The Trivium Reviews

78 | Forest, VA

78 Reviews for The Trivium

Darlene · Married on 04/04/2015

We held our daughter's wedding at the Trivium. Heidi was amazing! She was most responsive all through the planning process, and the day of the wedding, she was everywhere, making sure nothing was left to chance. The Trivium provided every amenity to make our daughter's wedding a beautiful experience. Heidi's staff is also great and approaches each assignment with a positive attitude and even a little humor to make it more fun!

• I

Indya · Married on 03/28/2015

All the Trivium staff were more than helpful throughout our wedding planning, leading up to the day of (even after). They helped and provided insight with everything from ceremony rehearsal and the wedding. Victoria was such a pleasure to work with and bent over backwards to make sure everything was just as we wanted it. We will be forever grateful for the staff and how everything turned out. Choosing The Trivium as our venue was the perfect choice, you won't regret it!

Kristi · Married on 03/06/2015

Heidi and her staff were helpful and accommodating throughout our entire planning process. She was flexible with me when I needed to stop by and show vendors the venue and had great ideas about how to make our day special for us. We loved that we were able to bring in our own catering (We used a pizza food truck!) and other vendors. Our experience with the Trivium was a great balance between full service and DIY. I was able to incorporate my own ideas while depending on Heidi and her staff to fill in the gaps and make sure everything turned out just right. She and her staff made our wedding day run smoothly and a very enjoyable experience for us and our guests. We couldn't have been more pleased with the way our wedding went and with the service the Trivium provided. It was definitely worth every dollar we spent to have our event there!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Reception Venue: My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience hosting our wedding reception at the Trivium. The Director of Operations, Heidi, was terrific to work with. I was always able to reach her and always received prompt responses on my inquiries, no matter how trivial they were. Our reception itself went off beautifully thanks to Heidi and her staff. Every activity was coordinated seamlessly. Our guests were floored by the beauty of the venue. Furthermore, for all the Trivium has to offer, it is very reasonably priced. They even gave us a military discount because my husband is an active duty Marine. They also offer discounts if you book from their preferred vendors list; but you are not required to book from that list if you don't want to. One last thing that I will say that sold me on the Trivium: they made us feel like they wanted us to book with them and they actually tried to get us to book with them. So many venues made me feel like they would be doing me a favor if I way overpaid to book with them. Go with the Trivium. They value your business and work hard to make sure your event is all you want it to be.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

I can't say enough good things about Heidi, Victoria and the Trivium staff. My husband and I had our dream wedding because of this beautiful venue, the flexibility and professionalism of the staff and their focus on making the day perfect! From the time we booked with the Trivium, all the way through the end of the reception and after, Heidi and her staff were so easy to work with and aimed to please. From her professional nature and her cool under pressure demeanor, you would think Heidi has been doing this for decades! We couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend the Trivium to anyone and everyone who is looking for a venue in the area.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have asked for a more beautiful location; our guests were raving about the Trivium. Customer service was outstanding. Heidi and her team walked us through the whole evening, taking away stress that sometimes comes with a wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Linda and Brent · Married on 09/13/2014

This is the number one wedding venue and as parents of the bride we know we could not have selected a more perfect wedding venue. Heidi and her staff are incredible, they take care of every detail eliminating all stress. This venue is breath taking and they go to great lengths to make sure that the grounds, all rooms inside and the ballroom are spectacular and will leave memories that will last a lifetime. It is very clear that this is more that just a job for Heidi, it is a passion for her to make sure every bride's dream comes true. If you are planning a wedding this is the only place to consider.
    Brent and Linda Asbury

Sent on 09/16/2014

Brittney · Married on 09/13/2014

I recently had my wedding and reception at The Trivium and I could not have picked a better venue. Heidi is amazing at her job, and she does everything she can to make your whole planning and day of as stress free as possible. Thanks to Heidi and her recommendations, I was also able to work with an amazing full service caterer, fantastic photographer, and great DJ. Heidi is incredibly responsive and flexible, and will do everything she can to make sure your day is perfect. And the venue itself, what a beautiful venue! So many people at my wedding commented on how beautiful the venue was and I couldn't agree more. I would recommend any bride looking for a wedding venue to go see Heidi at The Trivium!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Tessia · Married on 08/30/2014

Every detail was attended to and the staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. Heidi is very professional and a great asset to the Trivium. Our guest highly praised the establishment and staff. Would highly recommend the Trivium to other's in search of a venue.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Beautiful location with an amazing staff. They help to make sure your wedding day run smoothly & provide flexibility with choosing vendors.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2014

Heidi and Victoria were wonderful to work with from the very beginning! They helped meet our every need and made sure out day ran perfectly from the time we arrived after the ceremony! Would definitely recommend to work with them at this gorgeous location!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Erica · Married on 07/05/2014

The Trivium is a beautiful event venue with many different options for ceremony locations for weddings and accommodating for large numbers. Heidi and her staff were very professional to work with and attentive to our every need. We were beyond happy with our experience with The Trivium and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Adam · Married on 06/21/2014

