The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 3
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 4
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 5

Kyle · Married on 04/30/2017

Made it our perfect day. Easy to work with and awesome value.

Sent on 07/30/2017

sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone loved the venue! The ceremony and reception were perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

The troutdale house was the best choice for our wedding venue. It's so beautiful and it has so many themes you can choose from, it's affordable and the owners as requested super nice and flexible all there stuff is great. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Stacie · Married on 04/02/2017

The Troutdale House is a beautiful venue with many different areas to have your ceremony. We chose the courtyard in early April and it was absolutely perfect. The reception was held inside on the top floor which was the perfect size for our guest count of 70. The downstairs was the perfect game room and hang out spot during the reception. Our guests had a lot of fun on the dance floor, there was ample room for our photo booth, and a really nice bar set up. The wood accents are gorgeous. The entire venue is beautifully decorated (very tasteful). The venue coordinators were easy to work with and provided a lot of advice and ideas. Overall, we were very satisfied with the value.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/18/2017

My wedding was so perfect :) the venue was amazing it offers everything you need for your special day. I was so impressed with every detail of the package from the bridal suite down to the dance floor. The owners are down to earth people who are just a delight to know. Our coordinator went above and beyond for us and was the cherry on top of this great deal. If you want a dream wedding on a low key budget I highly recommend The Troutdale House.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Joycelle · Married on 02/18/2017

We couldn't have picked a better venue! Staff were super responsive and helpful. Natually I had a few prewedding nerves when it came to little things such as seating and the coordinator eased my concern and had a solution. My guests absolutely adored the venue. I love that they do all the cleaning and setting up of their tables, chairs, and table clothes. All we had to do was put beer on ice and put center pieces on the table when we arrived. Our wedding was truly perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Monique · Married on 01/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! The Troutdale House is beautifully decorated & the staff is so helpful. I will forever suggest having a wedding here.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jana · Married on 12/23/2016

Go over your budget, see all the area's that renting this one place covers and figure out how much you can save in time, money and overall piece of mind knowing that it is all handled in one booking

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/21/2016

It was a very beautiful venue even in the winter. :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

Alex · Married on 11/05/2016

It was wonderful, the staff was very helpful and the place was gorgeous

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/31/2016

The Troutdale house was an amazing venue for our wedding day! Crystal was awsome and made the night so much fun!

Sent on 11/06/2016

A · Married on 10/21/2016

They were so wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond with any questions we had. They made my wedding go so much smoother! They are very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend their venue!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

With weddings, you're typically only going to have one, and with that you want your special day to be absolutely perfect. After months and month of planning, my day couldn't have been any better! The Troutdale House staff are completely incredible, and with you 100% of the way! Even on my wedding day, they helped to make sure we got started on time. We decided not to have a rehearsal dinner the night before, so they added an extra hour of time to our day to help us get ready. I would recommend this venue to any bride! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Elisha · Married on 09/19/2016

GORGEOUS! Every inch of this venue is excellently decorated. Photo options everywhere you turn. Staff & management were very reasonable & helpful. The owners are amazing people and even worked with us on making payments to secure the venue.

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/17/2016

By far the best venue ever I could not be any happier with how my wedding turned out they provide you with so many things that you save money and the venue is decorated already so you only have to add a few things to make it your own and staff is amazing

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lily · Married on 08/12/2016

The perfect venue for a small wedding no matter what season. We had about 130 people, but it can fit up to 200. I am just blown away by how much you get for the price that you pay. After searching and visiting other venues, considering doing a DIY wedding in a park, I am SO glad we were able to have our wedding at The Troutdale House. The staff are friendly, flexible, and understanding. They are willing to meet with you as many times as needed and answer all your questions with patience and kindness. The place is decorated beautifully and you have many options of where to do your ceremony and reception whether inside or out. Also, if you use Ristorante di Pompello down the street for catering it's only $12pp! Our day-of coordinator was very organized and had a cheery disposition which made the rehearsal pleasant. On our wedding day she would constantly check in with us about things to make sure everything flowed smoothly, but also went the way we wanted.

If I were to do it again, I would go straight to The Troutdale House because the spots fill up fast! We just got incredibly lucky that our date of choice was still open.

Troutdale Staff: Thank you so much, you are all incredibly hard-working and alleviated a lot of the wedding planning stress by being flexible, organized and professional. I will recommend The Troutdale House to every newly-engaged couple I know!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Solomon · Married on 08/03/2016

We had a great time with our wedding at the Troutdale House. Everyone made our special day go by smoothly and the place looked so great. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great wedding venue.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Laura & Martin are so Amazing! I was luck to have Martin as my photographer on my wedding day who did a wonderful job. Also Laura was there on my special day, you can see it on her face that she truly loves what she does. She helped me out in everyway possible on the day of. From fixing my dress to placing my hair in the right place, I couldn't have asked for anything else from her. During the whole planning process they all were always there and would get right back to me if I had any questions. The pricing is amazing for the space and all they have to offer. I wish I could do it all over again :)

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tina · Married on 07/17/2016

Our biggest mistake was to not have a guest list before we went looking for venues. We had to whittle down our guest list to fit the parameters of The Troutdale House. They worked with us and we ended up with a great plan. Unfortunately, we were about 100 guests shy of our expectations, but that gave us plenty of room. We were expecting 250 guests and ended up with 150. All the guests raved about the venue. We all had a great time! I loved working with Jolynn!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Maggie · Married on 05/29/2016

This venue is an absolute dream! The staff is so caring and considerate. They do everything possible to make sure your day is absolutely perfect! As soon as I saw The Troutdale House online, I fell in love and didn't want anything else. My husband and I's wedding day was everything we hoped for and more! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2016

Jolynn was so very helpful with everything before the wedding, and the day of the wedding/reception. Crystal was great helping out with questions we had as well. We had an amazing experience and would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone who asks.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 04/29/2016

Laura and Jolynn are amazing and The Troutdale House is exceptional! They go above and beyond and just the venue its self is more than worth the money! Hands down, we could not have picked a better place for our wedding! Our photographer was also so pleased that he gave us a discount on our photography because he did not need any additional equipment because of the layout, design and lighting!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Tina · Married on 04/01/2016

Great venue, fulfilled all needs. Decorations and music already completed. Easy access and really nice layout for wedding and reception. Provides excellent location for photo opportunities. Photographer loved all the locations and improved lighting.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Our wedding was perfect. This venue has everything you could possibly need. I loved having two on-site coordinators the day of - included with the main price! The venue is beautifully decorated and everyone was so helpful. I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you to the owner Laura, manager Jolynn, and the on-site coordinators Crystal, and Laura!!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kelsi · Married on 03/05/2016

The Troutdale House is so much more than just a beautiful wedding venue, their staffs understanding of weddings and the emotions of planning, preparing and the day itself is a huge addition. I booked this venue a year prior to my wedding date and anytime I had a question they were quick to respond and always were good to reassure me. One of our favorite things was we could bring in our own food and drink, there were no required overpriced vendors, just lots of suggestions to help with these items (if you needed it). Over my 12 months of planning I feel like I had lots of question (all very important of course) and I never felt like I was being a bother and each question was answered in great detail. The day of the ceremony, the onsite staff was AMAZING in assisting, coordinating, answering questions (probably the same questions over and over). I felt completely comfortable for the entire year that they were 110% capable of helping to manage our big day. It came as no surprise that our wedding day was perfect and we received numerous compliments about the venue and staff from our vendors and guests. I am hopeful to use this venue for future big events!

Sent on 04/09/2016