The Tropical Travelers Reviews

The Tropical Travelers 5
The Tropical Travelers 6
The Tropical Travelers 7

Matthew · Married on 02/07/2018

Tropical Traveler helped us pick a great location in Mexico. The location, Unico 2087 was incredible. We did a couples trip which was first class relaxation. They booked our flights and transfers and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Kellyann · Married on 07/07/2017

Jennifer Carr was wonderful. I didn't know how to begin planning my destination wedding. Dhr did all the work for me, found me an amazing site. Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico. The place blew me away. They planned everything from the beginning to the end . This is my 2nd wedding and was way different so easy, And so Beautiful!! There were 42 guests and Jenn Carr and the staff from tropical Travelers were very accommodating to all their needs. With so many people there were a couple hiccups but they were right on it and beings we got married 7-7-2017 most of our guests arrived during the holiday and we still were able to get in touch with them. Also I need to add me and my husband had such a fabulous time we extended our stay. They also made all the changes for that. So I have nothing but great things to say about Jennifer Carr & the staff at tropical Travelers . I'm so happy let someone else do the work, lt was less stressful and my wedding was fabulous. Thank you Jenn Carr and tropical Travellers your the Best!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

Kellyann, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wedding guests. We are happy to have helped plan your special day! We look forward to working with you again!

Karen · Married on 04/14/2017

The Tropical Travelers sweats the details so you don't have to. Flights, transportation, excursions...everything is taken care of before you leave. They are very easy to work with and present multiple options to deliver the exact experience you are looking for. They only work with the best resorts. Everything will be top-notch!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/29/2014

For my trip to Riviera Maya, and my first trip outside of the United States, I worked directly with the Tropical Travelers. The business was recommended to me by a friend who used them for her honeymoon. When first reaching out to them, they were prompt in responding the next day. I chatted with Jennifer, and she offered me a lot of great insight, expertise, and personalization to cater my trip to both my needs and my budget. The Tropical Travelers made sure that I received up-to-date communication on my trip from the time I booked until the day of. They also sent a lot of valuable documentation to make arrival in another country seamless. Without her tips and information, I absolutely would have been lost. Jennifer even reached out mid-trip to assure things were going seamlessly. I plan to use the Tropical Travelers for all of my future vacation needs. It is a knowledgeable and reliable company with caring and passionate employees.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Laura · Married on 01/10/2016

The amount of work, time and effort needed in creating a dream wedding is tremendous and tropical travelers made it a breeze. Our goal, going into the week, was to make sure an spend quality time with every guest and I can successfully say we achieved that. All the time with our loved ones was by far the highlight of the week.
    For the wedding we choose El Dorado Royal. Most all-inclusive resorts are adults only, which is normally what I prefer. For the wedding we wanted children of our friends and family to be welcome and the travel team made sure that everyone had all the information and made planning easy. We have many family members that needed assistance every step of the way and our agent was always happy to get on the phone with them. The wedding planners will make everything work. Communicating during the planning process with the staff at the resort had its challenges with language issues and timing but our agent with Stephanie provided a ton of guidance and was able to help get things rolling and gave great advise on what locations in the resort to host different events and what upgrades to purchase. She even was able to have tons of great stuff added at no cost and make sure we had been treated extra special. In the end, the entire wedding was a dream come try. I would recommend a destination wedding and tropical travelers to any bride. The right resort will make all the difference and Tropical Travelers was the reason we choose El Dorado and I can not imagine abetter fit for us. Spending quality time with all our guests, enjoying a vacation with all our friends and family was priceless. We have made memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 02/16/2018

I scheduled my trip through The Tropical Travelers, scheduling specifically with Stephanie Lockhart, in May 2017. The trip was for my boyfriend's birthday in February 2018. Stephanie did a great job selecting this place after I told her all that I wanted in the accommodations and what I wanted to do while we were there.

