53 Reviews for The Tropical Travelers

Caribbean (4)
Mexico (3)
Destn. Weddings (2)
Family Trips (1)

We just took our 4th trip through The Tropical Travelers. They are so easy to work with and really take the time to understand our preferences. Jennifer and her team are true professionals and know the best warm weather destinations for adventure or relaxation. Their guidance is spot on. They give you insights into any concerns they may have regarding your options for trips. We will continue to use them on our vacations.

Profile Picture George, 10/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband was given Deanna DiCampli's name & number from a co-worker to help us plan & book our vacation to Mexico for our 20th Anniversary. Deanna was great. She took care of everything booking our hotel & air fair. She also sent us links for the area to do excursion off the property. We were also able to fill out the Immigration forms online so we didn't have to do it on the airplane. Note you still have to fill out the form on the airplane on way home.
Deanna was great, staying in touch with us from booking, a few days before leaving, while we were away and checking in to be sure we got home safely and had a great time. She also wanted to know if there were ANY problems. There were none.
This was our 13th trip to Mexico, and have used at least 8 different travel agents and travel companies over the years, ( I won't name names) we have to say Deanna was a pleasure to work with.
We look forward to booking our next trip with Deanna she is the Best!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

The Tropical Travelers team did an amazing job arranging all the details to make our travel and stay, the most relaxed and best vacation we’ve ever had!

Profile Picture Joellen, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My now husband and I booked our amazing honeymoon to Punta Cana with Denise through The Tropical Travelers. Denise was the best! We did all of our communicating over email due to our different schedules - her flexibility and professionalism through it all was amazing. We would definitely recommend using The Tropical Travelers (specifically Denise) when booking your next vacation! You will not be disappointed. Thank you, thank you! We had the best time on our honeymoon!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Tropical travelers were so attentive & even checked in on us during our vacation! They planned the absolute perfect vacation for us.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We've worked with Jennifer for many years and she really does take the stress and headaches out of planning a vacation. She asks good questions and listens to what you want and responds with several options that fit what you are looking for. She has great attention to detail and is totally up on the latest, best resorts and villas.

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I cannot recommend the Tropical Travelers enough! They have helped us out with several vacations and consistently provide the best ideas for vacations. We never even question the recommendations because we have travelled using their suggestions several times and have always been thrilled with the outcome.

I even left a couple of cherished pieces of pottery that my daughter and I made and Jennifer Byrne arranged to have them sent to us from Mexico!

Thanks again!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Jenn Carr from The Tropical Travelers worked with my husband to create the BEST surprise trip to Jamaica. Jenn arranged everything from the hotel transportation to our tour of Dunn's River Falls with our own private driver. Everything fell into place seamlessly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaimee, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I worked with Melissa with Tropical Travelers to help plan my destination wedding at Secrets Silversands a few weeks ago. I would not have been able to do this without her. My husband and I didnt know where to begin when looking for locations, and she recommended a specific hotel chain to look into because they take care of their bride & Groom. We ended up picking Secrets Silversands for a few different reasons, but one most important decision was the price for our guests. Melissa worked with our guest list of 100 people, not all came to our wedding of course, but she handled all the question inquiries that came through throughout the year of our engagement. Handled the booking of over 40 guests (some backed out do to personal issues) the ever changing requests, loading in flight information, helping find flights for many guests, helped us with our hotel contract, deciding what wedding package to choose, the list goes on. If i had to of dealt with that all alone, i would have been so stressed. There are so many other things i could list that Melissa helped us with, but the most important piece is that this company is one we will use again, and definitely trust. Thank you Melissa & TTT for your help with everything! we are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Laura , 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel

The Tropical Travelers recently helped us book a trip to Cancun (The Excellence Playa Mujeres ... on a separate note, amazing resort!) and they were wonderful at not only booking, but answering questions and making sure we were prepared to travel internationally. Their prices were about $400 under even the resort's "best price," and they were super honest about flights (we could book those cheaper, so we did that on our own and then forwarded them the information). I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angie, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Tropical Travelers seems to be made up of a team of mind readers! I never know where I want to go, but I give them a few details about myself and what I'm in the mood for, and they hook me up perfectly every time! They take care of everything, and they know the best places to stay, coming in right on (and sometimes even below) my budget.

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I was given Deanna DiCampli’s contact information from my co-worker as my husband and i were struggling to plan a vacation. I had never considered reaching out to a professional but we were overwhelmed enough that it seemed like a good idea. Within two days of making the initial contact with Deanna, she presented multiple options for us to consider for our anniversary trip. It was clear that she understood our concept of a dream vacation by the options provided and enjoyed every moment of our week away in Mexico. Every aspect of working with Deanna at The Tropical Travelers has been wonderful, from the first conversation to her thoughtful follow up after the trip. I cannot say enough positive things about Deanna, The Tropical Travelers, and our actual experience!

