76 Reviews for The Trivium

Liability Insurance (5)
Barware (5)
China (5)
Flatware (5)

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! Not only is the Trivium beautiful both inside and outside but Heidi and Victoria were both amazing to work with. We were planning on having our wedding ceremony outside by the pergola and it rained last minute. Victoria was amazing with quickly changing everything to an indoor ceremony and everything went flawlessly. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants to get married in the Lynchburg area.

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, China, Flatware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Okay, so let me say when I first started wedding planning I thought The Trivium was "not for me" but I went on a tour anyway and fell in love. Like, 100% changed my mind and needed to have the wedding there. From day one Victoria was AMAZING in helping us budget, plan, and coordinate the wedding. Their list of recommended vendors was a literal lifesaver in picking out the key people in the wedding. Victoria was checking in and keeping me on track throughout the whole planning process.
The space is gorgeous. The house has a bridal, groom, and family suites upstairs to get ready in. Downstairs is a nice area for cocktail hour. The ballroom was large and beautiful for our reception. There are also many places outside to have a ceremony! They were so flexible in allowing me to use the space in a way that made sense for us. Everything is so personalized and unique to your wedding.
Now, if that wasn't a 5 star review in itself the day of coordination might as well bump it up to a 10 star. On the wedding day Victoria made sure I was 100% stress free by organizing my vendors, keeping the bridal room calm, and doing every behind the scene thing you can imagine. The wedding was outdoors overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains and it was a cold November day, so Victoria set up a hot chocolate station with blankets to keep our guests comfortable. During the reception she made sure my husband and I were eating, drinking, and having a great time. They were even flexible enough to extend the reception for an hour because everyone was having so much fun!
I couldn't ask for a better wedding. Thank you to The Trivium and Victoria for a day I will never forget!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

I highly recommend The Trivium Estate to any couples getting married. The estate is gorgeous, especially at sunset. I am most pleased with Heidi and her staff. She worked diligently to ensure our wedding day went smoothly.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Trivium Estate is an absolutely amazing venue! My husband and I got married there in May by the pond and the day could not have been more perfect. Victoria was our day-of coordinator and she did a fantastic job on our wedding day and during the months leading up to our wedding day. Anytime I had a question about anything, she was quick to respond and made everything go so smoothly and without stress. I was able to go visit the venue numerous times in the weeks before the wedding to get the final planning worked out and Victoria was always so amazingly helpful and helped me remain calm. The rest of the Trivium staff is wonderful as well and was great to work with. I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue and staff. My husband and I would definitely recommend The Trivium Estate!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables

The Trivium was fantastic! It ended up raining on the day of our wedding, which was a bummer, but thankfully they have the beautiful ballroom that easily transitioned from the reception space to our ceremony space. The whole staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend the Trivium to anyone getting married in this area!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a wonderful experience with the Trivium Estate! Words cannot express how perfectly put together my wedding was! They have an excellent staff who cares and goes above and beyond to make your day perfect!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot express how wonderful our wedding experience at The Trivium was! My husband and I looked at many venue options before finding it. Just a few of the reasons we ended up choosing The Trivium for our wedding were:

.Gorgeous venue- beautiful southern estate, garden, ballroom, and mountain views for pictures.

.Convenient location- Out of the way yet still close to a grocery store if you forget or need anything. Easy for our guests to find and drive to with a large parking area and very importantly- ADA accessible.

.Impeccable upkeep of the house and landscaping. -One example: Extreme heat hit before our wedding, causing some flowers/bushes to scorch or die. They were all fixed the day before, as the owners took the time to cut back all the scorched shrubbery, so it looked perfect and showcased the beautiful surviving flowers.

.The all-inclusive option. -Highly recommended- Having top notch, vetted vendors already chosen saved us so much time and energy trying to piece all that together. Plus the package vendors know the venue and each other so well and work together flawlessly.

. Built in wedding co-ordinator who also is a venue owner. It's the perfect additional perk. Heidi is amazing. She is impressively responsive and answered all our questions about the day with the added knowledge only a venue owner would have. I didn't have to worry about anything during the rehearsal, ceremony, or reception. She thought of everything.

. The Trivium staff- Additionally, the staff was awesome. Their service and attention to detail made the day even better.

