The Tulip Tree Reviews

29 | Cincinnati, OH

29 Reviews for The Tulip Tree

Catherine · Married on 05/30/2010

I was recommended to contact Tulip Tree by another bride. I am so happy I did. Sara was great to work with - she listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions where needed, and guided me through the process (which as all brides know, can be very stressful). Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. Tulip tree exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 06/26/2010

Karen · Married on 02/22/2014

Sara was beyond amazing. I did not give her very much guidance since I didn't really know what I wanted for a lot of the flower types, but everything turned out even better than I had expected. She took a simple idea that I had for centerpieces and made it amazing. The best part was that I could tell she had actually been listening to what I wanted, she just did even more on top of that in terms of flower types and creativity. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Cindy · Married on 09/01/2012

Sara Walker is a gem and her flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She was very helpful in the planning and so many people commented on how beautiful the flowers looked at Music Hall. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • User2081392 · 2+ years ago

Sara did a wonderful job with the flowers, and is just a sweet person in general. The flowers were so unique and natural, not the stiff one-size-fits-all arrangements from the bigger companies. You can tell she's really passionate about her work and is a real artist. Honestly, I was a little surprised with how expensive it was, but I did not price any other vendors and I suspect it was actually a lot more affordable than a bigger company would have been- I just didn't know what to expect. She was flexible though and helped me bring the total within my budget. You won't regret going with Tulip Tree!

Sent on 09/17/2012