Profile Picture C, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

After we booked with our first trip with Denise to Punta Cana , I knew shed be the perfect fit for our honeymoon. We worked with Denise for almost a year trying to find the perfect honeymoon destination and what we got was an absolutely perfect honeymoon and everything we could have imagined plus more. When the husband says how awesome it was- you know that’s saying something! Denise was great with dealing and listening to all of my crazy ideas and ultimately leading us to the perfect destination! From the bottom of our hearts- thank you.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

Both my brothers planned their honeymoon with and so did I. They are AMAZING! No regrets.

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

The tropical travelers helped my now husband and I book our dream honeymoon. They were so helpful in the booking process and even check up on us when we got to the resort and when we got home. I would highly recommend Tropical Travelers and I know I will be using them again for other vacations in the future!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used Jenn and her team at Tropical Travelers to book our honeymoon and received awesome service. They gave us several options to choose from and all were top notch. We had an amazing time and can't wait for Tropical Travelers to book our next get away.

Profile Picture Heather , 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Family Trips, Honeymoons, Caribbean

We chose Hard Rock Riviera Maya for our destination wedding location. We did so after meeting with our amazing travel agent, Jennifer Carr, from the Tropical Travelers. Jenn was to discuss our preferences and narrowed it down to what we believe was perfect spot for our destination wedding. She was also very helpful in communicating with the staff and any of our guests who had any questions. This alleviated a lot of stress from us while planning our big day. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her for any of your travel needs.
Upon arriving the staff was very attentive and friendly. We are very happy with our wedding planner Belen Herandez. She did a great job at helping us plan all of the tiny details to make our special day run smoothly and beautifully. She was excellent and very nice to work with. We were even assigned a butler, Carl, and he too was very helpful anytime we needed anything.
I also want to mention the salon Posh located in the resort. I believe my stylist’s name was Reyna. I was nervous about hair and make-up traveling somewhere I had never been. I showed her a picture of what I desired and after only a few seconds of looking she was able to duplicate what I wanted perfectly.
The food was great and our friends and family enjoyed the restaurants and wedding reception. The 24 hour room service was also a very nice bonus! Everyone said what a wonderful time they had at this resort. If you are thinking about a destination wedding I highly recommend Jennifer Carr checking out this resort! Just imagine the wonderful pictures and memories you will treasure forever with the crystal blue water as your background.

Photos
Profile Picture Marjorie, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons

We would definitely recommend using this agent! Jen was so easy to work with and got us the exact honeymoon we were hoping for. She took care of all the travel arrangements, including getting us a ride between the airport and resort. Thank you Jen!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

I highly recommend booking your honeymoon through The Tropical Travelers! It gave us such peace of mind knowing that we are booking our trip at a place that won't disappoint. Our agent Denise Perkins was amazing and took care of all the details. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture N, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Mexico

We were fortunate to book our wedding and honeymoon with The Tropical Travelers. Both caribbean destinations Jenn Carr, our booking agent, did a fantastic job of helping us choose the best locations and resorts that fit our style and budget. Our Tropical Travelers team, Jenn and Erika, are an amazing group and we would highly recommend! They seamlessly and professionally managed to transport 75 of our family and friends internationally for an incredible vacation. Their partnership with the resort was significant in ensuring the trip was everything we could have hoped for. If you are considering a private trip or a big affair, definitely contact Jenn for exceptional service!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

The Tropical Travelers are nothing short of amazing! We worked with Jennifer to book our honeymoon 2 years ago, and again to book a vacation this summer. They make travel seamless and worry-free! Answer a few quick questions about your interests and budget, and everything you need is sent right to you! Cannot say enough good things about our experience!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Denise was amazing! She gave us the perfect recommendation for an incredible resort within our budget (Secrets Maroma Beach - Riviera Maya - absolutely amazing) and everything was done conveniently over email! Our travel documents were sent to us in a package and were extremely easy to understand - we were even given advice on how to avoid airport timeshare people! We could not have asked for a better experience and will definitely be using them in the future.

Profile Picture Regina, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Jennifer was a gem to work with! She helped us pick the perfect location for our honeymoon, and boy was she on point! Very friendly, quick to respond and will make sure you have a unforgettable trip! Tropical Travelers went above and beyond to ensure we were well taken care of after there was a small issue with our room at the hotel (water came into our room twice after a 2 day tropical storm). I HIGHLY recommend using Tropical Travelers for any vacation but especially your honeymoon

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Jenn Carr from Tropical Travelers was amazing! She helped us pick the perfect location for our honeymoon - Secrets Maroma!! Her attention to every detail made our trip perfect...from transportation to and from the airport, our room with a perfect view, our personal concierge, spa extras...the list goes on and on!!! She made the whole process stress free. Thanks for an amazing honeymoon Jenn!!
-Kevin & Jen Shannon