Profile Picture Aynsley, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

For all brides & grooms, their wedding day is a day to be remembered for the rest of their lives. It is a day that starts months ahead of time with a vision, then planning up to the day of the event. The Trivium is much more than just a venue. The beautiful antebellum style house surrounded by beautifully grassed lawns & century old trees was a picture setting for my daughter`s wedding. Always there to assist us bring the vision to life was Victoria & Heidi. From the first handshake and meeting to the last minutes of the wedding & reception. They were always there to help create the very special day that my daughter had dreamed of. Very professional but at the same time very friendly & hospitable. It was almost as though they became part of the wedding with their caring and helpful assistance. I would definitely recommend them for your special occasion. Donna W

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Our daughter's wedding was more than we could have hoped for and just magical! The Trivium Estate is a breathtaking venue and Heidi, Victoria and the rest of the staff made the day absolutely amazing! Thank you for everything you did to make every guest feel welcome as well as all of the behind the scenes energies that made it possible for us to soak in every moment of our daughter and her new husband's special day.

Profile Picture Martha, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables

All I can say is...this is the BEST venue in the area and not just for how beautiful it is. Heidi is probably the most wonderful part. I needed a beautiful venue with class and a timeless beauty and an appropriate and, just as a beautiful, indoor option for weather. There are not many of these venues in the area. The Trivium has three outside options and a beautiful indoor ballroom that we actually ended up using because of the weather (in the end, I honestly liked it better inside). From the start of the planning process, Heidi was super responsive. She has done quite a few weddings, so she knows what she is doing. She is upfront with you and almost anticipates what you need before you know you need it. The whole process was easy and stress-free. I knew our venue was gorgeous and if it rained (which it did) then I had a beautiful indoor option that wasn't under a tent or an attempt to cram people into a small space.
I may be biased because I had my wedding here, but I truly think this is the best venue in the area. It's views of the mountains, high caliber staff, and timeless charm are perfect. I could not be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Catie, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

The Trivium was the best choice I made in the wedding planning process. From the first meeting with Heidi and Victoria there was no doubt that the Trivium offered everything my husband and I could have wanted. The estate itself has a natural, classic beauty that lends itself to a picture perfect event. The staff is the most helpful, kind, and accommodating in the wedding industry. Our wedding day was effortless thanks to the dedication and attention of the amazing staff. The Trivium Estate is the perfect venue!

Profile Picture Clair, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely most amazing venue I could have asked for in more ways than one! It was absolutely gorgeous, the staff was so kind, helpful and always there when I needed help, and they helped put everything together when it came to outside vendors! They are absolutely fantastic!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables

Words cannot even begin to describe my love for The Trivium Estate and it's amazing staff! This venue exceeded my every expectation and made my wedding dreams come true! Heidi, Victoria and the entire staff at the Trivium made our event planning so easy with their expertise, advise and suggestions. The night of our wedding, the Trivium staff ensured that everything went without problem. The staff were so attentive to the needs of not only the bride/groom, family and wedding party but the needs of every single guest. I appreciated how well established this venue and it's staff were while working with other vendors. Not only were they known by the vendors but they made sure to coordinate all of the behind the scenes work to ensure that day of event everyone knew their role and where they were expected at what time. Aside from the wonderful staff, The Trivium Estate is absolutely gorgeous! Although we chose to have an indoor church ceremony, I made sure to have all of our pictures taken on site at the Estate. I am still gawking at the pictures we have at this venue. Choosing The Trivium Estate for our reception site was the BEST choice we made during our wedding planning and we would not have changed a thing!!

Profile Picture Ashton , 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor

We recently got married at the Trivium Estate in early December for a Christmas-themed wedding, and the venue, the service, the experience - everything was amazing! Heidi, the manager at the estate provided exceptional service with helping us plan the event, coordinating logistics with other vendors to make the day go smoothly, and her staff did a fantastic job setting up and taking down the decor for the wedding. The Trivium is beautifully-decorated during the winter season and was the perfect place to have our Christmas wedding, the staff were super professional and polite, and the venue's management were pretty flexible with accommodating our needs for our special day. After looking around the area, their wedding packages had the best value for the location, space, everything that came included in the wedding & reception packages (they have multiple tiers to work with any budget), and we just couldn't have possibly picked a better venue. If you're looking for a place to get married in the Forest, Bedford, Lynchburg area, you have to visit the Trivium!!!!