Upon our arrival to the airport in Montego Bay, we were able to skip the long custom lines lounge in the lovely Club MoBay until our personal transportation arrived to take us to the resort. Once we arrived to the resort, to our surprise we were upgraded to a Preferred Suite which came with a personal butler and access to many special upgrades and luxuries. We greeted with such friendly and hospitable staff members which welcomed us "home" and made us feel as such our entire stay. Jaimere checked us in and Danae was our Butler for the majority of our stay. All were EXCELLENT and a pleasure during our entire trip. I also need to shout-out Matthew who was an awesome belles man who greeted us with much enthusiasm each morning.

The staff decorated the room for my boyfriend's birthday with flowers, balloons, champagne, cake, and a bubble bath! This was so awesome and so thoughtful of them.

The food was amazing at each and every restaurant on the resort and at the neighboring Breathless resort. This was just a fantastic vacation and I cannot wait to return!

I will be booking all of my tropical trips through Stephanie, it is the only way I will traveling to the tropics going forward. Her contact info is:

Stephanie Lockhart
    Stephanie.Lockhart@TheTropicalTravelers.com
    www.TheTropicalTravelers.com

Sent on 03/05/2018

Brittnee · Married on 08/12/2017

The tropical travelers found exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon . We shared some information with them and they helped us pick a place for our style and budget ! Amazing to work with . The place they recommended I would give 5 stars too. The unico in the riveria mya was everything we wanted and more . The place was almost brand new and the service and food was outstanding. They had lots to do there but also the best relaxation we could ask for .

Sent on 02/10/2018

Charles · Married on 11/13/2017

We used Tropical Travelers to book our trip and Jennifer and her team were as awesome as always. We stayed at Breathless for 6 nights in November for my birthday. Had a swim-out room in building 3. The swim out was ocean front and beautiful. Property was well maintained and there was visible ongoing maintenance. Housekeeping came late everyday but came everyday to clean and tidy the room.

Room service was timely and the food was good. We had breakfast delivered everyday and dinner on the first night only because we were tired when we arrived from our travel.

French restaurant is very good. Strip which is the steak house was also good but not excellent. We had the romantic dinner one night for my birthday and in my opinion not worth the extra dollars. Others might have a different opinion. Because of the wind and rain earlier in the day it was moved to the Mediterranean restaurant which was not romantic at all. Service at all the restaurants was excellent and attentive. Coffee at Nook was great.
    Used the Spa several times and the service was impeccable.

Charlie Boy was awesome, he kept the beers coming and the ice on top of them. If you need service he is the go to!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Daria Zakharova · Married on 05/22/2005

3.0

Family Trip to Negril with the Tropical Travelers

We are very pleased with the services provided by Tropical Travelers. Jennifer Byrne and her team booked a family vacation for us in Beaches resort in Negril. We particularly enjoyed personal touches, such as expedited pass through passport control and customs (which shaved at least an hour from waiting in line upon arrival) and private transportation to and from the hotel, which reduced waiting time at the airport. Tropical Travelers also arranged for fast-track security checks at the airport and an airport lounge, which made return travel a breeze. They were also pro-active in finding suitable alternative flights when one of our flights was unexpectedly canceled by the airline. We had a wonderful vacation, not having to worry about the details which were all expertly taken care of by the Tropical Travelers team. Huge compliments to Jennifer and the team!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Holly · Married on 09/03/2016

4.2

The Tropical Travelers did a great job of giving us all-inclusive options that met our criteria. Our flights and transportation to/from the resort worked perfectly. We loved the resort and had an amazing time on our honeymoon. We pre-booked an excursion, but wish we had waited until we got to the resort to book it so that we could have booked an excursion with other guests at our resort.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Cathleen · Married on 02/23/2013

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

I used Tropical Travelers as our wedding and honeymoon travel agent. Jennifer Carr was who assisted us and we couldnt have asked for anyone better!! She helped us with our resort and airfare, in addition to assisting our guests find the perfect package to our wedding. We got married at the Gran Caribe, Cancun, Mexico and Jennifer helped us out in arranging for the wedding and honeymoon after. She priced matched and assisted with any questions we had along the way!! I would recommend Tropical Travelers for all your travel needs!!

Sent on 05/08/2013