The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

274 | Troutdale, OR

274 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

Heather · Married on 08/13/2017

You all were great! Helped me not worry about the little stuff, met both of our numerous requests with urgency and smiles, and were there when we needed you, not when we didn't! Thanks!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Madeline · Married on 08/13/2017

I absolutely loved working with the Troutdale House. My husband and I had no clue of what we needed for our wedding when we started planning; luckily, this venue practically has everything you need! And the best part is that everything is already added into the cost of the venue so you aren't surprised with any hidden costs. Whenever I had a question, they Troutdale house was quick to respond. My wedding day was surprisingly relaxed and perfect thanks to the set up of the location. I would highly recommend the Troutdale house.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Minerva · Married on 08/04/2017

We loved the venue the moment we stepped over the threshold. We had complex decorating ideas and the team was very accommodating of our requests for return visits during the planning stage. They handled the setup of the outdoor area we had requested for the ceremony allowing for last minute changes due to unpredictable weather. The team was always present in the background to ensure seamless transition. If we had to do it again, we would choose the Troutdale House by the Sandy River again without a moment's hesitation.
    Thanks for making our day even more magical!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

I fell in love with the venue the minute I walked in. We had such a great experience with your venue and the service that we were provided. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the venue and the service we received from your staff there was exceptional.

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • SarahKay

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! Everyone we worked with from Laura and Jolynn to both our day of coordinators were amazing! Anytime we had a question it was answered within a few hours via email. The venue itself is beautiful, you don't even really have to add much decoration but if you do they have tons of stuff to choose from. We used quite a few of their decorations that saved us from purchasing our own. There was plenty of parking for guests and with 3 floors of things to do/look at, it made sure to have something to entertain all of our guests throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend this venue and I hope someday we get to go back!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Delaney · Married on 07/21/2017

Truly a five star venue and team! They make it so easy from first contact to last clean up! We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! Would recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Such a beautiful venue! Everyone at The Troutdale House responded to my e-mails in a very timely manner. Our coordinator, Krystal, was a great help during the rehearsal and on the wedding day. I only wish I had started the day earlier and done hair and make-up at my house because those ten hours just fly by!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Pa · Married on 07/02/2017

Laura was exceptionally easy to work with! The Troutdale has knowledgeable event staff coordinators to help you on your big day which is a life saver!!! I am so happy with how my wedding day turned out. It was everything and more than I had ever imagined.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katie · Married on 05/12/2017

It was the best day ever! We had a questionable rain storm but the staff was wonderful at accommodating the possibility of still doing it outside like I wanted and they made it happen. Everyone was so nice and everything was perfect! Even the train coming by made for a hilarious and memorable experience.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kyle · Married on 04/30/2017

Made it our perfect day. Easy to work with and awesome value.

Sent on 07/30/2017

sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone loved the venue! The ceremony and reception were perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

The troutdale house was the best choice for our wedding venue. It's so beautiful and it has so many themes you can choose from, it's affordable and the owners as requested super nice and flexible all there stuff is great. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Stacie · Married on 04/02/2017

The Troutdale House is a beautiful venue with many different areas to have your ceremony. We chose the courtyard in early April and it was absolutely perfect. The reception was held inside on the top floor which was the perfect size for our guest count of 70. The downstairs was the perfect game room and hang out spot during the reception. Our guests had a lot of fun on the dance floor, there was ample room for our photo booth, and a really nice bar set up. The wood accents are gorgeous. The entire venue is beautifully decorated (very tasteful). The venue coordinators were easy to work with and provided a lot of advice and ideas. Overall, we were very satisfied with the value.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/18/2017

My wedding was so perfect :) the venue was amazing it offers everything you need for your special day. I was so impressed with every detail of the package from the bridal suite down to the dance floor. The owners are down to earth people who are just a delight to know. Our coordinator went above and beyond for us and was the cherry on top of this great deal. If you want a dream wedding on a low key budget I highly recommend The Troutdale House.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Joycelle · Married on 02/18/2017

We couldn't have picked a better venue! Staff were super responsive and helpful. Natually I had a few prewedding nerves when it came to little things such as seating and the coordinator eased my concern and had a solution. My guests absolutely adored the venue. I love that they do all the cleaning and setting up of their tables, chairs, and table clothes. All we had to do was put beer on ice and put center pieces on the table when we arrived. Our wedding was truly perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Monique · Married on 01/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! The Troutdale House is beautifully decorated & the staff is so helpful. I will forever suggest having a wedding here.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jana · Married on 12/23/2016

Go over your budget, see all the area's that renting this one place covers and figure out how much you can save in time, money and overall piece of mind knowing that it is all handled in one booking

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/21/2016

It was a very beautiful venue even in the winter. :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

Alex · Married on 11/05/2016

It was wonderful, the staff was very helpful and the place was gorgeous

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/31/2016

The Troutdale house was an amazing venue for our wedding day! Crystal was awsome and made the night so much fun!

Sent on 11/06/2016

A · Married on 10/21/2016

They were so wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond with any questions we had. They made my wedding go so much smoother! They are very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend their venue!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

With weddings, you're typically only going to have one, and with that you want your special day to be absolutely perfect. After months and month of planning, my day couldn't have been any better! The Troutdale House staff are completely incredible, and with you 100% of the way! Even on my wedding day, they helped to make sure we got started on time. We decided not to have a rehearsal dinner the night before, so they added an extra hour of time to our day to help us get ready. I would recommend this venue to any bride! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Elisha · Married on 09/19/2016

GORGEOUS! Every inch of this venue is excellently decorated. Photo options everywhere you turn. Staff & management were very reasonable & helpful. The owners are amazing people and even worked with us on making payments to secure the venue.

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/17/2016

By far the best venue ever I could not be any happier with how my wedding turned out they provide you with so many things that you save money and the venue is decorated already so you only have to add a few things to make it your own and staff is amazing

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lily · Married on 08/12/2016

The perfect venue for a small wedding no matter what season. We had about 130 people, but it can fit up to 200. I am just blown away by how much you get for the price that you pay. After searching and visiting other venues, considering doing a DIY wedding in a park, I am SO glad we were able to have our wedding at The Troutdale House. The staff are friendly, flexible, and understanding. They are willing to meet with you as many times as needed and answer all your questions with patience and kindness. The place is decorated beautifully and you have many options of where to do your ceremony and reception whether inside or out. Also, if you use Ristorante di Pompello down the street for catering it's only $12pp! Our day-of coordinator was very organized and had a cheery disposition which made the rehearsal pleasant. On our wedding day she would constantly check in with us about things to make sure everything flowed smoothly, but also went the way we wanted.

If I were to do it again, I would go straight to The Troutdale House because the spots fill up fast! We just got incredibly lucky that our date of choice was still open.

Troutdale Staff: Thank you so much, you are all incredibly hard-working and alleviated a lot of the wedding planning stress by being flexible, organized and professional. I will recommend The Troutdale House to every newly-engaged couple I know!

Sent on 08/31/2016