The Ultra Sonics Reviews

5 Reviews for The Ultra Sonics

• Cara

Cara W. · Married on 03/10/2021

A+ in every way!

The band was awesome! It’s not just that the musicians were great, which they were, or that the singers were fabulous, which they were, but they were also talented performers. The band had fun together, and that made everyone want to get up, dance and have fun, too. They are a well managed band vs. a business that provides a band.

From the very beginning, Adam was responsive and easy to work with. We highly recommend this band. Our wedding guests were commenting throughout the night about how great they were!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 08/08/2020

You should for sure hire this band!

The ultrasonics absolutely killed it at our wedding on 8/8/2020! Not only are they extremely talented, they are so easy to work with. Adam was so responsive and flexible.. which was very important considering we had to move our date AND our venue! Oh the joys of getting married during a pandemic! They did such a good job and made the night. I had multiple engaged friends at my wedding ask for their info. A good band was a MUST for my wedding and they did not disappoint. If you’re in between, just hire them! You’ll be happy you did!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha B. · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Band

We are so glad to have come across the Ultra Sonics for our big day. As lovers of music, the quality of a band had to be well above average for us to even consider. The UltraSonics surpassed our musical expectations of a wedding band. They had people on their feet applauding during the dinner music with two particular songs. The band was even kind enough to let me (the bride) join in for a song! If you are looking for specific Emcee’d moments that are a priority make sure they are communicated well, as a dance as an ode to my grandparents 50th anniversary was missed, along with the bouquet toss. But if you are looking for THE BEST entertainment this is your band. The price point is also exceptional! We overheard a guest saying that we had to have paid at least $12,000 for the band.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jerry

Jerry S. · Married on 09/22/2018

The absolute best band for you!!

Truly the best group of musicians in Cincinnati area. Everyone commented on how great the band was. They made the evening flow so flawlessly, it made it so much more enjoyable for my wife and I. They even took the time to learn 2 songs I wrote for my wife and performed them at the reception. I am always going to recommend them and use them for upcoming parties in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2018

M · Married on 12/31/2016

I booked their newly formed band, the Ultra Sonics for my winter wedding. They rocked the house! Very easy to work with and responsive to all of my needs. Adam, their manager/bassist, put together a detailed set list for dinner, dancing and breaks in between. I was able to make changes based on our tastes and he was very helpful in providing recommendations when needed. Their two vocalists are extremely talented and the band even learned a couple new songs on our behalf. Our wedding was a blast and they made the planning process fun and easy!

Sent on 10/02/2017