! They are so nice and professional. Josue even came to our house to discuss our vision before even booking them. Throughout the year, he sent little gifts to us which was so sweet and thoughtful. We received our wedding video one month after the wedding, which is a very fast turn around! And on top of that, we got to edit our highlight video one time. I have never heard of that before, so that was really cool we got to look it over before the final product. They did such an amazing job, I only asked them to edit a couple things. I would highly recommend this team to capture the beautiful moments of your wedding! The price point, the product, and the team are all wonderful! Thanks again guys!! You are the best! xoxo, The Hutchings

Sent on 11/24/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, kara!
  • Ashley

Ashley M Vanga · Married on 10/26/2019

Great value & experience

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. I just watched it again right now to get some inspiration for this review, and I truly love it. Working with The Uncommon was extremely easy- it was really just one planning call with Josue, one planning call with our AWESOME videographer Michael, and exchanging a few texts regarding logistics as the day neared...exactly what we wanted! The team was so professional on the day of, and captured all of the important moments perfectly. I was shocked how quickly we received our video after the wedding, and they were able to make all of the edits I requested within a few days! I also am so happy that we get the speeches/ceremony videos as well...those will be amazing to watch for years to come! Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/18/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

SO SO SO happy to hear that we made the whole process so easy for you. Such a pleasure working with you on such a special day

Raeme · Married on 10/19/2019

Best team ever!

I had the best experience working with The Uncommon Weddings. From the very beginning, The Uncommon team made everything so easy. They are professional, punctual, beyond talented and most of all - personable! You don't work with too many companies that will send you gift cards, cards, gifts, and a thank you note throughout the whole process...I guess you could say it's pretty Uncommon ;)
    I would highly recommend them over and over again. I am so happy they were there to capture mine and my husband's special day, and they did so, so perfectly.

Sent on 11/27/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

This review means so much to us especially because you noticed and appreciated the small gestures we made throughout the whole wedding process to make your experience Uncommon.
  • Taylor

Taylor Tessier · Married on 10/19/2019

Very good would recommend

The Uncommon wedding team was nothing but spectacular from booking to the event. They are extremely helpful and will do anything to make our wedding video perfect. We are so grateful for the entire team.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Taylor, that is SO AWESOME to hear
  • Megan

Megan Capasso · Married on 10/13/2019

The best highlight video!

Such a pleasurable experience from beginning to end! The Uncommon team was attentive, efficient, and cared to understand the ins and outs of our special day. So reasonably priced for the quality of the videos and their amazing videographers! The highlight video the team made is outstanding and though I am biased, it is the best one I've ever seen! All the important moments were captured in a beautiful and artistic manner.

Sent on 01/22/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

"The best I've ever seen" is the goal!! Woohoo!! So happy to hear that, Megan. Reviews like this make it ALL worth it
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and professional

Working with josue was amazing. I loved having clayton and parker be a part of our special day. They made the day smooth and they weren't just our videographers - they were our guests and huge part of our day and I'm so happy they got to celebrate with us. Everyone at the uncommon is friendly and helpful. I loved our video and love that I get to share such an amazing video with my family and friends.

Sent on 12/15/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure being part of your Yosemite wedding!! It was such a treat being a part of yours and Caleb's big day
  • Julia

Julia Chamberlain · Married on 10/05/2019

Above and Beyond

They went above and beyond to make our day, and our video, perfect. My husband and I could not of been happier with their service and communication. 100% Quality.

Sent on 01/13/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Julia, we are so glad you love your wedding videos as much as we'd hoped! Thank YOU again for trusting us with such a big role :)
  • Emily

Emily Rangel · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection!

I was so thrilled to have this wonderful team film our special day! Clay and Euracio were so nice and they were on time and captured every detail that I asked for. We received our video shortly after our wedding and it brings me to tears every time I watch it. It turned out so beautiful! If you are in search of exceptional work at an affordable price, look no further than the Uncommon Weddings, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/16/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Emily, THANK YOU!! :) You are awesome. We are so happy you love your wedding videos!! You and Jesus were such a joy to work with and made our job so easy!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional, attentive and friendly!

The Uncommon Weddings did an amazing job and we enjoyed working with them for our Napa wedding. The quality of their work far exceeds their pricing and we are so glad to have booked them as our videographer! Out videos came out exactly as we had hoped for and will be something that we will treasure for many many years to come! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Caitlin, We are SO GLAD you and Nate are in love with your wedding videos :) Thanks so much for the review!!!
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Experience Great Day

The Uncommon Wedding was a great vendor to work with. Josue was incredibly responsive and thoughtful in his messages to my new wife and I. Over the year leading up to our wedding day Josue would check in and offer suggestion on how to make the day special. For the wedding day Daniel was assisting with taking the live video. He did a great job showing up on time and working well with our photographer. He knew when to lead and when to follow. Lastly the post video delivery and editing went smoothly as Jose edited the film per our feedback and was timely in delivery.

Sent on 12/09/2019

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Andy! We are so so so glad you enjoyed working with our team from pre-wedding to post-wedding! Thank you again for trusting us with such a special day in yours and Jessie's life.
  • Emily

Emily Johnson · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic !

Josue and The Uncommon Wedding Team were amazing to work with. From the first phone call with Josue, to the videographers on site at our wedding and then the wedding video... it was all perfect! We have a video that we will cherish forever. PLUS we got the video book and its perfect! Instead of pulling out our phones to show our video, we can pull out our wedding video book !

A tip of advice: I would make sure you are VERY specific with the videographer on what you want included in your video. We had live singers at our ceremony, and unfortunately the videographers were unable to get good coverage of the sound (luckily our DJ Mike from Creative Memories saved the day and had all the sound recorded!). Also, reach out to Josue and tell him exactly what you want included in your video. There was never a conversation before our video was made regarding what content we wanted. It took several rounds of edits to get exactly what we wanted. But in the end, Josue was able to put together a video that we absolutely LOVE!! Thank you again Josue & The Uncommon Weddings TEAM! Looking forward to you capturing my sister's wedding in MAY!

Sent on 01/26/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for the detailed review!! We are so happy we were able to nail your dream wedding video with the edits :) So glad you trusted us throughout the entire process
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 09/07/2019

Review of Uncomming Weddings (Recommended!!)

Josue and Dallas were beyond fantastic in helping with the videography for our wedding. Josue was there to help coordinate throughout the planning process and was very receptive to all our requests. Dallas was the day of videographer and was beyond awesome. Did not even really notice he was there yet when the footage came out we were very impressed. They were super quick to turn around the final film (~ 2 weeks) and when we saw it my wife and I loved it. They built the video to the song we requested and it came out great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good videographer for their wedding!
    Our vid for reference...

Sent on 01/05/2020

The Uncommon Weddings's reply:

You guys are AWESOME!!! We are SO GLAD you love your wedding videos and are honored you let us be a part of it