Profile Picture Elleka, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

If you truly wish to have a dream wedding with the ease of working with the absolute finest people, then your wedding should be held at the Trivium Estate. The grounds are breathtaking and the staff is absolutely amazing! From personal experience, I know that they are interested only in making the wedding day perfect! You will find vast knowledge, courtesy, professionalism and warmth from a staff that helps you from the first day you contact them to the last minute of a wonderful reception, and even after that, they are helpful in making sure that all of your belongings are in your possession. My daughter's words were, "this day was more perfect then I could even have imagined!" There are no better words to tell you why you should hold your wedding at The Trivium Estate.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables

I would highly recommend The Trivium to anyone looking for a wedding venue! The Trivium offers such an elegant ambiance with an option to choose from 3 different ceremony locations on sight. We had our wedding at the Pergola and our reception to follow. One of the greatest things was that I spent my entire day at the same place. I showed up around 11am to The Trivium. Heidi and her staff took such a good care of myself and my bridal party while we got ready for the wedding. Once my groom and his groomsmen arrived, the staff brought them some food and took care of them as well! It really made for such a calm and relaxing experience. The Trivium exceeded my expectations for the absolute perfect overall wedding experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Not only is the Trivium beautiful but the help, guidance and level of customer service that Heidi provides is the best around town! Heidi went over and beyond to make our wedding day special and beautiful! The rooms that the bride and groom along with the bridal party get to use to get ready are gorgeous! The entire setting is a picture perfect place for your special day!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Heidi and the staff of the Trivium provided a venue and service that was unparalleled. This was my second long-distance wedding held in Virginia and I was able to enjoy every moment of it. Heidi is the consummate professional providing an exquisite venue and preferred vendors that are talented, creative, and delightful to work with. I would highly recommend The Trivium. It surpassed my highest expectations and provided my daughter and our entire family with a storybook experience.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our May wedding at the Trivium and it was everything that we could have hoped for! Throughout the whole process, from the initial tour to the wedding day, Heidi was incredibly helpful, professional, and quick to answer any questions that came up. Her recommendations for other vendors (catering, flowers, etc.) also made the process much easier. The Trivium is so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Heidi, Victoria, and the rest of the Trivium staff were an absolute joy to work with! From the very first meeting with Heidi, I knew that my choice in this venue was a great one! She was on top of everything-from letting me stop by on numerous occasions to look at the property again and try to figure out arrangements in my head, to scheduled meetings, to answering my thousands of emails in a timely manner, etc. The property is beyond beautiful; inside and out! I loved every second of planning our wedding, until the day that it was all said and done. The Trivium and the staff members will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I will continuously recommend this venue and their services to any bride I come across!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Heidi and the staff at the Trivium were professional and easy to work with through out the wedding planning process. Thankfully, Heidi thought of everything and was accommodating with my requests. She was very flexible and always found time to meet with me and was quick to respond to emails and phone calls.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really loved this place! It was great because we just used it for the ceremony and we originally wanted it outside but it rained the day of so we were able to move everything inside. Heidi was very helpful and coordinated the wedding ceremony which was very helpful for us. She was flexible with the things we wanted and wanted to help us in any way she could. The house was absolutely beautiful and it was a great place to get ready in!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Trivium staff was organized, accommodating, conscientious, and kind. It was the perfect venue for my wedding and they made sure all details were attended to in an effort to make the day go smoothly and the event be executed perfectly. We were so pleased with our choice to have our wedding at the Trivium and will definitely recommend it to friends in the future.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our daughter's wedding at the Trivium. Heidi was amazing! She was most responsive all through the planning process, and the day of the wedding, she was everywhere, making sure nothing was left to chance. The Trivium provided every amenity to make our daughter's wedding a beautiful experience. Heidi's staff is also great and approaches each assignment with a positive attitude and even a little humor to make it more fun!

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Planning

All the Trivium staff were more than helpful throughout our wedding planning, leading up to the day of (even after). They helped and provided insight with everything from ceremony rehearsal and the wedding. Victoria was such a pleasure to work with and bent over backwards to make sure everything was just as we wanted it. We will be forever grateful for the staff and how everything turned out. Choosing The Trivium as our venue was the perfect choice, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Indya, 3/28/15, 1 Review