The Trivium is a beautiful setting for a wedding. Their coordinator, Heidi, is so easy to work with, and went above and beyond to make my wife and I comfortable and happy. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue is. They provide a perfect setup for an outdoor wedding and indoor reception. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about The Trivium!!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Heidi, her team and her recommendations! I am not a good planner or very organized...so Heidi made this easy for me. She was always there when we needed her on our big day (with a replacement drink in hand!). Heidi and her team knows exactly what is going on and makes sure everything is running smoothly. The Trivium is a beautiful venue, a dream location for a wedding and reception. THANK YOU for making our wedding truly the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Heidi and her staff were nothing but wonderful. She worked with me to find the perfect wedding date. The Trivium was willing to accommodate my large guest count and the grounds are capable to seat 300+. I thoroughly enjoyed their hospitality during the entire wedding day as well. All of my guests were raving over the beauty and service of the venue. Everything was perfect and I am so thankful I chose The Trivium.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Joy · Married on 05/17/2014

I cannot imagine that our event (daughter's wedding) could have gone any better. From the beginning, Heidi Baker was amazing. She was always willing to answer any questions, have us visit as many times as we needed to, made helpful suggestions to improve on our ideas, and was just generally professional and helpful. If I ever need to host another large event, this would be my go-to venue. The house and grounds are beautiful all on their own, making large amounts of decorating unnecessary. A few flower arrangements for tables was all that was needed.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Meghan · Married on 04/19/2014

The Trivium was the perfect place for our wedding! The staff ensured that everything ran as smoothly as possible. The venue had great areas for our guests to enjoy as well as the bridal party to get ready before the ceremony. We have absolutely nothing negative to say about the entire process of planning and preparing for our big day! The people at Trivium know what they are doing.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2013

I could not have asked for a more perfect place to have my wedding!! There is absolutely nothing I have a complaint about! They went above and beyond our expectations!!! Heidi and her staff were so helpful and never once acted like we were a bother! I will try to find as many events as possible to come back!! Thank you for everything!! We are so grateful to all of you!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Larry & Capri · Married on 10/12/2013

It is with great pride and honor to recommend the Trivium for your special event. The service that we received from Heidi was way beyond our expectations. From the first meeting to our big day Heidi was there offering assistance. Heidi helped us every time we called her whether it was about vendor choices, lighting choices, or setup for the reception area she gave us advice and followed up with concerns. She stayed in constant contact with our other vendors and made them feel welcomed. She and her staff made us and all of our guest feel welcomed and comfortable. Her staff helped other vendors that came for our big day. I had a wedding planner, but Heidi on that day was with me and my groom the entire event. She would ask us if we needed anything, would we like for her to do something, and she kept up with the schedule. Customer service was beyond what was expected and Heidi knew what we needed before we asked. Our guest were very impressed with the venue and more so with the staff from the Trivium. The venue was very clean, spacious as we had 2 different food vendors, modern décor. We used the photo booth, which all props they have and all the guest loved it (over 1,000 photos from the photo booth alone!). We were very impressed!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kate · Married on 10/06/2013

I fell in love with Trivium when I first saw it. The beautiful scenery and ballroom made it the perfect venue four our wedding. Heidi made the experience so much more enjoyable. We did not have a wedding planner but with Heidi and her team you don't really need one, she makes sure everything is taken care of to make your day perfect. I can not rave enough about the service and how special they made our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2013

Our wedding was truly perfect! Heidi and the entire Trivium staff were incredibly supportive, professional, and just amazing overall. They ensured the entire day, as well as the months leading up to the wedding, flowed flawlessly and were enjoyable for everyone involved. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the venue, the great time they had at the wedding, and the uniqueness of the photo booth! I will forever be grateful to Heidi and her staff, especially Victoria, for making our day so incredible!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Ronni · Married on 09/28/2013

As the Mother of the Bride, all my dreams for my daughter's wedding day came true at The Trivium! Heidi and her staff guided us through the experience from our first tour of the venue to the last goodbyes to the happy couple! The entire wedding party and all of our guests were treated like royalty on the day of the event and I continue to receive compliments on the experience my friends and family enjoyed while at The Trivium. Heidi has created an atmosphere of southern hospitality at it's finest combining old world charm and elegance with up to the minute technology operating behind the scenes. Whatever you are looking for to make your event special, you will certainly find it at The Trivuim. Thank you Heidi for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Patience · Married on 09/06/2013

We were so pleased with the staff and the venue. Heidi practically bent over backwards for us and the rest of the staff was courteous and organized. Our day was so much smoother with their help especially since we were coordinating and planning from out of state.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2013

Heidi and her staff were amazing to work with for our wedding! She was always so easy to get in touch with if we had any questions and always so polite and willing to help. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and has everything that you could possibly want for your special event. I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/15/2013

My wedding was everything I could have hoped for. The facility itself is gorgeous and the service they provide is a huge plus. The staff was proffesional, helpful and very friendly. They made my day stress free and I will never forget it. I honestly did not have a thing go wrong. I could go on and on but to sum it all up my day was perfect, thanks to the Trivium.

Sent on 08/01/2013